Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,783 members, 7,844,540 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals (51856 Views)

No Governor Has Denied Collecting 30billion Naira - Senator Shehu Sani / Tinubu’s Victory: Bode George Reveals When He Will Leave Nigeria / No Governor Has Ever Handed Over To His Successor In Oyo - Makinde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by Nobody: 2:49am On Nov 02, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Instead of trolling and doing your usual Tinubu obsession and portion in life routine, learn how to read and comprehend, the above quote and highlight is from the same rubbish you carry on your Tinubu obsession head like a gossiping market woman.

How do you prove anything with your apara rubbish if Tinubu's name is not anywhere on company's document? Do you think the court is a place of gist and gossip?

There's got to be more to do with your life than this Tinubu stupidity.

Find something better to do with your life.
Dapa Apara mentioned in the court Affidavit Alpha Beta had no prior experience and was incorporated in 2002 when Tinubu was Governor, and after meeting him to demand 70% shares through his fronts, awarded Alpha Beta the contract without any public bidding a few months after it was incorporated.
Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by KodakBlack: 3:02am On Nov 02, 2020
The funds used in providing these basic necessities were from their personal pocket or the state’s purse?

I don’t know how some people say he did this and that like it was his money!

These things are basic things and until we start seeing them as basic things that needs to be done and stop praising these thieves Nigeria or Lagos will be never move forward.

Ps; I’m a Yoruba, born and raised in Lagos before you assume I’m from another tribe.

TecM0:
cool
[s]
*Tinubu won 1999 under AD he gave us BRT busses,New Oshodi and cleaner Lagos, RRS Police, LASEMA and 112 emergency, Lagos model schools, Lekki Housing Development, first independent power plant, We gave him a second term

*Fashola came through Action Congress and he was 100% better than Tinubu, housing estates, roads , bridges including Lekki Ikoyi bridge best of its kind, reduced agberos and far more security

*Ambode 4 years people voted him under APC in thousands and he gave his best, unfortunately Lagos APC felt he was too arrogant
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by cardoctor(m): 3:06am On Nov 02, 2020
The last time I checked, this dude was in jail for embezzlement of N100 billion.
Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by NGpatriot: 3:10am On Nov 02, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Dapa Apara mentioned in the court Affidavit Alpha Beta had no prior experience and was incorporated in 2002 when Tinubu was Governor, and after meeting him to demand 70% shares through his fronts awarded Alpha Beta the contract without any public bidding a few months after it was incorporated.

However, pro-transparency groups and opposition politicians have constantly alleged that Tinubu owned Alpha Beta even though his name is not on any of the company's documents.

Courts of law are not about den say den say, they are about facts and evidence so of what relevance is apara and his rubbish if at the end of the day, Tinubu's name is not on the cpm[any's records? It means there is absolutely no connection between Tinubu and Alpha Beta,

Why I'm I even wasting my time going back n forth with this Tinubu obsession portion in life troll sef?
Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by BraniacX(m): 3:10am On Nov 02, 2020
TecM0:
cool

Too bad , I thought he had four jets

Bode George, a military administrator of Ondo, NPA Chairman and a career navy man of 35 years is here hating on a career accountant, 20 years with Deloitte Anderson Auditing Consultancy Chicago, PricewaterhouseCoopers auditing, ExxonMobil

Investor and founder of Alphabeta auditing firm, investor in INTELS Logistics, investor in Chagaoury groups, Oando, The Nation, TVC and lots more

Mr bode George if you want to be rich like Tinubu you have to invest, and employ innovative youths, and not just keep your money in Foriegn account and in your house, you must support other people's ambition just as Tinubu did, with Fayemi, Fashola, Ben Nwabueze, Boss Mustapha , Gbajabiamila, Osinbajo, Joe Igbokwe etc

*Tinubu won 1999 under AD he gave us BRT busses,New Oshodi and cleaner Lagos, RRS Police, LASEMA and 112 emergency, Lagos model schools, Lekki Housing Development, first independent power plant, We gave him a second term

*Fashola came through Action Congress and he was 100% better than Tinubu, housing estates, roads , bridges including Lekki Ikoyi bridge best of its kind, reduced agberos and far more security

*Ambode 4 years people voted him under APC in thousands and he gave his best, unfortunately Lagos APC felt he was too arrogant

unfortunately for you paid hack! Tinubu will never sniff a whiff of the presidency! We will see to it that Nigeria burns and divides rather than Tinubu or any of his puppets rule! Go tell your puppeteer that! Tell him he overplayed his hand at the lekki toll gate! Tell him his chicken will come home to roost! His self acclaimed cognomen "jagbajantis" isn't worth a farthing or even tissue paper outside his circle of sycophants like you
Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by Nobody: 3:13am On Nov 02, 2020
NGpatriot:

Courts of law are not about den say den say, they are about facts and evidence so of what relevance is apara and his rubbish if at the end of the day, Tinubu's name is not on the cpm[any's records? It means there is absolutely no connection between Tinubu and Alpha Beta,

Why I'm I even wasting my time going back n forth with this Tinubu obsession portion in life troll sef?

Bola Tinubu will explain to the Lagos High Court on what basis as Governor he awarded Alpha Beta who got incorporated in 2002, the monopoly to collect Lagos states taxes at 10% with no prior experience of even collecting taxes from the local market women. The contract a few months after it was incorporated.

Dapa Apara has exposed everything.
Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by BraniacX(m): 3:20am On Nov 02, 2020
Philipponzaghi:

When are you premiering Peter Obi case?

I’m waiting to see you open a comprehensive thread on this.
is this a thread in defense of or about peter obi? undecided classic daft "whattaboutism" tinubu will never rule Nigeria! He will also lose Lagos! After that the FOI act will come into play and everything that has been kept secret will come to light and him and every other tinubu and peter obi's enriching themselves by stealing our collective patrimony will be held to our accounts
Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by NGpatriot: 3:27am On Nov 02, 2020
[s]
RuudVanNisteroy:

Bola Tinubu will explain to the Lagos High Court on what basis as Governor he awarded Alpha Beta who got incorporated in 2002, the monopoly to collect Lagos states taxes at 10% with no prior experience of even collecting taxes from the local market women, the contract a few months after it was incorporated.

Dapa Apara has exposed everything.
[/s]

Your allotted trolling time is over..

Next.............

1 Like

Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by Nobody: 3:28am On Nov 02, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Your allotted trolling time is over..

Next.............
Check out my thread on Warri were I was born and raised.

https://www.nairaland.com/6221381/pictures-warri-nor-dey-carry
Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by NGpatriot: 3:33am On Nov 02, 2020
BraniacX:
is this a thread in defense of or about peter obi? undecided classic daft "whattaboutism" tinubu will never rule Nigeria! He will also lose Lagos! After that the FOI act will come into play and everything that has been kept secret will come to light and him and every other tinubu and peter obi's enriching themselves by stealing our collective patrimony will be held to our accounts

Kerosene is your collective patrimony.

grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by BraniacX(m): 3:36am On Nov 02, 2020
NGpatriot:

Kerosene is your collective patrimony.

grin grin grin grin grin
I will rather take kerosene than ooze stupidity like you, try harder, this one doesn't dent or move me contrary to your expectations

1 Like

Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by NGpatriot: 3:48am On Nov 02, 2020
BraniacX:
I will rather take kerosene than ooze stupidity like you, try harder, this one doesn't dent or move me contrary to your expectations

Duhh!!!

You are already collecting kerosene in exchange for your all locations..

Your patrimony is in your village..

These ipob comedians sef..

grin grin grin
Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 3:52am On Nov 02, 2020
TecM0:
cool

Too bad , I thought he had four jets

Bode George, a military administrator of Ondo, NPA Chairman and a career navy man of 35 years is here hating on a career accountant, 20 years with Deloitte Anderson Auditing Consultancy Chicago, PricewaterhouseCoopers auditing, ExxonMobil

Investor and founder of Alphabeta auditing firm, investor in INTELS Logistics, investor in Chagaoury groups, Oando, The Nation, TVC and lots more

Mr bode George if you want to be rich like Tinubu you have to invest, and employ innovative youths, and not just keep your money in Foriegn account and in your house, you must support other people's ambition just as Tinubu did, with Fayemi, Fashola, Ben Nwabueze, Boss Mustapha , Gbajabiamila, Osinbajo, Joe Igbokwe etc

Clap for ya sef, duplicate mumu

1 Like

Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by BraniacX(m): 4:04am On Nov 02, 2020
NGpatriot:

Duhh!!!

You are already collecting kerosene in exchange for your all locations..

Your patrimony is in your village..

These ipob comedians sef..

grin grin grin
then I am a more successful collector than you in this case, kerosene has positive value, oozing stupidity doesn't

And oh, if you think you've successfully derailed me from making my point on your failed project of whitewashing Tinubu and/or deflecting me from concentrating on his criminality, think again and try harder! I'm a bloodhound! I already have his scent! And sycophants like you i still have spare time for without losing track of the big game.

1 Like

Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by plaindealer: 4:11am On Nov 02, 2020
BraniacX:

Is it because he's not a Nigerian or because Igbos will prevent Nigerians from going to the polls to vote for him.?
Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by plaindealer: 4:14am On Nov 02, 2020
BraniacX:
then I am a more successful collector than you in this case, kerosene has positive value, oozing stupidity doesn't

And oh, if you think you've successfully derailed me from making my point on your failed project of whitewashing Tinubu and/or deflecting me from concentrating on his criminality, think again and try harder! I'm a bloodhound! I already have his scent! And sycophants like you i still have spare time for without losing track of the big game.

List the documented criminal acts Tinubu Committed.
Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by Nobody: 4:15am On Nov 02, 2020
BraniacX:

grin
Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by BraniacX(m): 4:23am On Nov 02, 2020
plaindealer:

could do but I don't care to, neither do i care for your disappointment at my refusal to engage you constructively, others are doing that already and I don't envy them! There was a time when reason and logic were my forte! Post lekki massacre I now understand those are poorly valued currencies in Nigeria.

Tinubu will never become president! Go tell your paymaster so! Our opposition will neither be reasonable or logical either! Those are chains holding us down but never the political elites
Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by BraniacX(m): 4:29am On Nov 02, 2020
plaindealer:

Is it because he's not a Nigerian or because Igbos will prevent Nigerians from going to the polls to vote for him.?

yes, Nigerians who vote like the ones massacred at lekki! The touts who he uses for ballot rigging, voter suppression and perpetuating himself in power, the endsars protests have shown that he can bleed! And since he can bleed, politically in the very least, he can die! Stock up INEC, the security apparatchik and the courts all he will, the streets will have their due
Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by idealogical: 4:41am On Nov 02, 2020
plaindealer:

You'll never get an answer from them, they are mostly liars and bigots. If GEJ couldn't come up with anything, why expect these noisy laymen to come up with something?

They are just doing what they do best, hatred, tribalism and bigotry, it's in their DNA.
Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by Nobody: 5:23am On Nov 02, 2020
yarimo:
I hope BODE GEORGE your doctors are with you 24h ? envy and BP go soon deal with you.

Wrong is wrong. Your 30 thousand naira per month ( 30 shekels of silver) does not change that.
Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by idealogical: 5:43am On Nov 02, 2020
Atlas9:

Wrong is wrong. Your 30 thousand naira per month ( 30 shekels of silver) does not change that.

At what point are we going to start hearing exactly the wrong and the crimes Tinubu committed? All we keep getting is insinuation and unproven allegations and gossips.

Owning a jet is not a crime or an act of corruption, he's a private citizen and a businessman with several successful businesses, his TVC alone employs 550 Nigerians.

Is it not strange that with so mush noise and accusations of wrong going, there's not a single documented or proven corrupt act, why?...
Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by CorleonOfSicily: 6:54am On Nov 02, 2020
yarimo:
I hope BODE GEORGE your doctors are with you 24h ? envy and BP go soon deal with you.
zombi detected
Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by Sobasojek: 6:54am On Nov 02, 2020
Ikinternational:

That's wonderful...so let's video call.
I only believe in what i can see
Stop backing down you coward
Typical ipobiab coward always talking nonsense senselessly.
Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by Sobasojek: 6:56am On Nov 02, 2020
Ikinternational:

You're a coward. Wanna WhatsApp video call? lol
Lemme see how you living. This is technology age my guy. Let's not do it by mouth. Let's use facts

My home office is bigger than your parlor...facts
There's more money in my home safe than you have in accounts...facts

Reply back with more diverting rambling rubbish. Like the kid that you are
Audio imaginary money wey you no fit use help papa and mama chukwudi in arochukwu village. Go back joke and help iya chukwudi because the suffering is too much for iya chukwudi okay
Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by oluwaseunamos33(m): 8:19am On Nov 02, 2020
VaselineCrew:

So no words for the jet owner?

Tinubu is not a criminal but international thief
Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by MoIbrahim: 9:08am On Nov 02, 2020
yarimo:

The man only work na just to dey discuss Tinubu. What manner if joblessness!
Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 02, 2020
I am PDP but this inglorious rotting toad never ceases to amaze me with his village-logic and lazy intellect. such a sad product of Oduduwa nation.

What is the implication that an Ex-Lagos State Governor has jets? a son of an Ex-Lagos State Governor used to own Forte Oil and is a $$$ Billionair - so fcking what - what is your point exactly? if you are not out there sending cultists to murder political opponents, you are bullying and threatening the lives of grassroot politicians in the name of centralizing PDP - you will soon be kicked out as Lagos State leader.. bloody traitor
Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by TecM0: 10:52am On Nov 02, 2020
LaEvilIMiss:
I am PDP but this inglorious rotting toad never ceases to amaze me with his village-logic and lazy intellect. such a sad product of Oduduwa nation.

What is the implication that an Ex-Lagos State Governor has jets? a son of an Ex-Lagos State Governor used to own Forte Oil and is a $$$ Billionair - so fcking what - what is your point exactly? if you are not out there sending cultists to murder political opponents, you are bullying and threatening the lives of grassroot politicians in the name of centralizing PDP - you will soon be kicked out as Lagos State leader.. bloody traitor

Please don't kick him out we the APC supporters need Bode George and Jimi Agbaje running things in PDP

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Meet Nigeria’s Female Governorship Running Mates (Pics) / Man Who Criticised Goodluck Jonathan In 2015 Visits Him,begs Him For Forgiveness / NSIP: Are They Paying Ghosts? - Ben Kalu Questions Maryam Uwais

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.