Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals (51774 Views)

No Governor Has Denied Collecting 30billion Naira - Senator Shehu Sani / Tinubu’s Victory: Bode George Reveals When He Will Leave Nigeria / No Governor Has Ever Handed Over To His Successor In Oyo - Makinde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 01, 2020
CocoaOla:
All this Nigeria leaders, they all want to die in office if possible appoint their kids to take over from them
angry
Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by duduade: 7:11pm On Nov 01, 2020
yarimo:
I hope BODE GEORGE your doctors are with you 24h ? envy and BP go soo deal with you.

I don't understand the sudden mouth diarrhoea he has suddenly been undergoing

God will help his doctors

4 Likes

Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 01, 2020
duduade:

I don't understand the sudden mouth diarrhoea he has suddenly been undergoing

God will help his doctors
Focus on the subject and forgot about the object.
Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by duduade: 7:16pm On Nov 01, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Focus on the subject and forgot about the object.

And what is the object

Excuse me ...

He is also part of the decadence we have in the society..

So if you refused to understand the sarcasm behind the mouth diarrhea

Then not my problem

2 Likes

Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 01, 2020
duduade:

And what is the object

Excuse me ...

He is also part of the decadence we have in the society..

So if you refused to understand the sarcasm behind the mouth diarrhea

Then not my problem
He is part of the decadence and served 2 years in jail. Now he has turned to a whistleblower. He went to jail for N100 billion fraud and there are others that committed bigger frauds still walking the streets free.

1 Like

Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 01, 2020
Bode George and former Managing Director of Alpha Beta,Dapo Apara, have really opened Tinubu nyash this year shocked.

1 Like

Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 01, 2020
TecM0:

Oga Jagaban of borgu and Asiwaju of Lagos ain't going nowhere ... Peter Obi, Orji Uzor Kalu would die painfully in jail before Tinubu even gets to visit a court

When the youths take over they will go to jail where they rightfully belong.

Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by AbijaJ: 7:44pm On Nov 01, 2020
Bode George is obsessed with Tinubu.

3 Likes

Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by Vlibray: 7:44pm On Nov 01, 2020
But Ex whatever Bode George, you are thief too

3 Likes

Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by Okoroawusa: 7:45pm On Nov 01, 2020
Nna nekwanu ka Bode George gbara ara o!

Tinubu everyday... Na wa o!

2 Likes

Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by Salsaa: 7:45pm On Nov 01, 2020
If you know you know

1 Like

Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by akilo1: 7:46pm On Nov 01, 2020
Abeg bode goearg leave us alone,we are very busy right now with endsars and america soldiers rescuing victom while nigeria soldeir dancing art tollgate
Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by bizhop01: 7:47pm On Nov 01, 2020
Apollo Eye

1 Like

Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by fredoooooo: 7:49pm On Nov 01, 2020
O re yin sir ... d person no get name grin
Na Tinubu this man dey see everywhere grin

5 Likes

Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by ThatFairGuy: 7:50pm On Nov 01, 2020
This ex-convict always groan In pains. Always seeking attention Tinubu will never give.

Tinubu matter will kill you

5 Likes

Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by DWJOBScom(m): 7:51pm On Nov 01, 2020
TecM0:
cool

Too bad , I thought he had four jets

Bode George, a military administrator of Ondo, NPA Chairman and a career navy man of 35 years is here hating on a career accountant, 20 years with Deloitte Anderson Auditing Consultancy Chicago, PricewaterhouseCoopers auditing, ExxonMobil

Investor and founder of Alphabeta auditing firm, investor in INTELS Logistics, investor in Chagaoury groups, Oando, The Nation, TVC and lots more

Mr bode George if you want to be rich like Tinubu you have to invest, and employ innovative youths, and not just keep your money in Foriegn account and in your house

You seem so vast in your knowledge of the unknown person he is talking about - good
I know you know that companies you listed where he worked as an employee of them not even a leadership position makes him questionable and yes , Alphabeta is in the news for something fishyyyyyy so that makes your unknown person very questionable.

This is greed

2 Likes

Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by ArticleBeast: 7:51pm On Nov 01, 2020
TecM0:
cool

Bode George, a military administrator of Ondo, NPA Chairman and a career navy man of 35 years is here hating on a career accountant, 20 years with Deloitte Anderson Auditing Consultancy Chicago, PricewaterhouseCoopers auditing, ExxonMobil

Investor and founder of Alphabeta auditing firm, investor in INTELS Logistics, investor in Chagaoury groups, Oando, The Nation, TVC and lots more

Mr bode George if you want to be rich like Tinubu you have to invest, and employ innovative youths, and not just keep your money in Foriegn account and in your house

A slave will always support his slave master

1 Like

Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by TecM0: 7:52pm On Nov 01, 2020
ArticleBeast:

A slave will always support his slave master

Really?!

That's the only insult you can come up with...

Common you can do better

2 Likes

Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by emerged01(m): 7:52pm On Nov 01, 2020
Why is Bode George an ex-convict? He is always fighting Tinubu as if he,himself is not a corrupt politician. He should also give us an account how he acquired all assets he has.

We should start youth movement in each state to get rid of corrupt politicians at state level.

5 Likes

Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by omokab: 7:53pm On Nov 01, 2020
yarimo:
I hope BODE GEORGE your doctors are with you 24h ? envy and BP go soo deal with you.
bode needs help from a well trained psychiatric doctor

3 Likes

Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by BigBrother9ja: 7:55pm On Nov 01, 2020
TecM0:
cool

Mr bode George if you want to be rich like Tinubu you have to invest, and employ innovative youths, and not just keep your STOLEN money in Foriegn account and in your house

fixed!
Useless exconvict
Envy will soon send him to HELL.
Bode George is worse. He's a very stupîd old fool and a thief.

2 Likes

Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by Dchampion65: 7:56pm On Nov 01, 2020
He hated the unnamed ex governor with passion. At least he, the ex governor was taken to court but not convicted nor granted pardon.

If this man can't poo, the ex governor is responsible.

I wish to ask sir, name one thing you have done to benefit Lagos.

Better accept that the glory of sun is different from the glory of moon or Star.

2 Likes

Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 01, 2020
yarimo:

Wht can't you attack the message rather than the messenger.

Message is clear, one man and his family are oppressing 20m Lagosians and you are just not mindful of such fact, rather always out to derail topics or deflect issues.

2 Likes

Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by bareal(m): 7:58pm On Nov 01, 2020
TecM0:
cool

Mr bode George if you want to be rich like Tinubu you have to invest, and employ innovative youths, and not just keep your money in Foriegn account and in your house, you must support other people's ambition just as Tinubu did, with Fayemi, Fashola, Ben Nwabueze, Boss Mustapha , Gbajabiamila, Osinbajo etc

I thought you are smart but, hearing this from you makes me see how simple minded you are... Damn!!!

3 Likes

Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by Femeto: 7:59pm On Nov 01, 2020
You and Tinubu una be theif.

1 Like

Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by letitrainnow(m): 7:59pm On Nov 01, 2020
tongue
Show us pictures...
Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by obstead200(m): 8:04pm On Nov 01, 2020
TecM0:
cool

Mr bode George if you want to be rich like Tinubu you have to invest, and employ innovative youths, and not just keep your money in Foriegn account and in your house, you must support other people's ambition just as Tinubu did, with Fayemi, Fashola, Ben Nwabueze, Boss Mustapha , Gbajabiamila, Osinbajo, Joe Igbokwe etc

how old are u? Let me guess, less than 44 years old. That makes u a youth.

Now listen to urself openly and blatantly defending one of the most acclaimed of unrepentant looters of treasury, without a single iota of shame in you.

I weep for those who died in the ENDSARS struggle, thinking they made a noble sacrifice for for a better 2mrw.

With people like u as part of today's youth, I am convinced Nigeria can never get better

2 Likes

Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by TecM0: 8:05pm On Nov 01, 2020
obstead200:
how old are u? Let me guess, less than 44 years old. That makes u a youth.

Now listen to urself openly and blatantly defending one of the most acclaimed of unrepentant looters of treasury, without a single iota of shame in you.

I weep for those who died in the ENDSARS struggle, thinking they made a noble sacrifice for for a better 2mrw.

With people like u as part of today's youth, I am convinced Nigeria can never get better

Stop weeping my brother show us proof of Tinubu looting Lagos and Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by ShoeShineGuy: 8:05pm On Nov 01, 2020
killuax:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2020/10/31/bode-george-reveals-ex-lagos-governor-has-3-jets-blames-greed-for-system-rot/

See shameless ex-convict who contributed to the rot and mess the nation currently finds herself pointing accusing finger. He even said he's an elder statesman. grin Grandiose delusion at its peak!!

2 Likes

Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by tbest0213(m): 8:06pm On Nov 01, 2020
When the Wind blows, Bode even you they our list, so stop claiming saint, you are a big thief too... So get ready cause the Grass must surely bend for the wind

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

HID Awolowo Was Buried Beside Her Husband, Chief Obafemi Awolowo In Ikene (Pics) / Nnamdi Kanu Sacked As IPOB Leader. Accused Of Betraying d Struggle-Vanguard / Bukola Saraki Meets With Nyesom Wike In Rivers (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.