Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,769 members, 7,844,515 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals (51854 Views)

No Governor Has Denied Collecting 30billion Naira - Senator Shehu Sani / Tinubu’s Victory: Bode George Reveals When He Will Leave Nigeria / No Governor Has Ever Handed Over To His Successor In Oyo - Makinde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 01, 2020
One4me:

Please remind us that Tinubu also removed Ambode because that one raised eyebrow about Tinubu's collection of over half of the federal Allocation to Lagos States and each Local Govt / LCDA?
You wonder why LGA's and LCDA's cant even patch street Roads any more, since Tinubu came on the Political scene of Lagos?

You know what, Nigerians are waiting for hi at the Polls, come 2023, if he has the liver, let him carry Ballot (just that Yorubas dont want him to be called the slot of Southerners grin ).
He will be taught a lesson he wont forget in a hurry.
Tinubu should go and ask his friend, the Oba of Lagos why his neighbours were watching and laughing when Yoruba thugs invaded his Palace and took his Staff of office away. undecided undecided grin grin

IPOBian Mr. Oversabi, go and face Oyigbo massacre and leave Tinubu to pursue any ambition he wants as is he is entitled to by the Nigerian constitution.

Can't you tiresome Igbos ever leave the man be? Na wetin sef? Abi na ancient curse?
Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 01, 2020
One4me:

Learn to SEPARATE the MESSAGE from the MESSENGER!

OBJ is one of the worst Yorubas to ever live but when he says sensible things (things he should have done but did not do when he was President/Head of State) we will still listen to him, because we can separate his Person, from his Message!

Even a thief can preach, as long as what he is saying makes sense, it can be used 'usefully' but that does not mean he is not a thief.
Bode George could be worse than Tinubu today, but as it stands TODAY, Tinubu is wore than him.
100... Bode George is a saint compared to Tinubu.
Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by One4me: 9:52pm On Nov 01, 2020
tollyboy5:

Even buruji kashamu won in court does that make him not a drug dealer ?

Most of Nigerian Judges are more Criminal than the Armed Robbers they send to Prison.
They take Bribes from Criminals and sentence the innocent ot Prison or is it not in this country that the CJN was removed for Corruption?
So, it is not rocket science to understand why Tinubu was freed in Court and convicted with "Plea Bargain" in a US Court?
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by One4me: 9:54pm On Nov 01, 2020
Grayoso:

IPOBian Mr. Oversabi, go and face Oyigbo massacre and leave Tinubu to pursue any ambition he wants as is he is entitled to by the Nigerian constitution.

Can't you tiresome Igbos ever leave the man be? Na wetin sef? Abi na ancient curse?

Me, Ipob? shocked shocked
Oti'sii, since 1904. grin grin

Some of you are so dumb, anyone who tells the truth or is against that Drug Lord calle Tinubu, suddenly becomes an Ipob? shocked shocked
Is it that Yorubas can no longer tell themselves the truth because Tinubu has bought the brain of some of us?

Shame.
Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by tollyboy5(m): 9:56pm On Nov 01, 2020
One4me:

Most of Nigerian Judges are more Criminal than the Armed Robbers they send to Prison.
They take Bribes from Criminals and sentence the innocent ot Prison or is it not in this country that the CJN was removed for Corruption?
So, it is not rocket science to understand why Tinubu was freed in Court and convicted with "Plea Bargain" in a US Court?
undecided
I swear but they can't escape the masses court
Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 01, 2020
One4me:

undecided
He was freed on a technicality not the actual corruption allegations. The court ruled Code of Conduct Tribunal should have invited him to explain all his foreign accounts first before charging him to court.

Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 01, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

100... Bode George is a saint compared to Tinubu.

George, your hero, is just a bitter, sad and frustrated old man. Clearly Tinubu has the life, family, power and things George wants yet is now too old and failed to have.

All this he is doing is too personal and beyond opposition politicking. The irony of it all is tjat Tinubu never responds to his garbage clearly showing he does not feel George merits a response from him.

You think Atiku does not have opposition in the North critical of him? Of course he does yet those people don't throw wild allegations and unproven conjectures up and down like a scorned woman out for revenge.

George's behavior is just disgraceful and it is fitting he has a worshipper in you.
Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by Sannisege: 10:01pm On Nov 01, 2020
Wait a minute..so the fact that somebody was a former governor or government official means they can’t do business? I know Michael Bloomberg was a former mayor of New York but now one of the wealthiest men on earth. Nigerians and backward thinking
Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by madjune(m): 10:04pm On Nov 01, 2020
I don't know why this man keeps wailing.

Some yorubas whom I've interacted with here on this forum say they're cool with Tinubu and his looting.

So, what's his own?
Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 01, 2020
tollyboy5:

I swear but they can't escape the masses court

Amother frustrated IPOBian ranting. They are more concerned about wild and unproven allegations against Tinubu than the current and very real massacre of Igbos going on in Oyigbo right now. Sad people.
Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 01, 2020
Seerade029:
Lol, is this how to play opposition?

Nigeria has a lot to learn.

This man will soon die of high bp simply because of tinubu’s problem.
Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 01, 2020
Sannisege:
Wait a minute..so the fact that somebody was a former governor or government official means they can’t do business? I know Michael Bloomberg was a former mayor of New York but now one of the wealthiest men on earth. Nigerians and backward thinking
He owned Bloomberg one of the biggest media conglomerates in the world before he became Mayor of New York City. If he awarded contracts to Bloomberg in his personal capacity he would have gone to jail.
Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by emperor863(m): 10:09pm On Nov 01, 2020
VaselineCrew:

So you have no words for the jet owner?
Is he the first person to own a jet?
Pastor Adeboye Pastor Oyedepo Pastor Suleiman Pastor Kumuyi Pastor Oritjesafor Mr. Otedola Mallam Aliko Dangote and many other.
Tinubu has every right to own a jet. He has paid his dues.
Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by tollyboy5(m): 10:10pm On Nov 01, 2020
Grayoso:

Amother frustrated IPOBian ranting. They are more concerned about wild and unproven allegations against Tinubu than the current and very real massacre of Igbos going on in Oyigbo right now. Sad people.
I'm in Lagos keep shut
Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by simfrost90210: 10:10pm On Nov 01, 2020
TecM0:
cool

Too bad , I thought he had four jets

Bode George, a military administrator of Ondo, NPA Chairman and a career navy man of 35 years is here hating on a career accountant, 20 years with Deloitte Anderson Auditing Consultancy Chicago, PricewaterhouseCoopers auditing, ExxonMobil

Investor and founder of Alphabeta auditing firm, investor in INTELS Logistics, investor in Chagaoury groups, Oando, The Nation, TVC and lots more

Mr bode George if you want to be rich like Tinubu you have to invest, and employ innovative youths, and not just keep your money in Foriegn account and in your house, you must support other people's ambition just as Tinubu did, with Fayemi, Fashola, Ben Nwabueze, Boss Mustapha , Gbajabiamila, Osinbajo, Joe Igbokwe etc

*Tinubu won 1999 under AD he gave us BRT busses,New Oshodi and cleaner Lagos, RRS Police, LASEMA and 112 emergency, Lagos model schools, Lekki Housing Development, first independent power plant, We gave him a second term

*Fashola came through Action Congress and he was 100% better than Tinubu, housing estates, roads , bridges including Lekki Ikoyi bridge best of its kind, reduced agberos and far more security

*Ambode 4 years people voted him under APC in thousands and he gave his best, unfortunately Lagos APC felt he was too arrogant

this is details oo
Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by dvkot(m): 10:11pm On Nov 01, 2020
TecM0:

Oga Jagaban of borgu and Asiwaju of Lagos ain't going nowhere ... Peter Obi, Orji Uzor Kalu would die painfully in jail before Tinubu even gets to visit a court

how much are they paying you sec to be defending these criminals with your life

1 Like

Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by Sobasojek: 10:15pm On Nov 01, 2020
tollyboy5:

I'm in Lagos keep shut
Will you shut up ipobian. To plank your flatty with 2 by 2 Dey hungry me
Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by dvkot(m): 10:15pm On Nov 01, 2020
madjune:
I don't know why this man keeps wailing.

Some yorubas whom I've interacted with here on this forum say they're cool with Tinubu and his looting.

So, what's his own?
you disgust me, i wanna puke

1 Like

Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by tollyboy5(m): 10:17pm On Nov 01, 2020
Sobasojek:

Will you shut up ipobian. To plank your flatty with 2 by 2 Dey hungry me
By the time we chase ur papa out of Lagos you go know sey na omonile u dey follow yearn koshi

1 Like

Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by Sobasojek: 10:20pm On Nov 01, 2020
tollyboy5:

By the time we chase ur papa out of Lagos you go know sey na omonile u dey follow yearn koshi
Omonile ko omo oloke ni. By the time we send all you flattys causing problems for your host in Lagos, oju e aja
Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by mulero23: 10:21pm On Nov 01, 2020

1 Like

Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by dvkot(m): 10:22pm On Nov 01, 2020
Grayoso:

a criminal is a criminal from orji uzor to tinubu to patience to atiku all na thief, don't be blinded by tribe and religion, you won't lick his as* forever, hustle so your kids won't have to luck tinubu's grandson as* too
Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 01, 2020
tollyboy5:

I'm in Lagos keep shut

So what? Does london not have people living in London who want to bomb the City? You're an enemy within Mr. IPOB.

We don't want your sort in Lagos because you don't mean well for the State so kindly vamoose back to Abia or Ebonyi. Go and face James Nwafor and other Igbo monsters there and leave BAT alone.
Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by zoghys: 10:25pm On Nov 01, 2020
yarimo:
I hope BODE GEORGE your doctors are with you 24h ? envy and BP go soo deal with you.

That's a statement of fact and nothing like envy. Its only in this country that we want a better country, but wouldn't want to persecute those that made us this bad. Though, I agree bode George has no justification for such criticism, but then he's saying the plain truth. Ole ni B.A.T #sorosoke

1 Like

Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by tollyboy5(m): 10:28pm On Nov 01, 2020
Sobasojek:

Omonile ko omo oloke ni. By the time we send all you flattys causing problems for your host in Lagos, oju e aja
You can't do shit except we decide. Every law abiding citizen is welcomed to Lagos. As for Mr tinubu any trouble he faces is his family trouble not lagosians trouble.
Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by tollyboy5(m): 10:30pm On Nov 01, 2020
Grayoso:

So what? Does london not have people living in London who want to bomb the City? You're an enemy within Mr. IPOB.

We don't want your sort in Lagos because you don't mean well for the State so kindly vamoose back to Abia or Ebonyi. Go and face James Nwafor and other Igbo monsters there and leave BAT alone.
Go back to your state of origin abi when did Lagos became no mans land? Lagos has indigene are you one?
Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by Sobasojek: 10:31pm On Nov 01, 2020
tollyboy5:

You can't do shit except we decide. Every law abiding citizen is welcomed to Lagos. As for Mr tinubu any trouble he faces is his family trouble not lagosians trouble.
Tinubu is here to stay and any ipobian flatty like you who isn’t pkay with that should head back to dead abia, anambra, enugum okay

Tinubu isn’t the reason why your states are all backward. So leave jagaban alone
Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by tollyboy5(m): 10:36pm On Nov 01, 2020
Sobasojek:

Tinubu is here to stay and any ipobian flatty like you who isn’t pkay with that should head back to dead abia, anambra, enugum okay
Stay where? In my state or where? He can stay as a law abiding citizen not dictator to us.
Before I start wasting my precious time, where are you from? Are you from Lagos?
What division of Lagos? What town in Lagos?
Whats your oba family name and your family name?
I don't want to waste time with yorubas from kwara or Ibadan undecided
Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by Gbogbowa: 10:36pm On Nov 01, 2020
TecM0:
cool

Too bad , I thought he had four jets

Bode George, a military administrator of Ondo, NPA Chairman and a career navy man of 35 years is here hating on a career accountant, 20 years with Deloitte Anderson Auditing Consultancy Chicago, PricewaterhouseCoopers auditing, ExxonMobil

Investor and founder of Alphabeta auditing firm, investor in INTELS Logistics, investor in Chagaoury groups, Oando, The Nation, TVC and lots more

Mr bode George if you want to be rich like Tinubu you have to invest, and employ innovative youths, and not just keep your money in Foriegn account and in your house, you must support other people's ambition just as Tinubu did, with Fayemi, Fashola, Ben Nwabueze, Boss Mustapha , Gbajabiamila, Osinbajo, Joe Igbokwe etc

*Tinubu won 1999 under AD he gave us BRT busses,New Oshodi and cleaner Lagos, RRS Police, LASEMA and 112 emergency, Lagos model schools, Lekki Housing Development, first independent power plant, We gave him a second term

*Fashola came through Action Congress and he was 100% better than Tinubu, housing estates, roads , bridges including Lekki Ikoyi bridge best of its kind, reduced agberos and far more security

*Ambode 4 years people voted him under APC in thousands and he gave his best, unfortunately Lagos APC felt he was too arrogant can name any company owns by Tinubu before he became a governor ,Bode George is right

Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 01, 2020
TecM0:

Only imbeciless don't know of Tinubu families, Oshodi families or the Kosoko families dating pre slave trade era ... But dumbos must be dumbos

Dude if you have evidence of crime committed don't be scared to go to court, do it for your community

Don't worry fool it's all coming down. No be only Oshodi and Kosoko family...Ogunfuminire family sef dey inside, Apoda cheesy

Internet dog like yourself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Man Wears #KickBuhariOut2019 T-shirt; Nigerians React (Photos) / Dele Momodu Encourage Atiku To Pick Up His Phone And Call Buhari / General Ibrahim Attahiru's Burial In Pictures (Videos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.