Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,606 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Mother In-law Vs Daughter In-law Fight - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother In-law Vs Daughter In-law Fight (850 Views)

Christmas Package A Mother-In-Law Gifted To Her Daughter-In-Law (Photos) / Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) / Wife & Mother-In-Law Fight Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother In-law Vs Daughter In-law Fight by nony43(m): 6:45pm On Nov 01, 2020
Are you amongst those that are currently not in talking terms with their mother in- law? What in heaven's name would make you raise up your hands to hit the woman who birthed the man you love?

Have you ever beaten up your wife's mom because she raised her voice on you? Ok, you didn't beat her but you pushed her and slapped her? Why?

Some people are about to marry men whose mothers they are already warring with

Who has warred with her mother in-law severally but all is well now or maybe died and you regret not to make peace?

Let us talk about it cos it is slowly spreading and i don't know what is causing it. But some spouses no longer respect their mother in-law

Let's discuss if you understand what this topic is all about.
Re: Mother In-law Vs Daughter In-law Fight by Missyajoke(f): 6:52pm On Nov 01, 2020
See ehhn my own contribution is that most people always see the mother-inlaw as a threat which shouldn't be so. Your husband can't abandon his mum simply because you're married to her son. Some people go to the length of slapping their mother in-law forgetting they'll also become mother-inlaw someday. You respect your mother in-law. Some woman are selfish they'll threat their own families right but once it comes to the mans family wahala.

1 Like

Re: Mother In-law Vs Daughter In-law Fight by crackhaus: 6:56pm On Nov 01, 2020
nony43:
Let's discuss if you understand what this topic is all about.
I understand the topic, but there's not much to discuss.

It's simply witchcraft, nothing too complex about it. grin

What should be discussed is how to deal with/handle a witch.

5 Likes

Re: Mother In-law Vs Daughter In-law Fight by illicit(m): 7:08pm On Nov 01, 2020
Missyajoke:
See ehhn my own contribution is that most people always see the mother-inlaw as a threat which shouldn't be so. Your husband can't abandon his mum simply because you're married to her son. Some people go to the length of slapping their mother in-law forgetting they'll also become mother-inlaw someday. You respect your mother in-law. Some woman are selfish they'll threat their own families right but once it comes to the mans family wahala.

somebody has finally borrowed u sense.... tongue

Sha make sure u remember to return it after use....

1 Like

Re: Mother In-law Vs Daughter In-law Fight by Missyajoke(f): 7:12pm On Nov 01, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

Hehehe cheesy

I actually know of a husband that feels threatened by his mother-in-law, hilarious but true,

Thing is, wives and husbands should try and carry in laws along where and if necessary to avoid disputes, and they should also put them in their place without being biased.

You're right that why both the husband and the wife should tag both mother-inlaw to avoid wahala.

1 Like

Re: Mother In-law Vs Daughter In-law Fight by ImaIma1(f): 7:20pm On Nov 01, 2020
I cannot even comprehend why a woman will beat, slap, push her MIL. That is abnormal and just sick. Something you can never do to your own mum.

I agree that some MILs can be provocative and intentionally difficult. The best way is to try to live in peace and avoid clashes. I have studied the kind of person my MIL is and I relate with her accordingly.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother In-law Vs Daughter In-law Fight by crackhaus: 8:47pm On Nov 01, 2020
ImaIma1:
I cannot even comprehend why a woman will beat, slap, push her MIL. That is abnormal and just sick. Something you can never do to your own mum.

I agree that some MILs can be provocative and intentionally difficult. The best way is to try to live in peace and avoid clashes. I have studied the kind of person my MIL is and I relate with her accordingly.
Witchcraft

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother In-law Vs Daughter In-law Fight by okirewaju(f): 10:20pm On Nov 02, 2020
I miss my Mother in-law badly.
How can you literally step on someone and she'll be the one to say sorry?

Everybody kept saying good things about her.
A family we invited to the funeral, looked at the invite and said "such a beauty is gone" those words touched me.

Woman when nor get wahala at all.
May her soul Rest in perfect Peace.
Gone but can never be forgotten.
If I had known I was speaking to her for the last time, I would have exhausted all my savings to hear her talk.

3 Likes

Re: Mother In-law Vs Daughter In-law Fight by ihec(m): 10:29pm On Nov 02, 2020
Though some MIL's don't always recognize that fact that their son is grown but most times it's the wife trying to have all the attention. It is left for the man to balance the attention, the two women at everytime should be satisfied without them knowing.

1 Like

Re: Mother In-law Vs Daughter In-law Fight by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 03, 2020
Mother in law of the daughter in law of who?

(1) (Reply)

I Noticed Something Strange / Buy 3 (3D Wallpapers) And Get 1 Free N14,500 (pics) / Anini's Son Clears The Air About Him And His Father (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.