Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,276 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Dear Men, If You Want To Live Long, Don’t Marry These "Four" Types Of Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Men, If You Want To Live Long, Don’t Marry These "Four" Types Of Women (1940 Views)

Men Don’t Marry Late !! / Stop Going To Brothels, So As To Live Long / "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Men, If You Want To Live Long, Don’t Marry These "Four" Types Of Women by MrTAnonymous(m): 6:53pm On Nov 01, 2020
Dear Men, If You Want To Live Long, Don’t Marry These (4) Types Of Women

Marriage is sweet and beautiful when you marry the right person. But getting married to the wrong person is a recipe for disaster ….
Don’t marry these type of women if you’re not rich:

1. Exceptionally beautiful women.

“When a woman is excessively pretty, she will cause all manner of attraction, whenever she goes out there will be men flocking around her and wanting to take care of her need if she will just accept them.”

“This type of woman need money to take care of her skin so she can continue to glow but what if you can’t provide those things she needs, she will be tempted to flirt outside the marriage and before you know it, she is having a secret affairs with another man out there.”

2. Too curvy woman/woman with "lot of front and backside".

This type of woman is called trouble caller because of her endowment, she will always cause distraction and attraction anytime she goes out of the house, if you are the man; your heart will begin to beat anytime she goes out of the house, men are easily attracted to this women.

3. Too materialistic woman.

“This one is called the liability type of woman because of her excesses and materialistic demand, she don’t care how or where you get it from as long as your satisfy her materialistic desire.

Don’t even think of marrying these type of woman if you are not rich because you will soon start drinking garri with tears and you will even lose the woman also.”

4. A Woman who gossip and always causing problems.

“If you are not financially buoyant to live in private house then don’t bother marrying this type of woman because if you rent a face me I face you type of house, you will always come home to settle quarrel and fight and if you are not careful, one day it might be your head that they will break.”

This is just an advice, all women are good but there are entities that match very well so take your time and make a good decision.

What do you think?

Add yours.

Lalasticlala farano Rocktation

Incase you don't know na me talk

Re: Dear Men, If You Want To Live Long, Don’t Marry These "Four" Types Of Women by vickydankal(f): 7:07pm On Nov 01, 2020
Who will marry them if all men should avoid men.
One man meat is another man’s ....
Re: Dear Men, If You Want To Live Long, Don’t Marry These "Four" Types Of Women by ejighikemeuwa: 7:19pm On Nov 01, 2020
your writings are good, keep it up.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Men, If You Want To Live Long, Don’t Marry These "Four" Types Of Women by judetov2(m): 7:23pm On Nov 01, 2020
I hate all of them especially those bitches below age 25

1 Like

Re: Dear Men, If You Want To Live Long, Don’t Marry These "Four" Types Of Women by Justmye26: 7:33pm On Nov 01, 2020
Last 2 points is on point but those first 2 is out of point, you don’t judge a book by its cover
Re: Dear Men, If You Want To Live Long, Don’t Marry These "Four" Types Of Women by MrTAnonymous(m): 8:10pm On Nov 01, 2020
Justmye26:
Last 2 points is on point but those first 2 is out of point, you don’t judge a book by its cover

@thebolded;
The article agrees with you.

This is just an advice, all women are good but there are entities that match very well so take your time and make a good decision.

Re: Dear Men, If You Want To Live Long, Don’t Marry These "Four" Types Of Women by Nmezor(f): 6:46pm On Nov 03, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Dear Men, If You Want To Live Long, Don’t Marry These "Four" Types Of Women by KidDarkness(m): 6:48pm On Nov 03, 2020
Make we no marry at all at all na, eh O.P?
Re: Dear Men, If You Want To Live Long, Don’t Marry These "Four" Types Of Women by MrTAnonymous(m): 2:49am On Nov 09, 2020
KidDarkness:
Make we no marry at all at all na, eh O.P?

Haba! I didn't say you shouldn't marry na.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me I Think I’m Ruining My New Relationship With A Good Girl / I Am 35 Years And Wants To Settle Down But My Muslim Girl Had Refuse To Let Me / You don't love the gender or genitals, you love the person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.