Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Oukitel Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Oukitel Phone (1356 Views)

Oukitel K6000 Plus For 21k On Jumia / New Oukitel C8 Price And Specifications / Oukitel C8 Specifications /review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oukitel Phone by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 01, 2020
Please who have used oukitel phone,I want to buy one. How good or bad is it?
Re: Oukitel Phone by slimmax: 8:20pm On Nov 01, 2020
make I catch space,
ehn, I am using c12pro it has its good and not so good part.
the memory is 16gig rom,2gig ram had to add a 16gig stick to it. Camera is wack, screen isnt bright in sunlight, but its one of hardest(tough to crack) screens I have used. No otg, its 4g enabled, nano sims.
Speed 1.4ghz you wont get smooth game play with it. Was able to play frag* , fifa 14, skyforce* , rally fury* , dreamleague soccer 2019 and 2020*, golfchampion*, battle of warship. Installed hios 7 launcher to give it some good looks. other models of oukitel comes with good specs and camera.
Re: Oukitel Phone by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 01, 2020
slimmax:
make I catch space,
ehn, I am using c12pro it has its good and not so good part.
the memory is 16gig rom,2gig ram had to add a 16gig stick to it. Camera is wack, screen isnt bright in sunlight, but its one of hardest(tough to crack) screens I have used. No otg, its 4g enabled, nano sims. 1.4ghz you wont get smooth game play with it. Was able to play frag* , fifa 14, skyforce* , rally fury* , dreamleague soccer 2019 and 2020*, golfchampion*, battle of warship. Installed hios 7

Are you recommending it or not, with all this description above,I don't know what more to say
Re: Oukitel Phone by slimmax: 8:46pm On Nov 01, 2020
angelusbrut:

Are you recommending it or not, with all this description above,I don't know what more to say
it depends on which models you are going for, only giving you an idea of what I have

2 Likes

Re: Oukitel Phone by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 01, 2020
Moreso that c12 pro nah small version of the phone, less than 25k,u don't expect it to be doing Magic
Re: Oukitel Phone by Heyf: 8:48pm On Nov 01, 2020
I used the c16, it was terrible tbh
Wack battery, the battery got swollen in six months, not so bright screen, always hanging!
Just get another brand abeg!
Re: Oukitel Phone by slimmax: 8:49pm On Nov 01, 2020
angelusbrut:
Moreso that c12 pro nah small version of the phone, less than 25k,u don't expect it to be doing Magic
yeah but you can wait for more inputs from other users to know how their experiences are

1 Like

Re: Oukitel Phone by slimmax: 8:51pm On Nov 01, 2020
Heyf:
Wack battery, the battery got swollen in six months, not so bright screen, always hanging!
have been using mine for a year now no issues with battery
Re: Oukitel Phone by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 01, 2020
Heyf:

Huuum,Ok, I'm using xaiomi but want to try another phone but not Tecno or infinix
Re: Oukitel Phone by Creeza(m): 10:03pm On Nov 01, 2020
Im looking to get the c21 after prices drop on aliexpress.
BRO OUKITEL is a great brand, forget what nairalanders will tell you always check youtube videos from people who have used the phones.
They have differnt specs and price ranges just that they are not so popular in nigeria

the c18 pro is another budget beast and from reviews it seems durable.
Re: Oukitel Phone by Kyase(m): 10:42pm On Nov 01, 2020
Outkitel is the younger brother of injoo phone grin

1 Like

Re: Oukitel Phone by Decimus: 11:08pm On Nov 01, 2020
angelusbrut:

Huuum,Ok, I'm using xaiomi but want to try another phone but not Tecno or infinix
If that's what you want, then try Huawei
Re: Oukitel Phone by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 02, 2020
angelusbrut:

I'm using Oukitel K8
Ram: 4GB
Rom: 64GB
Battery: 5000mah
Camera: Front13MP, back 8MP

It's been 1yr plus. The phone is a low budget phone but doesn't hang, even when I used to play Pubg, Mc5, dream league and other games. I have never experienced "Running out of memory". My battery lasts well, if it's just browsing, music and movies. Between 5 -6 hours on pubg.

The camera of this particular Oukitel model is not so good when inside, when compared to my friend's Oukitel C models.

The phone screen is very strong. It has fallen lot of times and even entered water but its still working. I want to see the battery performance when my phone gets to 2years.

My general rating is 7.5/10.

Would I buy an Oukitel phone again? Yeah, when they give more system updates.

If you want to buy a phone, go for nothing less than 4gb ram and 64gb rom, battery 4000mah at least. Most people buy a 2gb ram phone and expects it to perform like a 8gb ram phone. Some use a 2500mah and expects it to last for 3 days. Are we not crazy in Nigeria? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Oukitel Phone by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 02, 2020
i926:

I'm using Oukitel K8
Ram: 4GB
Rom: 64GB
Battery: 5000mah
Camera: Front13MP, back 8MP

It's been 1yr plus. The phone is a low budget phone but doesn't hang, even when I used to play Pubg, Mc5, dream league and other games. I have never experienced "Running out of memory". My battery lasts well, if it's just browsing, music and movies. Between 5 -6 hours on pubg.

The camera of this particular Oukitel model is not so good when inside, when compared to my friend's Oukitel C models.

The phone screen is very strong. It has fallen lot of times and even entered water but its still working. I want to see the battery performance when my phone gets to 2years.

My general rating is 7.5/10.

Would I buy an Oukitel phone again? Yeah, when they give more system updates.

If you want to buy a phone, go for nothing less than 4gb ram and 64gb rom, battery 4000mah at least. Most people buy a 2gb ram phone and expects it to perform like a 8gb ram phone. Some use a 2500mah and expects it to last for 3 days. Are we not crazy in Nigeria? undecided

tnks,yea am buying 4gb 128gb, battery-5000mah,am encouraged let me give it a trial, afterall shelf life of a phone is 1 yr
Re: Oukitel Phone by Creeza(m): 9:28pm On Nov 02, 2020
angelusbrut:

tnks,yea am buying 4gb 128gb, battery-5000mah,am encouraged let me give it a trial, afterall shelf life of a phone is 1 yr
Which series of the brand?
Re: Oukitel Phone by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 02, 2020
angelusbrut:

Good. Which phone model is that, man?

Would have gotten a new phone but I still want to compare the durability of my current phone battery with other phones I had previously used.
Re: Oukitel Phone by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 02, 2020
i926:

Good. Which phone model is that, man?

Would have gotten a new phone but I still want to compare the durability of my current phone battery with other phones I had previously used.

Oukitel note20
Re: Oukitel Phone by Nobody: 11:05pm On Nov 02, 2020
angelusbrut:

Oukitel note20
There is nothing like Oukitel Note20. I need to see a screenshot.

Might get the Oukitel WP10 next year.
Re: Oukitel Phone by Asianjollof007: 5:20am On Nov 03, 2020
angelusbrut:

Try nokia or huawei
Re: Oukitel Phone by Nobody: 7:26am On Nov 03, 2020
i926:

There is nothing like Oukitel Note20. I need to see a screenshot.

Might get the Oukitel WP10 next year.

toorr,but I know what I'm saying
Re: Oukitel Phone by Obedinho130: 9:14am On Nov 07, 2020
angelusbrut:

what was your experience with xiaomi
Re: Oukitel Phone by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 07, 2020
Obedinho130:
what was your experience with xiaomi

Very nice I must say cheesy
Re: Oukitel Phone by chykez: 4:33pm On Nov 16, 2020
angelusbrut:

toorr,but I know what I'm saying

Don't go for that phone, it is not a oukitel phone, in fact it has no brand name
Re: Oukitel Phone by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 16, 2020
chykez:

Don't go for that phone, it is not a oukitel phone, in fact it has no brand name

Yea,I later discovered it,I have ordered my xaiomi 9c

(1) (Reply)

Galaxy A72: Could Samsung Be Confused About This Phone / Redmi Note 10 Vs Samsung Galaxy A32 / 100 things you can do with your smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.