Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Graphic Video: Slay Queen, Dies After Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her For Rituals. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Graphic Video: Slay Queen, Dies After Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her For Rituals. (547 Views)

Young Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Boyfriend Of 5 Years Dumped Her (Video) / Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? / Okoro Blessing Nkeiruka Builds A House Of Her Own After Boyfriend Dumped Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Graphic Video: Slay Queen, Dies After Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her For Rituals. by agboifeanyi242(m): 7:21am On Nov 02, 2020
An 18-year-old slay quee n known as Angela Boamah has died after suffering from an infection of her private parts.
According to rumours, Angela was killed by her boyfriend who was a sakawa boy.

Rumour mongers claim that Angela’s fraud boy boyfriend is behind her death and that he used her for rituals.

According to reports, Angela received an infection in her genitals which got rotten.

All attempts to heal her proved futile as she gave up the ghost.

Watch the shocking Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wfm93j8NthQ
Please follow for more updates.
https://newsupdate360.news.blog/2020/11/01/videoslay-queen-dies-after-sakawa-lover-allegedly-used-her-private-part-for-ritualsslay-queen-dies-after-sakawa-lover-allegedly-used-her-private-part-for-rituals/

Cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Most Babes On Nairaland Are Men (old Men ) / Sapphiere Thank You So Much / Can I Die For The One I Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.