Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,391 members, 7,812,153 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

Weekend Trip To Fair Acres Country Club In Lagos - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Weekend Trip To Fair Acres Country Club In Lagos (26793 Views)

My Adventurous Weekend Trip To Epe / IBB Int'l Golf And Country Club Abuja. (pictures, Video) / My Trip To The Asian Side Of Istanbul Turkey Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Weekend Trip To Fair Acres Country Club In Lagos by travelwaka: 10:05am On Nov 02, 2020
Fair Acres is one of the most beautiful places in Lagos. I would never have imagined this destination is just some minutes drive from Lekki. It is a facility packed club and it shows the owners really put in lots of works to make this place a world class getaway place.
It is a white building with well-manicured garden and an artificial like to add beauty, class and aesthetics.

It is one of the most serene places you can ever imagine in Lagos. It is located on a 14 acres of land long the Lekki Epe expressway

https://www.travelwaka.com/fairacres-lagos-tranquility-at-its-best/

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Weekend Trip To Fair Acres Country Club In Lagos by travelwaka: 10:05am On Nov 02, 2020
It is a Beautiful place, nice views you can use it for your special events like birthdays, weddings, team bonding activities etc

We are organizing a two day trip to ikogosi send us whatsapp message

5 Likes

Re: Weekend Trip To Fair Acres Country Club In Lagos by travelwaka: 10:11am On Nov 02, 2020
It has good facilities to ensure maximum satisfaction, it has lovely gardens, Lakes, football pitch, volleyball just to mention a few

1 Like

Re: Weekend Trip To Fair Acres Country Club In Lagos by travelwaka: 10:14am On Nov 02, 2020
FairAcres is divided into four different sections namely:

1. FA Active - The sporting arena
2. Shady Park Clubhouse - The club house
3. Event Offering - The event place that can take
4. The Grounds

7 Likes

Re: Weekend Trip To Fair Acres Country Club In Lagos by travelwaka: 10:23am On Nov 02, 2020
This is the pool area. If you are thinking about the cost of visiting this beautiful spot. It is a member only club which is sometimes opened to the public. It has a lovely view and located in a serene spot

2 Shares

Re: Weekend Trip To Fair Acres Country Club In Lagos by travelwaka: 10:36am On Nov 02, 2020
With the man made lake comes some water sporting activities like kayaking, water bicycle. It features great activities to keep you engaged.

3 Likes

Re: Weekend Trip To Fair Acres Country Club In Lagos by travelwaka: 10:43am On Nov 02, 2020
lalasticlala this is one of the most beautiful places you can imagine in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Weekend Trip To Fair Acres Country Club In Lagos by OMOBANJO: 11:11am On Nov 02, 2020
Nice one.
Re: Weekend Trip To Fair Acres Country Club In Lagos by RuggedSniper: 1:10pm On Nov 02, 2020
travelwaka:
This is the pool area. If you are thinking about the cost of visiting this beautiful spot. It is a member only club which is sometimes opened to the public. It has a lovely view and located in a serene spot
^^^Awesome sceneries.

1 Share

Re: Weekend Trip To Fair Acres Country Club In Lagos by travelwaka: 1:59pm On Nov 02, 2020
RuggedSniper:
^^^Awesome sceneries.

You can say that again

5 Likes

Re: Weekend Trip To Fair Acres Country Club In Lagos by Hintona(f): 3:19pm On Nov 02, 2020
To me it's not fine.

To all of you quoting me, deal with it this place is not as fine as OP is hyping it.

That pool sef looks like mosquito breeding ground.

42 Likes

Re: Weekend Trip To Fair Acres Country Club In Lagos by ILoveDemMANNA: 3:36pm On Nov 02, 2020
It is one of the most serene places you can ever imagine in Lagos. It is located on a 14 acres of land long the Lekki Epe expressway
kiss kiss kiss
Beautiful, Lovely and Nice sceneries.
I thought for once these pictures were taken in France!

We have all it takes to stand alone as a nation.
All we need is a plan and a willing leader.
#OneNigeriaForever

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Weekend Trip To Fair Acres Country Club In Lagos by ILoveDemMANNA: 3:36pm On Nov 02, 2020
Hintona:
To me it's not fine.
One woman's meat is another woman's poison.
Not everyone love good things bae.

Owo wa leko o,
Awa kan wa okay,
Malofo bi awo..........
#InsideLife

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Weekend Trip To Fair Acres Country Club In Lagos by CokeBar(f): 3:37pm On Nov 02, 2020
This December is gon be dettyyyy

Chills from 20th - 31st... who got plans yet?!

grin

Btw, bring me your payoneer fundslipsrsealed
Re: Weekend Trip To Fair Acres Country Club In Lagos by slawormiir: 3:37pm On Nov 02, 2020
damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
Re: Weekend Trip To Fair Acres Country Club In Lagos by Hotzone(m): 3:37pm On Nov 02, 2020
Anywhere to enjoy life but lagos
Re: Weekend Trip To Fair Acres Country Club In Lagos by paulolee(m): 3:37pm On Nov 02, 2020
nice views....maybe that's where I would do my honeymoon early next year BT DJ cuppy still never say yes...
me wey fresh pass wizzy......na wah oo..

13 Likes

Re: Weekend Trip To Fair Acres Country Club In Lagos by newharddrives(m): 3:38pm On Nov 02, 2020
Hmmm...
Re: Weekend Trip To Fair Acres Country Club In Lagos by prodigyy(m): 3:38pm On Nov 02, 2020
Money good
Re: Weekend Trip To Fair Acres Country Club In Lagos by AFvckingAlpha(m): 3:38pm On Nov 02, 2020
The fvck

Niggarr!!

Beautiful, I like that there is a lake.

It is not bad, is it?
Re: Weekend Trip To Fair Acres Country Club In Lagos by Vyolet(f): 3:38pm On Nov 02, 2020
Not all that...

2 Likes

Re: Weekend Trip To Fair Acres Country Club In Lagos by GIANTPLUSHUB: 3:39pm On Nov 02, 2020
Beautiful
Re: Weekend Trip To Fair Acres Country Club In Lagos by Patrickyemi: 3:39pm On Nov 02, 2020
There are lots of hidden treasures in Lagos, most of the time they are usually coded
Re: Weekend Trip To Fair Acres Country Club In Lagos by IgboSomalia: 3:39pm On Nov 02, 2020
Hintona:
To me it's not fine.

You lack taste for good things.

2 Likes

Re: Weekend Trip To Fair Acres Country Club In Lagos by ZhiosonWind: 3:39pm On Nov 02, 2020
I would like to visit this place one day just that I live very far from Lagos
Re: Weekend Trip To Fair Acres Country Club In Lagos by ipobarecriminals: 3:39pm On Nov 02, 2020
cool
Re: Weekend Trip To Fair Acres Country Club In Lagos by Royalfurnitures: 3:39pm On Nov 02, 2020
Wow,is this place in Lagos?
Why spend scarce forex traveling abroad for holidays when we have a place like this in Naija

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture thats why we are here for you

2 Likes

Re: Weekend Trip To Fair Acres Country Club In Lagos by jaxxy(m): 3:40pm On Nov 02, 2020
Op u entered that tiny winnyy boat or water bicycle in that lagoon

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Things A Newbie Should Know About Travelling Abroad / Top 10 Vacation Destinations And Attractions In Nigeria / Accident Along Enugu/Port Harcourt Expressway, Victims Rushed To FMC Umuahia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.