Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Weekend Trip To Fair Acres Country Club In Lagos - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Weekend Trip To Fair Acres Country Club In Lagos (26801 Views)

My Adventurous Weekend Trip To Epe / IBB Int'l Golf And Country Club Abuja. (pictures, Video) / My Trip To The Asian Side Of Istanbul Turkey Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Weekend Trip To Fair Acres Country Club In Lagos by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:04pm On Nov 02, 2020
Hintona:
To me it's not fine.

To all of you quoting me, deal with it this place is not as fine as OP is hyping it.

That pool sef looks like mosquito breeding ground.
Abeg see who dey talk o? person wey dey live for face me I slap u house dey complain too, gerrout frm here me! ):<

1 Like

Re: Weekend Trip To Fair Acres Country Club In Lagos by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 02, 2020
To me, it is not neat, poorly maintained, lacks proper cleaning, not well arranged, poorly trained personnel who do the cleaning.
Re: Weekend Trip To Fair Acres Country Club In Lagos by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 02, 2020
I like you ehnnn

Hintona:
To me it's not fine.

To all of you quoting me, deal with it this place is not as fine as OP is hyping it.

Re: Weekend Trip To Fair Acres Country Club In Lagos by desgiezd(m): 6:17pm On Nov 02, 2020
Hintona:
To me it's not fine.

Have you found out if the water is treated with insecticides?
Re: Weekend Trip To Fair Acres Country Club In Lagos by laughitall(m): 6:23pm On Nov 02, 2020
travelwaka:
Fair Acres is one of the most beautiful places in Lagos. I would never have imagined this destination is just some minutes drive from Lekki. It is a facility packed club and it shows the owners really put in lots of works to make this place a world class getaway place.
It is a white building with well-manicured garden and an artificial like to add beauty, class and aesthetics.

It is one of the most serene places you can ever imagine in Lagos. It is located on a 14 acres of land long the Lekki Epe expressway

https://www.travelwaka.com/fairacres-lagos-tranquility-at-its-best/
wtf this place is just my backward here .. lol
Re: Weekend Trip To Fair Acres Country Club In Lagos by VULCAN(m): 6:49pm On Nov 02, 2020
Thanks

johnpablo541:

FAMILY 2 Adults and 2 Children + 5 Guest Passes
Available to married couples and their children, significant others residing in the same house and to single parents and their children
Registration Fee: 100,000
Annual Fee: 650,000

Nanny
Annual Fee: 150,000

Single Adult 18 years and Above
Registration Fee: 100,000
Annual Fee: 450,000

Single Child 2-17 Years (ID Proof)
Annual Fee: 250,000

Re: Weekend Trip To Fair Acres Country Club In Lagos by Hintona(f): 7:12pm On Nov 02, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Abeg see who dey talk o? person wey dey live for face me I slap u house dey complain too, gerrout frm here me! ):<

I dey live for face me I slap u house I accept. At least I get taste.
Re: Weekend Trip To Fair Acres Country Club In Lagos by emoney09: 7:35pm On Nov 02, 2020
Oh
Re: Weekend Trip To Fair Acres Country Club In Lagos by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:48pm On Nov 02, 2020
Hintona:

I dey live for face me I slap u house I accept. At least I get taste.
No u don't
Re: Weekend Trip To Fair Acres Country Club In Lagos by travelwaka: 8:11pm On Nov 02, 2020
okoIYAyin:

Really nice, do you organize group tour or travel?

Yes I do and we are having a tour to Ikogosi and Erin ijesha waterfalls this December. You can also check us out on instagram www.instagram.com/travelwaka_tours

Re: Weekend Trip To Fair Acres Country Club In Lagos by travelwaka: 8:19pm On Nov 02, 2020
laughitall:
wtf this place is just my backward here .. lol

There are lots of hidden treasures in Lagos, most of the time they are usually coded

2 Likes

Re: Weekend Trip To Fair Acres Country Club In Lagos by travelwaka: 8:22pm On Nov 02, 2020
VULCAN:
Why tell us its a members only club without telling us what it takes to be a member?

Thank you for noting that, I did that on purpose to avoid derailing the tread. Cos the prices will get people talking lol and again I wanted to focus more on my trip there.
Re: Weekend Trip To Fair Acres Country Club In Lagos by travelwaka: 8:50pm On Nov 02, 2020
I have done more crazy things in my life
jaxxy:
Op u entered that tiny winnyy boat or water bicycle in that lagoon
Re: Weekend Trip To Fair Acres Country Club In Lagos by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 02, 2020
This place sucks, No Golf course, One white washed building.
I rather take Hi impact Eugene cruise all day, filled with luxury
Re: Weekend Trip To Fair Acres Country Club In Lagos by laughitall(m): 10:59pm On Nov 02, 2020
travelwaka:

There are lots of hidden treasures in Lagos, most of the time they are usually coded
yea that's true
Re: Weekend Trip To Fair Acres Country Club In Lagos by rossoki: 1:38am On Nov 03, 2020
Whoever owns this place needs to upgrade the facility. Like someone else pointed out, it is crying out for a proper green lawn.

The buildings and stone surfaces need repainting.

Just these measures alone will transform the place.

Imagine if the entire lawn looked like this?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12613043_12611893fairacres22jpeg9a1fd3ada0906ddc33644b7712be6f50_jpeg_jpeg7686367e58a2c9a19753ca5eac68836f
Re: Weekend Trip To Fair Acres Country Club In Lagos by juniorstar(m): 5:44am On Nov 03, 2020
how much is needed to be a member?
Re: Weekend Trip To Fair Acres Country Club In Lagos by SexytorresE(f): 8:42am On Nov 03, 2020
This is beautiful. Someone should take me there for a baecation cry I need a boo to take me there
Re: Weekend Trip To Fair Acres Country Club In Lagos by EmekaA125(m): 11:53am On Nov 03, 2020
Lalasticlala

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 10 Vacation Destinations And Attractions In Nigeria / Retired Air Force Officer, Driver Die As SUV Plunges Into Lagoon / Accident Along Enugu/Port Harcourt Expressway, Victims Rushed To FMC Umuahia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.