Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,334 members, 7,957,892 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:32 PM

Where Can I Buy The New Infinix Note 8 Davido Edition - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Where Can I Buy The New Infinix Note 8 Davido Edition (2522 Views)

I Got My Infinix Note 8 Davido Edition. / Face Of Infinix Davido Unveils The Note 8 Davido Limited Edition To His Fans / Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Can I Buy The New Infinix Note 8 Davido Edition by chapelaries: 8:39pm On Nov 07, 2020
He just adviced you on what best to do, everything is not all about insults. Please do you have a positive info on the device?

howfarseun:
we know your tricks, that's advising by logic.
Re: Where Can I Buy The New Infinix Note 8 Davido Edition by shorelink: 8:41pm On Nov 07, 2020
Kalapizim:
troll

GOBLIN !!! grin
Re: Where Can I Buy The New Infinix Note 8 Davido Edition by shorelink: 8:43pm On Nov 07, 2020
chapelaries:
He just adviced you on what best to do, everything is not all about insults. Please do you have a positive info on the device?

Someone as toxic as he is can never have any positive thing to say, NEVER!!!
Re: Where Can I Buy The New Infinix Note 8 Davido Edition by shorelink: 8:46pm On Nov 07, 2020
Sincerely, it is as good as RUBBISH.
chapelaries:
How good is this device?
Re: Where Can I Buy The New Infinix Note 8 Davido Edition by chapelaries: 8:48pm On Nov 07, 2020
Okay i hear you
shorelink:
Sincerely, it is as good as RUBBISH.
Re: Where Can I Buy The New Infinix Note 8 Davido Edition by chapelaries: 8:49pm On Nov 07, 2020
shorelink:

Someone as toxic as he is can never have any positive thing to say, NEVER!!!

You are saying someone is toxic, but all your replies sounds toxic too...
Re: Where Can I Buy The New Infinix Note 8 Davido Edition by saintwalga: 8:57pm On Nov 07, 2020
chapelaries:
How good is this device?

The smartphone is powered by a Mediatek Helio G80 Octa-core processor and Mali-G52 MC2 GPU. The smartphone comes in various colors such as Gray, Blue, and Green. It comes in a big screen that has a 6.95 inches display IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 720 x 1640 pixels.

The device is fueled with a non-removable Li-Po 5200 mAh battery + Fast charging 18W. The smartphone runs on the Android 10.0 + XOS 7.1 operating system with the user interface. The phone handles Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by).

Infinix Note 8 features quad camera that consists of 64 MP (wide) + 2 MP (macro) + 2 MP (depth) + 2 MP with Quad-LED flash, panorama, and HDR. The front camera consists of a dual camera: 16 MP + 2 MP (depth).

The device is integrated with a loudspeaker and a 3.5mm jack. The smartphone features Bluetooth 5.0, GPS with A-GPS, Radio, and USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go. The sensors include Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, and compass.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Real Is Carding Of iPhones? / I Need A Neatly Used Android Phone. Budget Is 50k / Easybuy Locked Samsung A05m For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.