Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Where Can I Buy The New Infinix Note 8 Davido Edition - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Where Can I Buy The New Infinix Note 8 Davido Edition (2346 Views)

I Got My Infinix Note 8 Davido Edition. / Face Of Infinix Davido Unveils The Note 8 Davido Limited Edition To His Fans / Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Can I Buy The New Infinix Note 8 Davido Edition by maduksben: 8:33am On Nov 03, 2020
Pretiboi:

Your head dey there my broda. Xpark website is the best place to order all infinix devices and accessories.

Precisely bro
Re: Where Can I Buy The New Infinix Note 8 Davido Edition by maduksben: 8:35am On Nov 03, 2020
saintwalga:
This is also a good means to get all Infinix devices

Yes o cheesy cheesy
Re: Where Can I Buy The New Infinix Note 8 Davido Edition by Kalapizim(m): 8:50am On Nov 03, 2020
maduksben:

Exactly bro.
They said its exclusive to slot oo
Re: Where Can I Buy The New Infinix Note 8 Davido Edition by howfarseun(m): 1:37pm On Nov 03, 2020
Pretiboi:

Na wa for u o....the op only asked where to buy the Davido edition and not insults. If u don't have a better thing to say why not keep mute.
we know your tricks, that's advising by logic.
Re: Where Can I Buy The New Infinix Note 8 Davido Edition by Pretiboi: 9:46am On Nov 04, 2020
howfarseun:

Na who be dis one again?
Re: Where Can I Buy The New Infinix Note 8 Davido Edition by neomatrix1027(m): 11:35am On Nov 04, 2020
Infinísh marketér, well done. Your work don cast. Try again.

Re: Where Can I Buy The New Infinix Note 8 Davido Edition by Dspec: 1:27pm On Nov 04, 2020
maduksben:

Mr man, op never said he is looking for other type of phone to buy but the infinix note 8. Kindly stop talking trash.
Guy why don't you focus on what you are here to do then on my comment or you are one of those infinix promoter
Re: Where Can I Buy The New Infinix Note 8 Davido Edition by Dspec: 1:35pm On Nov 04, 2020
Pretiboi:

Mr Samsung phone...adviser of the century, do u even have one?
Oga na your business.
Samsung or nothing
Re: Where Can I Buy The New Infinix Note 8 Davido Edition by Aarum: 4:32pm On Nov 04, 2020
saintwalga:
See Price details

This is very nice and also affordable. Thanks for sharing
Re: Where Can I Buy The New Infinix Note 8 Davido Edition by Aarum: 4:35pm On Nov 04, 2020
survillematrix:
Don't tell me you are ready to waste your money...

Not wasting my money at all, the Note Series is good .

A colleague just bought his and the features are great.
Re: Where Can I Buy The New Infinix Note 8 Davido Edition by Aarum: 4:38pm On Nov 04, 2020
survillematrix:

Just imagine the price for this trash...
To me the price is reasonable cool
Re: Where Can I Buy The New Infinix Note 8 Davido Edition by MobilePhotoBox: 11:52pm On Nov 05, 2020
I think it's only sold by SLOT.NG angry
Re: Where Can I Buy The New Infinix Note 8 Davido Edition by survillematrix: 1:13am On Nov 06, 2020
Pretiboi:

Na wa for u o....the op only asked where to buy the Davido edition and not insults. If u don't have a better thing to say why not keep mute.

Does the OP know what he is even saying, instead of you to advice him, u are here saying trash...
Re: Where Can I Buy The New Infinix Note 8 Davido Edition by survillematrix: 1:14am On Nov 06, 2020
Pretiboi:

Mr Samsung phone...adviser of the century, do u even have one?

Why are you hating?
Re: Where Can I Buy The New Infinix Note 8 Davido Edition by shorelink: 1:24am On Nov 06, 2020
Go to MAZA MAZA by the right, you will see Davido's Store there.

Aarum:
Hi Nairaland

Where can I buy the new infinix Note 8 Davido edition

Pls someone help
Re: Where Can I Buy The New Infinix Note 8 Davido Edition by shorelink: 1:25am On Nov 06, 2020
Kalapizim:
which of the slot did you buy from ?

Infinix Users, u see why una go always get problem. Person tell you SLOT, u still dey ask which SLOT.
Re: Where Can I Buy The New Infinix Note 8 Davido Edition by shorelink: 1:27am On Nov 06, 2020
No mind them, dem go just dey pack rubbish come out within a year. Just imagine how many device don come out. this year 2020.

howfarseun:
oga your plastic full everywhere, including motor parks, they are even hawking it. Stop advertising something that has lower ram compared to my scientific calculator. Make you dey try get sence at least once a year.
Re: Where Can I Buy The New Infinix Note 8 Davido Edition by Kalapizim(m): 5:43am On Nov 06, 2020
shorelink:

Infinix Users, u see why una go always get problem. Person tell you SLOT, u still dey ask which SLOT.
oga outlets vary from one another, some are given preferences.
Re: Where Can I Buy The New Infinix Note 8 Davido Edition by shorelink: 7:26pm On Nov 07, 2020
Kalapizim:
oga outlets vary from one another, some are given preferences.

Oga Varier... Preferences kor, Preferences ni!!!
Re: Where Can I Buy The New Infinix Note 8 Davido Edition by shorelink: 7:28pm On Nov 07, 2020
survillematrix:

Why are you hating?

Help me ask am ooooooooo....
Re: Where Can I Buy The New Infinix Note 8 Davido Edition by shorelink: 7:29pm On Nov 07, 2020
Aarum:
Not wasting my money at all, the Note Series is good .

A colleague just bought his and the features are great.

Your colleague nor know wetin him dey do.
Re: Where Can I Buy The New Infinix Note 8 Davido Edition by shorelink: 7:30pm On Nov 07, 2020
Aarum:
This is very nice and also affordable. Thanks for sharing

Spend money to buy quality. Stop looking for very nice and also affordable devices.
Re: Where Can I Buy The New Infinix Note 8 Davido Edition by shorelink: 7:30pm On Nov 07, 2020
survillematrix:

Does the OP know what he is even saying, instead of you to advice him, u are here saying trash...

I dey feel u brodaly...
Re: Where Can I Buy The New Infinix Note 8 Davido Edition by shorelink: 7:32pm On Nov 07, 2020
shocked cool shocked
Dspec:
Guy why don't you focus on what you are here to do then on my comment or you are one of those infinix promoter
Re: Where Can I Buy The New Infinix Note 8 Davido Edition by shorelink: 7:33pm On Nov 07, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin
neomatrix1027:
Infinísh marketér, well done. Your work don cast. Try again.
Re: Where Can I Buy The New Infinix Note 8 Davido Edition by Kalapizim(m): 7:43pm On Nov 07, 2020
shorelink:

Oga Varier... Preferences kor, Preferences ni!!!
Do you know better ?
Re: Where Can I Buy The New Infinix Note 8 Davido Edition by survillematrix: 7:47pm On Nov 07, 2020
Pretiboi:

Good info...nicr one.

Why e no go nice for your eye, everything cheap!
Re: Where Can I Buy The New Infinix Note 8 Davido Edition by shorelink: 7:51pm On Nov 07, 2020
Kalapizim:
Do you know better ?

I thought you were MR KNOW ALL.
Re: Where Can I Buy The New Infinix Note 8 Davido Edition by shorelink: 7:53pm On Nov 07, 2020
howfarseun:

I just dey here dey laugh cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Where Can I Buy The New Infinix Note 8 Davido Edition by shorelink: 7:55pm On Nov 07, 2020
maduksben:

Precisely bro

lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Where Can I Buy The New Infinix Note 8 Davido Edition by Kalapizim(m): 7:55pm On Nov 07, 2020
shorelink:

I thought you were MR KNOW ALL.
troll
Re: Where Can I Buy The New Infinix Note 8 Davido Edition by chapelaries: 8:36pm On Nov 07, 2020
How good is this device?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help With Saving Gprs Settings On Nokia 5200 / Sony X-BO V3+ For Sale At 17k / MTN, Glo, Airtel And 9mobile 100% Double Data Activation Codes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.