Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,958 members, 7,838,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Eve, The Snake The Earth The Slay Queen - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Eve, The Snake The Earth The Slay Queen (1162 Views)

“Don’t Judge Me”- Slay Queen Says As She Causes Stir Online With Her Round Ny@sh / Adventure With The Slay Queen’s … (18+) / Marshall Benard And Gloria Patrick Canceled Wedding! Bachelor's Eve Continues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eve, The Snake The Earth The Slay Queen by Mercisharelove(f): 1:21pm On Nov 02, 2020
Read this eyes opening mystery of Eve and Satan and the Slay Queens

Let us look at it objectively, the evil snake is a she. Not a male, not like the first created and then made weak, that means was put into a deeper sleep and then out of his side, his ribs was taken a rib and was used to form the woman..... The she couldn't have been able to steal, kill and destroy the relationship between the first man and truth, she, the snake had to use the flesh of his flesh and the bone of his bones which is also she, to steal, killed and destroyed the first man, Adam.

Genesis 3:9 And the LORD God called unto Adam, and said unto him, Where art thou? 3:10 And he said, I heard thy voice in the garden, and I was afraid, because I was naked; and I hid myself.

3:11 And he said, Who told thee that thou wast naked? Hast thou eaten of the tree, whereof I commanded thee that thou shouldest not eat? 3:12 And the man said, The woman whom thou gavest to be with me, she gave me of the tree, and I did eat.

Part two...

The world at present is ruled and control by a woman. She's called "The great whole, which did corrupt the earth. Read your Bible, she's mentioned with the 24 elders in heaven rejoicing over her judgement, being aware of her great corruption of the true image and the perfect likeness of God Almighty. You know what Satan, the snake did was to corrupt the original and sold weaknesses to the world to live by. For man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceed out of the mouth of the Lord God Almighty through his heirs. Praise God Almighty for ever and ever more. Amen

Revelation 19:1 And after these things I heard a great voice of much people in heaven, saying, Alleluia; Salvation, and glory, and honour, and power, unto the Lord our God:

19:2 For true and righteous are his judgments: for he hath judged the great LovePeddler which did corrupt the earth with her fornication, and hath avenged the blood of his servants at her hand. 19:3 And again they said, Alleluia And her smoke rose up for ever and ever.

In the gospel of Christ Jesus two women were also mentioned by the prophets and apostles of Christ Jesus, at one occasion the prophet was in high Spirit rejoicing for Jerusalem above, he said..

Isaiah 66:7 Before she travailed, she brought forth; before her pain came, she was delivered of a man child.

66:8 Who hath heard such a thing? who hath seen such things? Shall the earth be made to bring forth in one day? or shall a nation be born at once? for as soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth her children.

66:9 Shall I bring to the birth, and not cause to bring forth? saith the LORD: shall I cause to bring forth, and shut the womb? saith thy God. 66:10 Rejoice ye with Jerusalem, and be glad with her, all ye that love her: rejoice for joy with her, all ye that mourn for her: 66:11 That ye may suck, and be satisfied with the breasts of her consolations; that ye may milk out, and be delighted with the abundance of her glory.

66:12 For thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will extend peace to her like a river, and the glory of the Gentiles like a flowing stream: then shall ye suck, ye shall be borne upon her sides, and be dandled upon her knees.

66:13 As one whom his mother comforteth, so will I comfort you; and ye shall be comforted in Jerusalem.

66:14 And when ye see this, your heart shall rejoice, and your bones shall flourish like an herb: and the hand of the LORD shall be known toward his servants, and his indignation toward his enemies.

66:15 For, behold, the LORD will come with fire, and with his chariots like a whirlwind, to render his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire.

66:16 For by fire and by his sword will the LORD plead with all flesh: and the slain of the LORD shall be many. Amen. Can you say Amen.

You do also find in the gospel, the elders speaking wisdom about two women Sarah and Hagah. Sarah means Spirit ruled human. And the scriptures instructed that it's only "As many as are led by the Holy Ghost are the children of God Almighty. The brought up one's.

Proverbs 4:3 For I was my father's son, tender and only beloved in the sight of my mother. 4:4 He taught me also, and said unto me, Let thine heart retain my words: keep my commandments, and live.

4:5 Get wisdom, get understanding: forget it not; neither decline from the words of my mouth.

4:6 Forsake her not, and she shall preserve thee: love her, and she shall keep thee.

4:7 Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding.

4:8 Exalt her, and she shall promote thee: she shall bring thee to honour, when thou dost embrace her.

4:9 She shall give to thine head an ornament of grace: a crown of glory shall she deliver to thee.

4:10 Hear, O my son, and receive my sayings; and the years of thy life shall be many.

4:11 I have taught thee in the way of wisdom; I have led thee in right paths.

4:12 When thou goest, thy steps shall not be straitened; and when thou runnest, thou shalt not stumble. 4:13 Take fast hold of instruction; let her not go: keep her; for she is thy life.

And then you have Hagah; Human god is human. HGH and two A+'s, Christ Jesus instructed his disciples to be wise as the serpent, the snake, the deceiver. So that they wouldn't fall into deception, into the flesh, human god, weaknesses of sickness and pain's, and poverty and death, and the scriptures said death reigned from Adam to Moses.

The Law of sin and death couldn't hold the author of life back. It was impossible for him, who's the perfect expression of his glory and wisdom to see corruption and bow.

Galatians 4:21 Tell me, ye that desire to be under the law, do ye not hear the law? 4:22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.

4:23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.

4:24 Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar.

4:25 For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children.

4:26 But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.

4:27 For it is written, Rejoice, thou barren that bearest not; break forth and cry, thou that travailest not: for the desolate hath many more children than she which hath an husband.

4:28 Now we, brethren, as Isaac was, are the children of promise.

4:29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.

4:30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.

4:31 So then, brethren, we are not children of the bondwoman, but of the free.

Amen.

We hope you will be able to share with your friends and family and try and let folks know that they shouldn't be ruled by the fake woman, but by breasted God Almighty, by the Holy Ghost. For if you walk in the flesh you shall die. Eternal death, you can't make a mockery of the original. God Almighty can never be mocked. What you sow you will reap.

The image and the likeness of God Almighty is the goal for every man living and death. If you never had the hope of Christ in you, that you are wonderfully and fearfully created and made, what Joy is your fulfillment What are you living for

Don't be ruled by the snake, by weaknesses and lust of your flesh, seduction, crazy fashion, lustful, greedy, counterfeit display society.

You are free. Can we get Amen from you

1 Like

Re: Eve, The Snake The Earth The Slay Queen by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 02, 2020
Funny how Christians think non-christians are damned for not believing in Christ.
Re: Eve, The Snake The Earth The Slay Queen by CAPSLOCKED: 3:05pm On Nov 02, 2020
MhisTahrah:
Funny how Christians think non-christians are damned for not believing in Christ.

FUNNY HOW THEY'RE DAMNED FOR NOT BELIEVING IN ALLAH, AND OTHER 3000+ GODS.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eve, The Snake The Earth The Slay Queen by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 02, 2020
According to Muslims, this op is an infidel that will get burnt forever in a lake of fire. And according to this op, every other person that is not a believer will also burn in "hell fire"
My take on this matter is that both the op, every other believer and every ummah will rot in their hell fire together.

3 Likes

Re: Eve, The Snake The Earth The Slay Queen by Mercisharelove(f): 3:44pm On Nov 02, 2020
Instead of listening to the message, they ended up arguing
Re: Eve, The Snake The Earth The Slay Queen by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 02, 2020
God didn't give me power to read epistles,,,,,,

Even some epistles will give you hint about the content ,,,, this one is just boring,,,,,

OP learn summarizing,,,,,

You wrote nonsense ,,,,, wink

��

2 Likes

Re: Eve, The Snake The Earth The Slay Queen by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 02, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

Religious people can be annoying honestly.

1 Like

Re: Eve, The Snake The Earth The Slay Queen by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 02, 2020
ongback:
According to Muslims, this op is an infidel that will get burnt forever in a lake of fire. And according to this op, every other person that is not a believer will also burn in "hell fire"
My take on this matter is that both the op, every other believer and every umar will rot in their hell fire together.

Re: Eve, The Snake The Earth The Slay Queen by Mercisharelove(f): 5:41pm On Nov 02, 2020
Amazingboy1:
God didn't give me power to read epistles,,,,,,

Even some epistles will give you hint about the content ,,,, this one is just boring,,,,,

OP learn summarizing,,,,,

You wrote nonsense ,,,,, wink

��

Like you lost understanding and you spoke ungracious, you couldn't buy the truth free of charge
Re: Eve, The Snake The Earth The Slay Queen by Silentgroper(m): 5:50pm On Nov 02, 2020
MhisTahrah:
Are u an atheist?
Re: Eve, The Snake The Earth The Slay Queen by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 02, 2020
Mercisharelove:

Like you lost understanding and you spoke ungracious, you couldn't buy the truth free of charge

You ain't okay my sister,, if you know me i say d Truth,,,,,

No need to make things look logical,,,,, pass the message dat you wanna pass directly no need for all this beating around the bush,,,,wink

I will definitely understand what you wrote,, but dat first impression turn me off,,,,,wink

We gather dey,, ✅❤️
Re: Eve, The Snake The Earth The Slay Queen by Mercisharelove(f): 6:07pm On Nov 02, 2020
Amazingboy1:

You ain't okay my sister,, if you know me i say d Truth,,,,,

No need to make things look logical,,,,, pass the message dat you wanna pass directly no need for all this beating around the bush,,,,wink

I will definitely understand what you wrote,, but dat first impression turn me off,,,,,wink

We gather dey,, ✅❤️

You are harming yourself, learn to talk like the truth, you speak as your flesh manipulates you, I am not ordinary!!

Get the message or shift.

Don't cover the way, your mindset isn't everyone's.
Re: Eve, The Snake The Earth The Slay Queen by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 02, 2020
Silentgroper:
Are u an atheist?
No, I'm not.
Re: Eve, The Snake The Earth The Slay Queen by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 02, 2020
Mercisharelove:

You are harming yourself, learn to talk like the truth, you speak as your flesh manipulates you, I am not ordinary!!

Get the message or shift.

Don't cover the way, your mindset isn't everyone's.

grin

You're so funny,,,,

You're not ordinary but you came to ordinary people's forum,,,,,,wink, does dat look normal to you?,,

For dat your first paragraph stop trying to create unnecessary emotions or sayings,,,wink

You don't know who i am also,,,,wink

For your second paragraph,, understand what i wrote in my first post or shift,,,,

For your last sentence you're definitely referring to yourself,, because 85% of nairaland member will agree with my first post,,,,

So is either you try to come down to people's language or leave,,,,

Or do you think everyone is like you ,, so you're referring to yourself,,,,,

Have a nice day sis ✅❤️
Re: Eve, The Snake The Earth The Slay Queen by Silentgroper(m): 6:24pm On Nov 02, 2020
MhisTahrah:
No, I'm not.
That post has u coming off as one. U seem lyk u dnt believe in christianity though.
Re: Eve, The Snake The Earth The Slay Queen by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 02, 2020
Silentgroper:
That post has u coming off as one. U seem lyk u dnt believe in christianity though.
I don't believe in any religion.
Re: Eve, The Snake The Earth The Slay Queen by Silentgroper(m): 7:14pm On Nov 02, 2020
MhisTahrah:
I don't believe in any religion.
Nd u're nt an atheist. I really am nt understanding.
Re: Eve, The Snake The Earth The Slay Queen by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 02, 2020
MhisTahrah:
CAPSLOCKED:

ongback:
My take on this matter is that both the op, every other believer and every ummah will rot in their hell fire together.

Re: Eve, The Snake The Earth The Slay Queen by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 02, 2020
Silentgroper:
Nd u're nt an atheist. I really am nt understanding.
I believe there's a God but he doesn't belong to a particular religion.
Re: Eve, The Snake The Earth The Slay Queen by Silentgroper(m): 8:32pm On Nov 02, 2020
MhisTahrah:
I believe there's a God but he doesn't belong to a particular religion.
Hmmm, deep.
Re: Eve, The Snake The Earth The Slay Queen by Bluezy13(m): 8:47pm On Nov 02, 2020
What sort of ineptitude would push a human being into posting this nonsense in a Romance section ??

Is the religion section full
Re: Eve, The Snake The Earth The Slay Queen by Image123(m): 1:20am On Nov 03, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

Mention 100 of these your beloved 3000+ that damn Christians, pikin of chief liar satan.
Re: Eve, The Snake The Earth The Slay Queen by Mercisharelove(f): 2:53am On Nov 03, 2020
Amazingboy1:

grin

You're so funny,,,,

You're not ordinary but you came to ordinary people's forum,,,,,,wink, does dat look normal to you?,,

For dat your first paragraph stop trying to create unnecessary emotions or sayings,,,wink

You don't know who i am also,,,,wink

For your second paragraph,, understand what i wrote in my first post or shift,,,,

For your last sentence you're definitely referring to yourself,, because 85% of nairaland member will agree with my first post,,,,

So is either you try to come down to people's language or leave,,,,

Or do you think everyone is like you ,, so you're referring to yourself,,,,,

Have a nice day sis ✅❤️

Please don't allow those vain men spoil the great part of you, a very kind guy.

I see you as very kind and intelligent young man.

But you got so much to learn from experienced voices like ours.

Please don't serve Satan, instead look for means to preach the truth.

I know your mum wish, for you to stick out your voice for the truth. Today you found yourself always opposing the truth you don't understand.

I am praying for you. That you will pick up your gamblet and fight
Re: Eve, The Snake The Earth The Slay Queen by Mrscarter(f): 3:08am On Nov 03, 2020
Mercisharelove:
Read this eyes opening mystery of Eve and Satan and the Slay Queens

Let us look at it objectively, the evil snake is a she. Not a male, not like the first created and then made weak, that means was put into a deeper sleep and then out of his side, his ribs was taken a rib and was used to form the woman..... The she couldn't have been able to steal, kill and destroy the relationship between the first man and truth, she, the snake had to use the flesh of his flesh and the bone of his bones which is also she, to steal, killed and destroyed the first man, Adam.

Genesis 3:9 And the LORD God called unto Adam, and said unto him, Where art thou? 3:10 And he said, I heard thy voice in the garden, and I was afraid, because I was naked; and I hid myself.

3:11 And he said, Who told thee that thou wast naked? Hast thou eaten of the tree, whereof I commanded thee that thou shouldest not eat? 3:12 And the man said, The woman whom thou gavest to be with me, she gave me of the tree, and I did eat.

Part two...

The world at present is ruled and control by a woman. She's called "The great whole, which did corrupt the earth. Read your Bible, she's mentioned with the 24 elders in heaven rejoicing over her judgement, being aware of her great corruption of the true image and the perfect likeness of God Almighty. You know what Satan, the snake did was to corrupt the original and sold weaknesses to the world to live by. For man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceed out of the mouth of the Lord God Almighty through his heirs. Praise God Almighty for ever and ever more. Amen

Revelation 19:1 And after these things I heard a great voice of much people in heaven, saying, Alleluia; Salvation, and glory, and honour, and power, unto the Lord our God:

19:2 For true and righteous are his judgments: for he hath judged the great LovePeddler which did corrupt the earth with her fornication, and hath avenged the blood of his servants at her hand. 19:3 And again they said, Alleluia And her smoke rose up for ever and ever.

In the gospel of Christ Jesus two women were also mentioned by the prophets and apostles of Christ Jesus, at one occasion the prophet was in high Spirit rejoicing for Jerusalem above, he said..

Isaiah 66:7 Before she travailed, she brought forth; before her pain came, she was delivered of a man child.

66:8 Who hath heard such a thing? who hath seen such things? Shall the earth be made to bring forth in one day? or shall a nation be born at once? for as soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth her children.

66:9 Shall I bring to the birth, and not cause to bring forth? saith the LORD: shall I cause to bring forth, and shut the womb? saith thy God. 66:10 Rejoice ye with Jerusalem, and be glad with her, all ye that love her: rejoice for joy with her, all ye that mourn for her: 66:11 That ye may suck, and be satisfied with the breasts of her consolations; that ye may milk out, and be delighted with the abundance of her glory.

66:12 For thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will extend peace to her like a river, and the glory of the Gentiles like a flowing stream: then shall ye suck, ye shall be borne upon her sides, and be dandled upon her knees.

66:13 As one whom his mother comforteth, so will I comfort you; and ye shall be comforted in Jerusalem.

66:14 And when ye see this, your heart shall rejoice, and your bones shall flourish like an herb: and the hand of the LORD shall be known toward his servants, and his indignation toward his enemies.

66:15 For, behold, the LORD will come with fire, and with his chariots like a whirlwind, to render his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire.

66:16 For by fire and by his sword will the LORD plead with all flesh: and the slain of the LORD shall be many. Amen. Can you say Amen.

You do also find in the gospel, the elders speaking wisdom about two women Sarah and Hagah. Sarah means Spirit ruled human. And the scriptures instructed that it's only "As many as are led by the Holy Ghost are the children of God Almighty. The brought up one's.

Proverbs 4:3 For I was my father's son, tender and only beloved in the sight of my mother. 4:4 He taught me also, and said unto me, Let thine heart retain my words: keep my commandments, and live.

4:5 Get wisdom, get understanding: forget it not; neither decline from the words of my mouth.

4:6 Forsake her not, and she shall preserve thee: love her, and she shall keep thee.

4:7 Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding.

4:8 Exalt her, and she shall promote thee: she shall bring thee to honour, when thou dost embrace her.

4:9 She shall give to thine head an ornament of grace: a crown of glory shall she deliver to thee.

4:10 Hear, O my son, and receive my sayings; and the years of thy life shall be many.

4:11 I have taught thee in the way of wisdom; I have led thee in right paths.

4:12 When thou goest, thy steps shall not be straitened; and when thou runnest, thou shalt not stumble. 4:13 Take fast hold of instruction; let her not go: keep her; for she is thy life.

And then you have Hagah; Human god is human. HGH and two A+'s, Christ Jesus instructed his disciples to be wise as the serpent, the snake, the deceiver. So that they wouldn't fall into deception, into the flesh, human god, weaknesses of sickness and pain's, and poverty and death, and the scriptures said death reigned from Adam to Moses.

The Law of sin and death couldn't hold the author of life back. It was impossible for him, who's the perfect expression of his glory and wisdom to see corruption and bow.

Galatians 4:21 Tell me, ye that desire to be under the law, do ye not hear the law? 4:22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.

4:23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.

4:24 Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar.

4:25 For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children.

4:26 But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.

4:27 For it is written, Rejoice, thou barren that bearest not; break forth and cry, thou that travailest not: for the desolate hath many more children than she which hath an husband.

4:28 Now we, brethren, as Isaac was, are the children of promise.

4:29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.

4:30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.

4:31 So then, brethren, we are not children of the bondwoman, but of the free.

Amen.

We hope you will be able to share with your friends and family and try and let folks know that they shouldn't be ruled by the fake woman, but by breasted God Almighty, by the Holy Ghost. For if you walk in the flesh you shall die. Eternal death, you can't make a mockery of the original. God Almighty can never be mocked. What you sow you will reap.

The image and the likeness of God Almighty is the goal for every man living and death. If you never had the hope of Christ in you, that you are wonderfully and fearfully created and made, what Joy is your fulfillment What are you living for

Don't be ruled by the snake, by weaknesses and lust of your flesh, seduction, crazy fashion, lustful, greedy, counterfeit display society.

You are free. Can we get Amen from you

The beginning didn't make sense undecided
Re: Eve, The Snake The Earth The Slay Queen by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 03, 2020
Mercisharelove:

Please don't allow those vain men spoil the great part of you, a very kind guy.

I see you as very kind and intelligent young man.

But you got so much to learn from experienced voices like ours.

Please don't serve Satan, instead look for means to preach the truth.

I know your mum wish, for you to stick out your voice for the truth. Today you found yourself always opposing the truth you don't understand.

I am praying for you. That you will pick up your gamblet and fight

Hmmmm,,,,,smiley

Please tell me more concerning dat third paragraph paragraph,,,,,

And your 5th paragraph also,,,,,,wink

(1) (Reply)

Rema - Soundgasm : Latest single in dance video / This Love Is Not My Thing. I'm Tire! How Do I Know Whether She Likes Me Or Not? / Fault Me If I Am Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.