Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,661 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:41 PM

This Love Is Not My Thing. I'm Tire! How Do I Know Whether She Likes Me Or Not? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Love Is Not My Thing. I'm Tire! How Do I Know Whether She Likes Me Or Not? (1139 Views)

SCARY: Look At This Scary Thing I'm About To Do [PICTURE] / Don't Commit Suicide Yet, You Promise To Lick My Thing. - Lady Tells Asiwaju / 6 Hidden Signs She Likes You But She’s Shy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Love Is Not My Thing. I'm Tire! How Do I Know Whether She Likes Me Or Not? by Amebong(m): 3:21pm On Aug 19, 2021
Catching feelings is quite natural but the funniest part is when you're not sure whether he or she will reciprocate the feelings.

*Gist*

So my guy met this babe when he was coming from main land and after one or two meetings, bro fell in love, but he was scared of heartbreak.
The girl in question looks like a runs or should I say the type you need plenty of money to please.
After like 3 months my guy was courageous enough to tell her what he feels and unfortunately she feels the same but was waiting for the guy to make a move.

Long story cut short.

If a Nigerian girl likes you she does the following.
1. When she calls you big head.
2. She acts like you disgust her in front of other pretty girls (lol)
3. She wants to always see you.
4. She makes she tries to make you notice her presence.
5. She supports your favorite club.
6. She watches your favorite movies.
7. She laughs at your jokes even if it's not funny (lol)

Source:
https://www.ceetimax.com.ng/2021/05/05/5-signs-to-take-note-if-a-girl-is-in-love-or-secretly-attracted-to-you/
Re: This Love Is Not My Thing. I'm Tire! How Do I Know Whether She Likes Me Or Not? by Goldbw122(m): 3:24pm On Aug 19, 2021
When you give her more money and more money

1 Like

Re: This Love Is Not My Thing. I'm Tire! How Do I Know Whether She Likes Me Or Not? by Godada(m): 3:45pm On Aug 19, 2021
How old are you and your girl?

From this point onwards, if a lady cannot be up front concerning her emotions, one cannot afford to waste time second guessing

1 Like

Re: This Love Is Not My Thing. I'm Tire! How Do I Know Whether She Likes Me Or Not? by boynigeria(m): 3:49pm On Aug 19, 2021
Make 10k or more with ABEG APP (official sponsor of BBNAIJA)

1.Download the app from Playstore for Android or App store for iPhone

2. Register

3. Add your BVN

4. Add Withdrawing Bank (your normal bank account where u can cash your money)

5. Add a profile picture

6. Send me a message to fund your account

NOW READ THIS WELL:
Now for every new person u fund 100naira u get 500naira
Make sure they add BVN, Withdrawal Bank and Profile picture before you fund them
And lastly make sure their registration is not more than 24hrs

CHAT ME ON WHATSAPP FOR FUNDING AND QUESTIONS
https:///qr/4IELHMPGQ7YVO1

Re: This Love Is Not My Thing. I'm Tire! How Do I Know Whether She Likes Me Or Not? by iamtardey: 4:00pm On Aug 19, 2021
I really don't understand why ladies can't tell a nigga they love tho... It's bullsh*t
Godada:
How old are you and your girl?

From this point onwards, if a lady cannot be up front concerning her emotions, one cannot afford to waste time second guessing
Re: This Love Is Not My Thing. I'm Tire! How Do I Know Whether She Likes Me Or Not? by Cokahot: 4:01pm On Aug 19, 2021
No naija gal loves no man. All they love is your dick,comfort zone,ride and money. Note all of these I wrote,except na blind and deaf gal.

2 Likes

Re: This Love Is Not My Thing. I'm Tire! How Do I Know Whether She Likes Me Or Not? by Godada(m): 4:29pm On Aug 19, 2021
iamtardey:
I really don't understand why ladies can't tell a nigga they love tho... It's bullsh*t

That's the reason I wondered about their age. I have met ladies who tell you straight up how it is

1 Like

Re: This Love Is Not My Thing. I'm Tire! How Do I Know Whether She Likes Me Or Not? by MufasaLion: 4:33pm On Aug 19, 2021
Never be with a woman that can't express her feelings.

3 Likes

Re: This Love Is Not My Thing. I'm Tire! How Do I Know Whether She Likes Me Or Not? by MufasaLion: 4:37pm On Aug 19, 2021
Godada:

That's the reason I wondered about their age. I have met ladies who tell you straight up how it is

Exactly!
Once a lady can open up and admit to you that she's feeling you, stress no more. No simping will occur. Tou gonna even be more in control. Don't be quick to profess your love to a lady. That's a bad move.

But some boys believe you have to buy Berlin and bring it to Nigeria just to please a woman. Damn!

3 Likes

Re: This Love Is Not My Thing. I'm Tire! How Do I Know Whether She Likes Me Or Not? by Godada(m): 5:24pm On Aug 19, 2021
MufasaLion:

Exactly!
Once a lady can open up and admit to you that she's feeling you, stress no more. No simping will occur. Tou gonna even be more in control. Don't be quick to profess your love to a lady. That's a bad move.

But some boys believe you have to buy Berlin and bring it to Nigeria just to please a woman. Damn!

Or you take her from Nigeria to Berlin
Re: This Love Is Not My Thing. I'm Tire! How Do I Know Whether She Likes Me Or Not? by MufasaLion: 5:28pm On Aug 19, 2021
Godada:

Or you take her from Nigeria to Berlin

LMAO
It always end it tears. Most of those broads do turn against men afterwards.

1 Like

Re: This Love Is Not My Thing. I'm Tire! How Do I Know Whether She Likes Me Or Not? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 19, 2021
Cokahot:
No naija gal loves no man. All they love is your dick,comfort zone,ride and money. Note all of these I wrote,except na blind and deaf gal.

Re: This Love Is Not My Thing. I'm Tire! How Do I Know Whether She Likes Me Or Not? by Godada(m): 5:33pm On Aug 19, 2021
MufasaLion:

LMAO
It always end it tears. Most of those broads do turn against men afterwards.

Yeah and a matter of worry.

I have a friend who became a Saint to the wife the moment they relocated to Canada.

Women are treated with utmost respect to the detriment to men.

Court cases favours the women

1 Like

Re: This Love Is Not My Thing. I'm Tire! How Do I Know Whether She Likes Me Or Not? by MufasaLion: 5:42pm On Aug 19, 2021
Godada:

Yeah and a matter of worry.

I have a friend who became a Saint to the wife the moment they relocated to Canada.

Women are treated with utmost respect to the detriment to men.

Court cases favours the women

Canada's laws on divorce is very bad bro!
I was reading a man's divorce case and I pitied him.
Re: This Love Is Not My Thing. I'm Tire! How Do I Know Whether She Likes Me Or Not? by pansophist(m): 5:48pm On Aug 19, 2021
The one that always work is when she gives you money. If a girl does not love you, then she will only date you for usual periodical billings. So if she stays, and gives you money instead of collecting from you, then it is safe to say that she loves you. cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Love Is Not My Thing. I'm Tire! How Do I Know Whether She Likes Me Or Not? by Gerrard59(m): 6:35pm On Aug 19, 2021
Again, love doesn't exist in the world's poverty capital. Know this and have peace.
Re: This Love Is Not My Thing. I'm Tire! How Do I Know Whether She Likes Me Or Not? by iamtardey: 8:47pm On Aug 19, 2021
That moment a nigga blush too.. fvck it

Someone here got me blocked for 24hrs yeah? Really?
If it happens again, I leave this platform for good tho.

Fvck you in advance.
Godada:

Re: This Love Is Not My Thing. I'm Tire! How Do I Know Whether She Likes Me Or Not? by Godada(m): 8:48pm On Aug 19, 2021
MufasaLion:

Canada's laws on divorce is very bad bro!
I was reading a man's divorce case and I pitied him.

My friend is now a dignified houseboy. Guy used to be something else and I was called in to settle their differences. As them enter Canada....Bro brain reset to default factory settings
Re: This Love Is Not My Thing. I'm Tire! How Do I Know Whether She Likes Me Or Not? by iamtardey: 8:49pm On Aug 19, 2021
I dey with you..
[quote author=SmellySperm post=104966005][/quote]
Re: This Love Is Not My Thing. I'm Tire! How Do I Know Whether She Likes Me Or Not? by MufasaLion: 8:53pm On Aug 19, 2021
Godada:

My friend is now a dignified houseboy. Guy used to be something else and I was called in to settle their differences. As them enter Canada....Bro brain reset to default factory settings

LMAO
He should carry his cross. Lessons learnt. Black women do more damage that the white grin
Re: This Love Is Not My Thing. I'm Tire! How Do I Know Whether She Likes Me Or Not? by Sonnobax15(m): 9:06pm On Aug 19, 2021
grin grin
Re: This Love Is Not My Thing. I'm Tire! How Do I Know Whether She Likes Me Or Not? by anthonyuncle(m): 2:34am On Aug 20, 2021
what be this

(1) (Reply)

Is It Right To Check Through Your Girl Phone / Happy Women's Day To All My Female Fans On Nairaland (pics) / Nairaland Men Avoid This Thread And Let Women Talk, Why Do Women Cheat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.