Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Udom Emmanuel Reinstates 403 Sacked Workers - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Udom Emmanuel Reinstates 403 Sacked Workers (7625 Views)

Twitter Asks Some Sacked Workers To Please Come Back / How ASUU Strike Made Me The Richest Young Carpenter In Anambra - Nelson Emmanuel / Mass Sack In Ecobank, Sacked Workers Protest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Udom Emmanuel Reinstates 403 Sacked Workers by SIONKPO1(m): 5:48pm On Nov 03, 2020
Oizatobad:
idiot e pain you akwa ibom citizens
Pained?,hahahahaha stop sounding like an uneducated boy
Re: Udom Emmanuel Reinstates 403 Sacked Workers by decuteGenius: 5:52pm On Nov 03, 2020
NICE one from Udom.

but you'll always be remembered for budgeting over ₦600bn a year for 8years without building a single road in Uyo.

niggur only shared palliatives for his political crew and tried to bribe protesters.

niggur hasn't paid gratuity since 2016.

if ppl fight now, he'll start blaming Akpabio.

AKWA IBOM REMEMBERS!!
Re: Udom Emmanuel Reinstates 403 Sacked Workers by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 03, 2020
SIONKPO1:

Pained?,hahahahaha stop sounding like an uneducated boy
people like you with zero moral are everywhere in naija
Re: Udom Emmanuel Reinstates 403 Sacked Workers by poiZon: 6:04pm On Nov 03, 2020
Angrykidd:
I stopped taking this man serious when he used billions of our money to build a bleeping church while Akwa Ibom remains one of the states in Nigeria with the highest rate of unemployment.
Apart from the church building no other thing made u stop taking him serious?

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Reinstates 403 Sacked Workers by SIONKPO1(m): 6:55pm On Nov 03, 2020
Oizatobad:
people like you with zero moral are everywhere in naija
Moral yo said,but you called me an idiot
I bet you your parents did a very bad work in training you that's why you easily spills thrash online

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Reinstates 403 Sacked Workers by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 03, 2020
SIONKPO1:

Moral yo said,but you called me an idiot
I bet you your parents did a very bad work in training you that's why you easily spills thrash online
YOUR REPLY TO MY COMMENTS SUPPOSED SEND YOU BOMB HOME TRAINING IS VERY KEY TO HUMAN ENDEAVOR UNLESS YOU ARE FROM AKWA IBOM(AKWA IBOM WOMEN SLEEP AROUND LASGIDI WITHOUT ANY SHAME
Re: Udom Emmanuel Reinstates 403 Sacked Workers by SIONKPO1(m): 8:15pm On Nov 03, 2020
Oizatobad:
YOUR REPLY TO MY COMMENTS SUPPOSED SEND YOU BOMB HOME TRAINING IS VERY KEY TO HUMAN ENDEAVOR UNLESS YOU ARE FROM AKWA IBOM(AKWA IBOM WOMEN SLEEP AROUND LASGIDI WITHOUT ANY SHAME
At least they are not swindling people of their like you that cheats people of their hard earned money
Lastly,I'm very sure the person you think is your father is not your father
Boy grow up

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Reinstates 403 Sacked Workers by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 03, 2020
SIONKPO1:

At least they are not swindling people of their like you that cheats people of their hard earned money
Lastly,I'm very sure the person you think is your father is not your father
Boy grow up
hhhmmm I can see AKWA IBOM IN YOUR BLOOD i hope you see it on front page of nairaland BENUE AND AKWA IBOM HAVE HIGH RATE OF HIV SOME DAYS AGO my friend go to hell
Re: Udom Emmanuel Reinstates 403 Sacked Workers by bcomputer101: 8:45pm On Nov 03, 2020
Governor Fayemi of Ekiti State should also reinstate sacked 2016 EKSU staff
Re: Udom Emmanuel Reinstates 403 Sacked Workers by xcesspaschal(m): 12:25am On Nov 04, 2020
And gov ikpeazu of Abia could not reinstate d non-indigeous that T.A orji sacked since 2011August.
Re: Udom Emmanuel Reinstates 403 Sacked Workers by EdiskyHarry: 6:05am On Nov 04, 2020
Nice one from gov udom Emmanuel.
God bless Akwa ibom state,
God bless the good people of akwa ibom state.
God bless the United States of Niger delta.

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Reinstates 403 Sacked Workers by SIONKPO1(m): 7:35am On Nov 04, 2020
Oizatobad:
hhhmmm I can see AKWA IBOM IN YOUR BLOOD i hope you see it on front page of nairaland BENUE AND AKWA IBOM HAVE HIGH RATE OF HIV SOME DAYS AGO my friend go to hell
Go and check your HIV status boy

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Best Engineering Course To Study In Nigeria / Does Annual Leave Days Include Weekend? / CISA Certification And Accounting In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.