Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe (53188 Views)

Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP / PDP Crisis: Suspend Me And Take Whatever You See, Wike Dares Ayu / Buhari Hands Over To Osinbajo As He Travels Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe by Kinematics: 11:17pm On Nov 02, 2020
OCEANPOWER:

[s]AND YOU FORGOT THAT THOSE MILITANT GROUPS, AVENGERS, AND OUTLAWS YOU MENTIONED HERE ARE PART MEMBERS OF IPOB . THE FREEDOM FIGHTERS DON'T FIGHT THEMSELVES MOST ESPECIALLY HERE IN THE SOUTH BECAUSE THEY SHARED THE SAME IDEAOLOGY AGAINST THE OPRESSORS.... BUHARI NOTHERN HAUSA/FULANI GOVERNMENT, HAD SUCCESSFULLY ACHIEVED THEIR AIMS BY JOINING ISSUES WITH NYESOM WIKE TO HAVE PROBLEM WITH IPOB. YOU NEVER KNOW THE GROSS OFFENSE WIKE HAVE COMMITED AGAINST THE PEOPLE HE BECON HOPES ON.. MIND YOU WIKE IS NOT AS STRONG/POWERFUL AS CHIBUIKE AMAECHI BUT AMAECHI IS TRYING TO MAKE AMEND TO HIS PEOPLE. WATCH WIKE VERY WELL ON NÀTIONAL TV HE IS DROPPING IN NATURE LOOKING DEPRESSED..BECAUSE OF WHAT HAPPEN IN OYIGBO...... HAD I KNOW COME AT LAST. EGO IS BAD BUT TIME SHALL TELL.. KILLINGS OF INNOCENT PEOPLE IN OYIGBO WHAT DOESN'T IT JUSTIFIED TO THE MILITARY WHAT OF THOSE OF INNOCENT CIVILIANS NIGERIAN ARMY HAVE KILLING FOR YEARS NOW, LIKE SHIITES 370 DIED, IPOB MEMBERS,LEKKI PROTESTERS, ETC. THEY WILL ONLY HAVE POWERS ON UNARMED CIVILIANS.. BUT IF THEY COME AN ENCOUNTER WITH BOKO HARAM THEY WILL ALL RUN AND FORGET THEIR GUNS EVEN TAKE AWOOO .. BUT IN THE NORTH THOSE TERRORISTS GROUPS WHO KILLED MILITARY MEN, LIKE BOKO HARAM, FULANI HERDSMEN, BANDIT'S THEY WILL ARREST THEM LATER THEY WILL ENROL/ RECRUITES THEM IN THE ARMY. HOW MANY PLACES IN THE NORTH HAVE YOU HEARD SUCH LIKE WHAT IS HAPPENING IN OYIGBO. ARMY STARTED KILLING EVEN CHILDREN AND MAKING THINGS DIFFICULT BECAUSE THERE ARE NOT NORTHERNERS.... WHO ONE NIGERIA HELP FROM THE SOUTH[/s]:

Everybody is IPOB angry even Trump is IPOB, Buhari is Ipob grin grin

Re: Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe by Ikinternational: 11:23pm On Nov 02, 2020
SaintBishop:
come abuja down and say to that my face let me see if you will walk out alive. Loud mouth clown.

You literally didn't say anything.
Drop your name n location bad guy

I'm a certified shooter. Your empty words don't move me

Why am I coming to you mr bad man
Igbos no dey Abuja? Show us pepper abeg
Re: Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe by Tranquill: 11:26pm On Nov 02, 2020
VULCAN:
I am from Okrika you stupid fool.

Wike is a corruption of Nwike- an Igbo name. You would have known that if you knew anything of the History of Rivers State.

My father fought for Biafra so only fools like you who work for the Hausa slave master will support a division BTW Igbo and Rivers people. God will punish you for supporting Hausa people to steal our oil while showing hatred to Igbos who live and marry among us.

Go and ask your forefathers about Rivers State because like John Snow. You know Nothing

Hausa man will kill you soon

Yes the Okrika in Izzi local government in Ebonyi State. Deluded buffooon!

2 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe by Tranquill: 11:28pm On Nov 02, 2020
hokafor:
this retired hopeless prostitute keep off.

What else can you say? When a big FOOOL like you have been shamed.
Re: Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe by 2cribz: 11:28pm On Nov 02, 2020
Ikweremadu don get him own pound of flesh,na u remain. Uk things
Re: Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe by Ikinternational: 11:30pm On Nov 02, 2020
SaintBishop:
come abuja down and say to that my face let me see if you will walk out alive. Loud mouth clown.

This guy barely has money for data but thinks he's ready for war...kids

If you don't show an Igboman how rugged of a guy you truly are very soon, die in fuvcking shame idiot
Re: Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe by Deemayor: 12:43am On Nov 03, 2020
E never set that's why you dey run mouth.
When 2 by 2 go nack this your shine shine Head you go confess wetin you do and wetin you no do
Re: Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe by vineyardfarms: 12:57am On Nov 03, 2020
[quote author=StagethemTVee post=95603344]Governor Wike while on Live interview has dared members of the banned Ipob group to approach or harrass him anywhere in the world. He clarified that he is only calm and collected in appraoching issues because he is a governor and he knows what he can do outside of the office he is occupying.

Mr Wike ! What about the innocent lives involved ? ? No remorse? No feelings - no human milk of kindness Time will tell
Re: Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe by bencynthgreat: 1:01am On Nov 03, 2020
Kinematics:

Try it and see how all ibos will be banished from Rivers State.

You can only do that with Ekweremadu because he is one of you.
Shut up u lazy bones. The Igbos that has opened u people's eyes in terms of everything except cultism, and militancy. To what benefit has militancy brought to SS. Children wey be say when they cry FG go give them small milk they will all shut da bleep up. Oil spillage is still ravaging them like no tomorrow. Their public school is more like a public toilet. Still depending solely on Aba. What can SS boast of biko if not to lazy around, spoke weed, drink kaikai and join cult. Look at Asari getting filthy rich at the expense of the whole Ijaw youths. Abeg una own mumu over do biko.

After the civil war, ur poor fathers stole the the properties belonging to Igbos yet they recovered and still doing better than u guys.

100 of ur state guys is equivalent to 1 average Aba boy.

Zero talent, zero sense, 100% Laziness
Re: Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe by OBUKSBAYELSA: 1:21am On Nov 03, 2020
slimfit1:
Well hope you don't have kids studying abroad.

He who sows the WIND reaps the WHIRLWIND. A word is enough for the wise, do Wike and South/South man or woman no harm.
Re: Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe by Rawhumper(m): 1:35am On Nov 03, 2020
He is jittery, he said that to cover his inner fears.

He dares the Ibos? Even the Northerners dont attack the ibos directly, always using middleman like the Army......

I bet Wike may not live to tell the story, and this will make most believe truly Ibos dont really take shit.

The time will come, he don buy market wey go dey wait for am...chai does his wife advise him?

DiagnoPolitics:
Fear don grip am.

Fatheaded Wike, you are just being jittery. They will be waiting for you in Madrid, where you always go to lavish Rivers people's money and have sex with blonde white prostitutes.

You'll be beaten like a common ikwerre roadside thief, nothing go happen. You killed Obigbo people, you"ll not go scot free.

The monkey says he is "calm", who dash wike "calm"? Agbero buffoon wey we don see finish. You think say your fellow cultists go protect you for there? Dem go even join hand mend you well well. grin grin

If dem born you well, travel just now.
Re: Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe by Rawhumper(m): 1:44am On Nov 03, 2020
Al capone with all his connection and back up was murdered by rival gang.

Shaka Zulu who defeated the English army on several occassions,still with all his diabolic power and strength he later died

Bro if he want let him control THE DEMON HORDES FROM HELL, his clock is ticking....lets wait and see na, he go commot for office or travel out.

I bet you Wike is scared bro....he don buy.

quote author=Exmilitant post=95605543]The igbos are really biting more than they can chew. Two mosque was just burnt in enugu muslims round the country are quietly watching and waiting. The yorubas are berating themselves for joining sides with the igbos to ravage lagos, the are watching and waiting. Wike is no small meat, a man who controls two deadly militant group, the Avengers, and Outlaws, is who kanu and ipob want to mess with? We are watching and waiting.[/quote]
Re: Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe by IGBOSON1: 1:53am On Nov 03, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

I have met Nyesom Wike cousin, they are rugged in that family and won't run away from a fight.

Hehehehehehe grin grin grin

He who fights and runs away, lives to fight another day! shocked He should just manage to land a few blows here and there, then turn round and run like the wind....as fast as his short fat legs can carry him! smiley
Re: Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe by OmarEl(m): 2:09am On Nov 03, 2020
You'll not be a Governor forever Sir.
Many Governor's have been there before you.
I pray you live to Reap all you sowed.
AMEN
Re: Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe by OfoIgbo: 2:13am On Nov 03, 2020
Silverpurple:

The IPOB country has not started, see what you are saying about Ikwere people...lol

Do you know how many tribes are in Naija Delta?

Black man and wahala...I'm my opinion, I feel the tower of babel in the bible was built by black people. When they come together, they can challenge God, maybe that is why we are cursed to be scattered. Trust me when IPOB country start, you will also hear Anambra is better than Imo. Even within Imo you will here X is better than Y.

This is same with ALL black cultures in the world...the curse of the tower of babel.

So you cannot see this Ikwerre governor that is attempting to exterminate the Igbo LGA of Oyigbo.

Brutal vengeance must descend on Wike. If any group wants to defend Wike, that group will be seen as complicit in the massacre of their fellow Niger Deltans at Oyigbo.

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe by 24SEVEN: 2:30am On Nov 03, 2020
Where was I. I can't believe I missed this beautiful thread. damn.

IPoB can't do shit. And if the larger Igbo house wants to join IPOb in their madness, they should be ready to count massive economic losses, cos Rivers will turn to hell for Igbos. Let everyone be guided.

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe by Tranquill: 2:31am On Nov 03, 2020
OfoIgbo:

So you cannot see this Ikwerre governor that is attempting to exterminate the Igbo LGA of Oyigbo.

Brutal vengeance must descend on Wike. If any group wants to defend Wike, that group will be seen as complicit in the massacre of their fellow Niger Deltans at Oyigbo.

Na wa o! It is idiats like you who are not from Oyigbo nor Rivers State that are pushing this narrative of wanting to exterminate the Igbo in Oyigbo. You lie so shamelessly and propagate falsehood with no element of fact. I have not met any single Oyigbo indigene that has corroborated this story of 'killing igbos in oyigbo'. Infact all that I have spoken to are happy for the military intervention to bring the lawlessness, criminality and extortion by your ipad gang under control.

Even on this forum, a lady from Oyigbo who before now, never hid her hatred for Ikwerre people (for reasons best known to her) opened a thread where she was thanking Wike.

https://www.nairaland.com/6214084/thank-gov-wike-taming-Igbos

Take your nuisance activities to your state and leave Rivers State alone if all that you have to offer is stvpidity, lies, hate and crime abeg.

I hope that you will be in the forefront of those that will attack Wike outside Nigeria. Your body go hear am..

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe by 24SEVEN: 2:37am On Nov 03, 2020
ArrestWike:
Empty threat by a thug. He locked down Ikoku motor parts in P.H and that's the worst he can do. I can bet you that Igbos outnumber ikwerre in P.H and need I remind you that Oyigbo are with us in this and Aba is only a killometers away. It will be a mutually assured destruction and at the end, Federal government will declare a state of emergency and he Wike will be removed & replaced by an administrator (something they won't waste time to do).

If things excalate beyond this, he Wike will be the biggest loser.

U must be a Kid. U think it's as simple as u have written it. Igbos go run serious loss. just tell IPOB to pack from Rivers and everything will be OK
Re: Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe by stayclearofme: 4:04am On Nov 03, 2020
If dem born u we'll go Europe na useless man.
Re: Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe by SaintBishop: 4:52am On Nov 03, 2020
Ikinternational:

This guy barely has money for data but thinks he's ready for war...kids

If you don't show an Igboman how rugged of a guy you truly are very soon, die in fuvcking shame idiot
I thought you have balls? I have told you my location, what your excuse for being stupid? Worthlese loud mouth ipob pig.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe by SaintBishop: 5:00am On Nov 03, 2020
Ikinternational:

You literally didn't say anything.
Drop your name n location bad guy

I'm a certified shooter. Your empty words don't move me

Why am I coming to you mr bad man
Igbos no dey Abuja? Show us pepper abeg
It is obvious a pig like you don't even know how port harcourt works? Why i'm i even giving you audience ?

2 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe by Allen102: 5:04am On Nov 03, 2020
VULCAN:
I am from Okrika you stupid fool.

[s]Wike is a corruption of Nwike- an Igbo name. You would have known that if you knew anything of the History of Rivers State.

My father fought for Biafra so only fools like you who work for the Hausa slave master will support a division BTW Igbo and Rivers people. God will punish you for supporting Hausa people to steal our oil while showing hatred to Igbos who live and marry among us.

Go and ask your forefathers about Rivers State because like John Snow. You know Nothing

Hausa man will kill you soon[/s]

You are from Okrika Indeed.
You type like a typical igbo man.

5 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe by hokafor(m): 5:42am On Nov 03, 2020
Tranquill:

What else can you say? When a big FOOOL like you have been shamed.
I clearly understood where the anger is coming from, perhaps the activities of
ipob in obigbo has affected your clients from partroinising u.l advice you relocate to umunede where your choice of business is booming.
Re: Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe by Ikinternational: 6:01am On Nov 03, 2020
SaintBishop:
It is obvious a pig like you don't even know how port harcourt works? Why i'm i even giving you audience ?

Fuvck you n yo stupid threat idiot. Go burn down a building that don't fight back to prove you dey rugged.
Ndi ala

Fuvck yo port Harcourt. Idiots always fighting over cities they don't own any property in. Imagine

Puffing out yo skinny chest at the mighty igbo race. If we step on you guys will we even notice sef

I'd love to settle with you man to man so you can show me this your monkey strength
Re: Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe by Ikinternational: 6:09am On Nov 03, 2020
SaintBishop:
I thought you have balls? I have told you my location, what your excuse for being stupid? Worthlese loud mouth ipob pig.

Dumbfuvck you didn't say your location.
For one, you went from port to abuja in the blink of an eye. I still don't know your name. Because you never gave it.

I get guys for Port okay?

Again, you haven't seen an igbo guy today abi? You're just saving all your strength for me that dey abroad.

Fuvck you n die a slow painful death
Re: Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe by Silverpurple: 6:38am On Nov 03, 2020
OfoIgbo:

My brother, please read carefully about South Sudan...they recently split from Sudan in 2011 after similar struggle like IPOB.

Or infact read about any black country, that ever split from another black country in the history of mankind.

The emphasis here is "black". Don't be tempted to think you are immune from the black jinx.
Re: Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe by GeneralStan(m): 6:40am On Nov 03, 2020
DenreleDave:

Tell Kanu to enter Nigeria

Stick to the subject, Mr Man tell him to visit Europe Asap
Re: Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe by SaintBishop: 6:41am On Nov 03, 2020
Ikinternational:

For one, you went from port to abuja in the blink of an eye. I still don't know your name. Because you never gave it.

Again, you haven't seen an igbo guy today abi? You're just saving all your strength for me that dey abroad.

You are a stupid, foolish, useless, worthless, idiot, dumb,empty loud mouth igbo Nincompopo.
I don't have time for supid people like you, go and chest beat infornt of your drug dealer father and your wh0re mother.

You got nothing in ph. slowpoke.

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe by BlackAdam55(m): 6:50am On Nov 03, 2020
Ikinternational:

We have Abuja down in port harcourt. That being said, you and saintbishop need to stop your violence and abusive words or else I'II report you both to the mods.

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe by colestephan86: 6:54am On Nov 03, 2020
StagethemTVee:
Governor Wike while on Live interview has dared members of the banned Ipob group to approach or harrass him anywhere in the world. He clarified that he is only calm and collected in appraoching issues because he is a governor and he knows what he can do outside of the office he is occupying.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yk2kRfc-ihs
But the question is why is IPOB disturbing rivers state, the state is not a South eastern state .

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe by SIRRITE: 6:58am On Nov 03, 2020
Wike keep doing wat u doing to protect the river state and the people, leave ipod with their chest beatings life.dem be online and socail media giant.
Re: Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe by SaintBishop: 7:13am On Nov 03, 2020
BlackAdam55:
We have Abuja down in port harcourt. That being said, you and saintbishop need to stop your violence and abusive words or else I'II report you both to the mods.
Why did you mention me? go and tell that fool ikinternational to chest beat in front of his family and stop disturbing me with his stupidity, I hate foolish people. Ordinary abuja down the M0ron don't even know, yet he's chest beating like the igbo gorilla that he is.

Fucking bastard.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari's Letter To Fayose Demanding Retraction & Apologies / Full List Of Elected PDP Officers At The National Convention 2017 / Tony Kabaka Gives His Life To Christ! (full Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.