Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,425 members, 7,836,695 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe (53287 Views)

Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP / PDP Crisis: Suspend Me And Take Whatever You See, Wike Dares Ayu / Buhari Hands Over To Osinbajo As He Travels Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe by chrisxxx(m): 9:07pm On Nov 02, 2020
wingmanIII:

Obviously you know nothing about Rivers State. Absolutely nothing!
Go back to your Ebonyi State.

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe by Jahwinaboy(m): 9:08pm On Nov 02, 2020
Ikinternational:

Seconded....
But wike should not be daring aggrieved Nigerians abroad. That wasn't smart. We're not fond of any politician period. Because we dey abroad where things work as they should. We know what good governance looks like

It's not even ipob that would touch him. How many of them are there sef? It's frustrated NIGERIANS that would beat him
Cool
Re: Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe by slimfit1(m): 9:08pm On Nov 02, 2020
topsydo15:

Go and touch his kids abroad, you will die in prison

I don't need to do that, the kids wont want to go to class when the rest of the students know that the father of the student is a killer or a public thief. Boy we can play the game here well smartly too. If you know how much these people hate our politicians you will run.

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe by ezechi24(m): 9:08pm On Nov 02, 2020
EgusiShankly:

The way ds people reason ehhn..
You make threats to harm an outsider and you expect his people to fold hands and not retaliate..

can ikwere people stand against the Igbo's.if he burst?....even the fulanis needed UK, America,chad,Niger,Sudan, and a lot more other countries to defeat them.

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe by Karlman: 9:11pm On Nov 02, 2020
RedPhoenix:
Concerning the issues in/at Oyigbo

It has come to our notice that certain persons without good intention are promoting false narratives of events.

miscreants trying to control the narrative against the interest of Rivers State with false narratives and ethnic colored Propaganda

They stoked a war, started a fight they didn't have a strategy on how to finish, when challenged with the consequences of their ill-planned actions, they then begin to throw accusations around.

Go and check the record, Rivers have always had an unfriendly posture with Police and army throughout Wike's tenure.

IPOB made Oyigbo, Rivers a security threat by inviting outside forces to the region and when things go aflame, they begin to cry aloof, Wike this, Wike that.

Cross over to Abia and begin to kill armies and then summon Ikpeazu to summon the navy to fight the army.

I'll educated miscreants.

It has become glaring that some ethic jingoistic of the SE extraction has been brandishing false narratives of events that occurred. And claiming all sorts of nonsense.

If you can't abide by the laws of any land you feel isn't homeland, go home. Return home and go and be lawless there. Nuisance

You want Eungu preserved by all means but want Rivers to burn.

Foolish things. We won't allow you control the narrative with your so called " blessedness" that people want you down because they have fear for you.

There are more igbos in PH, than in Oyigbo. They are not been killed.

We won't tell you to stop the false information peddling, but will tell you to return to where you call home and feel safe at home and go and be completely lawless there and see if the consequences of lawlessness won't reach you regardless of location.

Miscreants

#TruthSeekers

False narratives when people with a situation to depict an entire event which as intelligent people should know isn't always as portrayed.

Condolences to the bereaved. Utmost respect to the dead and we must never allow the dead go to the grave without grieving with the mourning. We will however not let this hijacked by persons who have I'll societal objectives.

No

No one is happy about the deaths of youths, male or female. However, we must promote file narrative of events

IPOB must be held responsible for the deaths in Oyigbo. It's IPOB

See how useless you are?

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe by gurusprout: 9:15pm On Nov 02, 2020
Dande55:

You support killing of random people? You will be met with same treatment oneday. Amen?

I didn't ask rag-tag hoodlums to attack police officers and army personnel. Nnamdi Kanu did, channel your aggression to him.

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe by Dande55: 9:18pm On Nov 02, 2020
gurusprout:

I didn't ask rag-tag hoodlums to attack police officers and army personnel. Nnamdi Kanu did, channel your aggression to him.
You didn't answer my question.
Btw, police station that was attacked in SW was caused by Amotekun rag tags and therefore, every Yoruba person must pay for it with their lives. Am I correct?

2 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:18pm On Nov 02, 2020
A FOOL IS WISE IN HIS OWN COUNCIL.
Re: Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe by hokafor(m): 9:19pm On Nov 02, 2020
favor914:
You are pitying the Governor of a State? I am sorry for you, no different from a poverty stricken subject, that feels empathy for the King?
this retired hopeless prostitute keep off.
Re: Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe by VULCAN(m): 9:20pm On Nov 02, 2020
I am from Okrika you stupid fool.

Wike is a corruption of Nwike- an Igbo name. You would have known that if you knew anything of the History of Rivers State.

My father fought for Biafra so only fools like you who work for the Hausa slave master will support a division BTW Igbo and Rivers people. God will punish you for supporting Hausa people to steal our oil while showing hatred to Igbos who live and marry among us.

Go and ask your forefathers about Rivers State because like John Snow. You know Nothing

Hausa man will kill you soon

Tranquill:

Hahaha superclown
You speak for Igbos and also for the South South?
By the way, when did he ever say that he is going for vp as you guys are peddling everywhere?

And let me tell you. I have not met any Oyigbo indigene who is not happy with the way you ipobian miscreants from owerri, Mgbidi, Abakpa, Aba, oji river etc have been dealt with and rooted out of their homeland with your nuisance value and activities. SS people are happy with Wike for your information.

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe by Zane2point4(m): 9:24pm On Nov 02, 2020
xtgozie:

this confidence is only here in nigeria....

all these politicians are like fowl rain beat in Europe and America... I wish una luck sha, if IPOB beat you congratulations to them, if you beat them congratulations....

all I'm interested in, is to go through thus life quietly and peacefully... how many years kwanu person go stay, to come carry all this wahala for head.
You're intelligent.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe by goodlife4every1(m): 9:25pm On Nov 02, 2020
slimfit1:
Well hope you don't have kids studying abroad.
YOU WANT TO DIE BEFORE YOUR TIME?
Re: Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe by Kinematics: 9:25pm On Nov 02, 2020
ezechi24:

can ikwere people stand against the Igbo's.if he burst?....even the fulanis needed UK, America,chad,Niger,Sudan, and a lot more other countries to defeat them.

The usual ibo chest beating

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe by goodlife4every1(m): 9:26pm On Nov 02, 2020
StagethemTVee:
Governor Wike while on Live interview has dared members of the banned Ipob group to approach or harrass him anywhere in the world. He clarified that he is only calm and collected in appraoching issues because he is a governor and he knows what he can do outside of the office he is occupying.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yk2kRfc-ihs

RedPhoenix:
Concerning the issues in/at Oyigbo

It has come to our notice that certain persons without good intention are promoting false narratives of events.

miscreants trying to control the narrative against the interest of Rivers State with false narratives and ethnic colored Propaganda

They stoked a war, started a fight they didn't have a strategy on how to finish, when challenged with the consequences of their ill-planned actions, they then begin to throw accusations around.

Go and check the record, Rivers have always had an unfriendly posture with Police and army throughout Wike's tenure.

IPOB made Oyigbo, Rivers a security threat by inviting outside forces to the region and when things go aflame, they begin to cry aloof, Wike this, Wike that.

Cross over to Abia and begin to kill armies and then summon Ikpeazu to summon the navy to fight the army.

I'll educated miscreants.

It has become glaring that some ethic jingoistic of the SE extraction has been brandishing false narratives of events that occurred. And claiming all sorts of nonsense.

If you can't abide by the laws of any land you feel isn't homeland, go home. Return home and go and be lawless there. Nuisance

You want Eungu preserved by all means but want Rivers to burn.

Foolish things. We won't allow you control the narrative with your so called " blessedness" that people want you down because they have fear for you.

There are more igbos in PH, than in Oyigbo. They are not been killed or attacked in anyway.

We won't tell you to stop the false information peddling, but will tell you to return to where you call home and feel safe at home and go and be completely lawless there and see if the consequences of lawlessness won't reach you regardless of location.

Miscreants

#TruthSeekers

DISCLAIMER :

IPOB Must be held accountable for everything happening in/at Oyigbo

I will never allow them to mess Rivers state up though I'm not from Rivers, have never stepped foot on Rivers soil, don't have any relative or friends from Rivers. But I'm intelligent enough to look at facts and speak the truth without fear of losing friends even business associates. The truth is my path. I have hardly met anyone from Rivers and have always considered my igbo brothers as my brothers and all my life have always held a pro-igbo stance. From today, I'm throwing it away. I won't appease a people who are intolerant of people they consider different from them who try to drown the voices of others with their false ethnic colored Propaganda.

I won't tolerate it. IPOB invited the Nigerian Army to Oyigbo and are the enemies of the igbos, not persons who are non-igbo.

False narratives when people with a situation to depict an entire event which as intelligent people should know isn't always as portrayed.

Condolences to the bereaved. Utmost respect to the dead and we must never allow the dead go to the grave without grieving with the mourning. We will however not let this hijacked by persons who have I'll societal objectives.

No

No one is happy about the deaths of youths, male or female. However, we must promote file narrative of events

IPOB must be held responsible for the deaths in Oyigbo. It's IPOB. IPOB brought the army to Oyigbo to kill igbo youths.
Well said Sir... I am a Rivers man and Rivers State is a home for all but what the Government and Rivers people will not tolerate is when the so called IPOB members come to cause trouble in the state... Just like you said in your write up, every land has it's laws and if you feel you can't abide to those laws, you can as well return back to where you came from (home)... I have been to all the Eastern state, they preserve their own and the freedom they get in Rivers State by behaving anyhow to the indigins of the state and also by disobeying the state government; "YOU CAN NEVER TRY IT IN IGBO LAND"... Just as Rivers State is a home for all, we preach peace, love and tolerance and together we can leave in harmony...
Once again just as the Governor sounded it loud and clear... Rivers State is not a Biafra land and Oyigbo and not Obigbo is in Rivers State and if you feel agrieved by that, you can challenge it at the appropriate channel...
PLEASE AND ONCE AGAIN... RIVERS STATE IS A LAND FOR ALL AND TOGETHER WE CAN BUILD A GREAT STATE...

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe by Moganajoe: 9:27pm On Nov 02, 2020
slimfit1:

Wike is power drunk.
Re: Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe by gurusprout: 9:28pm On Nov 02, 2020
Dande55:

You didn't answer my question.
Btw, police station that was attacked in SW was caused by Amotekun rag tags and therefore, every Yoruba person must pay for it with their lives. Am I correct?

Tell that to Sanwo-Olu or whoever is the governor.
Re: Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe by goodlife4every1(m): 9:29pm On Nov 02, 2020
StagethemTVee:
Governor Wike while on Live interview has dared members of the banned Ipob group to approach or harrass him anywhere in the world. He clarified that he is only calm and collected in appraoching issues because he is a governor and he knows what he can do outside of the office he is occupying.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yk2kRfc-ihs

Well said Sir... I am a Rivers man and Rivers State is a home for all but what the Government and Rivers people will not tolerate is when the so called IPOB members come to cause trouble in the state... Just like you said in your write up, every land has it's laws and if you feel you can't abide to those laws, you can as well return back to where you came from (home)... I have been to all the Eastern state, they preserve their own and the freedom they get in Rivers State by behaving anyhow to the indigins of the state and also by disobeying the state government; "YOU CAN NEVER TRY IT IN IGBO LAND"... Just as Rivers State is a home for all, we preach peace, love and tolerance and together we can leave in harmony...
Once again just as the Governor sounded it loud and clear... Rivers State is not a Biafra land and Oyigbo and not Obigbo is in Rivers State and if you feel agrieved by that, you can challenge it at the appropriate channel...
PLEASE AND ONCE AGAIN... RIVERS STATE IS A LAND FOR ALL AND TOGETHER WE CAN BUILD A GREAT STATE...
Re: Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe by ezechi24(m): 9:30pm On Nov 02, 2020
Kinematics:

The usual ibo chest beating

the regular 30k zombie

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe by chrisxxx(m): 9:31pm On Nov 02, 2020
adeade83:

HE IS A CORE IKWERRE MAN. 96% OF IKWERRE PEOPLE DON'T TRAVEL BEYOND THEIR COMMUNITY. YOU CAN'T EVEN SEE WIKE IN GHANA TALK MORE OF EUROPE. THE HIGHEST PLACE HE HAS TRAVELED TO WAS ABUJA WHEN HE HELD SWAY AS A MINISTER.
You are mistaken. We don't travel to other states in Nigeria except Lagos and Abuja which we think are of equal or equivalent social status with Port Harcourt. We prefer traveling abroad.

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe by 15ssDRIVE(m): 9:31pm On Nov 02, 2020
GidiCars:

Some YORUBAs still think Buhari would handover to Tinubu as agreed. I'm just waiting for the film that'll happen before 2023, SW leaders eyes go clear. They're against ODUDUWA NATION because they think YORUBAs have a shot at the Presidency. Abiola, Awolowo, Akintola and many others suffered it, Tinubu won't be any different.

Agreed boss. Even if Tinubbu wins @ every level. Then go cancel am,then we go end up at the same table.
Oduduwa Republic.

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 02, 2020
SaintBishop:
Trust me it will be a horror movie for igbos living in port harcourt, that you can bet with your life.
You think Igweocha can faces Igbos there one-on-one? When he is beaten only then you will know that he is not that popular. Oga they will beat Nwaike black and blue and nothing will happen
Re: Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe by chrisxxx(m): 9:40pm On Nov 02, 2020
ArrestWike:
Empty threat by a thug. He locked down Ikoku motor parts in P.H and that's the worst he can do. I can bet you that Igbos outnumber ikwerre in P.H and need I remind you that Oyigbo are with us in this and Aba is only a killometers away. It will be a mutually assured destruction and at the end, Federal government will declare a state of emergency and he Wike will be removed & replaced by an administrator (something they won't waste time to do).

If things excalate beyond this, he Wike will be the biggest loser.
Bros Hausa man dey find excuse to decimate Ibos. You people should be applauding Wike if you guys are sensible. Don't think you are gearing to fight Ikwerre people. You are in for a fight with the Hausas and Fulanis. Be careful with this and be tactical. Choose your fight carefully.
Re: Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe by Kinematics: 9:42pm On Nov 02, 2020
jcmaiah:

You think Igweocha can faces Igbos there one-on-one? When he is beaten only then you will know that he is not that popular. Oga they will beat Nwaike black and blue and nothing will happen

As always

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe by SaintBishop: 9:43pm On Nov 02, 2020
Rugaria:

Don't make us remember una for tht una PH... All tht gra gra na for una side.. From abandoned property to stolen oil wells and helping the fulani encircle the igbos, we have always overlooked your taunts. But now you are going too far...Wike go soon collect. Then try fem and body go tell una
You are just a igbo chest beating nincompoop i'm i suppose to take your stupidity seriously?

2 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe by lucianohase(m): 9:45pm On Nov 02, 2020
My governor, the upon will do it oh! Their population is much outside the country. When they do, your security guards won't do anything. Those places no be Nigeria ...
Re: Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 02, 2020
Kinematics:

As always
Let him travel first and see. He should just make sure he puts on singlet
Re: Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe by SaintBishop: 9:49pm On Nov 02, 2020
Ikinternational:

Let him turn on his location abroad.
The beating is already cemented.

And if YOU think you're such a bad motherfucker, drop name n YOUR location in Port. I won't mind dropping a bag on your head for some boys to visit you

come abuja down and say to that my face let me see if you will walk out alive. Loud mouth clown.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe by amliftedhigher: 9:49pm On Nov 02, 2020
WIKE MUST PAY
Re: Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe by sirp9898(m): 9:51pm On Nov 02, 2020
this a game plan btw
Re: Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:51pm On Nov 02, 2020
Dande55:

You support killing of random people? You will be met with same treatment oneday. Amen?
Amen.
And no one will notice his death. His body will rot in the field and wild birds will feast on his rotting corpse.
Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe by showafrica(m): 9:52pm On Nov 02, 2020
slimfit1:

Lol, the man dey under rate ipob...
Re: Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe by CoolAmbience(m): 9:53pm On Nov 02, 2020
ArrestWike:
Lol, see foolish talk. The idiot thinks abroad is like Nigeria where soldiers will shoot anyone that comes close to him.

Wike, they will beat you up abroad and there is nothing you will do about it. In abroad, even politicians are pelted there how much more a nobody like you who won't even be recognized by any protocol.

I can only laugh at you.

Which one is 'in abroad'?

Una no go kill person for this country....

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America / Rashida Bello Or Amina Bello: Who Is Yahaya Bello’s First Lady? (See Photo) / "Recipe For Poverty" - Reno Omokri Lists The Things That Can Make A Person Poor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.