Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,473 members, 7,836,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe (53292 Views)

Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP / PDP Crisis: Suspend Me And Take Whatever You See, Wike Dares Ayu / Buhari Hands Over To Osinbajo As He Travels Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe by hammerDK: 5:28pm On Nov 02, 2020
WIKE, TRAVEL TO EUROPE FIRST.

JUST ENTER PLANE AND COME TO EUROPE.

WE WILL REMIND U THAT WE OWN U AND THAT U ARE NOTHING.

TRY US FIRST.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe by 35824L: 5:32pm On Nov 02, 2020
Action governor you don't have to waste your breath. They know that if they try such an abomination on you Ikwere people will drive away all the iboes in Port Harcourt back to their gully erosion ravaged region.

10 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe by HopeAtHand: 5:33pm On Nov 02, 2020
Since it is now obvious IPOB translates to Igbo, we can now clearly state that whatever happens to Wike, Igbos living and doing business in Rivers will pay for it. It is simple insurance policy.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe by slimfit1(m): 5:38pm On Nov 02, 2020
oyatz:

A suspected terrorist is spotted

Warning
Re: Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe by OfoIgbo: 5:47pm On Nov 02, 2020
Exmilitant:
Bear in mind that your lives, properties and businesses in PH, Uyo, Bayelsa and Warri is at very great risk!

Igbo properties in PH are as vulnerable as Ijaw or minority properties in PH. In fact Igbo properties could even be safer.

Second point is that Wike is Ikwerre. Anyone that wants to taste oblivion with him can be our guest.

Ikwerres won't be getting involved. Much of Ikwerre land is as pro Biafran as OYIGBO.
Also the Rivers state Igboids plus the migrant Igbos in Rivers state outnumber the Ikwerres anyway, so nothing will happen, thanks to the boundary readjustments of the 70s that added considerable Igbo areas to Rivers state.

Obigbo people are our brothers, and if Ikwerres can't call Wike to order, then Igbos in general will exert brutal vengeance on Wike. The bounty on Wike stands

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe by 15ssDRIVE(m): 6:09pm On Nov 02, 2020
The beating go too much ... he would regret this video.

Am
Not Oyingbo,but we owe him some beating at my location. Ogun can push him in 2-3 weeks to visits with some guys.

That one go be international disgrace. I go send video here if Proudness make an follow come.

Abeg make Yorubas self support Oduduwa nation .Naija is scam.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe by jom28gy(m): 6:09pm On Nov 02, 2020
Travel na no be for mouth and see you been disgraced

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe by Mayng01(m): 6:34pm On Nov 02, 2020
Na overconfidence go kill you . If you claim to be a very big tree that cannot be pulled down, how about your branches.

5 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe by RuddyFusion(m): 6:34pm On Nov 02, 2020
Ok
Re: Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe by TecM0: 6:35pm On Nov 02, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

I have met Nyesom Wike cousin, they are rugged in vthat family and won't run away from a fight.

For once I share your opinion, Mr Tinubu PA

Ask around about Wike as LGA chairman of Obi Akpor, Wike was a political muscle for Odili and Ameachi

Respect Philip Shuabu and someone like Wike, they are tested and trusted

2 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe by ILoveDemMANNA: 6:35pm On Nov 02, 2020
grin grin grin

Isn't this funny that the same IPOB terrorists hailing him throughout Obaseki's campaign and election are the ones now abusing, cursing and threatening his family.
Naija my country!
Hypocritical Igbos everywhere.

Wicky Wike to IPOB right now.

Make una collectiiii..........

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe by SeriouslySense(m): 6:35pm On Nov 02, 2020
haha, i can't stop laughing.
ArrestWike:
Lol, see foolish talk. The idiot thinks abroad is like Nigeria where soldiers will shoot anyone that comes close to him.

Wike, they will beat you up abroad and there is nothing you will do about it. In abroad, even politicians are pelted there how much more a nobody like you who won't even be recognized by any protocol.

I can only laugh at you.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe by michoim(m): 6:35pm On Nov 02, 2020
The lion roars...

2 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe by IkwereIgbo: 6:37pm On Nov 02, 2020
My governor, you are just ranting.

By the time those guys get hold of you anywhere outside Nigeria, even inside Nigeria your name is sorry.

Just lay low because even in my community here, we want an opportunity to get hold of you as ordinary citizen when your tenure expires.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe by Toks2008(m): 6:37pm On Nov 02, 2020
ArrestWike:
Lol, see foolish talk. The idiot thinks abroad is like Nigeria where soldiers will shoot anyone that comes close to him.

Wike, they will beat you up abroad and there is nothing you will do about it. In abroad, even politicians are pelted there how much more a nobody like you who won't even be recognized by any protocol.

I can only laugh at you.

Don't mind the ignorant bafun.

He has been acting like a demigod of late. He must be thinking he is one important entity.

A nonentity like him. Even Buhari has no value outside Niaja let alone a loud mouthed common governor.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe by SeriouslySense(m): 6:37pm On Nov 02, 2020
Which lion, cheesy cheesy cheesy, its Dragon not even Lion
michoim:
The lion roars...
Re: Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe by Adrian9(m): 6:38pm On Nov 02, 2020
No come dey do pass yourself
Wike you dey tear mouth!

2 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe by chipet67(m): 6:38pm On Nov 02, 2020
Make we hear word jare... Ndi uchu
Re: Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe by obataokenwa(m): 6:40pm On Nov 02, 2020
Overdue for state of emergency. People are being killed silently in a democracy and the FG is quiet

4 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe by Kinematics: 6:40pm On Nov 02, 2020
Biafrannuke:
Why not keep quiet if you're so strong and confident?

At this point it wouldn't be wrong to conclude this man has some mental health issues. He talks as if he is barking and limps like an imbeciles. Also he is a very unsteady fellow. This moment he says he'll not allow endsars protest, the next he addresses them during demonstration. He insults traditional rulers, commissioners and even minorities, suspend LGA chairmen and and demolish people's property.

BTW, he needs to be reminded how he was a nobody until the wave of resentment that followed Amaechi's joining of APC gave him opportunity to become governor and made him evade proper scrutiny. I bet that Amaechi and odili who are both more successful and experienced in Nigerian politics wouldn't dare take this path.

Your moniker says it all. Ipoo online warlords

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe by Marine54(m): 6:40pm On Nov 02, 2020
Exmilitant:
Bear in mind that your lives, properties and businesses in PH, Uyo, Bayelsa and Warri is at very great risk!
Shut the hell up ! We don't support mediocrity in Niger delta ..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe by Coldie(m): 6:41pm On Nov 02, 2020
slimfit1:
Well hope you don't have kids studying abroad.
Ipob try it na. U dae hear say wike na retired cultist u think say na joke

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe by Kingrefreshed: 6:41pm On Nov 02, 2020
StagethemTVee:
Governor Wike while on Live interview has dared members of the banned Ipob group to approach or harrass him anywhere in the world. He clarified that he is only calm and collected in appraoching issues because he is a governor and he knows what he can do outside of the office he is occupying.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yk2kRfc-ihs

He is beginning to talk too much. He is just but one man. Igbo's are everywhere and all over the world.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe by Coldie(m): 6:42pm On Nov 02, 2020
sarahkom:
Wike the slayer of APC and IPOB
And Nnamdi kanu

3 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe by ILoveDemMANNA: 6:42pm On Nov 02, 2020
Kanu, may God punish you wherever you are hiding, for killing of innocent people and for all the mayhem and chaos you are causing to happen in this nation
Kanu is nothing but a mad man.
A IndecentStar and a bastard.
No wonder reasonable people are rejecting him from all angles, only the brainwashed ones are still licking his pee.
He is only out to cause havoc and war in Naija.
Thunder fire you foolish Kanu.
And for you Wicky Wike, for all the innocent lives loss,
You will be heard accountable also.
No crime will ever go unpunished.
All evil and wicked people will perish one after the other.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe by RedPhoenix: 6:42pm On Nov 02, 2020
Concerning the issues in/at Oyigbo

It has come to our notice that certain persons without good intention are promoting false narratives of events.

miscreants trying to control the narrative against the interest of Rivers State with false narratives and ethnic colored Propaganda

They stoked a war, started a fight they didn't have a strategy on how to finish, when challenged with the consequences of their ill-planned actions, they then begin to throw accusations around.

Go and check the record, Rivers have always had an unfriendly posture with Police and army throughout Wike's tenure.

IPOB made Oyigbo, Rivers a security threat by inviting outside forces to the region and when things go aflame, they begin to cry aloof, Wike this, Wike that.

Cross over to Abia and begin to kill armies and then summon Ikpeazu to summon the navy to fight the army.

I'll educated miscreants.

It has become glaring that some ethic jingoistic of the SE extraction has been brandishing false narratives of events that occurred. And claiming all sorts of nonsense.

If you can't abide by the laws of any land you feel isn't homeland, go home. Return home and go and be lawless there. Nuisance

You want Eungu preserved by all means but want Rivers to burn.

Foolish things. We won't allow you control the narrative with your so called " blessedness" that people want you down because they have fear for you.

There are more igbos in PH, than in Oyigbo. They are not been killed.

We won't tell you to stop the false information peddling, but will tell you to return to where you call home and feel safe at home and go and be completely lawless there and see if the consequences of lawlessness won't reach you regardless of location.

Miscreants

#TruthSeekers

False narratives when people with a situation to depict an entire event which as intelligent people should know isn't always as portrayed.

Condolences to the bereaved. Utmost respect to the dead and we must never allow the dead go to the grave without grieving with the mourning. We will however not let this hijacked by persons who have I'll societal objectives.

No

No one is happy about the deaths of youths, male or female. However, we must promote file narrative of events

IPOB must be held responsible for the deaths in Oyigbo. It's IPOB

9 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 02, 2020
Ekweremadu get mouth pass this one and still, dem mend am..
Wike, your egungun go soon enter express

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe by PDJT: 6:42pm On Nov 02, 2020
-Ok. No problems. Show your face Nyesom Wike!
Re: Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe by Farki: 6:43pm On Nov 02, 2020
Wike should know that he is not God and his actions will come back to bite him someday. I don't even need to tell you long story just look at Borno State.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe by xcellentgraphic: 6:43pm On Nov 02, 2020
ego shock u

2 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe by Kinematics: 6:43pm On Nov 02, 2020
IkwereIgbo:
My governor, you are just ranting.

By the time those guys get hold of you anywhere outside Nigeria, even inside Nigeria your name is sorry.

Just lay low because even in my community here, we want an opportunity to get hold of you as ordinary citizen when your tenure expires.

November 2, 2020. Account date. Ipoo clowns everywhere...

My governor kill you there.

5 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe by FuckThaMod: 6:44pm On Nov 02, 2020
SaintBishop:
Trust me it will be a horror movie for igbos living in port harcourt, that you can bet with your life.
Incase you don't know, igbos are from port Harcourt too. Is he going to kill his people?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Femi Otedola, Babangida, Jonathan & Yaradua Story / What IBB Wore To Council Of States Meeting / Tinubu Blasts Party Leaders Over Loss To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.