Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,458 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe (53211 Views)

Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP / PDP Crisis: Suspend Me And Take Whatever You See, Wike Dares Ayu / Buhari Hands Over To Osinbajo As He Travels Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe by Coldie(m): 7:49pm On Nov 02, 2020
slimfit1:

Buhari's wish it's now mine.
Speak for ur region.

No reasonable Igbo man will wish for restructuring or breakup
Re: Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe by ArrestWike: 7:49pm On Nov 02, 2020
Myer:

E shock you! grin

Kanu has bitten more than he can chew on this one.

By the way IPOB is different from igbo.
This should not be mistaken for a war against igbos but war against the igbo terrorist group called IPOB.
IPOB even kills it's own fellow igbos who don't support their terrorism.

Na you E shock tongue

I don't care whatever issues he has with IPOB, that's between them. My anger is why will the fool sponsor a genocide against Oyigbo people?!

You can't kill innocent people and go free, never! These people that were killed are father's, mother's, children, husband and wives to some people. What right does Wike have to order a genocide against them?

He must suffer the consequences!

4 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe by freedomchild: 7:50pm On Nov 02, 2020
If wike be strong man, make him go abroad the kind beating ipob go give am ehn, e go pass him cult initiation beating..
Re: Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe by GavelSlam: 7:50pm On Nov 02, 2020
Gas gobs.
Re: Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe by slimfit1(m): 7:51pm On Nov 02, 2020
Coldie:

Speak for ur region.

No reasonable Igbo man will wish for restructuring or breakup

Really do you want me to do a survey?
Re: Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe by Rugaria: 7:51pm On Nov 02, 2020
SaintBishop:
Trust me it will be a horror movie for igbos living in port harcourt, that you can bet with your life.
Don't make us remember una for tht una PH... All tht gra gra na for una side.. From abandoned property to stolen oil wells and helping the fulani encircle the igbos, we have always overlooked your taunts. But now you are going too far...Wike go soon collect. Then try fem and body go tell una

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe by TabletMan: 7:51pm On Nov 02, 2020
Kinematics:

Ipoo wants to make my state uninhabitable and we must do everything possible to stop them.

God bless Wike!
Sorry I thought you're from Rivers.

But coming down to your level because I can see that you're one of this tribal online warriors. How do you identify an iPod? abi Nnamdi kunu dey tattoo Dem ipoo for face?

Why wike dey knack Obigbo people 24/7 curfew abi the curfew go affect those iPod for Umuahia and Abia?

2 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe by Kinematics: 7:51pm On Nov 02, 2020
Jahwinaboy:
Sometimes u type to show some of ur nonsensical reasoning. On what ground will Ipob attack him abroad? As their senator or as their governor? Can Ipob attack a hausa/Fulani politician abroad or even Yoruba? Don't start what u can't finish to avoid unnecessary battle within and thereby causing more problems in our collective struggles. Don't upset PH boys because there's already tension and anger in the land

Allow them.. when the reggae start they'll call international bodies for help, its their usual way after chest beating online.
Re: Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe by Benitoh: 7:51pm On Nov 02, 2020
Wike is no different from a motor pack tout. Look at the manner a suppose governor speaks.

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe by AustineJohn908(m): 7:51pm On Nov 02, 2020
Kinematics:

Is Oyigbo Port Harcourt?

To start with we can tell who is Rivers or not we can tell who is from Oyigbo or not. I can smell a SE peraon from afar. Try any nonsense with Wike we shall fish all of you out and send you back to your landlocked red mud.

If Oyigbo is Iboland come and take it. We patiently wait for you.
Na so you talk say no part of Rivers be igbo but now we are hearing Obigbo(Oyigbo)...brother, is that not Igbo land?
You can lie Sha.

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe by Oyinlomobambam(m): 7:52pm On Nov 02, 2020
slimfit1:

It's not a threat

Okay
Re: Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe by Exmilitant(m): 7:52pm On Nov 02, 2020
wingmanIII:

You are no fvcking exmilitant. Wike controls what? Keep watching! Online militant grin grin grin grin
full scale massacre awaits the igbos. Watch out.
Re: Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe by Coldie(m): 7:52pm On Nov 02, 2020
slimfit1:

Really do you want me to do a survey?
If the survey says otherwise its ipob
Re: Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 02, 2020
mbaise1000:

the truth still remains that nnamdi kanu is more popular and more respected all over the world than these people you mentioned put together, coupled with the fact that people that follows kanu do so selflessly and not what they will get out of him while 99% of followers of the people you mentioned do so for the pittance they will get from these lot
That's how Hitler followers are.
Re: Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe by dederocs(m): 7:53pm On Nov 02, 2020
Ipob should stop throwing threats around, you people are not smart...do what you have to do.
Re: Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe by ArrestWike: 7:54pm On Nov 02, 2020
Ever8090:
if ipob attack Wike, that will be their end. Igbos will run out of port Harcourt. He said it clear that.... outside the position he is occupying he know who he is"...bross that statement carry weight
Empty threat by a thug. He locked down Ikoku motor parts in P.H and that's the worst he can do. I can bet you that Igbos outnumber ikwerre in P.H and need I remind you that Oyigbo are with us in this and Aba is only a killometers away. It will be a mutually assured destruction and at the end, Federal government will declare a state of emergency and he Wike will be removed & replaced by an administrator (something they won't waste time to do).

If things excalate beyond this, he Wike will be the biggest loser.

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe by Kinematics: 7:54pm On Nov 02, 2020
TabletMan:
Sorry I thought you're from Rivers.

But coming down to your level because I can see that you're one of this tribal online warriors. How do you identify an iPod? abi Nnamdi kunu dey tattoo Dem ipoo for face?

Why wike dey knack Obigbo people 24/7 curfew abi the curfew go affect those iPod for Umuahia and Abia?

Like I said we must do everything necessary to fish out every ipoo in Rivers State. Ofcourse we know 98% of them are ibos from the SE. I met one today at stadium road and once he noticed I wasnt buying his sympathy talk for ipoo the guy just quiet and walked away. I for bundle em shop send am back to Umuahia.

Every Rivers man or woman is ready for peace in our state and if curfew in Oyigbo is one of the painful means to get it we will do it.
Re: Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe by Aiddn: 7:55pm On Nov 02, 2020
What u don't know do not make any assertion, Wike used IPOB in Obigbo for the election that's why they have a strong base there. Meanwhile percentage of Igbo IPOB in Obigbo are 20% while Akwa Ibom is 60% the rest are Onne and Ogoni. The leader of IPOB there is an Onne indigene that Wike put a bounty of 50million. Forget your post ,SS is deeply into IPOB movement. MNK made a very big mistake by inciting them to cause havoc, he has seen the consequences and is now denying he made those statements, the ones he can not deny he is apologizing.

Unik3030:
it seems u people haven't learnt anything about touching other people's leaders,u will think it's 1967.

Everyone has seen u to b overdo now n your greatest ally which is d south south is who u are fighting now.

Hope later u won't blame South West n north for not putting mouth ooo

Just think b4 u act cos his people will not wait n let u humiliate their own
Re: Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe by Aiddn: 7:57pm On Nov 02, 2020
Bro you don't know the IPOB in rivers state, go to Elelenwo Ikwere indigenes are the ones heading it. It has been taken away from the Igbos that started it.
Kinematics:

Like I said we must do everything necessary to fish out every ipoo in Rivers State. Ofcourse we know 98% of them are ibos from the SE. I met one today at stadium road and once he noticed I wasnt buying his sympathy talk for ipoo the guy just quiet and walked away. I for bundle em shop send am back to Umuahia.

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe by Tranquill: 7:59pm On Nov 02, 2020
dokie:

I just dey laugh the guy.

Dem go beat am like pikin e go beg, run join.

If he has the courage let him go to a function in germany. No be to dey govt house for port harcourt dey make mouth.

I hope when you guys buy the market, you won't come here shouting that it's because you are Igbos.
Re: Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe by Kinematics: 8:00pm On Nov 02, 2020
Aiddn:
Bro you don't know the IPOB in rivers state, go to Elelenwo Ikwere indigenes are the ones heading it. It has been taken away from the Igbos that started it.

Hence I said 98%. The overwhelming majority are ibos from the SE. I know what I'm saying.
Re: Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe by Muftimenk: 8:00pm On Nov 02, 2020
Farki:
Wike should know that he is not God and his actions will come back to bite him someday. I don't even need to tell you long story just look at Borno State.

Tell us boss what happen to borno?

Love 2 hear
Re: Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe by OfoIgbo: 8:01pm On Nov 02, 2020
Exmilitant:
We are waiting for the igbos to strike the first blow...

Wike has already struck the first blow. A huge blow on him and his family will surely follow

2 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe by Ikinternational: 8:01pm On Nov 02, 2020
Kinematics:

The ipoo clowns think they alone have monopoly of violence. I see one saying let him go to Germany as if na only ipoo clowns dey d Germany.

Funny set of human beings...

Okay...let him goooooooo. But more importantly, announce it.

Wike is not that stupid. You're signing him up for an ass whooping.

For your mind, ikwerre's in Germany would come out to protect their guy abi? Are they hungry? You think they haven't seen better thing? For them to still think along tribal lines like you?

This one is clueless n thinking with his anus. If you like join wike for that Germany. Better yet US where i dey. You will surely collect the beating with him.

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe by Jahwinaboy(m): 8:03pm On Nov 02, 2020
Kinematics:

Allow them.. when the reggae start they'll call international bodies for help, its their usual way after chest beating online.
U need to read more history. The Ikwerres and Igbos have bad blood. Now, u want Rivers State as part of Biafra and u want to start a fight with one of their beloved son? I laugh at u in china

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe by dokie: 8:04pm On Nov 02, 2020
Tranquill:

I hope when you guys buy the market, you won't come here shouting that it's because you are Igbos.

So if they beat wike, a reasonable person will go and start looking for igbo people to deal with abi? As per say Wike na Angel wey no dey chop government money?

How much was he worth before getting into politics? How much is he worth now? Where did he get the extraordinary extra wealth from? Isn't it proceeds of corruption? What level of respect does such a person deserve?

The only thing that has made Wike likable is his stance against Buhari and APC because of the untold hardship they have brought and the silence of other governors.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe by Exmilitant(m): 8:04pm On Nov 02, 2020
OfoIgbo:

Wike has already struck the first blow. A huge blow on him and his family will surely follow
I hope to meet you in battle field when chasing the igbos outta PH city.
Re: Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe by Unik3030: 8:04pm On Nov 02, 2020
Aiddn:
What u don't know do not make any assertion, Wike used IPOB in Obigbo for the election that's why they have a strong base there. Meanwhile percentage of Igbo IPOB in Obigbo are 20% while Akwa Ibom is 60% the rest are Onne and Ogoni. The leader of IPOB there is an Onne indigene that Wike put a bounty of 50million. Forget your post ,SS is deeply into IPOB movement. MNK made a very big mistake by inciting them to cause havoc, he has seen the consequences and is now denying he made those statements, the ones he can not deny he is apologizing.

D
oyigbo not obigbo... Na part of d problem b this

Don't rename people's land
Re: Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe by Kinematics: 8:04pm On Nov 02, 2020
Ikinternational:

Okay...let him goooooooo. But more importantly, announce it.

Wike is not that stupid. You're signing him up for an ass whooping.

For your mind, ikwerre's in Germany would come out to protect their guy abi? Are they hungry? You think they haven't seen better thing? For them to still think along tribal lines like you?

This one is clueless n thinking with his anus. If you like join wike for that Germany. Better yet US where i dey. You will surely collect the beating with him.

Just the way your dilector set up your blodas with his mouth so your so called owners of Germany will set up their blodas living and doing business in Rivers state.
Re: Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe by nedekid: 8:05pm On Nov 02, 2020
ArrestWike:
Lol, see foolish talk. The idiot thinks abroad is like Nigeria where soldiers will shoot anyone that comes close to him.

Wike, they will beat you up abroad and there is nothing you will do about it. In abroad, even politicians are pelted there how much more a nobody like you who won't even be recognized by any protocol.

I can only laugh at you.
Maybe he will hire seal team 6 to guard him. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe by lastchild: 8:05pm On Nov 02, 2020
the truth is that wike is already scared

when we were kids, if you hear that John will fight you tomorrow in school for beating his sister, you will start making announcements like, "if he sees me and try rubbish, I'll deal with him"

you are only publicizing it for people to be aware and come for your rescue, if John is too small for you to handle, you will keep calm while praying for him to challenge you tomorrow

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Amaechi And Wike In Handshake During Peace Meeting On Rivers Rerun / Edo Election: PDP Churning Out Doctored Election Results, Fake Figures — APC / Governor Wike Mobbed By Corpers At Rivers NYSC Camp (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.