Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,833 members, 7,824,469 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video (86841 Views)

OYIGBO MASSACRE: See How Soldiers Are Treating Those Who Defiles Curfew In Obigb / Oyigbo Massacre: I Withdraw My Support For Wike - Asiegbu Nnaji, PDP Member / Oyigbo Massacre:Amaechi Behind IPOB Propaganda Against Me – Governor Wike Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by pennywys(m): 8:09pm On Nov 02, 2020
IdontGivAfuck:
Fake news

You are stupid
Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by Amos1423(m): 8:09pm On Nov 02, 2020
RedPhoenix:
Sensational emotional Fake news, to hell with the mischievous objective of the Op with its armatuerish gaslighting attempt.

Please brother next time reduce the paragraph in your text, I beg in Jesus name.

No vex o

1 Like

Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by RedPhoenix: 8:10pm On Nov 02, 2020
Amos1423:

Please brother next time reduce the paragraph in your text, I beg in Jesus name.

No vex o

grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by Nchenches: 8:12pm On Nov 02, 2020
RedPhoenix:
Sensational emotional Fake news, to hell with the mischievous objective of the Op with its armatuerish gaslighting attempt.

Concerning the issues in/at Oyigbo

It has come to our notice that certain persons without good intention are promoting false narratives of events.

. It is not unusual in violent areas for the military to conduct their checks however rough because they're partially operating under an unofficial " Marshall State " to restore order.

Tell them. Lazy cowards.

They stoked a war, started a fight they didn't have a strategy on how to finish, when challenged with the consequences of their ill-planned actions, they then begin to throw accusations around.

Go and check the record, Rivers have always had an unfriendly posture with Police and army throughout Wike's tenure.

IPOB made Oyigbo, Rivers a security threat by inviting outside forces to the region and when things go aflame, they begin to cry aloof, Wike this, Wike that.

Cross over to Abia and begin to kill armies and then summon Ikpeazu to summon the navy to fight the army.

I'll educated miscreants.

It has become glaring that some ethic jingoistic of the SE extraction has been brandishing false narratives of events that occurred. And claiming all sorts of nonsense.

If you can't abide by the laws of any land you feel isn't homeland, go home. Return home and go and be lawless there. Nuisance

You want Eungu preserved by all means but want Rivers to burn.

Foolish things. We won't allow you control the narrative with your so called " blessedness" that people want you down because they have fear for you.

There are more igbos in PH, than in Oyigbo. They are not been killed.

We won't tell you to stop the false information peddling, but will tell you to return to where you call home and feel safe at home and go and be completely lawless there and see if the consequences of lawlessness won't reach you regardless of location.

Miscreants

DISCLAIMER :

IPOB Must be held accountable for everything happening in/at Oyigbo

I will never allow them to mess Rivers state up though I'm not from Rivers, have never stepped foot on Rivers soil, don't have any relative or friends from Rivers. But I'm intelligent enough to look at facts and speak the truth without fear of losing friends even business associates. The truth is my path. I have hardly met anyone from Rivers and have always considered my igbo brothers as my brothers and all my life have always held a pro-igbo stance. From today, I'm throwing it away. I won't appease a people who are intolerant of people they consider different from them who try to drown the voices of others with their false ethnic colored Propaganda.

I won't tolerate it. IPOB invited the Nigerian Army to Oyigbo and are the enemies of the igbos, not persons who are non-igbo.

False narratives when people with a situation to depict an entire event which as intelligent people should know isn't always as portrayed.

Condolences to the bereaved. Utmost respect to the dead and we must never allow the dead go to the grave without grieving with the mourning. We will however not let this hijacked by persons who have I'll societal objectives.

No

No one is happy about the deaths of youths, male or female. However, we must promote file narrative of events

IPOB must be held responsible for the deaths in Oyigbo. It's IPOB

Do soldiers shoot unarmed civilians even in war zones?

Who declared Rivers state in a State of War? Gov Wike?

Are you not a cave man? Wike started his presidential campaign with violence and hiring people like you to paint black with white.
Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by RedPhoenix: 8:13pm On Nov 02, 2020
tyup:

You talk too much sad

Get lost

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by Aniediimeedet: 8:14pm On Nov 02, 2020
RedPhoenix:

It has come to our notice that certain persons without good intention are promoting false narratives of events.

. It is not unusual in violent areas for the military to conduct their checks however rough because they're partially operating under an unofficial " Marshall State " to restore order.

Tell them. Lazy cowards.

They stoked a war, started a fight they didn't have a strategy on how to finish, when challenged with the consequences of their ill-planned actions, they then begin to throw accusations around.

Go and check the record, Rivers have always had an unfriendly posture with Police and army throughout Wike's tenure.

IPOB made Oyigbo, Rivers a security threat by inviting outside forces to the region and when things go aflame, they begin to cry aloof, Wike this, Wike that.

Cross over to Abia and begin to kill armies and then summon Ikpeazu to summon the navy to fight the army.

It has become glaring that some ethic jingoistic of the SE extraction has been brandishing false narratives of events that occurred. And claiming all sorts of nonsense.

If you can't abide by the laws of any land you feel isn't homeland, go home. Return home and go and be lawless there. Nuisance

Foolish things. We won't allow you control the narrative with your so called " blessedness" that people want you down because they have fear for you.

We won't tell you to stop the false information peddling, but will tell you to return to where you call home and feel safe at home and go and be completely lawless there and see if the consequences of lawlessness won't reach you regardless of location.

Miscreants

DISCLAIMER :

I will never allow them to mess Rivers state up though I'm not from Rivers, have never stepped foot on Rivers soil, don't have any relative or friends from Rivers. But I'm intelligent enough to look at facts and speak the truth without fear of losing friends even business associates. The truth is my path. I have hardly met anyone from Rivers and have always considered my igbo brothers as my brothers and all my life have always held a pro-igbo stance. From today, I'm throwing it away. I won't appease a people who are intolerant of people they consider different from them who try to drown the voices of others with their false ethnic colored Propaganda.

I won't tolerate it. IPOB invited the Nigerian Army to Oyigbo and are the enemies of the igbos, not persons who are non-igbo.

False narratives when people with a situation to depict an entire event which as intelligent people should know isn't always as portrayed.

Condolences to the bereaved. Utmost respect to the dead and we must never allow the dead go to the grave without grieving with the mourning. We will however not let this hijacked by persons who have I'll societal objectives.

No

No one is happy about the deaths of youths, male or female. However, we must promote file narrative of events

An American was kidnapped and their president sent few soldiers to Nigeria,who came and quietly fished out the kidnappers,rescue their brother and went home quietly;never disturbed nor harassed anyone in Niger state.
And here pregnant women are raped and killed,youth are maimed,aged ones made to suffer,homes are destroyed, just because of some miscreants that the army can fished out if they really want to; and all you will say is that Oyibo people deserved this treatment.
But let me remind you an adage in Igbo land "eburu ozu onye ozo,ya di ka ebu nku"(when it has never affected you,You feel less corncern.
What goes around come around!
Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by tyup(m): 8:15pm On Nov 02, 2020
AfroKnight:
It’s tough to know what’s really going on there cos there are pictures and videos everywhere but they are not properly tagged. Please mention dates when making videos. A lot of idîots are spoiling things by uploading obviously fake videos calling it oyigbo and obigbo. One idîot even posted a picture from the northeast. You could see the savannah vegetation clearly but the guy was claiming it’s rivers state.

Please tag more videos. Mention dates and locations. Oppression in this country is too much.

Lol grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by afroxyz: 8:19pm On Nov 02, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:

Are these fake pictures?
This is one thing I detest online... FAKE NEWS!
Please clarify this for Nairaland members now.
Every life matters.

[/b]

[b]Seun Osewa
...... over to you!

This is exactly the same way the carnage, loss of lives and private properties that happened all over Nigeria in the past few weeks started.
With fake news and fake pictures being circulated all over social media.
It takes nothing to have a Google reverse image search.
I will continue to do my part to make your forum sane.
Sure, my comment will be deleted.
But I have done my part.
Peace out!

When would nairaland wake up. The site has not had a significant improvement since its inception. The mods need to wake up to the present day responsibility of social media platforms which is countering and stopping fake news. How can a mod push unverified info to the front page

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by tyup(m): 8:19pm On Nov 02, 2020
Aniediimeedet:

An American was kidnapped and their president sent few soldiers to Nigeria,who came a d quietly fished out the kidnappers,rescue their brother and went home quietly;never disturbed nor harassed anyone in Niger state.
And here pregnant women are raped and killed,youth are maimed,aged ones made to suffer just because of some miscreants that the army can fished out if they really want to; and all you will say is that Oyibo people deserved this treatment.
But let me remind you an adage in Igbo land "eburu ozu onye ozo,ya di ka ebu nku"(when it has never affected you,You feel less corncern.
What goes around come around!

Are you referring to that RedPhoenix ? you shouldn't have bother quoting him. a guy who took his time to write something that long without being Educative, constructive and informative is clearly Jobless n you can see it clearly

I'm from Sokoto state and I clearly condemn this act with all conscience. When military men are killed in a particular area, innocent people suffer the most and even the Army knows this well
Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by afroxyz: 8:22pm On Nov 02, 2020
When would nairaland wake up. The site has not had a significant improvement since its inception. The mods need to wake up to the present day responsibility of social media platforms which is countering and stopping fake news. How can a mod push unverified info to the front page. This site is becoming a dumping ground for sensationalism

1 Like

Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by Eastlink(m): 8:23pm On Nov 02, 2020
RedPhoenix:

Emotional rants and juvenile guilt-tripping.

Keep applauding IPOB when it goes on innocent killing spree na. Ewuu
You need to watch your mouth. So IPOB must be killed according to you
Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by RedPhoenix: 8:24pm On Nov 02, 2020
Eastlink:
You need to watch your mouth. So IPOB must be killed according to you

Another psychological misappropriation of truths. I'll say what I say, you say yours.
Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by princessConfy(f): 8:24pm On Nov 02, 2020
RedPhoenix:

Yen yen yen cheesy E pain am. I'm not allowing then spread falsehood

Ohk you've taken my advice, that's good. The next step is to SLEEP
Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by RedPhoenix: 8:24pm On Nov 02, 2020
Yeyenairaland:

A foolish SLAVE in the WASTE is opening the wide mouth

Emotional rants. Challenge with intellectual rebuttals. I'm begging with your small brain dingbat. If I nor finish all of una with correct e-beating, I nor go stop.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by tyup(m): 8:26pm On Nov 02, 2020
RedPhoenix:

Emotional abrogation of purity to self to use as a tool to sound intelligent. Get lost. I wouldn't expect you to be intellectually sound enough to decipher intelligent information. No wonder you couldn't read my post past one line

You couldn't read as proclaimed by you, but couldn't just hastily pick a side and assume the contents of my truth. You're a goat. I swear

I can never be as jobless as you are to read the gibberish you wrote up there

The only Advice I've got for you is to get a life, and when you do, Trust me you'll live the rest of ur life in Bliss But at the moment ur not less than a Subliterate Neanderthals who's devoid of Every Human logical reasoning characteristics
Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by Abagworo(m): 8:30pm On Nov 02, 2020
RedPhoenix:

You need more education.
Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by EndBuhariNow(m): 8:31pm On Nov 02, 2020
RedPhoenix:

Tell them. Lazy cowards.

Miscreants

DISCLAIMER :

No

yellowbar Muslims spewing trash... Maybe nah Ipob pushed Awolowo to suicide
Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by Scout60(m): 8:39pm On Nov 02, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
Kanu, may God punish you wherever you are hiding, for killing of innocent people and for all the mayhem and chaos you are causing to happen in this nation
Kanu is nothing but a mad man.
A IndecentStar and a bastard.
No wonder reasonable people are rejecting him from all angles, only the brainwashed ones are still licking his pee.
He is only out to cause havoc and war in Naija.
Thunder fire you foolish Kanu.
And for you Wicked Wike, for all the innocent lives loss,
You will be heard accountable also.
No crime will ever go unpunished.
All evil and wicked people will perish one after the other.

in abuja they were called hoodlums, in lagos state thugs but in rivers state they were labelled Igbos
Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by Moganajoe: 8:56pm On Nov 02, 2020
Sunnycliff:
Wike actually bit more than he can chew. Power doesn't last forever

Surely, he will pay dearly when he least expected.

Nigeria is finished. If even Rivers people that speak Igbo language would against their own brother, I rest my case here
Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by conscienceman4(m): 9:02pm On Nov 02, 2020
You are shouting fake news because you do not imagine it happening. As we talk now all the men in Obigbo .......gone
Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by chubinwa(m): 9:06pm On Nov 02, 2020
aminusodiq:
grin
Fake news bro..
Some of those pics are form looting in Osun and lagos!!! wink
All the above pictures are true of the current situation in oyigbo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by Coneheadyutes(m): 9:10pm On Nov 02, 2020
RedPhoenix oya come and justify this.
Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by Coneheadyutes(m): 9:13pm On Nov 02, 2020
nthony10:
It's not enough to say fake news, provide your own information that can counter what OP posted.
Either that or you all are paid gaslighting agents to quench the truth.

RedPhoenix
Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by Eastlink(m): 9:13pm On Nov 02, 2020
Moganajoe:

[s]Surely, he will pay dearly when he least expected.

Nigeria is finished. If even Rivers people that speak Igbo language would against their own brother, I rest my case here[/s]
Shut up there. Shut up your smelling mouth. IPOB illiterates should grow some brains. You guys really piss me off. When will you people also learn to caution the idiot in London? When will you take responsibility for your actions? Imagine the nonse you’re spilling. Everything must not be about worshipping one Supreme leader who acts without thinking.

Wike messed up by not seeking advice before acting. And Wike is acting alone, don’t bring Rivers people into this. However, you IPOB idiots made the situation worst. Wike’s only crime was not calling the army to order when they began killing at will.
Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by HandsomeBlack: 9:15pm On Nov 02, 2020
nthony10:
It's not enough to say fake news, provide your own information that can counter what OP posted.
Either that or you all are paid gaslighting agents to quench the truth.
The way some people were so quick to attack this information as "fake new" is indeed suspicious.

#noToExtrajudicialkillings

1 Like

Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by Coneheadyutes(m): 9:15pm On Nov 02, 2020
Mycoin:
Stop spreading fake news na

Bros abeg.....

Stop spreading fake news for God's sake...

You are not helping matters

You no get job.
Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by Coneheadyutes(m): 9:19pm On Nov 02, 2020
GOATandYAMtheory:
fake pictures.. everything reported by the yeebos is fake ..fake fake

We have seen some of these pictures before

fake fake fake fake

You mad aboki

Shut up angry
Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by GOATandYAMtheory: 9:28pm On Nov 02, 2020
Coneheadyutes:

You mad aboki
Shut up angry
weyrey
Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 02, 2020
YouAreFinished:

With these fake pictures?
Stop rejoicing when misfortune meets others too.
Bastards!
I am a detribalised Nigerian.
They said bastards first call sane humans bastards...
You are not well brought up...
You won't last long,just 3 months,you are gone...
Its not a threat,its a promise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photo Of Buratai Holding A Huge Python After His Visit To His Snake Farm / Lawmaker, Tijjani Abdulkadir Jobe Beaten By Kano Youths Over Non-Performance / Francis Osagie Erhabor Resigns From Police Force Over Non-Promotion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.