Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video (86824 Views)

OYIGBO MASSACRE: See How Soldiers Are Treating Those Who Defiles Curfew In Obigb / Oyigbo Massacre: I Withdraw My Support For Wike - Asiegbu Nnaji, PDP Member / Oyigbo Massacre:Amaechi Behind IPOB Propaganda Against Me – Governor Wike Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by Regex: 12:53pm On Nov 04, 2020
obehi247:
Seriously, have any one noticed Boko Haram is more intelligent, strategic, organized, brave, well structured, foreign supported and purposes drive more than IPOB...

Nnamadi Kalu is just deceiving and killing innocent young youth. This is a very clear understanding that, majority of the Eastern youth fighting añd supporting IPOB under Ñnamdi kalu are uneducated illiterates...

By now you suppose done know say now month the guy dey...

The same person make talk say e get nuclear weapons and the very beginning of the so called struggle...

I am an ibo man. As hard as it is to believe even for me for a certain period of time, when it comes to movements like this that when not handled with [honesty and integrity could become a source of money to those heading and those heading is an ibo man, I don't subscribe to it. Call me scum for thinking this way about my tribe, idc. When money is involved, we lack the bolded. Not just my tribe, but every other tribe.

1 Like

Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by Moganajoe: 1:45pm On Nov 15, 2020
Eastlink:
Shut up there. Shut up your smelling mouth. IPOB illiterates should grow some brains. You guys really piss me off. When will you people also learn to caution the idiot in London? When will you take responsibility for your actions? Imagine the nonse you’re spilling. Everything must not be about worshipping one Supreme leader who acts without thinking.

Wike messed up by not seeking advice before acting. And Wike is acting alone, don’t bring Rivers people into this. However, you IPOB idiots made the situation worst. Wike’s only crime was not calling the army to order when they began killing at will.

Today, the protesters are "idiots" probably u have been brain washed to lick the ass of ur masters or one of ur relations is taping from the loots. Sooner, the table will turn against u.

Who told wike that IPOB members were responsible for burning of police stations across Nigeria or obigbo??

Am not an Igboman, get that into ur empty skull. No soldier was killed in obigbo.
Stop acting like one of those over grown almajiri who collect N200 to kill his fellow man.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photo Of Buratai Holding A Huge Python After His Visit To His Snake Farm / Francis Osagie Erhabor Resigns From Police Force Over Non-Promotion / Throwback Photo Of El-Rufai And His Wife, Hadiza

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.