Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video (86821 Views)

OYIGBO MASSACRE: See How Soldiers Are Treating Those Who Defiles Curfew In Obigb / Oyigbo Massacre: I Withdraw My Support For Wike - Asiegbu Nnaji, PDP Member / Oyigbo Massacre:Amaechi Behind IPOB Propaganda Against Me – Governor Wike Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:31pm On Nov 02, 2020
samyj2477:
All south east and south south governors are stupid. Some Yoruba boys where flogged and dehumanized, Yoruba leaders made sure that those soldiers were arrested but look at how the soldiers are treating the people of Rivers State. All the governors of the South East and South South just kept quiet. No Eastern Region leader has said anything about it.

Are they not stupid. Do they deserve the respect of their followers!!!
Stupid is an understatement. God will deal with them all in his own way. Wicked, mad and selfish people.
Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by Olisehinnocent: 9:32pm On Nov 02, 2020
Believe me, you won't last long
RedPhoenix:
Sensational emotional Fake news, to hell with the mischievous objective of the Op with its armatuerish gaslighting attempt.

Concerning the issues in/at Oyigbo

It has come to our notice that certain persons without good intention are promoting false narratives of events.

. It is not unusual in violent areas for the military to conduct their checks however rough because they're partially operating under an unofficial " Marshall State " to restore order.

Tell them. Lazy cowards.

They stoked a war, started a fight they didn't have a strategy on how to finish, when challenged with the consequences of their ill-planned actions, they then begin to throw accusations around.

Go and check the record, Rivers have always had an unfriendly posture with Police and army throughout Wike's tenure.

IPOB made Oyigbo, Rivers a security threat by inviting outside forces to the region and when things go aflame, they begin to cry aloof, Wike this, Wike that.

Cross over to Abia and begin to kill armies and then summon Ikpeazu to summon the navy to fight the army.

I'll educated miscreants.

It has become glaring that some ethic jingoistic of the SE extraction has been brandishing false narratives of events that occurred. And claiming all sorts of nonsense.

If you can't abide by the laws of any land you feel isn't homeland, go home. Return home and go and be lawless there. Nuisance

You want Eungu preserved by all means but want Rivers to burn.

Foolish things. We won't allow you control the narrative with your so called " blessedness" that people want you down because they have fear for you.

There are more igbos in PH, than in Oyigbo. They are not been killed.

We won't tell you to stop the false information peddling, but will tell you to return to where you call home and feel safe at home and go and be completely lawless there and see if the consequences of lawlessness won't reach you regardless of location.

Miscreants

DISCLAIMER :

IPOB Must be held accountable for everything happening in/at Oyigbo

I will never allow them to mess Rivers state up though I'm not from Rivers, have never stepped foot on Rivers soil, don't have any relative or friends from Rivers. But I'm intelligent enough to look at facts and speak the truth without fear of losing friends even business associates. The truth is my path. I have hardly met anyone from Rivers and have always considered my igbo brothers as my brothers and all my life have always held a pro-igbo stance. From today, I'm throwing it away. I won't appease a people who are intolerant of people they consider different from them who try to drown the voices of others with their false ethnic colored Propaganda.

I won't tolerate it. IPOB invited the Nigerian Army to Oyigbo and are the enemies of the igbos, not persons who are non-igbo.

False narratives when people with a situation to depict an entire event which as intelligent people should know isn't always as portrayed.

Condolences to the bereaved. Utmost respect to the dead and we must never allow the dead go to the grave without grieving with the mourning. We will however not let this hijacked by persons who have I'll societal objectives.

No

No one is happy about the deaths of youths, male or female. However, we must promote file narrative of events

IPOB must be held responsible for the deaths in Oyigbo. It's IPOB

Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by goodlife4every1(m): 9:34pm On Nov 02, 2020
healthgadgetsng:
Disturbing photos from Oyigbo.

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eL0DRcOKYlo

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2703254309897478&id=100006388053326

IPOB MEMBERS AND FAKE NEWS ARE LIKE 5 AND 6...
YOU CAN'T BE BIGGER THAN THE LAND THAT ACCOMMODATES YOU AND FEEDS YOU...
RIVERS STATE IS HOME FOR ALL... OBEY THE LAWS OF THE LAND AND YOU WILL HAVE AN AWESOME STAY...
Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by goodlife4every1(m): 9:38pm On Nov 02, 2020
samyj2477:
All south east and south south governors are stupid. Some Yoruba boys where flogged and dehumanized, Yoruba leaders made sure that those soldiers were arrested but look at how the soldiers are treating the people of Rivers State. All the governors of the South East and South South just kept quiet. No Eastern Region leader has said anything about it.

DO THEY HAVE NUISANCE IPOB MEMBERS ACTING LIKE PEOPLE WITHOUT BRAIN BEING USED AS A TOOL FOR DISTRUCTION BY BRAINLESS NNAMDI KANU?
Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by Rawhumper(m): 9:43pm On Nov 02, 2020
All i Can say is till Ipob becomes trained and change their tactics The will always be a laughing stock.

They dont have any game plan, i always This Nigerian Army is weak but most dont know.

Any strong new front will destabilize The outfit.

And most of our soldiers Are cowards, they Are not heroic. When People begin to realize These factors, those who have just cause with good Plans will realize their objectives.

But am dissappointed in Ipob and their mode of Operation.

RedPhoenix:
Sensational emotional Fake news, to hell with the mischievous objective of the Op with its armatuerish gaslighting attempt.

It has come to our notice that certain persons without good intention are promoting false narratives of events.

. It is not unusual in violent areas for the military to conduct their checks however rough because they're partially operating under an unofficial " Marshall State " to restore order.

Tell them. Lazy cowards.

They stoked a war, started a fight they didn't have a strategy on how to finish, when challenged with the consequences of their ill-planned actions, they then begin to throw accusations around.

Go and check the record, Rivers have always had an unfriendly posture with Police and army throughout Wike's tenure.

IPOB made Oyigbo, Rivers a security threat by inviting outside forces to the region and when things go aflame, they begin to cry aloof, Wike this, Wike that.

Cross over to Abia and begin to kill armies and then summon Ikpeazu to summon the navy to fight the army.

It has become glaring that some ethic jingoistic of the SE extraction has been brandishing false narratives of events that occurred. And claiming all sorts of nonsense.

If you can't abide by the laws of any land you feel isn't homeland, go home. Return home and go and be lawless there. Nuisance

Foolish things. We won't allow you control the narrative with your so called " blessedness" that people want you down because they have fear for you.

We won't tell you to stop the false information peddling, but will tell you to return to where you call home and feel safe at home and go and be completely lawless there and see if the consequences of lawlessness won't reach you regardless of location.

Miscreants

DISCLAIMER :

I will never allow them to mess Rivers state up though I'm not from Rivers, have never stepped foot on Rivers soil, don't have any relative or friends from Rivers. But I'm intelligent enough to look at facts and speak the truth without fear of losing friends even business associates. The truth is my path. I have hardly met anyone from Rivers and have always considered my igbo brothers as my brothers and all my life have always held a pro-igbo stance. From today, I'm throwing it away. I won't appease a people who are intolerant of people they consider different from them who try to drown the voices of others with their false ethnic colored Propaganda.

I won't tolerate it. IPOB invited the Nigerian Army to Oyigbo and are the enemies of the igbos, not persons who are non-igbo.

False narratives when people with a situation to depict an entire event which as intelligent people should know isn't always as portrayed.

Condolences to the bereaved. Utmost respect to the dead and we must never allow the dead go to the grave without grieving with the mourning. We will however not let this hijacked by persons who have I'll societal objectives.

No

No one is happy about the deaths of youths, male or female. However, we must promote file narrative of events

Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by goodlife4every1(m): 9:44pm On Nov 02, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:

Are these fake pictures?
This is one thing I detest online... FAKE NEWS!
Please clarify this for Nairaland members now.
Every life matters.

[/b]

[b]Seun Osewa
...... over to you!

This is exactly the same way the carnage, loss of lives and private properties that happened all over Nigeria in the past few weeks started.
With fake news and fake pictures being circulated all over social media.
It takes nothing to have a Google reverse image search.
I will continue to do my part to make your forum sane.
Sure, my comment will be deleted.
But I have done my part.
Peace out!

THUMPS UP...
IPOB MEMBERS AND FAKE NEWS ARE LIKE 5 AND 6...
I NOTICED ALL THAT FAKE PICTURES...
BRAINLESS AND WASHED IPOB MEMBERS...
EMPTY HEADS...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by GavelSlam: 9:49pm On Nov 02, 2020
Moganajoe:

Surely, he will pay dearly when he least expected.

Nigeria is finished. If even Rivers people that speak Igbo language would against their own brother, I rest my case here

Remember houses claimed during the civil war .

Brothers indeed.
Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by Burstit(m): 9:49pm On Nov 02, 2020
RedPhoenix:

Tell them. Lazy cowards.

Miscreants

DISCLAIMER :

No

This guy , are you sure you are redeemable? how can you be making futile attempts to change a credible events that pertain to life and deaths. Always saying 'we'. Who be una? how much you de exchange with your 'red' conscience. May de God of IBO people be swiftly judgemental in ur life. wasted sperm
Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by Rawhumper(m): 9:50pm On Nov 02, 2020
The next Revolution will start from SE.....thats why i laugh at those clamouring for independence when we have many selfish and wicked Ibo leaders.

Till the Ibos learn to love themselves and have one voice, The will always be a laughing stock.

Am glad The few People from SS i engaged in discussion all Said they would love to follow The Ibos of Nigeria is divided, that gave me a sort of Joy and Hope.

They spat on The floor when i jokingly asked them to stay with The North, i even saw real hatred in their eyes against the North.

With good leadership and gameplay, the Ibos can realize their dream, not our weak divided Army can stop them.

They should wise up!

quote author=samyj2477 post=95607113]All south east and south south governors are stupid. Some Yoruba boys where flogged and dehumanized, Yoruba leaders made sure that those soldiers were arrested but look at how the soldiers are treating the people of Rivers State. All the governors of the South East and South South just kept quiet. No Eastern Region leader has said anything about it.

Are they not stupid. Do they deserve the respect of their followers!!! [/quote]
Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by bosstim(m): 9:54pm On Nov 02, 2020
You're very stupid for this your write up. Bleep you.
RedPhoenix:

Tell them. Lazy cowards.

Miscreants

DISCLAIMER :

No

Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by Tonitoniton(m): 9:55pm On Nov 02, 2020
healthgadgetsng:
Disturbing photos from Oyigbo.

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eL0DRcOKYlo

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2703254309897478&id=100006388053326

wike is trying to toe the faulty line Ken saro wiwa toed. And he will regret it too.

the ikwere man is very crude and cruel no matter the education.

he will very likely get the amechi treatment in time to come.

that is what u get when u make an agbero a leader in such capacity
Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by mickelkingz(m): 9:57pm On Nov 02, 2020
even if is fake news, are citizian of nigeria are they suppose to be killed by their leader they trust?
Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by Elsueno: 10:14pm On Nov 02, 2020
Rawhumper:
The next Revolution will start from SE.....thats why i laugh at those clamouring for independence when we have many selfish and wicked Ibo leaders.

Till the Ibos learn to love themselves and have one voice, The will always be a laughing stock.

Am glad The few People from SS i engaged in discussion all Said they would love to follow The Ibos of Nigeria is divided, that gave me a sort of Joy and Hope.

They spat on The floor when i jokingly asked them to stay with The North, i even saw real hatred in their eyes against the North.

With good leadership and gameplay, the Ibos can realize their dream, not our weak divided Army can stop them.

They should wise up!

It gives you joy & hope to see ur fellow man HATE the guts of another?! You people pride urself in business and those same people you hate and like to spat on are ur customers. I really can't understand how some of you Igbos reason
Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by Danny50: 10:14pm On Nov 02, 2020
As calabar boy wey i be... I must say that somebody is trying to downgrade Mr Wike reputation as ph first son.
Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by bobbybrown007: 10:16pm On Nov 02, 2020
you are just saying trash, is it becuz ph is nt like lagos? its just like saying boko a ram or ahram is a fake news? call a spade a spade and dnt call it another name.

1 Like

Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by osazuwa23: 10:19pm On Nov 02, 2020
igbos and fake news is like 5&6
EdiskyHarry:
Fake news
Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by Rawhumper(m): 10:37pm On Nov 02, 2020
Those people u call customers are the ones that have ruined Nigeria.

Instead of u guys call a spade, a spade u be here playing games while the country rots.

We can all see that violence not dialogue is the only language Nigerian govt understands.

We are yet to see more reforms.
Point of correction am not in support of IPoB under Kanu, they are just barking.

Instead of IPOB to start constructing new roads, build new water supply in selected cities in both SS and SE and build civic and local hospitals with all the billions Kanu took, to gain the support of the people, they are there fooling around. If the whole SS and SE unite and suppory IPoB nobody, i still say it no northrner or Army can stop them.

Already our Army is realy tired and disenchanted, thats why u see them flogging women and boys because they are frustrated.
Thats the psychology, i can take any soldier one on one without weapon,within mins i floor him.

Elsueno:

It gives you joy & hope to see ur fellow man HATE the guts of another?! You people pride urself in business and those same people you hate and like to spat on are ur customers. I really can't understand how some of you Igbos reason
Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by themes009(m): 10:39pm On Nov 02, 2020
Fake news up and down... First picture from 2017

Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by Okikaneseokwu: 10:40pm On Nov 02, 2020
noleflendum:
Wicked Wike giving them as e dey hot �

Gov Wike Amaka
U are mocking the dead,and u know what that means?
The days of Ur sorrow is fast approaching.U shall never see help in distress.
Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by Nobody: 10:48pm On Nov 02, 2020
pocohantas:

The people against social media regulation are mostly children of perdition cheesy. They are the same people you find on NL telling Seun to dismiss mods that put them in check. They tend to have one thing in common- wanton disregard for rules and regulation.

Gone are those times i would av been disappointed, in a country where government is above the law & act with impunity, no check & balances, someone feels the most appropriate thing is to cap the only place freedom of speech truly exist.
I never for once thot i was wrong when i said dumb overhyped gurl, to whose advantage if the social media is regulated, you slap me nd you want me to react in the way you consider suitable. silencing the youth is beneficiary to the govt buh how it benefit any individual clamouring for it is what i can't decipher, if you av aristos in apc it wil make sense @least a gurl must survive, lekki cost.
Do americans not insult trump on a daily basis, sebi you sabi road to nass go push the bill, or boya ko la ori mo le.
Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by Elsueno: 10:55pm On Nov 02, 2020
Rawhumper:

Those people u call customers are the ones that have ruined Nigeria.

Instead of u guys call a spade, a spade u be here playing games while the country rots.

We can all see that violence not dialogue is the only language Nigerian govt understands.

We are yet to see more reforms.
Point of correction am not in support of IPoB under Kanu, they are just barking.

Instead of IPOB to start constructing new roads, build new water supply in selected cities in both SS and SE and build civic and local hospitals with all the billions Kanu took, to gain the support of the people, they are there fooling around. If the whole SS and SE unite and suppory IPoB nobody, i still say it no northrner or Army can stop them.

Already our Army is realy tired and disenchanted, thats why u see them flogging women and boys because they are frustrated.
Thats the psychology, i can take any soldier one on one without weapon,within mins i floor him.

And that's the problem bros, the average northerner does not even no what Igbos is, I just don't understand why ipob think the average northerner is thier sole enemy on this earth. And the issue is, they end up creating problems with northern communities in D east, most of D people leaving in those communities come back home & start telling how the Igbos hate Muslims, burn down their business etc. What do you think happens then?
Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by OgatheTop: 10:55pm On Nov 02, 2020
RedPhoenix:

Tell them. Lazy cowards.

Miscreants

DISCLAIMER :

No

I hope and pray The Lord smites you immediately but b4 that, opens your eyes to the real truth and make you have a taste of the wickedness and bitter suffering you're justifying just because it's convenient for you.

May the blood of the innocent people killed in Obigbo, dying from hunger, thirst, lockdown and curfew and stray bullets haunt you for generations!

Jesus!

Why are people blinded by evil?

Why?

The fact that a drop of blood had been spilled should send cold shivers down your spine if you're sane.

Even murderers are taken alive and sentenced duly and appropriate punishment dished out including death penalty!

Should innocent persons be killed blindly?

Are all Obigbo residents IPOB members?

Would took keep this position if your cousin or relatives got caught up in the crossfire there.

Of course there isn't any crossfire but massacre!

Does this genocide obtain in saner climes?

You've already stated that you've started hating Igbos so your disposition is obvious.

Guy, may God pay you double fold of what has happened to innocent people in Obigbo.

I wish you the worst in life.

You're evil and may you gnash your teeth in pain, agony, suffering, loss, death, injury, misery, lack, infirmity and hopelessness!

I hope you leave your foolishness after seeing this you bloody devil from the pit of hell.

https://www.nairaland.com/6223123/man-beaten-soldiers-mistook-him

You're an animal in human skin.
Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by EndYahoo: 10:58pm On Nov 02, 2020
Beware of Fake News

Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by Smartwave: 11:05pm On Nov 02, 2020
samyj2477:

Eyaaaa, don't worry, i will call director Nnamdi Kanu. Radarada, iranu
Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by tsagir(m): 11:17pm On Nov 02, 2020
WHY ARE BIAFRA ARMY ? WHY IS COWNU
Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by EM123: 11:18pm On Nov 02, 2020
IdontGivAfuck:
Fake news
if what happened in obigbo is not fake news it will b ur possion and ur family possion amen.
Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by EM123: 11:24pm On Nov 02, 2020
Biodun556:
Fake news
Who will remove lies from their blood?
e go b ur turn very soon
Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by DesChyko: 11:48pm On Nov 02, 2020
RedPhoenix:

Like if you see the irony here grin
Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by 3Ceagle(m): 11:58pm On Nov 02, 2020
It will be foolish for us to deny the fact that some extra judicial killing is going on in Oyigbo considering the nature of our military authorities. The past and recent history have shown that we have a military that are effective on armless citizens but will take to their heels when confronted by organized arm groups. What happened to military intelligence, what happen to infiltrating the community to fish out trouble makers. Why is killing by individuals and government security agencies so trivial in this country. I listened to a radio program where a someone living close to Oyigbo recounted the actions being meted to the people over there by the military, it's sick.
Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by Rawhumper(m): 1:24am On Nov 03, 2020
Its history bro, the civil war...most Inos can never forget or forgive the North.

Too sad the middle belt and some Yorubas that fought for the North then are now been used and dumped by the North.

My happiness is that God has opened the yansh of the North and their region is worst hit but by terrorism and natural diseases like lassa fever, Ebola, etc.

IPOB SHOULD START THINKING ON HOW TO DEVELOP THEIR REGION AND THE SS, I HAVE GIVEN THEM A PRICELESS IDEA, IF THEY
INVEST IN THE PEOPLE, IT WILL REALLY GO A LONG WAY IN FUTURE, RATHER THAN BARK
AND TORMENT THE PEOPLE WHOM THEY
NEED THEIR SUPPORT, THEY SHOULD MAP
OUT WAYS TO WIN THE HEART OF THE
PEOPLE.
EVEN ROMAN EMPERORS KNEW THIS, WITH ALL THEIR ABSOLUTE POWER AND TGE
MILITARY, THEY FEARED THE PEOPLE.

quote author=Elsueno post=95618921]

And that's the problem bros, the average northerner does not even no what Igbos is, I just don't understand why ipob think the average northerner is thier sole enemy on this earth. And the issue is, they end up creating problems with northern communities in D east, most of D people leaving in those communities come back home & start telling how the Igbos hate Muslims, burn down their business etc. What do you think happens then?[/quote]
Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by Kaycee7(m): 1:55am On Nov 03, 2020
pocohantas:

The people against social media regulation are mostly children of perdition cheesy. They are the same people you find on NL telling Seun to dismiss mods that put them in check. They tend to have one thing in common- wanton disregard for rules and regulation.
While it might be true that some rules and regulations should be applied to the use of social media, I don't trust this government to be the ones to implement them.
And No. Most of the people against social media regulation aren't children of perdition.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photo Of Buratai Holding A Huge Python After His Visit To His Snake Farm / Francis Osagie Erhabor Resigns From Police Force Over Non-Promotion / Throwback Photo Of El-Rufai And His Wife, Hadiza

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.