Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video (86823 Views)

OYIGBO MASSACRE: See How Soldiers Are Treating Those Who Defiles Curfew In Obigb / Oyigbo Massacre: I Withdraw My Support For Wike - Asiegbu Nnaji, PDP Member / Oyigbo Massacre:Amaechi Behind IPOB Propaganda Against Me – Governor Wike Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by IdontGivAfuck: 1:56am On Nov 03, 2020
EM123:
if what happened in obigbo is not fake news it will b ur possion and ur family possion amen.

Kai

See grammar ... You can't even spell at all?
I strongly suggest you go back to school,though I doubt you can understand what you are reading now !!

It is well.with you
Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by HIPROFILE(m): 2:12am On Nov 03, 2020
RedPhoenix:
Sensational emotional Fake news, to hell with the mischievous objective of the Op with its armatuerish gaslighting attempt.

Concerning the issues in/at Oyigbo

It has come to our notice that certain persons without good intention are promoting false narratives of events.

. It is not unusual in violent areas for the military to conduct their checks however rough because they're partially operating under an unofficial " Marshall State " to restore order.

Tell them. Lazy cowards.

They stoked a war, started a fight they didn't have a strategy on how to finish, when challenged with the consequences of their ill-planned actions, they then begin to throw accusations around.

Go and check the record, Rivers have always had an unfriendly posture with Police and army throughout Wike's tenure.

IPOB made Oyigbo, Rivers a security threat by inviting outside forces to the region and when things go aflame, they begin to cry aloof, Wike this, Wike that.

Cross over to Abia and begin to kill armies and then summon Ikpeazu to summon the navy to fight the army.

I'll educated miscreants.

It has become glaring that some ethic jingoistic of the SE extraction has been brandishing false narratives of events that occurred. And claiming all sorts of nonsense.

If you can't abide by the laws of any land you feel isn't homeland, go home. Return home and go and be lawless there. Nuisance

You want Eungu preserved by all means but want Rivers to burn.

Foolish things. We won't allow you control the narrative with your so called " blessedness" that people want you down because they have fear for you.

There are more igbos in PH, than in Oyigbo. They are not been killed.

We won't tell you to stop the false information peddling, but will tell you to return to where you call home and feel safe at home and go and be completely lawless there and see if the consequences of lawlessness won't reach you regardless of location.

Miscreants

DISCLAIMER :

IPOB Must be held accountable for everything happening in/at Oyigbo

I will never allow them to mess Rivers state up though I'm not from Rivers, have never stepped foot on Rivers soil, don't have any relative or friends from Rivers. But I'm intelligent enough to look at facts and speak the truth without fear of losing friends even business associates. The truth is my path. I have hardly met anyone from Rivers and have always considered my igbo brothers as my brothers and all my life have always held a pro-igbo stance. From today, I'm throwing it away. I won't appease a people who are intolerant of people they consider different from them who try to drown the voices of others with their false ethnic colored Propaganda.

I won't tolerate it. IPOB invited the Nigerian Army to Oyigbo and are the enemies of the igbos, not persons who are non-igbo.

False narratives when people with a situation to depict an entire event which as intelligent people should know isn't always as portrayed.

Condolences to the bereaved. Utmost respect to the dead and we must never allow the dead go to the grave without grieving with the mourning. We will however not let this hijacked by persons who have I'll societal objectives.

No

No one is happy about the deaths of youths, male or female. However, we must promote file narrative of events

IPOB must be held responsible for the deaths in Oyigbo. It's IPOB

OP i carefully read through your write up until i got to where you said you never been to rivers “PH” and have no one residing there, no connection at all, no direct information from anyone who is in rivers or possibly in Oyigbo.

You took up to your assumptions which seems perfect to you because you feel you are maybe intelligent and can read other peoples narratives on social media and draw a perfect judgement?

Chai! so pathetic!

How do you think some credible media cooperations work before arriving to the news they dish out most times. They always have an on ground reporter who feed them direct and first hand information
Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by InvertedHammer: 2:52am On Nov 03, 2020
RedPhoenix:
Sensational emotional Fake news, to hell with the mischievous objective of the Op with its armatuerish gaslighting attempt.

It has come to our notice that certain persons without good intention are promoting false narratives of events.

. It is not unusual in violent areas for the military to conduct their checks however rough because they're partially operating under an unofficial " Marshall State " to restore order.

Tell them. Lazy cowards.

They stoked a war, started a fight they didn't have a strategy on how to finish, when challenged with the consequences of their ill-planned actions, they then begin to throw accusations around.

Go and check the record, Rivers have always had an unfriendly posture with Police and army throughout Wike's tenure.

IPOB made Oyigbo, Rivers a security threat by inviting outside forces to the region and when things go aflame, they begin to cry aloof, Wike this, Wike that.

Cross over to Abia and begin to kill armies and then summon Ikpeazu to summon the navy to fight the army.

It has become glaring that some ethic jingoistic of the SE extraction has been brandishing false narratives of events that occurred. And claiming all sorts of nonsense.

If you can't abide by the laws of any land you feel isn't homeland, go home. Return home and go and be lawless there. Nuisance

Foolish things. We won't allow you control the narrative with your so called " blessedness" that people want you down because they have fear for you.

We won't tell you to stop the false information peddling, but will tell you to return to where you call home and feel safe at home and go and be completely lawless there and see if the consequences of lawlessness won't reach you regardless of location.

Miscreants

DISCLAIMER :

I will never allow them to mess Rivers state up though I'm not from Rivers, have never stepped foot on Rivers soil, don't have any relative or friends from Rivers. But I'm intelligent enough to look at facts and speak the truth without fear of losing friends even business associates. The truth is my path. I have hardly met anyone from Rivers and have always considered my igbo brothers as my brothers and all my life have always held a pro-igbo stance. From today, I'm throwing it away. I won't appease a people who are intolerant of people they consider different from them who try to drown the voices of others with their false ethnic colored Propaganda.

I won't tolerate it. IPOB invited the Nigerian Army to Oyigbo and are the enemies of the igbos, not persons who are non-igbo.

False narratives when people with a situation to depict an entire event which as intelligent people should know isn't always as portrayed.

Condolences to the bereaved. Utmost respect to the dead and we must never allow the dead go to the grave without grieving with the mourning. We will however not let this hijacked by persons who have I'll societal objectives.

No

No one is happy about the deaths of youths, male or female. However, we must promote file narrative of events

/
Everything that happen in Nigeria is always turn by turn. One miscreant here on NL was enjoying the killings in other regions until Boko Haram turned his Benue State into a killing field. He disappeared.
Soldiers had people swim in mud. Others cheered and the same thing happened to them just last week. Inside life.
We are indifferent and glad when others are the victims of the Nigerian state. But who is safe in Nigeria? No sane mind will shut down a section of a city just to pursue few miscreants. The mind of an average black is filled with hate and you are a good evidence of that. It is a matter of time. No be Nigeria? Your people will get their turn.

/
Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by justmondris: 2:55am On Nov 03, 2020
YouAreFinished:
Who gives a fùck!
Useless criminals

did they steal from you and why did they not deal with Bokoharam thesame way instead of wearing them a crown?
Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by Baonel(m): 4:09am On Nov 03, 2020
RedPhoenix:

Tell them. Lazy cowards.

Miscreants

DISCLAIMER :

No

Wetin igbos do u? An injustice to one is an injustice to all.
Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by tit(f): 4:19am On Nov 03, 2020
Nigeria army operative posts fake pictures of Oyingbo massacre.
other Nigeria army operatives jump out with proof of fake pics,
other army operatives make weak attempts to prove the incident,
before you know it, thread has run multiple pages.
Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by persius555(m): 4:39am On Nov 03, 2020
God, my own breakthrough no go pass this month of November. Amen!!!
Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by premiumswizz: 4:45am On Nov 03, 2020
Nnamdi kanu and fake news ehn!
Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by kennieG(m): 4:52am On Nov 03, 2020
Biodun556:
Fake news

Who will remove lies from their blood?
Nne gi
Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by Dshocker(m): 6:20am On Nov 03, 2020
RedPhoenix:

Tell them. Lazy cowards.

Miscreants

DISCLAIMER :

No

Idiot,even if you want to copy and paste,do it well
Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by EM123: 6:22am On Nov 03, 2020
IdontGivAfuck:

Kai

I strongly suggest you go back to school,though I doubt you can understand what you are reading now !!

It is well.with you
spelling is not d problem , as long as u understood what i said.
Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by Cj4charles(m): 6:27am On Nov 03, 2020
RedPhoenix:

Tell them. Lazy cowards.

Miscreants

DISCLAIMER :

No

You are just here ranting fake news fake news, why don't you go to Oyigbo and get for yourself
Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by omenka(m): 6:39am On Nov 03, 2020
Mynd44, see the thread you guys moved to the fp...�

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by EM123: 6:40am On Nov 03, 2020
IdontGivAfuck:

Kai

It is well.with you
keep on checking spelling mr dictionary
Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by jaxxy(m): 6:57am On Nov 03, 2020
The place was already a massacre b4 the army got there. The army came to restore sanity bt sadly due to poor handling innocent people were lost.
Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by jaxxy(m): 7:02am On Nov 03, 2020
DenreleDave:
So. Horrible

Thank God tinubu and sanwo olu aren't responsible for this...

Atleast wike has an excuse for this they killed soldiers and policemen bt what excuse can sanwolu and co give for lekki toll gate massacre
Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by ThatFairGuy: 7:23am On Nov 03, 2020
And some f00ls are still against SOCIAL MEDIA BILL!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by femmy2010(m): 7:35am On Nov 03, 2020
a place is called Oyigbo and some supreme leader somewhere said don't call it that, call it Obigbo. They listened and called it obigbo.
The same supreme leader said get weapon and if you do not have make one and kill any security operative you see in addition to burning down government offices. The people Obeyed and killed policemen and soldiers.
The governor who is the chief security of the state called for a Curfew in the affected OYIGBO which the killers failed to obey.
My question is would a lion that has tasted human blood stops to unleash it's the reign of terror if a hardliners approach is not used
Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by Kennedyiheme02: 7:44am On Nov 03, 2020
nthony10:
It's not enough to say fake news, provide your own information that can counter what OP posted.
Either that or you all are paid gaslighting agents to quench the truth.
apc has alot of oaid agents on social media platforms...this is how useless they are
Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by Psoul(m): 7:52am On Nov 03, 2020
RedPhoenix:

Yeah....it is a fake news. That it what it is, so long as it has to do with the Igbo tribe. It must be a fake news to you and ur cronies. Whoever that love and cherish evil, may that same evil take over his father's house and his generations even the unborn ones.

People/Policemen and Military men were killed in so many parts of the country, why haven't they laid siege on the areas just the same way they are doing in that community populated by mainly the Igbos?

This is the kind of people we share the same country with. Bunch of wicked hypocrites. Hateful and tribalistic animals.
You guys will, sooner than later reap what you are sowing now.
Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by overlord77: 7:57am On Nov 03, 2020
healthgadgetsng:
Disturbing photos from Oyigbo.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2703254309897478&id=100006388053326

You guys should stop all these. This is definitely fake. You registered an account on NL just this October so as to spread unverified news. I blame NL MODs that pushed it to fp

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by omenka(m): 8:02am On Nov 03, 2020
Seun, your forum is being used to spread FAKE NEWS and you stand arms akimbo, doing nothing.

The pictures have been proven to be pictures from totally unrelated events.
Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by Elsueno: 8:09am On Nov 03, 2020
Rawhumper:
Its history bro, the civil war...most Inos can never forget or forgive the North.

Too sad the middle belt and some Yorubas that fought for the North then are now been used and dumped by the North.

My happiness is that God has opened the yansh of the North and their region is worst hit but by terrorism and natural diseases like lassa fever, Ebola, etc.

IPOB SHOULD START THINKING ON HOW TO DEVELOP THEIR REGION AND THE SS, I HAVE GIVEN THEM A PRICELESS IDEA, IF THEY
INVEST IN THE PEOPLE, IT WILL REALLY GO A LONG WAY IN FUTURE, RATHER THAN BARK
AND TORMENT THE PEOPLE WHOM THEY
NEED THEIR SUPPORT, THEY SHOULD MAP
OUT WAYS TO WIN THE HEART OF THE
PEOPLE.
EVEN ROMAN EMPERORS KNEW THIS, WITH ALL THEIR ABSOLUTE POWER AND TGE
MILITARY, THEY FEARED THE PEOPLE.
?

Most of D people who fought in D civil war are dead!!. Stop feeding ur kids with hatred. And part of the regions worst hate by terrorism and all these things you mentioned, hardly even benefit from Nigeria. I believe less than 1% of thier ancestors where even in D army at that time.

I pity you, I Just hope you don't put same hatred on ur kids. Bye

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by Rawhumper(m): 9:41am On Nov 03, 2020
Thank God u knew they didnt have the stomach to fight, an average northerner in the Army is as good as arming new born baby witg gun. They are senseless, left they can be defeated in a week with their numbers thats why they relied on the middle belt and Yorubas, but now the tide has turned bro.

Soon they will be deserted and left alone, thats when everyone will see how powerless and tactless these people can be in terms of warfare, i know them well.

As for feeding hatred bro, this is like a supernatiral force that passes from generation to another.

If you are a northerner, u should admit that you people messed up Nigeria, always clinging to power but doing absolutely nothing....i laugh at you all, most dont see how weak the north and the army are.....these are signs of their end to Power.

I dont just talk bro, i talk from inspiration...if u study my comments closely u see its a reality.

IPOB SHOULD STOP EMBARRASSING THEMSELVES AND CHANGE STRATEGY, WIN THE HEART OF THE PEOPLE, FORGET ABOUT AND DONT FIGHT THE GOVT, WHEN THE TIME IS RIPE....GOVT AND ARMY POWERLESS.

ANY IPOB MEMBER HERE SHOULD DELIVER MY MESSAGE TO THE LEADERSHIP, NOBODY KNOWS IT ALL...I AM A FORMIDABLE STRATEGIST.

quote author=Elsueno post=95627122]

Most of D people who fought in D civil war are dead!!. Stop feeding ur kids with hatred. And part of the regions worst hate by terrorism and all these things you mentioned, hardly even benefit from Nigeria. I believe less than 1% of thier ancestors where even in D army at that time.

I pity you, I Just hope you don't put same hatred on ur kids. Bye[/quote]
Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by Rawhumper(m): 9:52am On Nov 03, 2020
LET ME ALSO SAY THIS, MOST OF THE
YORUBAS DID NOT JOIN THE NIGERIAN ARMY
TO FIGHT THE IBO DURING THE CIVIL WAR,
THE MAIN BODY OF THE NORTHERN ARMY
WERE THE MIDDLEBELTS.

PEOPLE SHOULD KNOW THAT THE YORUBAS
LOVE THE IBOS, BUT MOST MAY NOT
UNDERSTAND YES THEY HAVE BETRAYED US
IN THE PAST AND WE DID THE SAME TO THEM.

I KNOW THE SECRETS AND HISTORY OF NIGERIA, THINGS THAT WERE NEVER WRITTEN IN THE BOOKS BRO.

NOW THE MIDDLEBELT IS BEEN MASSCARED
BY THE SAME NORTH THEY FOUGHT
FOR...THAT SERVES THEM RIGHT.
THEY ARE NOW TRYING TO LOOK FOR THEIR IDENTITY LOL!!!

Elsueno:

I pity you, I Just hope you don't put same hatred on ur kids. Bye
Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by Juoflife1(f): 10:28am On Nov 03, 2020
The fact is that innocent people are being killed in oyigbo. About 200 people trekked from oyigbo to eleme junction as early as 4am yesterday. 4 families are currently taking shelter in different houses in my compound. The pictures might be fake but the killings in oyigbo is NOT fake... It's better to keep quiet than saying what you don't know.. It might be your turn tomorrow.
And I'm sure that those IPOB boys that caused this problem have all ran away.
Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 03, 2020
obehi247:
Seriously, have any one noticed Boko Haram is more intelligent, strategic, organized, brave, well structured, foreign supported and purposes drive more than IPOB...

Nnamadi Kalu is just deceiving and killing innocent young youth. This is a very clear understanding that, majority of the Eastern youth fighting añd supporting IPOB under Ñnamdi kalu are uneducated illiterates...

By now you suppose done know say now month the guy dey...

The same person make talk say e get nuclear weapons and the very beginning of the so called struggle...
These things you guys are calling fake news and propaganda is small, please get your hands on an ipob paper, gringringrin laugh go one tear your bele, have you ever seen a newspaper which has more lies than truth.

1 Like

Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by FuckThaMod: 1:47pm On Nov 03, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
Again, Mynd4
Sense is very far from you... Keep quoting the same comment over and over again while expecting a ban till you die miserably.
Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by pasol4real(m): 2:10pm On Nov 03, 2020
RedPhoenix:

Tell them. Lazy cowards.

Miscreants

DISCLAIMER :

No

When you see the comments of a misguided illiterate that thinks he is educated .what a dumb write up
Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by noleflendum: 5:26am On Nov 04, 2020
Okikaneseokwu:

U are mocking the dead,and u know what that means?
The days of Ur sorrow is fast approaching.U shall never see help in distress.
story story

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lawmaker, Tijjani Abdulkadir Jobe Beaten By Kano Youths Over Non-Performance / Photo Of Buratai Holding A Huge Python After His Visit To His Snake Farm / Francis Osagie Erhabor Resigns From Police Force Over Non-Promotion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.