Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,886 members, 7,828,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (5593 Views)

What Are MOST Nairaland Dudes Turning Into These Days? / In What Ways Are White/foreign Women Better Than Nigerian Women? / 10 Times Nigerian Men Married Foreign Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 9:22pm On Nov 02, 2020

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: . by Sawzer(m): 9:57pm On Nov 02, 2020
I've never even been with our native women!
Re: . by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 02, 2020
Sawzer:
I've never even been with our native women!
oh, you're a virgin
Re: . by Sawzer(m): 10:25pm On Nov 02, 2020
Tabasco23:
oh, you're a virgin
grin

1 Like

Re: . by S1MP: 10:48pm On Nov 02, 2020
Beautiful creatures, all of them

Men don't deserve women, ahswear
Re: . by Nobody: 11:05pm On Nov 02, 2020
S1MP:
Beautiful creatures, all of them

Men don't deserve women, ahswear
I'm talking about nationality, but if you're referring to 85% non Nigerian women, cool

1 Like

Re: . by cooooooks(m): 11:16pm On Nov 02, 2020
There is no inherent difference between human beings based on where they happened to be born.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 11:25pm On Nov 02, 2020
cooooooks:
There is no inherent difference between human beings based on where they happened to be born.
ok

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 11:30pm On Nov 02, 2020
Dated a uk black lady and i never spent one kobo. Every outing, travel and hotel bills were split. It was never a topic of discussion.

Nigeria babes- 9 out of 10 needs hair money, uber or tfare, data money, rent and school fees, birthday bash money. Han han

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 11:36pm On Nov 02, 2020
Kekereekun123:
Dated a uk black lady and i never spent one kobo. Every outing, travel and hotel bills were split. It was never a topic of discussion.

Nigeria babes- 9 out of 10 needs hair money, uber or tfare, data money, rent and school fees, birthday bash money. Han han
I'm dating a Canadian(actually my best friend) and we either split the bills or one of us pays

12 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 11:38pm On Nov 02, 2020
Tabasco23:
I'm dating a Canadian(actually my best friend) and we either split the bills or one of us pays
many 9ja babes are shameless even the ones on 300k salary will still ask for uber money chai

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by stanliwise(m): 11:39pm On Nov 02, 2020
Tabasco23:
I really just made for fun, I wanna know your thoughts on the foreign women and Nigerian women though you can't actually compare them, because we obviously know if there was a competition.......... anyways this only applies to Nigerians who have been with foreign women... Once again this is for fun
What kind of foreign women?
Ghanaian or Kenyan or Benin?

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 11:41pm On Nov 02, 2020
stanliwise:

What kind of foreign women?
Ghanaian or Kenyan or Benin?
mostly that of the white woman or black American, but those can be included

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 11:43pm On Nov 02, 2020
Kekereekun123:
many 9ja babes are shameless even the ones on 300k salary will still ask for uber money chai
I've never been with a Nigerian, but I've heard rumors from my cousins, and nairaland

2 Likes

Re: . by stanliwise(m): 11:47pm On Nov 02, 2020
Tabasco23:
mostly that of the white woman or black American, but those can be included
This is what will call covert racism. Mtchewwww
Na why whiteman no give us our respect.

Anything American is better.

10 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 11:49pm On Nov 02, 2020
stanliwise:

ok
Re: . by Nobody: 11:53pm On Nov 02, 2020
stanliwise:

Anything American is better.
I wasn't generally referring to Americans I was talking about foreign women

2 Likes

Re: . by stanliwise(m): 11:59pm On Nov 02, 2020
Tabasco23:
I wasn't generally referring to Americans I was talking about foreign women
I have lived close to a Kenyan girl before sha. One thing I think I like her for is her fitness lifestyle. although thin like cane. Me wey like fleshy girls.

But her fitness routine is bae. She no dey ever miss her morning jog for anything.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 12:00am On Nov 03, 2020
stanliwise:

I have lived close to a Kenyan girl before sha. One thing I think I like her for is her fitness lifestyle. although thin like cane. Me wey like fleshy girls.

But her fitness routine is bae. She no dey ever miss her morning jog for anything.
have you been with a Nigerian
Re: . by stanliwise(m): 12:01am On Nov 03, 2020
Tabasco23:
have you been with a Nigerian
I am full blooded Nigerian. I have been with Nigeria pals all day

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 12:03am On Nov 03, 2020
stanliwise:

I am full blooded Nigerian. I have been with Nigeria pals all day
cool, but if you were to compare the Kenyan to the Nigerian.... Which would you prefer
Re: . by stanliwise(m): 12:04am On Nov 03, 2020
Tabasco23:
cool, but if you were to compare the Kenyan to the Nigerian.... Which would you prefer
see question. Nigerian o
Kenyan girls are too slim for my liking
Re: . by Nobody: 12:05am On Nov 03, 2020
stanliwise:
see question. Nigerian o
Kenyan girls are too slim for my liking
character wise, I know Kenyan girls skinny asf
Re: . by Savlamara(f): 12:47am On Nov 03, 2020
cooooooks:

I would strongly disagree, but I'm only used to dating black American men. They are horrible... Naija men seem to have the manly qualities I look for.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 12:59am On Nov 03, 2020
Savlamara:

I would strongly disagree, but I'm only used to dating black American men. They are horrible... Naija men seem to have the manly qualities I look for.
wasssssup(from American dad) anyways what sort of manly qualities
Re: . by cooooooks(m): 1:09am On Nov 03, 2020
. Like someone else said, the environment has a huge effect on attitudes and behaviours, especially whilst relatively young.

. While a general trend is possible, generalized assumptions of people based on the group you place them in limits one's horizons.

Savlamara:

1 Like

Re: . by cooooooks(m): 1:10am On Nov 03, 2020
Slim?

So all the Kenyan girls in Kenya are slim?

(I know a number of Kenyans and of course this assertion is crazy false)

Tabasco23:
character wise, I know Kenyan girls skinny asf
Re: . by Nobody: 1:12am On Nov 03, 2020
cooooooks:
Slim?

So all the Kenyan girls in Kenya are slim?

(I know a number of Kenyans and of course this assertion is crazy false)

not all but mostly, I was in Kenya for 3 days I'm just saying what I saw
Re: . by cooooooks(m): 1:14am On Nov 03, 2020
Who are you dating?

A lot of Nigerian women also split.

Some Nigerian women even try to buy the affection of their males.

Some women who used to split are advised (including by busybody men) to stop that because it "emasculates" some yeye men (among other reasons).

Kekereekun123:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 1:18am On Nov 03, 2020
cooooooks:
Who are you dating?

Some Nigerian women even try to buy the affection of their males.

Some women who used to split are advised (including by busybody men) to stop that because it "emasculates" some yeye men (among other reasons).

"some" but a 9 out of 10 that's awfully wrong

1 Like

Re: . by AstroG: 3:19am On Nov 03, 2020
cooooooks:
Who are you dating?

[s]Some Nigerian women even try to buy the affection of their males.[/s]

1 Like

Re: . by FanOfMyself: 3:24am On Nov 03, 2020
Savlamara:

Hello, I like that you think highly of us cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Secret Behind Easily Sleeping With Girls After Giving Them Food? / Why Do Fowls Run In Process Of Mating? Dont They Have Sex Urge?? / Shameless Girl Ask Facebook Guy For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.