Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,379 members, 7,812,106 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

My Daughter's First Day In School - Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Daughter's First Day In School - Photos (5684 Views)

"Every Man Nowadays Wants Sex On The First Day" - A Beautiful Lady Cries Out / Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number / Help! I'm Dying In School (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Daughter's First Day In School - Photos by Airforce1(m): 3:21pm On Sep 14, 2021
It's amazing how fast kids grow this days .

Which day I born this girl wey she don quickly start school smiley

It can only be God.

Don't hate, Be inspired.

83 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Daughter's First Day In School - Photos by Davash222(m): 3:22pm On Sep 14, 2021
Don't hate, Be inspired.

Airforce1 2021

36 Likes

Re: My Daughter's First Day In School - Photos by samuel051: 3:22pm On Sep 14, 2021
On Godly..
Re: My Daughter's First Day In School - Photos by paulsoniv: 3:27pm On Sep 14, 2021
On God
Re: My Daughter's First Day In School - Photos by NaijaRoyalty(m): 3:33pm On Sep 14, 2021
You're doing so well my gee

17 Likes

Re: My Daughter's First Day In School - Photos by JOACHINpedro: 3:55pm On Sep 14, 2021
She don already dey look tired of 9ja undecided

12 Likes

Re: My Daughter's First Day In School - Photos by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 14, 2021
I remember that year we congratulated you on the birth of your daughter. How time flies.

3 Likes

Re: My Daughter's First Day In School - Photos by CursedNsukka: 4:05pm On Sep 14, 2021
Airforce1 you're doing well but I think I will wait for 17 years for your daughter to grow so I can marry her cool

1 Like

Re: My Daughter's First Day In School - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 4:07pm On Sep 14, 2021
You've proved your haters wrong

Keep doing the right thing

2 Likes

Re: My Daughter's First Day In School - Photos by Timagex(m): 4:21pm On Sep 14, 2021
Beautiful!

1 Like

Re: My Daughter's First Day In School - Photos by muller101(m): 4:24pm On Sep 14, 2021
Trackless musician cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Daughter's First Day In School - Photos by Reminderz: 4:25pm On Sep 14, 2021
She's so beautiful brother.. but please learn to keep things private....... God bless you and your family. smiley wink

13 Likes

Re: My Daughter's First Day In School - Photos by Airforce1(m): 4:27pm On Sep 14, 2021
excellence44:
I remember that year we congratulated you on the birth of your daughter. How time flies.
Re: My Daughter's First Day In School - Photos by samuel051: 4:56pm On Sep 14, 2021
muller101:
Trackless musician cheesy
iye ooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Daughter's First Day In School - Photos by Magnoliaa(f): 4:59pm On Sep 14, 2021
She's very beautiful. I wish her a successful sail through her academics in the sea of Nigeria. cheesy She looks like someone that'll be packing all the prizes and first positions already.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Daughter's First Day In School - Photos by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 14, 2021
Try and tie the knot so you can become truly responsible, there's no dignity birthing kids outside marriage. May God guide and protect the innocent girl.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Daughter's First Day In School - Photos by pocohantas(f): 5:04pm On Sep 14, 2021
She is cute.

You do a good job taking care of your family. Some of the guys insulting you upandan cannot take care of even chicken for a week.

Private schools are outdoing themselves in fine school uniforms. The days of plain fabrics that could dry in 15 mins are gone. Now they have the one for Mon and Tue. Another for Wed and Thursday. Then sports wear for Friday. Come add am customized socks and cardigan. Ah! Only the brave can train kids now o.

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Daughter's First Day In School - Photos by Airforce1(m): 5:12pm On Sep 14, 2021
pocohantas:
She is cute.

You do a good job taking care of your family. Some of the guys insulting you upandan cannot take care of even chicken for a week.

Private schools are outdoing themselves in fine school uniforms. The days of plain fabrics that could dry in 15 mins are gone. Now they have the one for Mon and Tue. Another for Wed and Thursday. Then sports wear for Friday. Come add am customized socks and cardigan. Ah! Only the brave can train kids now o.

4 Likes

Re: My Daughter's First Day In School - Photos by Airforce1(m): 5:14pm On Sep 14, 2021
Thanks
Re: My Daughter's First Day In School - Photos by Airforce1(m): 5:21pm On Sep 14, 2021
Magnoliaa:
She's very beautiful. I wish her a successful sail through her academics in the sea of Nigeria. cheesy She looks like someone that'll be packing all the prizes and first positions already.
Re: My Daughter's First Day In School - Photos by stunnert(m): 5:25pm On Sep 14, 2021
God whennnn oooo
Re: My Daughter's First Day In School - Photos by Angrygoat: 5:26pm On Sep 14, 2021
Sto filtering una pics. Always use natural,no background. Stop fakig it fool. U go soon wreck. Wtf u guys still in room and parlour, not even2 bedroom . W the fuc k ma niggi. Fuc k
U broke ma niggi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Daughter's First Day In School - Photos by bigcee(m): 5:28pm On Sep 14, 2021
Iyaebe:
Try and tie the knot so you can become truly responsible, there's no dignity birthing kids outside marriage. May God guide and protect the innocent girl.
You lack sense. What Airrforce1 is doing is 100% responsibility. Imagine he abandoned his daughter, na people like you go still criticise the guy. Shame on you.

18 Likes

Re: My Daughter's First Day In School - Photos by nuelyoyo(m): 5:29pm On Sep 14, 2021
Nice one Bro
Re: My Daughter's First Day In School - Photos by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:30pm On Sep 14, 2021
Angrygoat:
Sto filtering una pics. Always use natural,no background. Stop fakig it fool. U go soon wreck. Wtf u guys still in room and parlour, not even2 bedroom . W the fuc k ma niggi. Fuc k
U broke ma niggi
Even with all the money, you still look like a thief cheesy

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Daughter's First Day In School - Photos by bigcee(m): 5:31pm On Sep 14, 2021
Airforce1:
Thanks
Boss, when you go feature Davido grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Daughter's First Day In School - Photos by Airforce1(m): 5:32pm On Sep 14, 2021
Iyaebe:
I will tie the knot when I'm ready grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Daughter's First Day In School - Photos by TheWolfen(m): 5:33pm On Sep 14, 2021
70 years old man o

CursedNsukka:
Airforce1 you're doing well but I think I will wait for 17 years for your daughter to grow so I can marry her cool

Re: My Daughter's First Day In School - Photos by Airforce1(m): 5:33pm On Sep 14, 2021
bigcee:

Boss, when you go feature Davido grin
Re: My Daughter's First Day In School - Photos by Cholls(m): 5:59pm On Sep 14, 2021
My brother no offense... How much is her school fees
Re: My Daughter's First Day In School - Photos by greatiyk4u(m): 6:15pm On Sep 14, 2021
pocohantas:
She is cute.

You are responsibly intelligent and versatile
I wish you well

@Airforce1
Kudos for taking good care of that damsel of yours

5 Likes

Re: My Daughter's First Day In School - Photos by Matheusmartin: 6:20pm On Sep 14, 2021
Hope you ain't planning on doing any DNA shit..

Keep being a responsible father.
It's too late to fail, amen.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Her Dad Was At The Party, She Was Right.. Her Reasons / Some Girls Are Just Too Beautiful. / Guys Can You Marry Them? See Photos Of Female Body Builders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.