Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:24 PM

. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (5582 Views)

What Are MOST Nairaland Dudes Turning Into These Days? / In What Ways Are White/foreign Women Better Than Nigerian Women? / 10 Times Nigerian Men Married Foreign Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by LadyTianna(f): 2:15pm On Nov 03, 2020
Tabasco23:
to be honest I forgot what I wanted to say
Lol okay
Re: . by Tango123: 3:31pm On Nov 03, 2020
LadyTianna:

Y'all should be thinking critically before quoting people. What do majority of the young male generation do to earn money these days? Fraud, ponzi schemes, robbery, rituals, sale of body parts, male prostitution and gold digging, sale of hard drugs etc. While many of the older generation also engage in corruption and money laundering. Stop acting like all of you are doing legit businesses and are saints. There are also women doing legit work as well as men. Making generalizations the way you people do is irritating

And there are parasitic and scheming women in every country of the world, not just Nigeria. A person's character or behavior is greatly influenced by their standard of living. Take it or leave it

So, why should women in Nigeria not do the same things u said that men do, and raise their own money that way, instead of being parasitic.

Or do they not have brains? And hands?

1 Like

Re: . by LadyTianna(f): 3:49pm On Nov 03, 2020
Tango123:

So, why should women in Nigeria not do the same things u said that men do, and raise their own money that way, instead of being parasitic.

Or do they not have brains? And hands?

I'm tired of repeating myself. Which of the things are you referring to exactly? The crimes, paying for Job slots or legit work? Women already do legit jobs but there aren't enough jobs for everyone. You people should face your leaders not women

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by nigeriansamurai(m): 4:28pm On Nov 03, 2020
Na but i willl like to date one from japan
Re: . by 444crop: 4:37pm On Nov 03, 2020
Tabasco23:
what's it like to be with an Asian
korean , cool.. She just wanted my union with her to be strictly us... No time for family...thats not d way I was brought up.... Indian gal, went back and got raped by her ex n she got pregnant... My Punjabi wanted marriage but her tribesmen no dey gree....the list continues...but in all, they are good if you are good but no try philipinno women or indonesia

1 Like

Re: . by RukBaum: 4:50pm On Nov 03, 2020
444crop:
korean , cool.. She just wanted my union with her to be strictly us... No time for family...thats not d way I was brought up.... Indian gal, went back and got raped by her ex n she got pregnant... My Punjabi wanted marriage but her tribesmen no dey gree....the list continues...but in all, they are good if you are good but no try philipinno women or indonesia
What's with Filipino women that people are afraid of?
Re: . by 444crop: 4:57pm On Nov 03, 2020
RukBaum:

What's with Filipino women that people are afraid of?
test and see

1 Like

Re: . by JOACHINpedro: 5:16pm On Nov 03, 2020
444crop:
but no try philipinno women or indonesia
You dy whine me??.
I thought, they are good for keeps esp how they portray themselves in their movie series
Re: . by stevebond007(m): 5:59pm On Nov 03, 2020
Greek gal I had a fling with said "Hi" first on IG.
Invited me for coffee, wanted to pay, but I insisted on we sharing the bills.

They are not uptight, if they like you,they let you know.

I appreciate all women from every race, with their uniqueness.

2 Likes

Re: . by RukBaum: 6:14pm On Nov 03, 2020
444crop:
test and see
please tell me o!
Re: . by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 03, 2020
Kekereekun123:
Dated a uk black lady and i never spent one kobo. Every outing, travel and hotel bills were split. It was never a topic of discussion.

Nigeria babes- 9 out of 10 needs hair money, uber or tfare, data money, rent and school fees, birthday bash money. Han han
Alaye Na shit you yarn for t-section yesterday O
If to say we no dey t-section nii I for give am back to you big time.dey watch your mouth O. I'm not the cause of your frustration.
Re: . by 444crop: 6:55pm On Nov 03, 2020
No let movies deceive you oooo
JOACHINpedro:

You dy whine me??.
I thought, they are good for keeps esp how they portray themselves in their movie series

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 03, 2020
ZIINI:

Alaye Na shit you yarn for t-section yesterday O
If to say we no dey t-section nii I for give am back to you big time.dey watch your mouth O. I'm not the cause of your frustration.
never been frustrated. Na you dey frustrated as you no see how to japa. Usa tiday, Netherlands Tommorow lmao
Re: . by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 03, 2020
Kekereekun123:
never been frustrated. Na you dey frustrated as you no see how to japa. Usa tiday, Netherlands Tommorow lmao
I don talk my mind I no like am be that
Telling some else he doesn't have a plan
Do you know me before ?
Have studied you and that endut guy you both are something else harsh comments and hateful reply
Cause you're in CA you Guy's don't need it honestly
Laslas everyone go Leave niaja plan or no plan and we go all dey alright.
We too get gees for US na and dem no dey do as all of una dey do. All your friends back in niaja I wonder if you still use to talk to them cause of levels
He no proper. No offense bro make una just dey humble.✌
Re: . by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 03, 2020
ZIINI:

I don talk my mind I no like am be that
Telling some else he doesn't have a plan
Do you know me before ?
Have studied you and that endut guy you both are something else harsh comments and hateful reply
Cause you're in CA you Guy's don't need it honestly
Laslas everyone go Leave niaja plan or no plan and we go all dey alright.
We too get gees for US na and dem no dey do as all of una dey do. All your friends back in niaja I wonder if you still use to talk to them cause of levels
He no proper. No offense bro make una just dey humble.✌
ok i don hear. I no dey go that section again
Re: . by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 03, 2020
stevebond007:

I appreciate all women from every race, with their uniqueness.
I bet you will never appreciate Nigerian women
Even buhari is tired of them..
Re: . by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 03, 2020
nigeriansamurai:
Na but i willl like to date one from japan
Japan is pretty racist, take Naomi osaka for example
Re: . by NiklauseFred(m): 8:49pm On Nov 03, 2020
Savlamara:

I would strongly disagree, but I'm only used to dating black American men. They are horrible... Naija men seem to have the manly qualities I look for.

Nne awum onyé Nigeria,owu anyi cogeé? embarassed

Re: . by Tango123: 9:50pm On Nov 03, 2020
LadyTianna:

I'm tired of repeating myself. Which of the things are you referring to exactly? The crimes, paying for Job slots or legit work? Women already do legit jobs but there aren't enough jobs for everyone. You people should face your leaders not women

So y should q woman who has the same access as a man to jobs expect a man to shoulder her responsibilities

That is the koko of the matter.

The koko is that no adult should expect another adult to fend for her.

Do u agree that men and women are equal, and that Equality means eqyal share of bills when we go out, equal birthday gift, equal share of household bills. If one of us is earning more than the other, then it becomes equitable share of responsibilities.

If you agree with the above paragraph, then i bow in respect. Do you agree. Yes or no

1 Like

Re: . by LadyTianna(f): 10:48pm On Nov 03, 2020
Tango123:

So y should q woman who has the same access as a man to jobs expect a man to shoulder her responsibilities

That is the koko of the matter.

The koko is that no adult should expect another adult to fend for her.

Do u agree that men and women are equal, and that Equality means eqyal share of bills when we go out, equal birthday gift, equal share of household bills. If one of us is earning more than the other, then it becomes equitable share of responsibilities.

If you agree with the above paragraph, then i bow in respect. Do you agree. Yes or no
Men and women are not equal
Re: . by phazotron(m): 10:50pm On Nov 03, 2020
thunderfirebubu:
economies of Nigeria and cote d'ivoire which is better? But I've dated an ivorian when I visited there and I never got the stupid billings naija girls are fond of, I dated a Romanian chic too I never experienced billings, I've dated a camerounian and I never experienced the billings.

Stop arguing with that retard.

As if there's no poverty in America
Re: . by Tango123: 10:54pm On Nov 03, 2020
LadyTianna:

Men and women are not equal

If that is ur philosophy, to each his or her own. Goodluck to u

I treat my wife as my equal. She is a professional like me. I am earning more because i am older than her and so started my career before her. But we share the burden of the house equitably, according to our earnings.

Just as she shares in financial burden of the house, i share in the house chores, all kinds of house chores, equitably.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 03, 2020
Well Joe Biden 2021
Re: . by Africangiants(m): 1:07pm On Nov 04, 2020
Most people get into a relationship just because they are now of age and do not have a reason to be in love or fall out of love. Being responsible in a relationship/marriage as a man or being the icing of the relationship on a steady is what a lady should be on the lookout for. You cannot just be all about sex and styles and how lasting you can be on bed or what you can receive on bed alone. There are values that makes the world a better place for both families and friends. Start by asking the right questions and you will do your self a gigantic favor in your relationship. Lets kick it off with these simple questions, shall we.....comment below if you have a question you think should be added and hit me up if you need anything at all, monetry wise or relationship wise

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=az1WNgEtC1o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

20 Types Of Boobs That Are All Beautiful In Their Own Way / 9 Ways To Fraustrate Your EX And Make Them Regret Leaving You / Ladies Tell Me Why You Don't Like Nice Guys... Ladies ONLY. Guys Read!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.