Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,398 members, 7,812,167 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

I Need Help, My Girlfriend Keep Humiliating Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Help, My Girlfriend Keep Humiliating Me (5669 Views)

My Married Ex Girlfriend Keep Visiting Me / How I Surprised A Young Lady After Humiliating Me For Speaking Pidgin English / Why Does My Girlfriend Keep Doing This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help, My Girlfriend Keep Humiliating Me by Romanblackjezzy(m): 1:51pm On Jan 10, 2021
I have been dating this baby mama for almost 4 years, I so much love her, she is every man dream, she is so beautiful, will have disagreement 2 years ago that lead to exchange of insult which seperated us, octo 2020, She called me that she's on stress that she need assistance, she want to come back to me, She came to my house December last year, ever since she came back to me, they have been a lot of fight concerning a guy that keep calling her, I later find out that she's in love with the guy, I told her, I can't tolerate this madness, you can't be in a man house and be receiving another man calls whom seen to be your boyfriend, I told her to leave She keep insulting me, right now she as gone crazy, She keep on posting the pic she had with the guy when they were kissing, romancing etc the girl and her baby is still in my house

I need help what to do....
Re: I Need Help, My Girlfriend Keep Humiliating Me by waploger(m): 1:54pm On Jan 10, 2021
Leave her, thats the best help i can render.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Help, My Girlfriend Keep Humiliating Me by phrancys001(m): 1:55pm On Jan 10, 2021
Guy your mumu na promax

84 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Need Help, My Girlfriend Keep Humiliating Me by Xenry: 1:55pm On Jan 10, 2021
With everything that you have said here, I want to ask you a simple question. Is she your Girlfriend?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Help, My Girlfriend Keep Humiliating Me by ForestHill: 1:55pm On Jan 10, 2021
Be specific to the type of help you need

4 Likes

Re: I Need Help, My Girlfriend Keep Humiliating Me by Romanblackjezzy(m): 1:55pm On Jan 10, 2021
waploger:
Leave her, thats the best help i can render.
I so much love her, she is so beautiful
Re: I Need Help, My Girlfriend Keep Humiliating Me by Bola146(f): 1:56pm On Jan 10, 2021
phrancys001:
Guy your mumu na promax

Kikikikikikikiki cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Need Help, My Girlfriend Keep Humiliating Me by xolocious(m): 1:57pm On Jan 10, 2021
The truth is that, YOU DON'T NEED HELP. YOU'RE JUST BEING STUPID AND CHILDISH. When you need help, you go know and we'll help you in the best way. ENJOY IT WHILE IT LAST!

10 Likes

Re: I Need Help, My Girlfriend Keep Humiliating Me by Romanblackjezzy(m): 1:57pm On Jan 10, 2021
Xenry:
With everything that you have said here, I want to ask you a simple question. Is she your Girlfriend?
she is my girlfriend, I meet her 4 years ago, she even abort pregnancy for me
Re: I Need Help, My Girlfriend Keep Humiliating Me by TJaguar(m): 1:57pm On Jan 10, 2021
Is the baby yours? You have to tell her to choose what she wants
Re: I Need Help, My Girlfriend Keep Humiliating Me by Kingosytex(m): 1:57pm On Jan 10, 2021
The writing on the wall is quite clear.

Don't you see you are being played like a fool?

You have two choices, you either let go or continue to be played.

Deprive her of all forms of assistance.

You can't be working for First Bank and expect Access Bank to be paying your salaries. grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: I Need Help, My Girlfriend Keep Humiliating Me by Romanblackjezzy(m): 1:57pm On Jan 10, 2021
TJaguar:
Is the baby yours? You have to tell her to choose what she wants
the baby is not mine
Re: I Need Help, My Girlfriend Keep Humiliating Me by Romanblackjezzy(m): 1:59pm On Jan 10, 2021
ForestHill:
Be specific to the type of help you need
I so much love her, I just want her to have a change of mine
Re: I Need Help, My Girlfriend Keep Humiliating Me by Xenry: 2:00pm On Jan 10, 2021
Romanblackjezzy:
You see your life? This is exactly what happens when you get emotionally attached to a girl, she quickly becomes a true definition of beauty. Break up with her and see how ugly she would turn out to be.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help, My Girlfriend Keep Humiliating Me by waploger(m): 2:01pm On Jan 10, 2021
Romanblackjezzy:

and she doesn't love, you. look for someelse who love you as you love them.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help, My Girlfriend Keep Humiliating Me by Dissap: 2:01pm On Jan 10, 2021
Yo niggars!!! Fvck n move on mehn. Those hoes ain't loyal to u mehn... Rapidooo! Fvck n moveeeee mehn.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help, My Girlfriend Keep Humiliating Me by Goodtimesahead(f): 2:02pm On Jan 10, 2021
Romanblackjezzy:
the baby is not mine

You are harbouring another person's child while the mother is also dating another guy outside you? Wonders. Truly you need help and urgent one for that matter.

Let me call lalasticlala for you.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help, My Girlfriend Keep Humiliating Me by Jessepaid(m): 2:03pm On Jan 10, 2021
Shit...well...

I don't advice men that are in love...

4 Likes

Re: I Need Help, My Girlfriend Keep Humiliating Me by Dissap: 2:03pm On Jan 10, 2021
Romanblackjezzy:
Shut up mehn, I no wan hear those love mentality mehn! It fvcking svcks. Damn.
Re: I Need Help, My Girlfriend Keep Humiliating Me by gfon(m): 2:07pm On Jan 10, 2021
Romanblackjezzy:
na this comment off me!!!guy your situation no get cure.Just go before i swear for you
Re: I Need Help, My Girlfriend Keep Humiliating Me by Garrieveryday: 2:07pm On Jan 10, 2021
Re: I Need Help, My Girlfriend Keep Humiliating Me by ForestHill: 2:09pm On Jan 10, 2021
Romanblackjezzy:
I don't advice people in love, my words might be noise to your ear.
Re: I Need Help, My Girlfriend Keep Humiliating Me by chiiraq802(m): 2:09pm On Jan 10, 2021
Romanblackjezzy:
I have been dating this baby mama for almost 4 years now, I so much love her so much, she's every man dream, she is so beautiful, will have disagreement 2 years ago that lead to exchange of insult which seperated us, octo 2020, She called me that she's on stress that she need assistance, she want to come back to me, She came to my house December last year, since she came back, they have been a lot of fight concerning a guy that keep calling her, I later find out that she's in love with the guy, I told her, I can't tolerate this madness, you can't be in a man house and be receiving another man calls whom seen to be your boyfriend, I told her to leave She keep insulting me, right now she as gone crazy, She keep on posting the pic she had with the when they were kissing, romancing etc the girl and her baby is still in my house

Re: I Need Help, My Girlfriend Keep Humiliating Me by Yusufisraelj(m): 2:11pm On Jan 10, 2021
OP haba

What are you doing to yourself?

1. What do you want out of this lady? A Bleep mate or a wife?

2. It's clear that your girlfriend needs a mental transformation on understanding How to submit in a relationship. She needs work brother.

3. She doesn't understand the place of committing to a guy and obviously you are just there for her current need, which is accommodation.

Sit her down and tell to choose between you or the guy, and let her understand that actions have consequence and if its not you, she should be leaving to other guys place or look for her own accommodation.

And don't act desperate, don't argue with women, they don't fight fair, just table the options and let her pick, your constant fight also shows you self need update yourself on relating with women.

3 Likes

Re: I Need Help, My Girlfriend Keep Humiliating Me by Anfield247(m): 2:11pm On Jan 10, 2021
Guy, the beautiful ones are not yet born! Girls plenty like sand 4 dis earth, why u dey allow this girl to dey give u trouble like dis? abi, Na charm she take hold you? Use ur head oooh! Go any university 4 any state, u go see girls wey get good morals, if na woman be ur problem. why u wan die 4 dis problematic relationship? Think! U get only one life, no allow any girl to give u tough time!!! this weak me oh!

9 Likes

Re: I Need Help, My Girlfriend Keep Humiliating Me by debbydams(f): 2:12pm On Jan 10, 2021
Guy move on u no get gf.. This life no balance
Re: I Need Help, My Girlfriend Keep Humiliating Me by Emarvel(m): 2:12pm On Jan 10, 2021
Romanblackjezzy:
I have been dating this baby mama for almost 4 years now, I so much love her so much, she's every man dream, she is so beautiful, will have disagreement 2 years ago that lead to exchange of insult which seperated us, octo 2020, She called me that she's on stress that she need assistance, she want to come back to me, She came to my house December last year, since she came back, they have been a lot of fight concerning a guy that keep calling her, I later find out that she's in love with the guy, I told her, I can't tolerate this madness, you can't be in a man house and be receiving another man calls whom seen to be your boyfriend, I told her to leave She keep insulting me, right now she as gone crazy, She keep on posting the pic she had with the when they were kissing, romancing etc the girl and her baby is still in my house

It's not a man's duty to love........let the woman do the loving.
I read comments before i wrote mah own piece, you wrote that you want her to have a change of heart, how can a single man be training another man's child and still receive humilation as compensation?
How old are you? Can you tell this story to your younger ones? How does it sound?
Tell her to get the hell of your house

1 Like

Re: I Need Help, My Girlfriend Keep Humiliating Me by donbachi(m): 2:14pm On Jan 10, 2021
Me and some nairalanders,just spoke with her now..she say "she no do again"...no type of name she no call u.

4 Likes

Re: I Need Help, My Girlfriend Keep Humiliating Me by KennedyKennedy2(m): 2:15pm On Jan 10, 2021
Anfield247:
Guy, the beautiful ones are not born! Girls plenty like sand 4 dis earth, why u want this to dey give u hard times like dis? abi, Na charm she take hold you? Use ur head oooh! Go any university 4 any state, u go see girls wey get good morals. why u wan die 4 dis problematic relationship? Think! U get only one life, no allow any girl to give u tough time!!!
Bro,Good and nice girls no dey oooo.
OP you better manage the one you get,
Beside wetin concern me.
Re: I Need Help, My Girlfriend Keep Humiliating Me by Romanblackjezzy(m): 2:15pm On Jan 10, 2021
Anfield247:
Guy, the beautiful ones are not yet born! Girls plenty like sand 4 dis earth, why u dey allow this girl to dey give u trouble like dis? abi, Na charm she take hold you? Use ur head oooh! Go any university 4 any state, u go see girls wey get good morals, if na woman be ur problem. why u wan die 4 dis problematic relationship? Think! U get only one life, no allow any girl to give u tough time!!! this weak me oh!
Thank you so much
Re: I Need Help, My Girlfriend Keep Humiliating Me by Anfield247(m): 2:16pm On Jan 10, 2021
debbydams:
Guy move on u no get gf.. This life no balance
Debbydams, how are you doing?
Re: I Need Help, My Girlfriend Keep Humiliating Me by debbydams(f): 2:22pm On Jan 10, 2021
Anfield247:

Debbydams, how are you doing?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Heldon Prison Camp In Norway…the Most Humane Prison In The World (photos) / . / You Love Her, But She Has A Boyfriend! What Next?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.