Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,941 members, 7,952,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:50 AM

Why Are Black People So Useless?! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Black People So Useless?! (664 Views)

Are Black People Attractive To White People Abroad? / Why Is My Gender So Useless? (Photo) / Why Are Black American Ladies Viewed As Animals? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Black People So Useless?! by 360clips: 11:32pm On Nov 02, 2020
I mean I know the truth hurts but it has to be spoken. I too I'm a black person, but everything is wrong with being black. Nobody even wants black people in their country cus they know how backward and useless they are! Terms of endearment like nigga, ape, low-life and so many more used against us! Black People commiting suicide everyday all because they don't like how they're treated cus of their skin color! It's disgraceful! Low mentality, lack of exposure, Illiteracy, ignorance, wickedness is all we're known for! The list is endless! We're in the year 2020 and no constant Electricity? It's absolutely disgraceful! They're already making flying car available in the near future but look at us! Bad!. I so regret being a coloured person because i don't want to associate myself with the word "black". My goodness, What have we ever done to deserve such abomination & backwardness like this?! Sigh. Oh well, I'll just live the rest of my life quickly and go!

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Black People So Useless?! by phrancys001(m): 11:34pm On Nov 02, 2020
Guy bleaching cream full market,shaaaatap abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Black People So Useless?! by Dididrumz(m): 11:38pm On Nov 02, 2020
360clips:

Oh well, I'll just live the rest of my life quickly and go!

Sniper can make it faster bro.
Wish You the best of luck.
Re: Why Are Black People So Useless?! by stanliwise(m): 11:45pm On Nov 02, 2020
Nairaland is now home of hate against Tribal, ethnicity, gender and race.

Re: Why Are Black People So Useless?! by Dididrumz(m): 11:51pm On Nov 02, 2020
stanliwise:
Nairaland is now home of hate against gender and race.

You forgot to add Ethnicity
Re: Why Are Black People So Useless?! by stanliwise(m): 12:00am On Nov 03, 2020
Dididrumz:

You forgot to add Ethnicity
imagine me. Infact that one na number 1. Highest

1 Like

Re: Why Are Black People So Useless?! by fati2001(m): 12:05am On Nov 03, 2020
I stand with you.

(1) (Reply)

Help A New Nairaland: What Is Redpill And Simps? / Somebody by me / This Woman Is So Wicked. Gave Another Man's Child To Her Husband(video ATTACHED)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.