Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,241 members, 7,836,150 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Help A New Nairaland: What Is Redpill And Simps? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help A New Nairaland: What Is Redpill And Simps? (623 Views)

MEN!! Don't Be Like This Man!! Take The Redpill And Go Mgtow!(photos)- Redpill / What Is Redpill? / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A New Nairaland: What Is Redpill And Simps? by Kissiemu(m): 10:37am On Nov 14, 2020
Nna men!

I am new to Nairaland. It's not being long I joined but there are some things still confusing me. So I want you old members to help me explain some common words n comments on Nairaland.

What is REDPILL?

What is SIMPS?

Who is lalasticlala and what is his relationship with snake?

Who is Ubunja?

Who is Qhal in sexuality section posting nude pictures since many years now. Him never old?

God bless you as you help a new Nairalander.
Re: Help A New Nairaland: What Is Redpill And Simps? by Deffjam: 10:40am On Nov 14, 2020
A simp is what you will become when u are too ignorant of the redpill. Ask the original slawomir
Re: Help A New Nairaland: What Is Redpill And Simps? by Nobody: 10:48am On Nov 14, 2020
Your new moniker, you are not new to nairaland.
Re: Help A New Nairaland: What Is Redpill And Simps? by Uzomacharles: 1:26pm On Nov 14, 2020
Goggle is your friend
Re: Help A New Nairaland: What Is Redpill And Simps? by Karlifate: 1:36pm On Nov 14, 2020
A new nairalander that already knows sexuality section.
I komot kap for u o...

3 Likes

Re: Help A New Nairaland: What Is Redpill And Simps? by odinson1(m): 1:46pm On Nov 14, 2020
Kissiemu:
Nna men!

I am new to Nairaland. It's not being long I joined but there are some things still confusing me. So I want you old members to help me explain some common words n comments on Nairaland.

What is REDPILL?

What is SIMPS?

Who is lalasticlala and what is his relationship with snake?

Who is Ubunja?

Who is Qhal in sexuality section posting nude pictures since many years now. Him never old?

God bless you as you help a new Nairalander.

Welcome newbie
Simps are Men who Pedastalise women(most especially when said woman is under
serving of it)
In essence,it's called "Pussy worship". this is when you spend on your time,money and energy on a woman in hopes to get her attention,validation and love
Re: Help A New Nairaland: What Is Redpill And Simps? by SILENTandSMART2: 1:51pm On Nov 14, 2020
The definition of the both words is dat you're a lazy , attention seeking werey, because Google is there for you,

Or you can use dis second definition,

It means dat you no get sense at all because a sensible man won't be asking this question, which means you're not a wise man because if you're wise you would have gotten the definition through people's post, your brain need enhancement wink

OP hope you don get the definition of simp and redpill ? I love explaining things to people, I'm a nice guy , smiley wink

1 Like

Re: Help A New Nairaland: What Is Redpill And Simps? by Kiddogarcia(m): 1:53pm On Nov 14, 2020
The most important thing you must know here,is that I'm your best plug for everything sexual enhancement
Re: Help A New Nairaland: What Is Redpill And Simps? by Kissiemu(m): 3:21pm On Nov 14, 2020
odinson1:

Welcome newbie
Simps are Men who Pedastalise women(most especially when said woman is under
serving of it)
In essence,it's called "Pussy worship". this is when you spend on your time,money and energy on a woman in hopes to get her attention,validation and love
So you mean ogbolor men?

I can never be a SIMP...

1 Like

Re: Help A New Nairaland: What Is Redpill And Simps? by Kissiemu(m): 3:23pm On Nov 14, 2020
Deffjam:
A simp is what you will become when u are too ignorant of the redpill. Ask the original slawomir
Nna men!
You are confusing me more and more...
Re: Help A New Nairaland: What Is Redpill And Simps? by Kissiemu(m): 3:24pm On Nov 14, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:
The definition of the both words is dat you're a lazy , attention seeking werey, because Google is there for you,

Or you can use dis second definition,

It means dat you no get sense at all because a sensible man won't be asking this question, which means you're not a wise man because if you're wise you would have gotten the definition through people's post, your brain need enhancement wink

OP hope you don get the definition of simp and redpill ? I love explaining things to people, I'm a nice guy , smiley wink
Are you not the guy claiming to be a girl?
Re: Help A New Nairaland: What Is Redpill And Simps? by Kissiemu(m): 3:25pm On Nov 14, 2020
Karlifate:
A new nairalander that already knows sexuality section.

I komot kap for u o...
Do you know how many people visit Nairaland for years before becoming members?
Re: Help A New Nairaland: What Is Redpill And Simps? by Kissiemu(m): 3:26pm On Nov 14, 2020
Atiku:
Your new moniker, you are not new to nairaland.
I have been a guest for almost a year...
Re: Help A New Nairaland: What Is Redpill And Simps? by SILENTandSMART2: 3:28pm On Nov 14, 2020
Kissiemu:

Are you not the guy claiming to be a girl?

That exactly where your problem is bro wink

How does the question you're asking relate to the issue on ground ?
Re: Help A New Nairaland: What Is Redpill And Simps? by Karlifate: 4:24pm On Nov 14, 2020
Kissiemu:

Do you know how many people visit Nairaland for years before becoming members?
Is sexuality section open to guests?

Re: Help A New Nairaland: What Is Redpill And Simps? by Kissiemu(m): 11:44pm On Nov 14, 2020
Karlifate:

Is sexuality section open to guests?
Check my profile and when I registered. I didn't register today.

(1) (Reply)

Watch As Bbnaija Nengi Leaves Men Salivating As She Twerks In New Video / Why Do Guys Call Me Partner In A Casual Manner But Don’t Ask Me Out Directly? / Should I Continue To Keep To My Promise?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.