Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,693 members, 7,813,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

Dear Men, Six Signs That Shows That Your Woman Is Cheap - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Men, Six Signs That Shows That Your Woman Is Cheap (1597 Views)

Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. / "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Men, Six Signs That Shows That Your Woman Is Cheap by MrTAnonymous(m): 11:47pm On Nov 02, 2020
Dear Men, Your Woman Is Cheap If You See These 6 Signs in Her

There are a lot of problems with keeping a relationship, also maintaining a relationship is very hard and this is because that woman you love so dearly might be too cheap for another man to easily gain access to her. Dear men, here are signs that a woman is cheap.

1. If your woman still find it difficult and uncomfortable to fart in your presence then it is a clear evidence. When you closely date a woman for six months, and she hasn't "farted" in your presence, then such a woman is capable of keeping secrets. The man should be conscious of such girl.

2. If a woman is not easily satisfied in bed. If she is a s.3.x maniac, then there is a need to worry because it is obvious that she would turn on other men for satisfaction.

3. If your woman is not financially dependent then it is an obvious sign that she is with you because of your money. If a woman is with you because of what you can offer her, then she is cheap.

4. If your woman never calls you with the card that you send her, then she is too cheap. Most female only beep you, and even when you send them card, they still won't use it to call you.

5. If your girlfriend borrows money from you all the time without paying back, then it obvious she is using you as a financial aid. Such a woman is too cheap and could be easily bought by money.

6. Any woman that steals from her man should be considered cheap. If a woman wants something from her, she should ask for it but when she steals, then it is obvious she is too cheap.

Add yours.

Lalasticlala farano Rocktation

Incase you don't know na me talk

Re: Dear Men, Six Signs That Shows That Your Woman Is Cheap by Nobody: 12:04am On Nov 03, 2020
Here to read comments
Re: Dear Men, Six Signs That Shows That Your Woman Is Cheap by MrTAnonymous(m): 11:10am On Nov 03, 2020
Macsjebs:
How about a guy who doesn't use nice fragrances
Come on!, why not see reviews on the thread on my signature

lipsrsealed

Re: Dear Men, Six Signs That Shows That Your Woman Is Cheap by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 03, 2020
Re: Dear Men, Six Signs That Shows That Your Woman Is Cheap by MrTAnonymous(m): 11:34am On Nov 03, 2020
Macsjebs:

I know you na
Na man u be jare
Try patronize ur guy sha oo
We gather dey here cheesy

Okay boss smiley

Re: Dear Men, Six Signs That Shows That Your Woman Is Cheap by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 03, 2020

1 Like

Re: Dear Men, Six Signs That Shows That Your Woman Is Cheap by DenreleDave(m): 11:38am On Nov 03, 2020
Hmm

(1) (Reply)

A Nigerian Prince Rented A New York Restaurant For A First Date With Now Wife / Man Plays Video Game In The Hospital While His Wife Is In Labour / Why Did God Create Ugly People, When He Knows They Can't Attract Opposite Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.