Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,535 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Why Did God Create Ugly People, When He Knows They Can't Attract Opposite Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Did God Create Ugly People, When He Knows They Can't Attract Opposite Sex (1620 Views)

Why Did God Create Ugly People, When He Knows They Can't Attract Opposite Sex / Why Did God Create Ugly People, When He Knows They Can't Attract Opposite Sex / Things You Did To Show Off To The Opposite Sex You Later Regretted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did God Create Ugly People, When He Knows They Can't Attract Opposite Sex by Tommmmybigd(m): 3:17pm On Dec 17, 2020
Please think before you comment on this thread,
And those hypocrites that would never marry ugly person, should not come here and be asking me questions like, why asking God questions, and The one's that will be saying build your self esteem...

Alot of people have committed suicide because of this, went into depression because no one accepted them, most especially men,even the ugly Man that make money and marry, the woman marrys because of the money not because of attractiveness,..

I listened to people,even our so called men of God go for the most beautiful, nobody wants to marry ugly people, please I want to know if God is judgemental ,

1 Like

Re: Why Did God Create Ugly People, When He Knows They Can't Attract Opposite Sex by DaddyRochie1642: 3:20pm On Dec 17, 2020
Oga are you Ugly??

2 Likes

Re: Why Did God Create Ugly People, When He Knows They Can't Attract Opposite Sex by Bola146(f): 3:22pm On Dec 17, 2020
Nobody is ugly, one man's food is another man's poison. Just believe in yourself

5 Likes

Re: Why Did God Create Ugly People, When He Knows They Can't Attract Opposite Sex by Bluezy13(m): 3:25pm On Dec 17, 2020
A question only Righteousness89 would readily answer, sadly a mod exiled him to hell for 10 hellish years.
He was last sighted in hell by a dreamer dude last night.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Did God Create Ugly People, When He Knows They Can't Attract Opposite Sex by Uzomacharles: 3:31pm On Dec 17, 2020
YOUR DEVIL NA ANOTHER PERSON ANGEL

1 Like

Re: Why Did God Create Ugly People, When He Knows They Can't Attract Opposite Sex by tobechi74: 3:36pm On Dec 17, 2020
Everyone has an assignment.
Some are here to learn relationship lesson. They are fine to attract suitors.

Some ugly girl are intelligent.
No individual is complete
Re: Why Did God Create Ugly People, When He Knows They Can't Attract Opposite Sex by Kiddllc: 3:37pm On Dec 17, 2020
I no even understand NL again.. Every toddler now opens a thread. So now, whoever told this little fool that it takes just outward beauty attract people opposite or same gender

2 Likes

Re: Why Did God Create Ugly People, When He Knows They Can't Attract Opposite Sex by meobizy(f): 3:40pm On Dec 17, 2020
“God” didn’t create ugly people. Well, since I don’t believe in spirits let me use nature. Nature does not create ugly people. If you check undisturbed tribes around the world, everybody born normal gets married. It is only those born with serious defects like epilepsy or cancer who get discarded. Pushing away those types is a tactic to curb those faulty genes from going to the next generation.

In modern society consumerism is the way of life. For marketers to sell products, they have to first of all create problems which they solve. It is why you see products prescribed to cure otherwise normal processes.

Do you have nocturnal emissions (totally normal in growing and high testosterone males)? Don’t worry, a drink of this every morning will cure it. That whitish discharge every time you get hard? These tablets will stop them.” etc.

Cosmetic companies do the same and claim anyone who doesn’t use their products is “not normal” compared to everyone else. From
constant bombardment of these messages we eventually start to believe them and deem others not worthy of our time if they don’t follow the status quo.

Another reason is abundance. Humans don’t have to physically struggle for survival anymore so we can get picky when choosing mates or flings. If a cataclysmic event takes place in the near future which reverts humans back to the Stone Age, nobody will consider unnecessary factors when selecting potential mates. We’ll consider ourselves lucky that any other human picked us, do the necessary (copulate) and continue with life (partnership to protect the offspring while trudging through life’s challenges). There’s a huge difference when true survival is at play as opposed to getting married to continue society.

1 Like

Re: Why Did God Create Ugly People, When He Knows They Can't Attract Opposite Sex by paulolee(m): 3:46pm On Dec 17, 2020
pls nobody is ugly...no matter how ugly u think she is, another gee would see the beauty in her..
and also a guy can jus walk pass dt beautiful bea u tink is too fine

1 Like

Re: Why Did God Create Ugly People, When He Knows They Can't Attract Opposite Sex by Gideoniteprime4: 4:12pm On Dec 17, 2020
if ugly wasn't a thing then beauty wouldn't exist due to the lack of contrast grin
zimple............

2 Likes

Re: Why Did God Create Ugly People, When He Knows They Can't Attract Opposite Sex by Samorobo2: 5:27pm On Dec 17, 2020
Bluezy13:
A question only Righteousness89 would readily answer, sadly a mod exiled him to hell for 10 hellish years.
He was last sighted in hell by a dreamer dude last night.

You people should live this righteousness guy....he doesn't puss any body up with his epistle...
Re: Why Did God Create Ugly People, When He Knows They Can't Attract Opposite Sex by Kapilta(m): 5:33pm On Dec 17, 2020
You know what OP, Why can't you just kill yourself so you can get the chance of asking God Himself. He will give u the best answer.
Re: Why Did God Create Ugly People, When He Knows They Can't Attract Opposite Sex by FearGod199(m): 5:37pm On Dec 17, 2020
I can feel ur pain ...

Re: Why Did God Create Ugly People, When He Knows They Can't Attract Opposite Sex by Bluezy13(m): 7:04pm On Dec 17, 2020
Samorobo2:

You people should live this righteousness guy....he doesn't puss any body up with his epistle...
I don't think you have had an encounter with him.
Re: Why Did God Create Ugly People, When He Knows They Can't Attract Opposite Sex by olanrewaju93375: 7:06pm On Dec 17, 2020
A question only Righteousness89 would readily answer, sadly a mod exiled him to hell for 10 hellish years.He was last sighted in hell by a dreamer dude last night.
Re: Why Did God Create Ugly People, When He Knows They Can't Attract Opposite Sex by dollytino4real(f): 7:50pm On Dec 17, 2020
nobody is ugly, what u are seeing might be different from wat others are viewing
Re: Why Did God Create Ugly People, When He Knows They Can't Attract Opposite Sex by saladinnoir: 8:06pm On Dec 17, 2020
Tommmmybigd:
And those hypocrites that would never marry ugly person, should not come here and be asking me questions like, why asking God questions, and The one's that will be saying build your self esteem...

Alot of people have committed suicide because of this, went into depression because no one accepted them, most especially men,even the ugly Man that make money and marry, the woman marrys because of the money not because of attractiveness,..

I listened to people,even our so called men of God go for the most beautiful, nobody wants to marry ugly people, please I want to know if God is judgemental ,

Ugly people marry and have kids, it's that simple. Our looks are genetic. God has nothing to do with it, what we call ugly is usually a lack of symmetry in the face.

Nature doesn't make things ugly per se more like it happens because evolution is random and what reproduces is what we see.

We arw born with the ability to recognise symmetry, there's a reason why beautiful things have good and proportionate shapes. Humans give it a label (This doesn't mean ugliness is subjective. It is mostly objective. For the most part Person wey ugly, ugly).

1 Like

Re: Why Did God Create Ugly People, When He Knows They Can't Attract Opposite Sex by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:15pm On Dec 17, 2020
He's wiser than you and your likes, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder

1 Like

Re: Why Did God Create Ugly People, When He Knows They Can't Attract Opposite Sex by Jodha(f): 10:25pm On Dec 17, 2020
Nobody is ugly.... beauty is in the eyes of the beholder...
Re: Why Did God Create Ugly People, When He Knows They Can't Attract Opposite Sex by Mrscarter(f): 9:18am On Dec 18, 2020
Tommmmybigd:

One mans trash is another man's treasure.
Beauty isn't everything. In the past I dated an extremely good looking guy, had the face n body of a model. Girls looked at him all the time. I left after a week. He was very unintelligent, very shallow, bad kisser, bad lover, couldn't hold a conversation n took longer to do his hair than I did undecided
Then I knew this guy a few years ago n he was ugly yet he was funny n smart n I found myself wanting to spend time with him n thinking about him but I guess beauty still does count a little bit realistically cos I could never have been with him cos he was wat I considered physically unattractive. Although he got plenty of girls wanting him but their attractiveness levels was around the same levels as his.
I've seen ugly ppl with beautiful ppl but majority go for similar beauty levels equal to their own I noticed.

(1) (Reply)

This is what is happening to me right now!!! So sad! / Okazi Leaf Health Benefits And It's Effect On Pregnancy / Can A Lady Get Pregnant After Seen Her Period Without Sex?(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.