Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,304 members, 7,829,711 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

NAF Did Not Receive Any ‘Rescue Calls’ Regarding Attack On Borno Village - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NAF Did Not Receive Any ‘Rescue Calls’ Regarding Attack On Borno Village (13081 Views)

ISWAP Distributes Old Naira Notes To Passengers On Borno Highway / Hunters Kill A Lion In Borno Village As Residents Return To Abandoned Villages / Boko Haram Burnt Takulashi, Borno Village After Air Force ‘Ignored Rescue Call’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAF Did Not Receive Any ‘Rescue Calls’ Regarding Attack On Borno Village by tammie24: 11:12am On Nov 03, 2020
MansoryMX:

I served in Gboko LGA in Benue State in 2013 and I remembered vividly the Fulani issues surrounding Northern part of Benue State especially that Agatu area. Are you saying Fulani later succeeded in taking that area from the TIVs?
that's exactly what I heard about the place

That it's been almost completely taken over by the fulanis
Re: NAF Did Not Receive Any ‘Rescue Calls’ Regarding Attack On Borno Village by tammie24: 11:14am On Nov 03, 2020
Sirmwill:

Let me object at two things here
1.If Trump actually requested Nigeria to rescue the Hostage,that is when you will know what the Military is capable of.Buhari will have ordered the best military guys to rescue the hostage because it is Trump.
2.Fulani cannot take over the whole country.Its not possible.I hope you know that their population was inflated in the Last census.The fact is that they can be wiped out very easily from Nigeria if Genocide was to be embraced.They are only feeling powerful because of the poop in Aso Rock,if a new government led by a Yoruba or Igbo should come in power,you will watch film.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: NAF Did Not Receive Any ‘Rescue Calls’ Regarding Attack On Borno Village by samwash(m): 11:15am On Nov 03, 2020
I can bet my two balls that the Nigerian government was not aware that the US was in their soil to conduct a rescue mission.
Nigeria military na eyesore, they are just showcasing their worthlessness to the world.
The world is watching us & you want them to take us serious.
Re: NAF Did Not Receive Any ‘Rescue Calls’ Regarding Attack On Borno Village by Angelfrost(m): 11:20am On Nov 03, 2020
Weak cover up!!!... Like they were ever gonna accept responsibility!!!

The day Nigerian leaders start accepting that they are wrong, and issuing apologies, is the day Donald Trump will convert to Islam!!! undecided
Re: NAF Did Not Receive Any ‘Rescue Calls’ Regarding Attack On Borno Village by RealEzee(m): 11:21am On Nov 03, 2020
Sirmwill:

I am not supporting the sham going on in governance but do you know that the Nigerian military can end Boko Haram and all its factions in just less than a week.But,they can't because the terrorists have back up from the government itself...
broda they haven't, we stick to the present and not some future assumption, the military have proven to us all they can't at all, can't trust them to end it in a week but I can trust them to level a whole community of unarmed civilians in 30 minutes, no stress.

1 Like

Re: NAF Did Not Receive Any ‘Rescue Calls’ Regarding Attack On Borno Village by Originalsly: 11:37am On Nov 03, 2020
Hmmm.... 26 000 hours of IST.... but didnt know ones were gathering for an attack.... ones launched an attack... nobody called to inform them. Then what intelligence are they collecting?...or surveillance they are making? They should be the ones informing the army since an aircor e strike wojld most definitely kill wayyy more civilians than terrorists.
Re: NAF Did Not Receive Any ‘Rescue Calls’ Regarding Attack On Borno Village by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 03, 2020
RealEzee:
broda they haven't, we stick to the present and not some future assumption, the military have proven to us all they can't at all, can't trust them to end it in a week but I can trust them to level a whole community of unarmed civilians in 30 minutes, no stress.

Nigeria actually can. It's just that the ppl dont have the power or haven't realized the power to demand it from govt. The NE state govts and FG dont want it to end simple.

Nigeria has airpower and artileery capabilities that exceed those of our neighbors. Not saying that it will end in a week or month. But trust me, these guys know what's up.

Like the guy man said, a Yoruba or Igbo Presidency will direct a hollwood blockbuster. If OBJ was in charge all the compromised northerners would've been retired by now. The NE would be pleading to have the thing end in days. He wouldn't have allowed the cottage NGO industry to thrive for the sake of it.

If u force a child to sit in his shit he will rethink before he soils his pants another time.
Re: NAF Did Not Receive Any ‘Rescue Calls’ Regarding Attack On Borno Village by begge: 12:17pm On Nov 03, 2020
Army go deny, airforce go deny. Tell me which kind country be dis. The next you go hear na navy.
Re: NAF Did Not Receive Any ‘Rescue Calls’ Regarding Attack On Borno Village by tinktanker: 12:36pm On Nov 03, 2020
Our govt/armed forces and their lies!
Re: NAF Did Not Receive Any ‘Rescue Calls’ Regarding Attack On Borno Village by udemzyudex(m): 12:54pm On Nov 03, 2020
Jwonder:
Okay agreed you didn’t receive any call, but don’t you guys have any form of intelligence on ground to know when an attack is going on??

This is 2020 for God’s sake and we still act like backward people, there’s no form of intelligence gathering, all we do is wait for these terrorist to attack before reacting, can we start carrying out major offensive attack (air and ground) on the areas known to be terrorist stronghold.

Flush these monsters out of our lands the same way the Chadian army did.

There's still enough billions to be made, they are yet to cash out big grin

Chill
Re: NAF Did Not Receive Any ‘Rescue Calls’ Regarding Attack On Borno Village by Davigle(m): 1:16pm On Nov 03, 2020
My question is why does the Nigeria military disgrace it self time and time again. When I look at some things, I'm always perplexed. Why must they always deny every allegation or tag it fake news. My head still reels about the American hostage that was rescued, this shows that our military are almost completely useless. How can you explain the kidnapping that took place in Niger and was brought into Nigeria? does that mean our border is so porous? don't we have border patrol or customs? how was American soldiers able to enter our airspace without the knowledge of NAF? and they carry out an operation on our soil without our knowledge. If the US govt. hadn't come out to thank our govt. for their help (which is ridiculous to me) would we have known of such operation? I do not mean to derail this thread but I can't help being confused seeing the evils that thrives in this nation daily.
by the way I'm just a kid who knows nothing...
Re: NAF Did Not Receive Any ‘Rescue Calls’ Regarding Attack On Borno Village by JONSYN7154: 1:23pm On Nov 03, 2020
Nigerian armed forces and denials are husband and wife
Re: NAF Did Not Receive Any ‘Rescue Calls’ Regarding Attack On Borno Village by CID11: 1:30pm On Nov 03, 2020
dynicks:
Like a friend of mine suggested here , if u desire for an immediate response from the military or any security operative in this country, then pass the call saying that a group of bloody civilians or groups are gathering or meeting together or even protesting against buhari!....then believe u me, u would be shocked to discover that even the security operatives lives right at your backyard!...
You are wucked grin grin grin grin
Re: NAF Did Not Receive Any ‘Rescue Calls’ Regarding Attack On Borno Village by CID11: 2:15pm On Nov 03, 2020
GreatResearcher:
i don't know how much TheCable was paid to spread that fake news.
Please tell us the real news
Re: NAF Did Not Receive Any ‘Rescue Calls’ Regarding Attack On Borno Village by engrchykae(m): 3:16pm On Nov 03, 2020
The borno people should have rather told the naf that ipob are mounting radio biafra in maiduguri,they would have come.
Now you know how to call the army,or you can tell the army that some people are protesting against insecurity
Re: NAF Did Not Receive Any ‘Rescue Calls’ Regarding Attack On Borno Village by mecussey(m): 1:42am On Nov 04, 2020
Jwonder:
Okay agreed you didn’t receive any call, but don’t you guys have any form of intelligence on ground to know when an attack is going on??

This is 2020 for God’s sake and we still act like backward people, there’s no form of intelligence gathering, all we do is wait for these terrorist to attack before reacting, can we start carrying out major offensive attack (air and ground) on the areas known to be terrorist stronghold.

Flush these monsters out of our lands the same way the Chadian army did.

Attack on the sect is attack on the north..don't waste your precious time
Re: NAF Did Not Receive Any ‘Rescue Calls’ Regarding Attack On Borno Village by mecussey(m): 1:45am On Nov 04, 2020
dynicks:
Like a friend of mine suggested here , if u desire for an immediate response from the military or any security operative in this country, then pass the call saying that a group of bloody UNARMED civilians or groups are gathering or meeting together or even protesting against buhari!....then believe u me, u would be shocked to discover that even the security operatives lives right at your backyard!...

You are going far... just tell them some group of ipob members are having a meeting in Borno. You will see all the forces NaF, dss, navy army etc.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Not Desperate To Be President – Tolu Bankole / Former President Buhari Expresses Happiness At Election Petitions Ruling / Edo: Charges Brought By Assembly Members Against Deputy Governor, Shaibu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.