Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:16 PM

US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) - Foreign Affairs (106) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) (215219 Views)

Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 / US Election 2020: Biden Prepares For Presidency, Launches Transition Website / 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Kyase(m): 1:25am On Nov 05, 2020
Make I go sleep.

But I no wan wake with bad news tomorrow ooo.
Only pennsylvania is allowed to flip.
Goodnight guys

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Obierika(m): 2:09am On Nov 05, 2020
CalvinGaye:

UnCircumsiced Leper

A Bastard born from the ANUS OF A POLYGAMOUS ADAMIC AGED ORANGUTAN.
Polygamy and Anal sex dey your bloodline.
That's why your comments here are mostly in threads supporting ancient African Polygamous life and Anal sex. You won't be seen in modern civilized threads. Idiot! Even shamelessly asking girls what Anal sex feels like. Hopeless Archaic Vulture.

Considering how excited about anal sex it's very clear that you have a fixation on the topic but because your a card carrying member of the gay's club.

It's your fault that your wide gaping anus leaks stinking feaces which is as a result being poked in the anus with everything long including umbrellas and wooden rolling pins.

The smell that emanates from your body stinks like a rotten corpse!
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by rolams(m): 5:12am On Nov 05, 2020
Adam Nagourney, in Los Angeles 34m ago

Watching Democratic Twitter angst about Arizona's race tightening. 1) Wait for more figures before freaking out. 2) Biden has multiple paths to victory. Trump’s road is narrow.

1 Like

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by rolams(m): 5:13am On Nov 05, 2020
DragonFire433:

Trump must certainly be mad.

People’s votes should not be counted because of his selfish ambitions.

He has clearly lost it........ even if he goes to court.

I am telling you

1 Like

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Afamed: 5:43am On Nov 05, 2020
Kyase:
Make I go sleep.

Goodnight guys
Pennsylvania is getting close. Still close to 1M votes to be counted from Mail post
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Afamed: 5:58am On Nov 05, 2020
Nothing ever good come from children of hate.

2 Likes

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by helinues: 6:12am On Nov 05, 2020
Kyase:
Make I go sleep.

Goodnight guys

Hope this will bring more smiles to your cheek...

Good news to start your day

RuudVanNisteroy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by helinues: 6:16am On Nov 05, 2020
LoyalHustler1:
I swear on my life Bro.

One way or the other, Trump will be re elected.
I don't know how it will happen but Joe biden will never be inaugurated.

This is more than just an election.

This is a spiritual cleansing of the white house, from the new Christian supreme court judge to president trump.

God is restoring order.

I know it may sound funny to you but i tell you brother, The Dems are not what you think they are.

Camalla Harris is a witch and when i say a witch i don't mean that as an insult, i mean she is a real Black Witch, soccery and magic, coven kind of witch from the Illuminati court and so are all the Dems.

It was plan for her to take over from Biden but i tell you, GOD in heaven will never allow a witch to rule the white house.

They wants to take away the freedom of people, force chips in the disguise of covid-19 vaccines into people to start monitoring them.
All assets both individual and company assets will belong to the government.

They will enforce compulsory lockdown for months, taking people to suffering, hunger, poverty and fear and you can only come out when the chips have already been installed into you.

This is exactly like the mark of the beast 666 in the bible.

Now if the rapture of the saints have not taken place?

Then it makes no Sense for this to happen and this is why One way or the other, Donald Trump will be re elected because GOD is not done with the world.

GOD wants to bring them on their knees.

Haven't you wonder why the media and the celebs are against Trump?

Because they are all controlled by the Illuminati.

But GOD will use the presidency of Donald trump to humble them.

I tell you once again,. trump will be re elected.

by the order of Ishawuru.

But God no dey yarn nonsense now?

RuudVanNisteroy

2 Likes

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Afamed: 6:28am On Nov 05, 2020
Pennsylvania is still open for grab

1 Like

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by AmazonTopaz(f): 6:36am On Nov 05, 2020
Afamed:

Even Georgia

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Faithful007: 6:51am On Nov 05, 2020
Afamed:
IMO, the Dems have taken over Penn, as they have closed the gap to 175000 with 11% still to go. By 95% they'll be either near equal or above. By 99% there'll be a gap of 50000 ballots or there about... Idk. That's very likely.

1 Like

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Kyase(m): 7:13am On Nov 05, 2020
helinues:

Hope this will bring more smiles to your cheek...

Good news to start your day
Yes ooo good morning
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Kyase(m): 7:24am On Nov 05, 2020
Afamed:

Pennsylvania is getting close. Still close to 1M votes to be counted from Mail post
Saw the margin is now around 15000, nawaoo for Biden ooo e no go leave pennsylvania for Trump in peace?

1 Like

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by LimeLyte: 7:30am On Nov 05, 2020
Even in the house of senate, Democrat and republicans are both on the same mark.48 each..
Who will get to 51 first?

1 Like

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Kyase(m): 7:35am On Nov 05, 2020
Faithful007:
IMO, the Dems have taken over Penn, as they have closed the gap to 175000 with 11% still to go. By 95% they'll be either near equal or above. By 99% there'll be a gap of 50000 ballots or there about... Idk. That's very likely.
Votes from philadelphia and pittsburgh are causing Trump real upset there
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by ebenezer202l(f): 7:38am On Nov 05, 2020
Afamed:
Nothing ever good come from children of hate.
and what does that have to do with this thread?

1 Like

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Kyase(m): 7:52am On Nov 05, 2020
Dear dansuqi home you are seeing what's happening in georgia cheesy
Good morning
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Johnbently: 7:59am On Nov 05, 2020
DragonFire433:

A neutral unbiased media house is preferable

Almost all media hates Trump, thats why he keeps calling them fake news
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Kyase(m): 8:06am On Nov 05, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Even Georgia
The next movement from Georgia will either be a flip or go for Trump
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Afamed: 8:10am On Nov 05, 2020
Kyase:

Saw the margin is now around 15000, nawaoo for Biden ooo e no go leave pennsylvania for Trump in peace?
Not at all, we need to claim everything, Pennsylvania, Arizona, Georgia, Nevada,. Nothing concern us. If possible they need to recount, Texas and Florida and give them back to Biden

1 Like

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Afamed: 8:11am On Nov 05, 2020
ebenezer202l:
and what does that have to do with this thread?
Is your name children of hate?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Palehair: 8:12am On Nov 05, 2020
jcross19:
The guy really fall the hand of every black race.....
Nah man. Speak for yourself because not every black person holds your archaic hallmark
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by wunmi590(m): 8:13am On Nov 05, 2020
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Afamed: 8:13am On Nov 05, 2020
Johnbently:

Almost all media hates Trump, thats why he keeps calling them fake news
Don't you think something is wrong with Donald Trump himself, if every media hates him? Don't you think, something is wrong?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by rolams(m): 8:17am On Nov 05, 2020
Biden has 27 ways to win
1 tie
Trump has 4 ways to win

At the moment!

1 Like

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by rolams(m): 8:19am On Nov 05, 2020
wunmi590:
grin

This guy don finished!

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (133) (Reply)

World News! Events Happening Around The World / Linda Okello, Kenya's Female Police Officer, The Most Endowed, In New Photos / 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.