Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,205 members, 7,836,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) - Foreign Affairs (108) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) (216841 Views)

Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 / US Election 2020: Biden Prepares For Presidency, Launches Transition Website / 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Faithful007: 9:52am On Nov 05, 2020
ebenezer202l:
Americans don't Research, they're just like your fellow Nigerians as all what they do is to sit on the computer all day and twitter.
I am working with the intelligence unit, also I'm a researcher who has done lots of researches and found so many hidden secrets and how Trump was being planned for so long.
I can categorically tell you that Democrats allied with China to plot Trump's downfall.
which unit please? Please do not say what you are not. You just registered your account few hours ago to be talking nonsense. I can bet that you've not even left Nigeria before.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by dgudlyf: 9:55am On Nov 05, 2020
berbs:

They don't wanna know. Let them enjoy Biden for a while pleaseeeeeeee.
The one wey baffles me most is nigerians xpecting free visas to US if biden becomes president

just delusional...e go soon clear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by ebenezer202l(f): 9:57am On Nov 05, 2020
[s]
Faithful007:
which unit please? Please do not say what you are not. You just registered your account few hours ago to be talking nonsense. I can bet that you've not even left Nigeria before.
[/s]because it's a Nigerian forum simply doesn't mean everyone posting here resides in Nigeria.
I'm a Librarian at Massachusetts, don't be so myopic

2 Likes

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by puremaker7(m): 10:07am On Nov 05, 2020
ebenezer202l:
because it's a Nigerian forum simply doesn't mean everyone posting here resides in Nigeria.
Lol

1 Like

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Faithful007: 10:27am On Nov 05, 2020
ebenezer202l:
because it's a Nigerian forum simply doesn't mean everyone posting here resides in Nigeria.
Mr librarian, go and read your own books and stop quoting conspiracy theories off the internet because you have made no sense here.

BTW, you never told me the intelligence unit you claim to belong to. Or are you both in the unit and a Librarian too?

8 Likes

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by nisai: 10:31am On Nov 05, 2020
abduljabbar4:

Congratulations America! Now that ipob yoots are against you, you shall see progress in your lives. God bless America
Amin grin

4 Likes

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by ebenezer202l(f): 10:33am On Nov 05, 2020
Faithful007:
Mr librarian, go and read your own books and stop quoting conspiracy theories off the internet because you have made no sense here.

BTW, you never told me the intelligence unit you claim to belong to. Or are you both in the unit and a Librarian too?
you must be from the Northern part of Nigeria and also belong to their religion that's why your comments sold you out as someone that is uneducated and bereft of knowledge.
I don't blame you cos your brothers and your religion are against education.
Librarians exist in all agencies cos they are the custodians of knowledge, there are librarians in hospitals, government establishments, private organisations, schools and etc.
I'm Working in the Library section as the Librarian of the Central Intelligence Agency.
Go and learn and stop disgracing yourself on a public forum.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by LimeLyte: 10:36am On Nov 05, 2020
Kyase:

Those rurals are racist na
true.. Unaware of what is happening even in the US.They don't use Twitter or Instagram..

1 Like

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by LimeLyte: 10:38am On Nov 05, 2020
ebenezer202l:
Democrats have successfully brainwashed the dumb Americans to vote out Trump.
When Biden becomes president he will open borders for Muslim migration to the US, the Islamic terrorists will invade major cities in the US and carry out their atrocities which will lead to countless loss of lives.
US is sitting on a time bomb waiting to explode.
What happened in France will be a child's play when compared to what will befall U.S.
Also Democrats and China were responsible for bringing Coronavirus into the U.S leading to loss of lives and all these was to stain Trump's reputation with the claims that as a president he couldn't save his people from the virus.
cc anonymous1759
Chai.. The thing dey pain u say ur oga don lose cheesy

6 Likes

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by ebenezer202l(f): 10:41am On Nov 05, 2020
LimeLyte:
Chai.. The thing dey pain u say ur oga don lose cheesy
3 years later you'll come back and start regretting how you supported Americans to vote in Biden, same way you regretted voting in Buhari.
U.SA going back to adopt our mistake of 2015
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Kyase(m): 10:41am On Nov 05, 2020
LimeLyte:
true.. Unaware of what is happening even in the US? They don't use Twitter or Instagram..

Very useless set of people
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Faithful007: 10:43am On Nov 05, 2020
ebenezer202l:
you must be from the Northern part of Nigeria and also belong to their religion that's why your comments sold you out as someone that is uneducated and bereft of knowledge.
I don't blame you cos your brothers and your religion are against education.
Librarians exist in all agencies cos they are the custodians of knowledge, there are librarians in hospitals, government establishments, private organisations, schools and etc.
I'm Working in the Library section as the Librarian of the Central Intelligent Agency.
Go and learn and stop disgracing yourself on a public forum.
Northern Nigeria really? I feel you bro wink. You're really from the "central intelligent agency" grin. Big ups man.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Faithful007: 10:43am On Nov 05, 2020
LimeLyte:
true.. Unaware of what is happening even in the US.They don't use Twitter or Instagram..
Mostly Facebook.

3 Likes

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by LimeLyte: 10:44am On Nov 05, 2020
ebenezer202l:
3 years later you'll come back and start regretting how you supported Americans to vote in Biden, same way you regretted voting in Buhari.
wil you keep kwayet..you think Joe Biden is like dumb bubu?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Kyase(m): 10:48am On Nov 05, 2020
techtechh:

I totally agree with you

I hope this doesn’t leads to their downfall. Hopefully they get their act together and impeach him.
Lol lamentations chapter 1vs8 grin

3 Likes

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Kyase(m): 10:49am On Nov 05, 2020
ebenezer202l:
Na this lie go kee you, madam Liberian resident of massachusetts grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Kyase(m): 10:50am On Nov 05, 2020
ebenezer202l:
Lol I thought you said you are Liberian....
Thunder where you dey?

2 Likes

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by helinues: 10:51am On Nov 05, 2020
The winning team.

Another election victory added to profile

God bless you all

Cc kyase

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by helinues: 10:52am On Nov 05, 2020
ebenezer202l:

Me singing passenger : Everything they touch surely dies...

grin cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by GavelSlam: 10:52am On Nov 05, 2020
ebenezer202l:
Democrats have successfully brainwashed the dumb Americans to vote out Trump.
When Biden becomes president he will open borders for Muslim migration to the US, the Islamic terrorists will invade major cities in the US and carry out their atrocities which will lead to countless loss of lives.
US is sitting on a time bomb waiting to explode.
What happened in France will be a child's play when compared to what will befall U.S.
Also Democrats and China were responsible for bringing Coronavirus into the U.S leading to loss of lives and all these was to stain Trump's reputation with the claims that as a president he couldn't save his people from the virus.
cc anonymous1759

911 happened under George W Bush, a Republican president.

We know when this usually occurs.

2 Likes

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by GavelSlam: 10:52am On Nov 05, 2020
Faithful007:

He's a local champion.

grin
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Kyase(m): 10:53am On Nov 05, 2020
helinues:
The winning team.

Another election victory added to profile

God bless you all

Cc kyase

God bless you too bro.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Kyase(m): 10:58am On Nov 05, 2020
Georgia we are coming, highest we do 50/50

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by techtechh: 11:02am On Nov 05, 2020
Kyase:

Lol lamentations chapter 1vs8 grin
Lamentation is your portion
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Kyase(m): 11:03am On Nov 05, 2020
techtechh:

Lamentation is your portion
Who's lamenting now.
Oga lamentations I greet you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by GavelSlam: 11:05am On Nov 05, 2020
ebenezer202l:

Where in Mass?
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by helinues: 11:11am On Nov 05, 2020
ebenezer202l:

Continue even though we know you are lying... grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Dansuqi: 11:12am On Nov 05, 2020
Kyase:

Lol I thought you said you are Liberian....
Thunder where you dey?

Trump narrows gap in arizona
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Kyase(m): 11:13am On Nov 05, 2020
Dansuqi:

Trump narrows gap in arizona
It's allowed but he's not getting it.

Biden too narrowed the gap in Georgia

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Kyase(m): 11:15am On Nov 05, 2020
helinues:

Continue even though we know you are lying... grin cheesy
From been a Liberian to been a Nigerian and making mistake in 2015 cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by helinues: 11:17am On Nov 05, 2020
Kyase:

From been a Liberian to been a Nigerian and making mistake in 2015 cheesy

That's confusion raised power to 20.... cheesy wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Kyase(m): 11:20am On Nov 05, 2020
helinues:

That's confusion raised power 20.... cheesy wink
Lol grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (133) (Reply)

World News! Events Happening Around The World / Linda Okello, Kenya's Female Police Officer, The Most Endowed, In New Photos / 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.