Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,571 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) - Foreign Affairs (109) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) (216680 Views)

Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 / US Election 2020: Biden Prepares For Presidency, Launches Transition Website / 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by ebenezer202l(f): 11:29am On Nov 05, 2020
helinues:

Continue even though we know you are lying... grin cheesy
even from the first day on this forum I always made my location known that I don't reside in Nigeria.
you can Ask Khia or JimyJames cos the former is a black American who resides in Texas and we both met after we knew ourselves via this forum.
Not everyone commenting on this forum resides in Nigeria.
Please be Guided.
Kyase:

From been a Liberian to been a Nigerian and making mistake in 2015 cheesy
It's actually not my fault that you can't differentiate between a Librarian and a Liberian.
It's a very sorry situation that needs extra attention and even the Helinues that quoted you couldn't correct you which means he himself is as worse as you..
I said I'm a Librarian (profession) residing in Massachusetts and not a Liberian (citizen)
You doubt me? let's intiate a video call
GavelSlam:

He's a local champion.

grin
cc
ngadaAwo
MsAllison
IgbalodeRaymond
please recruit this GavelSlam nigga and let's get him tamed
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Okoroawusa: 11:58am On Nov 05, 2020
ebenezer202l:
because it's a Nigerian forum simply doesn't mean everyone posting here resides in Nigeria.
I'm a Librarian at Massachusetts, don't be so myopic
And you know how to cancel comments?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by busky007: 12:03pm On Nov 05, 2020
ebenezer202l:

even from the first day on this forum I always made my location known that I don't reside in Nigeria.
you can Ask Khia or JimyJames cos the former is a black American who resides in Texas and we both met after we knew ourselves via this forum.
Please be Guided.

It's actually not my fault that you can't differentiate between a Librarian and a Liberian.
It's a very sorry situation that needs extra attention and even the Helinues that quoted you couldn't correct you which means he himself is as worse as you..
I said I'm a Librarian (profession) residing in Massachusetts and not a Liberian (citizen)

cc
ngadaAwo
MsAllison
IgbalodeRaymond
For someone who Buhari decisions affect,you are clearly not living in MA . Or is Buhari government affecting you guys down there .Many on this forum know that khia: is a black American meaning this is ur alternate. Try and use ur original moniker to troll
No CIA agent goes around telling people on internet that they work for CIA . Try and make use of your "br ain "
Upper Iweka boy forming USA resident

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by GavelSlam: 12:09pm On Nov 05, 2020
timay:

Unfortunately, they are not meant to see it.

It seems the Democrats borrowed a leaf from 2015 APC play book,which is Destroying the reputation of their opponent with one excuse(corruption for Jonathan and Covid 19 handling for Trump)

Whether Biden will turn out to be American version of Buhari who turned things from bad to worse, time will tell.

But aside for Trump's uncount utterances, he did well pre-covid.
No one is perfect, but it seems Mr Biden is seen as the perfect leader by majority of Americans currently, no thanks to the Democrats saviour complex they instilled on him during the campaign. Hope they deliver on those perfections.

Sour grapes.

1 Like

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by chychy12(m): 12:10pm On Nov 05, 2020
busky007:
For someone who Buhari decisions affect,you are clearly not living in MA . Or is Buhari government affecting you guys down there .Many on this forum know that khia: is a black American meaning this is ur alternate. Try and use ur original moniker to troll
No CIA agent goes around telling people on internet that they work for CIA . Try and make use of your "br ain "
Upper Iweka boy forming USA resident

No mind dat guy... Na idiot him be...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Afamed: 12:10pm On Nov 05, 2020
Kyase:

Na this lie go kee you, madam Liberian resident of massachusetts grin
You can see the extent to these propagandists can go. Their are many of them on Nairaland. They will use emotions and religious to persuade you into submitting to their lies

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Dansuqi: 12:13pm On Nov 05, 2020
Kyase:

It's allowed but he's not getting it.

Biden too narrowed the gap in Georgia

You must really hate trump.how I wished you put this amount of energy in Benue polls

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Afamed: 12:14pm On Nov 05, 2020
ebenezer202l:

Please be Guided.

cc
ngadaAwo
MsAllison
IgbalodeRaymond
Will you keep quiet for once? Habitual liar with no memory

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by GavelSlam: 12:18pm On Nov 05, 2020
Dansuqi:

You must really hate trump.how I wished you put this amount of energy in Benue polls

You like BBNAIJA some of us like US politics.

Why e come dey pain you?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Afamed: 12:21pm On Nov 05, 2020
ebenezer202l:
because it's a Nigerian forum simply doesn't mean everyone posting here resides in Nigeria.
Massachusetts at Ochanja market
Liar without memory.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by AchalugoNwa(f): 12:22pm On Nov 05, 2020
ebenezer202l:

Please be Guided.

cc
ngadaAwo
MsAllison
IgbalodeRaymond
Roger that sir
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by AchalugoNwa(f): 12:23pm On Nov 05, 2020
Afamed:

Will you keep quiet for once? Habitual liar with no memory
mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j
hope you're seeing these gross misconducts from your favorites?

is this not violation of rule 2
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Afamed: 12:25pm On Nov 05, 2020
AchalugoNwa:
mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j
hope you're seeing these gross misconducts from your favorites?

is this not violation of rule 2
This is the same Ebenezer 2021. Mr canceler, the attention seeker

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Faithful007: 12:25pm On Nov 05, 2020
ebenezer202l:

Please be Guided.

cc
ngadaAwo
MsAllison
IgbalodeRaymond
please permit me to ask, are you a US citizen or a US permanent resident (US Green card holder, immigrant).

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by helinues: 12:25pm On Nov 05, 2020
ebenezer202l:

Please be Guided.

cc
ngadaAwo
MsAllison
IgbalodeRaymond

I am disgusted with a liar.

Same person mentioning his other monikers.

Kikikiki

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Dansuqi: 12:26pm On Nov 05, 2020
GavelSlam:

You like BBNAIJA some of us like US politics.

Why e come dey pain you?

E dey pain me because he didn't put same zeal in removing ortom
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Afamed: 12:27pm On Nov 05, 2020
helinues:

Kikikiki
His the Mr caneller, he will soon cancel now. And we shall soon take him to where he belongs

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by AchalugoNwa(f): 12:28pm On Nov 05, 2020
helinues:

Kikikiki
we'll deal with you till you start seeing us even in seun moniker
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Afamed: 12:29pm On Nov 05, 2020
Faithful007:
please permit me to ask, are you a US citizen or a US permanent resident (US Green card holder, immigrant).
Don't waste your time, the nigga is under the sun at Ochanja market in Anambra

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by AchalugoNwa(f): 12:29pm On Nov 05, 2020
helinues:

Kikikiki
Ebenezer202I

we're dealing with helinues that he's seeing us in every moniker

we're just warming up

he's on life contract grin
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by helinues: 12:30pm On Nov 05, 2020
Afamed:

His the Mr caneller, he will soon cancel now.

You dey mind the guy...

We are always 8 miles ahead of him.

Hope you guys are feeling the relief from his cancellation...

The fixing these days are just making the nigga go gaga

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by AchalugoNwa(f): 12:31pm On Nov 05, 2020
Afamed:

This is the same Ebenezer 2021.
keep deceiving yourself till you mistake seun for us grin

hehehehe
gbegile masters are coming

cc
lzaa imhotep Gandollaar
helinues Ebenezer202I

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by AchalugoNwa(f): 12:32pm On Nov 05, 2020
helinues:

You dey mind the guy...

We are always 8 miles ahed of him.

Hope you guys are feeling the relief from his cancellation...

The fixing these days are just making the nigga go gaga
lol
it's other way round
don't worry they have a life time to play with you

they're not leaving anytime soon
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by AchalugoNwa(f): 12:34pm On Nov 05, 2020
Afamed:

His the Mr caneller, he will soon cancel now.
lol see anxiety grin

cc
Ebenezer202I
helinues
lzaa imhotep Gandollaar

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by helinues: 12:39pm On Nov 05, 2020
Afamed:

You know I don't respond to inconsequential fellow.

You better ignore him before he would report you for derailing..

That's his tactics as his intimidation and provocation are not working.

Me ignoring him from far like Coronavirus which is killing him more.

Choi

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by GrammarChecker: 12:46pm On Nov 05, 2020
ebenezer202l:
you must be from the Northern part of Nigeria and also belong to their religion that's why your comments sold you out as someone that is uneducated and bereft of knowledge.
I don't blame you cos your brothers and your religion are against education.
Librarians exist in all agencies cos they are the custodians of knowledge, there are librarians in hospitals, government establishments, private organisations, schools and etc.
I'm Working in the Library section as the Librarian of the Central Intelligent Agency.
Go and learn and stop disgracing yourself on a public forum.

Intelligence

6 Likes

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Taeewo(m): 12:49pm On Nov 05, 2020
ebenezer202l:
Americans don't Research, they're just like your fellow Nigerians as all what they do is to sit on the computer all day and twitter.
I am working with the intelligence unit, also I'm a researcher who has done lots of researches and found so many hidden secrets and how Trump was being planned for so long.
I can categorically tell you that Democrats allied with China to plot Trump's downfall.
Okay,both the planner also have remote to control Trump mouth to be saying jargons.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Kyase(m): 12:57pm On Nov 05, 2020
Dansuqi:

Don't worry the next election in Benue you will see me full time.

If I'm well and alive

1 Like

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Kyase(m): 12:57pm On Nov 05, 2020
Afamed:

You can see the extent to these propagandists can go. Their are many of them on Nairaland. They will use emotions and religious to persuade you into submitting to their lies

Lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Uyi168: 1:01pm On Nov 05, 2020
ebenezer202l:
Thought u said u were a civil servant?

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (133) (Reply)

World News! Events Happening Around The World / Linda Okello, Kenya's Female Police Officer, The Most Endowed, In New Photos / 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.