Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,455 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) - Foreign Affairs (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) (215733 Views)

Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 / US Election 2020: Biden Prepares For Presidency, Launches Transition Website / 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Benesis: 12:31pm On Nov 03, 2020
MrSensor:
gays hate Trump

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Ibadansun1: 12:31pm On Nov 03, 2020
busky007:
Trump trying to be sure that his wife voted for him[color=#990000][/color]
This should be 2016, I believe.

2 Likes

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Jackson105: 12:35pm On Nov 03, 2020
Trump hate your country, hate your skin color, denied u visa several times, yet u still worship and support him, slavery mentality.

Biden jor.

15 Likes

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Jackson105: 12:37pm On Nov 03, 2020
kalu61:
Trump is not against anyone coming to US but you have to come through the doors not the windows. What hard to understand there.

And u don't understand that a president can perpetually lock the door?

Be deceiving yourself

7 Likes

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by busky007: 12:38pm On Nov 03, 2020
Polls are officially open in some states
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by hyduffy: 12:42pm On Nov 03, 2020
punisha:
shocked

If trump wins this, I'm giving 0.03 eth to 10 people here!

I dey with you bro.
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by kingbee90: 12:45pm On Nov 03, 2020
rolams:
I can bet with my life! Biden is winning this election!

And that is how you will die a F.O.O.L

1 Like

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Koulture(m): 12:45pm On Nov 03, 2020
Sprumbaba:

Stop deceiving yourself grin. When the tax hike hit your pocket, you will know.
Make una read and research properly na lie.
Bidens tax plan only affects the rich and wealthy folks, like those earning $400k and above.It won't affect the average american.
This monies will be used in spendings on critical infrastructures to boost the economy and cut deficits.

Moody analytics an economic research firm did a study on bidens plan and found out his plan would create far more jobs than Trump's plan,biden wants to increase minimum wage,expand Obamacare and then he also has big plans for renewable clean energy.

5 Likes

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by osuulola(m): 12:48pm On Nov 03, 2020
Meanwhile

1 Like

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Casper21: 12:48pm On Nov 03, 2020
Sunnycliff:

This one off me die

Lol
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by chloedogie(m): 12:49pm On Nov 03, 2020
CrazyOptimist:

Biased writeup.
When I saw you likening Biden's supporters to Ikoyi billionaires, I knew everything you wrote was RUBBISH.

grin grin grin grin grin grin. You won't kill me oooooo. With laughter. The way you wrote rubbish in caps mehn you are really vexing.

1 Like

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by juman(m): 12:50pm On Nov 03, 2020
chloedogie:

If you say this in America, they will be removing 35 bullets from your body by now ooo. Please don't say this outside this forum. America overrated? Bros, I just pray you are given the visa. Just one visit to that country, you will be dazed. America is a planet on its own everything-wise.

@bolded
So what is good about that violent country?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Jackson105: 12:50pm On Nov 03, 2020
seanwilliam:
u just keep shooting yourself in the leg.. didnt trump worked with mike Tyson? Is mike not a black? Prove it that trump hates black.. this is a typical naija man talk talk without evidence.. pls stop following crowd sir, your post in other topics are top notch

He doesn't hate black but all his immigration policy is against black? Get a hold of yourself and stop worshipping Trump, he hates u and ur race.

2 Likes

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Jackson105: 12:55pm On Nov 03, 2020
humilitypays:
[s][/s]The major reason is Igbo people's love for Israel and Christianity which Trump tend to protect without fear. You know, historically Igbos are descendants of Jews....but Jews in Israel don't want to openly accept it because Igbos are not globally successfully like Americans and Europeans.....the black skin factor is there too (Jews can't believe the barbaric black people are their descendants) and you know no rich or successful person in this life likes accepting that a poor or struggling relative of his is still his blood relative cheesy....some will deny such person because the person is not more successful or as successful as they are, it is life.

The blood connection between Igbos and Jews exist but Jews cannot accept it since Igbos are not white and successful like Europeans cry

Another reason is Igbo people's dislike for Barrack Obama for his active role in frustrating Goodluck's regime, helping Boko Haram expand operation and installing Buhari as Nigeria's President!

But on a second thought, some Igbos who wish to immigrate to US don't want Trump to win![s][/s]

A load of crap and balderdash

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by chloedogie(m): 12:56pm On Nov 03, 2020
juman:

@bolded
So what is good about that violent country?

Not really about being violent but the way they love their country. It's just like when you are trying to downplay mother Russia in front of huge Russian mafias. May God be with you ooooooooooo
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by CharterService: 12:58pm On Nov 03, 2020
punisha:
shocked

If trump wins this, I'm giving 0.03 eth to 10 people here!

Okay o
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by udemzyudex(m): 12:59pm On Nov 03, 2020
Deffjam:
Can somebody help me to analyse the good and bad sides of the both president.

i checked all the punting sites and joe biden is the favourite to win, i dont know why.

Same thing happened in 2016
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by chloedogie(m): 12:59pm On Nov 03, 2020
Koulture:

Make una read and research properly na lie.
Bidens tax plan only affects the rich and wealthy folks, like those earning $400k and above.It won't affect the average american.
This monies will be used in spendings on critical infrastructures to boost the economy and cut deficits.

Moody analytics an economic research firm did a study on bidens plan and found out his plan would create far more jobs than Trump's plan,biden wants to increase minimum wage,expand Obamacare and then he also has big plans for renewable clean energy.

And the funny part is that the rich have been paying lesser than those average earners. So they have to pay their own shares now. Imagine if Trump's leaked tax of 750 dollars is true, then the masses are being cheated to be fair to them. But the problem is people choose not to say Biden said he will increase for those earning above 400k.

1 Like

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by lighternote: 12:59pm On Nov 03, 2020
Just wasting your time. Trump and Biden both working for the same masters. Just same prison with different colors, blue or red. You guys are funny and sleepy shocked
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by udemzyudex(m): 1:00pm On Nov 03, 2020
Willy7:
A Trump win will see America going to war and bullying of some smaller Nations, but for the Christians and Church, it will buy time for more preparation towards the Rapture. A Biden winning will restore some level of peace and hope for America. It will be a breathe of fresh air to some Nations that see Trump as a bully. But to the Christians and Church it will be the beginning of the end due to the unfinished business of the Obama administration towards whoredom.
So, Trump and Biden is like voting among two evils, but I think Trump is the lesser evil. Whichever, let God's will be done.

Are you for real? How many smaller nations has he bullied?

Stop spreading nonsense for God sake.
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by zipamowei(m): 1:00pm On Nov 03, 2020
chloedogie:

I wanted to have a discussion with you but after you wrote that line I put in bold, I just decided not to. Don't worry I won't even quote you again. Have a great day.

You definitely cannot have or sustain a discourse with me because you clearly cannot dispute these obvious facts I stated. Results dont lie. There is no way to spin your falsehoods about Trump's unprecedented results for the black or African American. I honestly and usually don't waste my time responding to your likes who are so brainwashed with fake news & CNN and can not be factual or rational because of the Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS) and peddled deception. A man's action speaks louder than his words.

I only responded to your BS about Democrats loving the Black more than the Republicans and most importantly, your BIG LIES about Trump's incredible results for the Black community. Trump may be abrasive, rude "unpresidential", but the guy get result especially for the blacks that no president has ever had for the black community!!
I can write a whole lot about the lies and deception of the black by the Democrat Party for so long. Go check democrat controlled cities like Baltimore etc. Read about the The Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act of 1994 called the Biden Crime Bill. This is why I said go and watch the last debate. If you know wetin Democrat don do blacks, you go cry...

I know that you know that you are lying and not being factual. You started out by writing a very good article about the election but messed it up big time with your lies about Trump. So please stop the lies and always be factual my friend. Anyways, this night una go cry pass 2016... grin grin

1 Like

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 03, 2020
If Trump wins,I'll deactivate.
If Biden wins,I'll deactivate.
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Dansuqi: 1:03pm On Nov 03, 2020
Eriokanmi:
I'm quite aware of American politics and the electoral colleges. I only mentioned the early votes cast

In most states where trump won in the past, the polls this time showed the odds were against him. In as much as I'd have wanted trump to win, the realities on ground suggest otherwise. I hope he won't do something funny to subvert the will of the people. This morning, i watched on sky news where lots of american voters were protesting against their missing mail-in ballot mainly in the swing states. They said the incident was the highest in the USA election history and 10 times more as recorded in 2016. We are all watching the trend together

I feel sorry for trump.he lacks political diplomacy like oshio
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by opportunities12(m): 1:03pm On Nov 03, 2020
[quote author=kingbee90 post=95636540]

And that is how you will die a F.O.O.L[/quote]

By their fruit you shall know them
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by ezixt: 1:04pm On Nov 03, 2020
NNEWIsuper:

You sound poorly educated and vulgar.. So you can't reply him with civility and I thought you were a mature educated dude

Are you for real? Poorly educated and vulgar? Where is the vulgarity in what he said? Are you sure you know the meaning of the word ”vulgar”, oh educated one?

He was over-civil to him. He called him lazy, and that’s what you call being vulgar? Wasn't it very lazy of him to jump into and counter something a little google search would have helped him with?

And then you said he is poorly educated? If I'm to judge between you two who is better educated, I will choose him over you.

You sound like someone who has inferiority complex.

2 Likes

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by udemzyudex(m): 1:06pm On Nov 03, 2020
Ratedgang:
how does a president act... just compare him with whoever is your president. See Trump is a billionaire and he understands business and economy.... his only sin is how he flaunts his riches which has no corruption traces. Na just jealousy dey worry anyone wey no like him. People will say they don’t like him ok make una give reasons why the hatred they won’t see any reason

Exactly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Lashist(m): 1:11pm On Nov 03, 2020
Jackson105:

He doesn't hate black but all his immigration policy is against black? Get a hold of yourself and stop worshipping Trump, he hates u and ur race.
Are you supporting biden?
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by confistified(m): 1:11pm On Nov 03, 2020
rolams:
Biden is on his way to the White house!
share the link please
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by CrazyOptimist: 1:11pm On Nov 03, 2020
chloedogie:

grin grin grin grin grin grin. You won't kill me oooooo. With laughter. The way you wrote rubbish in caps mehn you are really vexing.

I had covid and I almost died if not for God.
While at the emergency, I saw helpless people dying of covid.
And I see this pink baby at the Whitehouse downplaying it, and having super spreader rallies, saying he overcame covid in 3 days and it's not worse than the flu.
Is he mad?
May the blood of those that have died speak against him.
Apart for the health consequences, my kids cant go to school for a month. Myself and wife cant go to work for a month. Thank God for the kind of Jobs we do, we are still being paid. Imagine the hundreds of thousands of people who doesnt have such kind of Jobs.
How will they eat?
How will they pay the rent, medical expenses?
May the wrath of God come down on him for downplaying the virus, and allowing gullible people to fall victim and suffer.

2 Likes

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by DrBasit(m): 1:11pm On Nov 03, 2020
There are plethora of issues to determine the outcome of today's elections in the US.
They include racist tendencies, immigration laws, Gay rights, Abortion laws, American values amongst other sentiments and conspiracy theories muddying the media landscape.

In all, we offer our support from Nigeria to Biden-Harris. African youths stand to benefit more under Biden Presidency. We hope President Trump will concede defeat if the poll's outcome goes against him.

1 Like

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Eriokanmi: 1:13pm On Nov 03, 2020
Dansuqi:

I feel sorry for trump.he lacks political diplomacy like oshio
haha
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Obierika(m): 1:13pm On Nov 03, 2020
CalvinGaye:

At least if he wins, Africans fit smile again. Personally I prefer Trump, but the truth is he has been very hard on us since 2016.

Hungry rat, you're more concerned about who is going to be dishing out handouts.

You need to do something about your
follow-come poverty mentality!

It's because of dirty things like you that white people think all Africans are poor and malnourished!

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (133) (Reply)

World News! Events Happening Around The World / Linda Okello, Kenya's Female Police Officer, The Most Endowed, In New Photos / 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.