Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,087 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Stop Burning Mosques In Igboland - MURIC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Burning Mosques In Igboland - MURIC (21158 Views)

Group Denies Report Of Burning Mosques In Enugu / Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" / LASG Appeals To Residents To Stop Burning Tires On Tarred Road Surfaces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Burning Mosques In Igboland - MURIC by Pax101: 1:16pm On Nov 07, 2020
Take the mosques to North.

We don't want them in Igbo land.

Is it too much to ask?

1 Like

Re: Stop Burning Mosques In Igboland - MURIC by Tedpgrass: 1:16pm On Nov 07, 2020
AregbeFufu:
Okay now I'm convinced these Muslims are now making things up.
No Muslim was killed anywhere in the SE.
We know how the Nsukka incident happened it was regrettable,properties got damaged; No deaths.
Nothing happened in Orlu or Ebonyi.
While Rivers is not in SE.

He is stirring things up, an educated mercenary... .. One of the several groups with agendas coasting on the #ENDSARS wave.

He's now claiming that some of the genocide against Christians was doctored/ falsified to increase funding to Christian organisations or charities...

Can you imagine..
But that's the fallout of #fakenews..

1 Like

Re: Stop Burning Mosques In Igboland - MURIC by JoeEeL(m): 1:16pm On Nov 07, 2020
OfficialAwol:
Muric should stop foaming in the mouth.

We do not plan to allow future Jihadists to take root today in Igboland.

Give them an inch today, by the time you wake up tomorrow, they've gone a mile and will be ready to slit your throat if you ask them why.

The experiment in Southwest has shown that Muslims owe loyalty first to their religion before their tribe.

I'm not being religiously intolerant, but if such religious tolerance will cost my life, forgive me if I'm trying to save my head from being severed from my neck.

Shalom!

U are right. No need for apologies.

1 Like

Re: Stop Burning Mosques In Igboland - MURIC by Kinikini: 1:18pm On Nov 07, 2020
MURIC is on point here. All extra judicial killings and mob action should stop in the country. All lifes matter. All lives matter.

uote author=OfficialMURIC post=95624702]

http://muslimrightsmuric..com/2020/11/stop-burning-mosques-in-igboland-muric.html?m=1[/quote]
Re: Stop Burning Mosques In Igboland - MURIC by Nyanabo(m): 1:19pm On Nov 07, 2020
Oin grin

So retaliation stings ? did the head slammer speak on southern kaduna ? or the herdsmen menace ? when it reaches them they like foaming from the mouth like a convulsed child.

Always quick to defend your god mohammed and his prophet allah.
Re: Stop Burning Mosques In Igboland - MURIC by sambo1993: 1:19pm On Nov 07, 2020
USESLESS YOUTHS THAT HAS NO FUTURE. I THINK ITS HIGH TIME FOR US TO KEEP ALL THE DIFFERENCIES ASIDE THATS TRIBE, RELIGION, STATE, CULTURE, COMMUNITY, AND WHAT SO EVER LETS FIGHT OUR COMMON ENEMIES THE POLITICIANS WHO HAVE BEEN STEALING OUR DESTINY AND OUR YET TO BE BORN CHILDRENS. WE HAVE DEMOSTRATE IT ON #ENDSARS AND NOW ITS TIME TO FIGHT THE CLONES RULING US FOR DECADES. COMMON LETS WISE UP THIS PEOPLE ARE THE SPONSORS OF #BOKO HARAM, MILITANTS, IPOB, BANDITS, KIDNAPPERS, FULANI HERDSMEN, AND AT THESAME TIME PROVIDE FIRE ARMS TO FARMERS TO PROTECT THEMSELVES, THUGHRY, HOODLUMS WHILE THEIR CHILDREN AND FAMILY ARE ABROAD STUDYING AND ROLLING LUCURATIVE BUSSINESS WITH TAX PAYERS MONEY.
Re: Stop Burning Mosques In Igboland - MURIC by Giovannialonso: 1:23pm On Nov 07, 2020
Ibadansun1:
What is his business in igbo land?
ask him.
Re: Stop Burning Mosques In Igboland - MURIC by GodHatesBigots(m): 1:27pm On Nov 07, 2020
Brainwashed Arab slaves always planning to shed blood.
Re: Stop Burning Mosques In Igboland - MURIC by chriscrosss(m): 1:37pm On Nov 07, 2020
Stop burning mosques... How ya feel when Muslims Islamic boko haram in northern area were killing Christians
Re: Stop Burning Mosques In Igboland - MURIC by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 07, 2020
ISLAMABAD in Igbo land

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Burning Mosques In Igboland - MURIC by JoeEeL(m): 1:38pm On Nov 07, 2020
AregbeFufu:
Okay now I'm convinced these Muslims are now making things up.
No Muslim was killed anywhere in the SE.
We know how the Nsukka incident happened it was regrettable,properties got damaged; No deaths.
Nothing happened in Orlu or Ebonyi.
While Rivers is not in SE.

Even if something happened, do you realise how many Christians have been killed in the North? My parents had to run away from the north in the 19's. I really give kudos to the Igbo race cos they are an extremely stubborn and resilient race. The igbos know how to hold their own no matter what. If not for the Igbos, the North would have overrun this country taytay. Igbos are that bone stuck in their throat that will never go down!

1 Like

Re: Stop Burning Mosques In Igboland - MURIC by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 07, 2020
This man is one of the factors of Nigeria's breakup when it will start.

The bad thing is no one checks his excesses because most people in government are Muslims.

MURIC is a time bomb on Naija.

1 Like

Re: Stop Burning Mosques In Igboland - MURIC by joe120120(m): 1:41pm On Nov 07, 2020
OfficialMURIC:

http://muslimrightsmuric..com/2020/11/stop-burning-mosques-in-igboland-muric.html?m=1

THERE is nothing between church and mosque so if church is burn mosque can also burn. equal elegatombi is the igbachilism
Re: Stop Burning Mosques In Igboland - MURIC by JoeEeL(m): 1:42pm On Nov 07, 2020
Samson0599:
and the funny part is when this riots starts in the North,Hausas don't separate Yoruba Muslims from Christians, they kill all all tribes even if you are a Muslim.I could remember then a prominent Yoruba Muslim man in Kano was killed in one of the riots,this is a man that the hausas in his neighborhood breaks fasting in his house during fasting, he supplied them free borehole outside to fetch water yet he was killed...let this man stir up the riot ok, I know that's he's trying to achieve but I assure him that everyone will be affected including the Yoruba Muslims he is trying to speak for.., those boys are not on Nairaland, they kill anybody once you are not Hausa.

Don't mind them. Let them keep famzing Islamic monsters (not all though). A northern muslim is the last person on this earth I will share a room with.

1 Like

Re: Stop Burning Mosques In Igboland - MURIC by Kubernetes: 1:49pm On Nov 07, 2020
Ibadansun1:

So u are justifying the killing?
Wonders shall never end!!

1 Like

Re: Stop Burning Mosques In Igboland - MURIC by LZAA: 1:49pm On Nov 07, 2020
helinues:
Muric should not add fuel to the current situation in Enugu.

Are you a professor of destruction?

Re: Stop Burning Mosques In Igboland - MURIC by Nadio2019: 1:52pm On Nov 07, 2020
OfficialMURIC:

http://muslimrightsmuric..com/2020/11/stop-burning-mosques-in-igboland-muric.html?m=1

12 Sharia states in northern region of Nigeria adopted unconstitutional Islamic Sharia criminal justice system.

Boko Haram later emerged and bombed out Christian churches in north of Nigeria, killed too many Igbos.

The northern Sharia states still hold tight to forming one nation with the Igbos who don’t practice Islam, talk less tolerate Islamic Sharia criminal justice system.
Leave the Igbo to go with Biafra.

Rest of Nigeria can remain in one country when Igbo only Biafra leaves Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Stop Burning Mosques In Igboland - MURIC by Nobody: 1:53pm On Nov 07, 2020
Ibadansun1:
THE WORST HYPOCRITES WILL DO TO IGBO PEOPLE EHN THE NEXT 60 YEARS WOULD BE SORRY SIMPLY BECAUSE I HAVE NEVER SEEN COWARDLY PEOPLE LIKE THIS KANU BROTHERS_ ___THEIR FATHER THEIR MOTHER THEIR SISTER THEIR FRIENDS FULL NIGERIA GOVERNMENT STILL THEY CRY FOWL FOR BIAFRA (WHICH LOOK STUPID IF YOU ASK ME

1 Like

Re: Stop Burning Mosques In Igboland - MURIC by NairaMaster1(m): 1:53pm On Nov 07, 2020
Re: Stop Burning Mosques In Igboland - MURIC by Proffwhyhurry12(m): 1:53pm On Nov 07, 2020
LegendHero:

What is Lekki Massacre and how does that come into context of burning and killing Muslims in the SE?

I hate hypocrisy, we have always condemned these things if it happens to Christians in the North. But yet, here it is in the SE where Christians are burning mosques and hypocrites on this forum are shutting up their mouth without without talking.

Stop burning mosques and killing Muslims. We are not in the days of the old, you guys should stop all these religious bigotry and give peace a chance.

Ibos should stop discriminating against Muslims, don’t be a bigot!
This thread showcases the kind of hatred they have for Muslims in their region. It is shameful to see people been happy about burning of Mosque to the extent of competing death's with the past

2 Likes

Re: Stop Burning Mosques In Igboland - MURIC by globaltechedu: 1:56pm On Nov 07, 2020
May God heal this economy rotten by religious and tribalistic traits....

If you want to mine bitcoin... You can check the link in my signature
Re: Stop Burning Mosques In Igboland - MURIC by Ojiofor: 1:59pm On Nov 07, 2020
This Yoruba muslim should stay away from Igbo affairs.
Re: Stop Burning Mosques In Igboland - MURIC by Chijeep(m): 2:03pm On Nov 07, 2020
Ibadansun1:
95% of Igbos are not Muslims, so how come did they went to the extent of building a Muslim market in Igboland?
who'll patronize them?
that means they've another agenda...
Re: Stop Burning Mosques In Igboland - MURIC by Jaykaynigltd: 2:05pm On Nov 07, 2020
So Muric has found her voice?
where is Muric while our youths are being killed for protesting bad governance and brutality?
Muric is not an islamic organisation but a political party that promote her master interest but hiding under religion.
NL scholars i am a muslim before you open your dirty mouth to curse another person religion!!!!

1 Like

Re: Stop Burning Mosques In Igboland - MURIC by eddyslim(m): 2:05pm On Nov 07, 2020
Or what will happen?
Re: Stop Burning Mosques In Igboland - MURIC by robosky02(m): 2:06pm On Nov 07, 2020
Please whast about the churches burnt in the North?

Can MURIC ask the governors there to rebuilt
Re: Stop Burning Mosques In Igboland - MURIC by honest1480(m): 2:07pm On Nov 07, 2020
A muslim man stabbed an Igbo man nearly to death in Nsukka, and the MUSRIC is not condemning such violent act perpetrated by their member. It shows that they don't care of the life of Igbos, rather they are after mosques.

1 Like

Re: Stop Burning Mosques In Igboland - MURIC by honest1480(m): 2:08pm On Nov 07, 2020
A muslim man stabbed an Igbo man nearly to death in Nsukka, and the MUSRIC is not condemning such violent act perpetrated by their member. It shows that they don't care of the life of Igbos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Burning Mosques In Igboland - MURIC by ABANGWABOI(m): 2:11pm On Nov 07, 2020
#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

This Muric clown is an Asshole..
Thunder fire am for Yansh..
Useless modafucker..
Re: Stop Burning Mosques In Igboland - MURIC by connection2019(m): 2:15pm On Nov 07, 2020
OfficialMURIC:

when Muslim start they will call terrorist they forget to know that they are much terrorist nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fayose Orders Ekiti Assembly To Approve N10b Appropriation A Month To Hand Over / 2023: Obi's Popularity Among Youths Worries Atiku, Tinubu’s Camps / GEJ- Nissan To Build Cars In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.