Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Stop Burning Mosques In Igboland - MURIC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Burning Mosques In Igboland - MURIC (21153 Views)

Group Denies Report Of Burning Mosques In Enugu / Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" / LASG Appeals To Residents To Stop Burning Tires On Tarred Road Surfaces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Burning Mosques In Igboland - MURIC by lightangel65i(m): 2:16pm On Nov 07, 2020
LegendHero:
Igbos should stop killing Muslims and burning mosque coz everyone got a right to practice their religion without any animosity.

Most of Nairalanders are hypocrites, if this had happened to the Christian, you all would have been here insulting all Muslims while reporting the case to ICC, NBA, EFCC, CID, NIA, and etc.

MURIC might be off most times in their publications but on this one they are very right.

Igbos should stop killing and harming Muslims. Religious bigotry shouldn’t be allowed to stand anywhere in this age and time!

Shut up overgrown idi0t,after they killed christains in the north they think they will not pay for it, thousands of christains have been killed by that paedophile religion, so christains have every right to kill scores of them one christains life is worth 100muslims cause they are pieces of shit.
Is it so hard if you don't want to be killed go to thenorth and join your fellow paedophiles
Re: Stop Burning Mosques In Igboland - MURIC by LegendHero(m): 2:23pm On Nov 07, 2020
lightangel65i:

Shut up overgrown idi0t,after they killed christains in the north they think they will not pay for it, thousands of christains have been killed by that paedophile religion, so christains have every right to kill scores of them one christains life is worth 100muslims cause they are pieces of shit.
Is it so hard if you don't want to be killed go to thenorth and join your fellow paedophiles

Says a killer.

Ibos should stop killing Muslims. Don’t be barbaric and murderous. Religious bigotry won’t help you guys.

Stop the hate!!!

2 Likes

Re: Stop Burning Mosques In Igboland - MURIC by Oyinlomobambam(m): 2:37pm On Nov 07, 2020
Ibadansun1:
What is his business in igbo land?

Are u happy they are burning it down?
Re: Stop Burning Mosques In Igboland - MURIC by Mccullum: 2:38pm On Nov 07, 2020
The Prof has let the world to know what Igbos were doing against Muslims in their midst, they dislikes seeing Muslims and mosques around their State.

If shouting against such act on your people in other places, why doing that against peoples of other religion in your places, that's hypocrisy.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Burning Mosques In Igboland - MURIC by Osidazz19: 2:42pm On Nov 07, 2020
[s]
Ibadansun1:
[/s]

Dumb ass bastard? Will that be your dumb question if the case was reversed?

Too many brainwashed idiotic monkeys on NL.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Burning Mosques In Igboland - MURIC by November1857(m): 2:44pm On Nov 07, 2020
Proffwhyhurry12:
This thread showcases the kind of hatred they have for Muslims in their region. It is shameful to see people been happy about burning of Mosque to the extent of competing death's with the past
we don't want , na by force !
Re: Stop Burning Mosques In Igboland - MURIC by vicfajeze: 2:45pm On Nov 07, 2020
Ibadansun1:
me I no know ooooo
Re: Stop Burning Mosques In Igboland - MURIC by Yunam20(m): 2:46pm On Nov 07, 2020
If we start burning churches in the north here, hope CAN will keep quiet.

1 Like

Re: Stop Burning Mosques In Igboland - MURIC by IMAliyu(m): 2:46pm On Nov 07, 2020
Pax101:
Take the mosques to North.

We don't want them in Igbo land.

Is it too much to ask?
Now reverse your statement and hear how it sounds and whether it sounds right or not?

"Take the churches to the South

We don't want them in Hausa land

Is it too much to ask?"

1 Like

Re: Stop Burning Mosques In Igboland - MURIC by Niceman12(m): 2:47pm On Nov 07, 2020
Ibadansun1:

What is your problem with southern Kaduna?
Re: Stop Burning Mosques In Igboland - MURIC by Pecuman: 2:50pm On Nov 07, 2020
Niceman12:

What is your problem with southern Kaduna?

Southern Kaduna invited the whole south there, no one called MURIC to Alaigbo
Re: Stop Burning Mosques In Igboland - MURIC by Pecuman: 2:52pm On Nov 07, 2020
Proffwhyhurry12:
This thread showcases the kind of hatred they have for Muslims in their region. It is shameful to see people been happy about burning of Mosque to the extent of competing death's with the past

And people want us to share country with them.

We shouldn't be forced to share country with killers, save Northerners from them and eject Igboland from Nigeria, like Malaysia did to Singapore.
Re: Stop Burning Mosques In Igboland - MURIC by Niceman12(m): 2:54pm On Nov 07, 2020
Pecuman:

Southern Kaduna invited the whole south there, no one called MURIC to Alaigbo

Muslims in Igboland invites all the Muslims around the globe which MURIC is also part of.
Re: Stop Burning Mosques In Igboland - MURIC by Pecuman: 2:54pm On Nov 07, 2020
connection2019:
when Muslim start they will call terrorist they forget to know that they are much terrorist nonsense

We cannot share country with these violent Igbos, they and their impovrished Igboland should be ejected from Nigeria.
Re: Stop Burning Mosques In Igboland - MURIC by Raymond217: 2:56pm On Nov 07, 2020
today's match are available for an affordable price from
70-odd to
450-odd
If you are interested that's my WhatsApp number on my profile no scam sure odd available just DM and see for yourself no prediction all correct score.

Re: Stop Burning Mosques In Igboland - MURIC by NinjaMetahuman: 2:59pm On Nov 07, 2020
Seerade029:

Your statement is faulty, because no experiment was made before you spill out that nonsense.
Christians are more in SW than Muslims and Prof Akintola is just one person.

An average Yoruba has family with both religions, except Ekiti, Ondo and some parts of Ogun/Oyo.
the guy is an ignorant flat head from South East.

Don't let his moniker fool you.
Re: Stop Burning Mosques In Igboland - MURIC by plantist: 3:05pm On Nov 07, 2020
helinues:
Muric should not add fuel to the current situation in Enugu.

Are you a professor of destruction?

Didn't you read the part he calls for restraint from Muslims. It is disheartening to see you and others giving tacit approval to this bloodletting. It shows you are all hypocrites. If this had happened in the North, CAN and other hypocrites wouldn't have minced words in their condemnations. But because Muslims are at the receiving end of these killings and wanton destruction, you suddenly lost your voices.
Re: Stop Burning Mosques In Igboland - MURIC by Pax101: 3:06pm On Nov 07, 2020
IMAliyu:

Now reverse your statement and hear how it sounds and whether it sounds right or not?

"Take the churches to the South

We don't want them in Hausa land

Is it too much to ask?"

Hasn't it being the case in core Sharia north from time immemorial?

Haven't you all be killing Christians from ages?

Have you ever condemned it?

You want to breed religion madness in the east .
Re: Stop Burning Mosques In Igboland - MURIC by Malawian(m): 3:07pm On Nov 07, 2020
Is it that there is nobody close to this man that can give him a brain resetting slap?
Re: Stop Burning Mosques In Igboland - MURIC by plantist: 3:08pm On Nov 07, 2020
Ibadansun1:

When the Northerners start theirs, you people will cry cheesy
I dey pity una
Re: Stop Burning Mosques In Igboland - MURIC by Pymetrics: 3:20pm On Nov 07, 2020
OK2NVME:
This one wants a retailation in the north.

Why did he not talk when Yorubas were attacking Hausa traders in Fegba , Lagos during the EndSars riots?
Is racial or political killings not different from community fighting?
Now you say Yoruba but you people are quick to say Yoruba Muslim. So will Yoruba Muslim be killing Hausa Muslim in the name of religion?
They killed people and burn their mosques and you are here likened situation that are not similar.
Don't be confused bro. Say truth and don't be afraid. Muslims are being persecuted in South East and South South.
Re: Stop Burning Mosques In Igboland - MURIC by AregbeFufu: 3:28pm On Nov 07, 2020
JoeEeL:

Even if something happened, do you realise how many Christians have been killed in the North? My parents had to run away from the north in the 19's. I really give kudos to the Igbo race cos they are an extremely stubborn and resilient race. The igbos know how to hold their own no matter what. If not for the Igbos, the North would have overrun this country taytay. Igbos are that bone stuck in their throat that will never go down!
Don't mind those people. Very hypocritical in nature.
Remember the Igbo woman that was beheaded in kano just for asking a praying Muslim to shift from her shop.
They were arrested by their governor granted them state pardon and released 2 convicted murderers!
Did these animals not rejoice for the release of their heroic brothers that murdered the infidel.
Those animals are somewhere in kano living their lives after gruesomely murdering an innocent woman but they'll come here with their deceptive cries of oppression and justice.

1 Like

Re: Stop Burning Mosques In Igboland - MURIC by IMAliyu(m): 3:29pm On Nov 07, 2020
Pax101:

Hasn't it being the case in core Sharia north from time immemorial?

Haven't you all be killing Christians from ages?

Have you ever condemned it?

You want to breed religion madness in the east .

Let's get this out of the way first. I don't play this religion game. I don't condone any killing, I have actively condemned religious extremism and I don't live in a "core Sharia" state

I pointed out the faults in your thoughts.
And it's the faults that the core northern states has. They see the churches and Christian activities in their lands as part of a larger conspiracy to Christianize the north and therefore show hostility towards it.

This conspiracy is just born out of baseless paranoia of the Muslims there, the same way Igbos think there is a conspiracy by the Muslims in there lands.

The only way to win this game is for every individual to choose not to play.
So you want to avenge the innocent Christian lives lost in the attacks in the North, by killing innocent Muslims, and the cycle of bloodshed to continue on?
An eye for an eye will just make the world blind.
The victims in this kind of cases are never the perpetrators.
Re: Stop Burning Mosques In Igboland - MURIC by Loveurneighbour: 3:30pm On Nov 07, 2020
Why do Igbo Christians develop hatred for Igbo Muslims?

1 Like

Re: Stop Burning Mosques In Igboland - MURIC by authority2006(m): 3:31pm On Nov 07, 2020
Ibadansun1:

A stitch in time saves nine they say. Continue asking stupid questions and leaving the subject.

1 Like

Re: Stop Burning Mosques In Igboland - MURIC by Oracleforce: 3:42pm On Nov 07, 2020
Muslim Igbo hate MURIC and Ishaq Akintola....
MURic is only recognized in the southwest region.
Let him speak for Oodua people who have been bitten and battered by the power from the up north instead of wasting his precious time writing trash letter to Igbo or Hausa Muslim who didn't even recognize him as an Islamic teacher or representative.....
Re: Stop Burning Mosques In Igboland - MURIC by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:43pm On Nov 07, 2020
I particularly like the conclusive part of his report
Re: Stop Burning Mosques In Igboland - MURIC by Pecuman: 3:44pm On Nov 07, 2020
Niceman12:

Muslims in Igboland invites all the Muslims around the globe which MURIC is also part of.

And you just mentioned why SE wants them out, why will SE be inviting the Caliphate to their lands.
Re: Stop Burning Mosques In Igboland - MURIC by Bellotelli: 3:45pm On Nov 07, 2020
The north just de use corner eye look east... When e set.
Re: Stop Burning Mosques In Igboland - MURIC by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:45pm On Nov 07, 2020
Ibadansun1:
If I check very well now I will find somewhere where you pointed fingers at Elrufai

The big question should be, did they really burnt mosques and killed 11 Muslims?
Re: Stop Burning Mosques In Igboland - MURIC by riczy(m): 3:49pm On Nov 07, 2020
U ppl av heard pls, Gov Umahi protect d students of d said schl in Afikpo, I know d schl. God bless Nigeria!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Buhari Meets With Security Chiefs (Pictures) / EFCC To Arrest Priests Over Atuche’s N45 Million Tithe / Budget Padding: Senate Uncovers N2bn Inserted Into Fashola's Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.