Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,419 members, 7,954,660 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:31 AM

Aisha Yesufu: El-Rufai Is A Divisive Bigot, The Insecurity In Kaduna Is Bad - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu: El-Rufai Is A Divisive Bigot, The Insecurity In Kaduna Is Bad (26607 Views)

Kaduna Is Now In A Situation Described In Isaiah 49:26 - Shehu Sani / Uzodinma: Aggrieved Politicians Responsible For The Insecurity In Imo State / "Nasir El-Rufai Is My Brother" - Kadaria Ahmed Says In An Old Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Yesufu: El-Rufai Is A Divisive Bigot, The Insecurity In Kaduna Is Bad by NSK4U(m): 1:35pm On Nov 03, 2020
Arrewa:
you don't know me in person!

I don't have to come to nairaland to tell the world what I have been the doing for the betterment of Northern Nigeria.

I don't defend politicians...

I am only defending Elrufai cos majority of those attacking him are people who bigotry has clouded their sense of judgment.

They defend their ugly, wicked and heartless politicians only to be attacking Elrufai who we all know is better than most southern politicians in every aspect.

I'm a rebel here in kano... Who is always against injustice.

I do meet the governor to table our problems... I don't just rant online.

Elrufai and zulum are the only sensible politicians we have in the north.

If you are a real northerner... Then you suppose to know this!

Yes, you would defend Elrufai because he's so brazen and leaves no stone unturned as he pursues the Fulani agenda of Islamizing Nigeria unlike others who still exercise some restraints as they pursue the same interest.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: El-Rufai Is A Divisive Bigot, The Insecurity In Kaduna Is Bad by Donspicey: 1:35pm On Nov 03, 2020
Heavensent01:

you don't know the different between human and physical capital

we are talking about human lives and you're eulogizing someone on physical projects. how has he been fairing with security of Kaduna occupants ? that's the subject matter of this thread

take your slow reasoning out of this thread

Lolsss,,,,dats wat he has been doing wen ever insecurity issue is raised...he will start sharing pix dey show us roads......

hold him tight to tell u why El rufai hv turned deaf ears to the cries of southern kadun killings due to insecurity

Las Las u go see say he is as daft as d gov....

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: El-Rufai Is A Divisive Bigot, The Insecurity In Kaduna Is Bad by EMMY76: 1:41pm On Nov 03, 2020
What is even giving this woman all the guts to be attacking northern leaders and their way of life? I really fear for her life she might be taken out by the heartless northern cabals they won't even see it as anything. The muslim north and it's leaders hates any form of criticizism.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: El-Rufai Is A Divisive Bigot, The Insecurity In Kaduna Is Bad by sojiadebayo: 1:44pm On Nov 03, 2020
I NO JUST SEE THE WORD DEVISIVE FOR MY LEXICON ABI WHICH TIME UNA UPDATE DICTIONARY AND I NO NO NOW
Re: Aisha Yesufu: El-Rufai Is A Divisive Bigot, The Insecurity In Kaduna Is Bad by Heavensent01(m): 1:48pm On Nov 03, 2020
Donspicey:

Lolsss,,,,dats wat he has been doing wen ever insecurity issue is raised...he will start sharing pix dey show us roads......

hold him tight to tell u why El rufai hv turned deaf ears to the cries of southern kadun killings due to insecurity

Las Las u go see say he is as daft as d gov....

it's normal for him to do his PR work for his Arewa people but the way he's going with it sound imbecility

I wonder which institution he graduated from, those that certified him as a graduate need to be sacked and dismissed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu: El-Rufai Is A Divisive Bigot, The Insecurity In Kaduna Is Bad by Jonathan39: 1:49pm On Nov 03, 2020
Not just El rufai, No Northerner should be allowed to Be president come 2023
uduigwomen:
El Rufai is a pretender who like riding on public sentiments. His claim to be rooting for true federalism is to ride on southern feelings to power like APC and Buhari only to abandon the ship if only he ever gets to be president.
We should beware of El Rufai

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: El-Rufai Is A Divisive Bigot, The Insecurity In Kaduna Is Bad by SeriouslySense(m): 1:51pm On Nov 03, 2020
okay, you have said it all

sammysneh:

No,we tribalise and politicise every thing

I was even banned recently because of little thing I said on Sunday
Re: Aisha Yesufu: El-Rufai Is A Divisive Bigot, The Insecurity In Kaduna Is Bad by teejet: 1:54pm On Nov 03, 2020
His feathers need to be ruffled.

So annoyingly relaxed on the Southern Kaduna security situation, and yet want to aspire for Presidency.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: El-Rufai Is A Divisive Bigot, The Insecurity In Kaduna Is Bad by Seunaj05(m): 2:03pm On Nov 03, 2020
Arrewa:
Clout chaser!

Elrufai remain one of the best governor in Nigeria!

Elrufai is fighting insecurity and at same time developing Kaduna State.

Same people blaming Buhari for the insecurity in Benue are blaming Elrufai for the insecurity in southern kaduna!

Bigotry is a disease!

Only bigots hate Elrufai!

Elrufai is outstanding!

More Grace Mallam!!
It will never be well with you. You are one of Nigeria problems. Telling lies in solidarity with religion and ethnicity is what you were born to do.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: El-Rufai Is A Divisive Bigot, The Insecurity In Kaduna Is Bad by ecclize: 2:09pm On Nov 03, 2020
if only the energy our leaders put in strateging on how to get re-elected can be translate into Nation building i believe Nigeria would have been greater the UK
Re: Aisha Yesufu: El-Rufai Is A Divisive Bigot, The Insecurity In Kaduna Is Bad by Brushstrokes20: 2:43pm On Nov 03, 2020
Spot on aisha! The bigot is a sadist!
Re: Aisha Yesufu: El-Rufai Is A Divisive Bigot, The Insecurity In Kaduna Is Bad by steeltrust: 2:45pm On Nov 03, 2020
[quote author=yarimo post=95637952][/quote] so u re a dog

lemme run before u ethnically bite me
Re: Aisha Yesufu: El-Rufai Is A Divisive Bigot, The Insecurity In Kaduna Is Bad by sammysneh(m): 2:47pm On Nov 03, 2020
SeriouslySense:

okay, you have said it all

The govt said hoodlums killed lekki protesters

Is this a country to fight for
Re: Aisha Yesufu: El-Rufai Is A Divisive Bigot, The Insecurity In Kaduna Is Bad by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 03, 2020
ATEAMS:
Mankind invented the atomic bomb, but no mouse would ever construct a mousetrap.
Are you comparing the intellectual capacity of mankind to that of a Mouse? I am really interested in understanding what was going through your head before posting that.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: El-Rufai Is A Divisive Bigot, The Insecurity In Kaduna Is Bad by Danzakidakura(m): 2:53pm On Nov 03, 2020
Arrewa:
Clout chaser!

Same people blaming Buhari for the insecurity in Benue are blaming Elrufai for the insecurity in southern kaduna!

Bigotry is a disease!

Elrufai is outstanding!

More Grace Mallam!!
oga hell rufai is a terrorist, the same Fulani he paid to stop killing are here in kaduna south .taken over our villages raped and killed our children. Show me one good road or even a little development in kaduna south. He will not end well.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: El-Rufai Is A Divisive Bigot, The Insecurity In Kaduna Is Bad by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 03, 2020
Arrewa:
Clout chaser!

Bigotry is a disease!

Elrufai is outstanding!

More Grace Mallam!!
Come on my dude, how can you type this with a straight face.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: El-Rufai Is A Divisive Bigot, The Insecurity In Kaduna Is Bad by SeriouslySense(m): 2:58pm On Nov 03, 2020
when its gets tough the though gets going.

Sure this is not a country to fight for, but we make up this country, and this is where our history was formed, we can decide to improve history, we can choose to construct carefully.

sammysneh:

The govt said hoodlums killed lekki protesters

Is this a country to fight for
Re: Aisha Yesufu: El-Rufai Is A Divisive Bigot, The Insecurity In Kaduna Is Bad by Arrewa: 2:58pm On Nov 03, 2020
Danzakidakura:
oga hell rufai is a terrorist, the same Fulani he paid to stop killing are here in kaduna south .taken over our villages raped and killed our children. Show me one good road or even a little development in kaduna south. He will not end well.
shut up!
Imposter! The other day you claimed taraba only for me to leta find out that you are an ipob from Aba.
Now you wan claim south Kaduna!

Must you impersonate to spread your lies and propaganda?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu: El-Rufai Is A Divisive Bigot, The Insecurity In Kaduna Is Bad by oluplus(m): 2:59pm On Nov 03, 2020
Arrewa:
Not just south Kaduna... Zamfara and kastina villages!

But as for Elrufai....!!

He is the smartest governor in the north!

And one of the most hardworking governor in Nigeria!

Dear Elrufai continue developing Kaduna State!

We are solidly behind you!

I dont want to call you names. But I noticed you tactically ignored the issue raised about the Governor and started doing what you were paid to do.

Are you not bothered that 4 members of the same family are in kidnapper's den, even after paying a ransom of N3M? and all you can foolishly do is to praise your Governor for his failure to secure the lives and properties of the people of Kaduna?
This happened in Zaria and not Kaduna south, so what exactly is your point?
What exactly is your usefulness in this world?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: El-Rufai Is A Divisive Bigot, The Insecurity In Kaduna Is Bad by Danzakidakura(m): 3:01pm On Nov 03, 2020
Arrewa:
shut up!
Imposter! The other day you claimed taraba inky for me to leta find out that you are an ipob from Aba.
Now you wan claim south Kaduna!

Must you impersonate to spread your lies and propaganda?
grin ipob from aba.can you foolishly go back to the topic.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: El-Rufai Is A Divisive Bigot, The Insecurity In Kaduna Is Bad by sammysneh(m): 3:01pm On Nov 03, 2020
SeriouslySense:
when its gets tough the though gets going.

Sure this is not a country to fight for, but we make up this country, and this is where our history was formed, we can decide to improve history, we can choose to construct carefully.

You are right bro, God epp us
Re: Aisha Yesufu: El-Rufai Is A Divisive Bigot, The Insecurity In Kaduna Is Bad by SeriouslySense(m): 3:03pm On Nov 03, 2020
May God help us, it is easier said than done.
sammysneh:

You are right bro, God epp us
Re: Aisha Yesufu: El-Rufai Is A Divisive Bigot, The Insecurity In Kaduna Is Bad by Shattuck(m): 3:06pm On Nov 03, 2020
CamusMidas:

Come on my dude, how can you type this with a straight face.
I think what he was trying to say is that security is a national issue, by making reference to Benue and kaduna.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: El-Rufai Is A Divisive Bigot, The Insecurity In Kaduna Is Bad by Exodora: 3:18pm On Nov 03, 2020
Arrewa:
Clout chaser!

Bigotry is a disease!

Elrufai is outstanding!

More Grace Mallam!!
So what exactly are we suppose to do with those pix . Does it mean that roads are more important than the people's wellbeing

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: El-Rufai Is A Divisive Bigot, The Insecurity In Kaduna Is Bad by veektor01(m): 3:22pm On Nov 03, 2020
I mean no disrespect but you sound like a fool.
Can you please mention one Good thing el rufai has done in Kaduna?

Arrewa:
Clout chaser!

Bigotry is a disease!

Elrufai is outstanding!

More Grace Mallam!!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: El-Rufai Is A Divisive Bigot, The Insecurity In Kaduna Is Bad by MisterGrace: 4:19pm On Nov 03, 2020
Arrewa:
Clout chaser!

Bigotry is a disease!

Elrufai is outstanding!

More Grace Mallam!!

Why won't you support your blood thirsty fulani brother?

The killings in Southern Kaduna means nothing to you.

You see why we rejected you and your cunning approach to befriend us in the middlebelt.

After restructuring, we will all expunge you fulani land grabbers and killers from the middlebelt completely.

We want our peace back.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: El-Rufai Is A Divisive Bigot, The Insecurity In Kaduna Is Bad by Arrewa: 4:24pm On Nov 03, 2020
MisterGrace:

Why won't you support your blood thirsty fulani brother?

The killings in Southern Kaduna means nothing to you.

You see why we rejected you and your cunning approach to befriend us in the middlebelt.

After restructuring, we will all expunge you fulani land grabbers and killers from the middlebelt completely.

We want our peace back.
middle belt?? Keep deceiving yourself!
Re: Aisha Yesufu: El-Rufai Is A Divisive Bigot, The Insecurity In Kaduna Is Bad by forgiveness: 4:25pm On Nov 03, 2020
Arrewa:

But as for Elrufai....!!

The time has come for Nigerians to move beyond mediocre to excellence.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: El-Rufai Is A Divisive Bigot, The Insecurity In Kaduna Is Bad by Bialegend(m): 4:39pm On Nov 03, 2020
Acekidc4:
Everything Happening in Kaduna and Nigeria at Large does not really too Concern them, Na how to Share Money, Plan elections and Talk rubbish na im full their Empty Head.....Stop Innocent Killings they won't hear.........Stop Hunger in the Land na deaf ears e dey fall.....What Can We Ordinary Citizens now do
All you idiots that still want to continue sharing a country with them are the real fools. They are smarter than you slow pokes.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: El-Rufai Is A Divisive Bigot, The Insecurity In Kaduna Is Bad by mobi99(m): 5:09pm On Nov 03, 2020
Arrewa:
Clout chaser!

Bigotry is a disease!

Elrufai is outstanding!

More Grace Mallam!!
u amazed me wit your thoughts.... so infrastructure is more important than the life's of kaduna citizens? all these killing means nothing to u abi? no wonder the value the life cows than that of human.. shame on u

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: El-Rufai Is A Divisive Bigot, The Insecurity In Kaduna Is Bad by DMerciful(m): 5:10pm On Nov 03, 2020
You think development is in roads and bridges? No wonder the North remains undeveloped.
An educated and enlightened population is the most advanced form of development!
Arrewa:

But as for Elrufai....!!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: El-Rufai Is A Divisive Bigot, The Insecurity In Kaduna Is Bad by saraki2019(m): 5:14pm On Nov 03, 2020
What of activist that only attack northerners when it affect southerners interest? This is why the northerners hates you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Amangwu Ohafia In Abia Deserted As Gunmen Launch Attacks, Kill Many Residents / Eid Mubarak: Jonathan Celebrates With Muslims, Some Nigerians React(screenshots) / I Was Overthrown In 1984 For Refusing To Devalue The Naira – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.