Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! - Travel (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! (120905 Views)

Just Got My Visa To Travel To Germany For Work, I Am Having Cold Feet. / I Urgently Want To Travel To Cyprus This Year, How Possible? Suggestions Please / Three Month Visa To Canada For A Seminar..how To Do I Extend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Quelme: 8:38am On Dec 28, 2020
ebuka10box:
I got called up for 3 jobs I Applied online ,not really high paying but it's reasonable... I didn't pay any agent a dime so u can apply for jobs online and u will be contacted
please drop the job site for us.
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by ebuka10box(m): 10:34am On Dec 28, 2020
Quelme:
please drop the job site for us.
mourjan was really helpful.... download the app

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by depure(m): 10:54am On Dec 28, 2020
ebu's my prayers for you. is to succeed

7 Likes

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by MiracleMe7: 1:48pm On Dec 28, 2020
TysonsCorner:
This thread should be closed!! The OP has refused to update. But before he travelled he was all over the place begging for information now that he has successfully travelled he has refused to help others with information.

This is why helping Nigerians with info has no benefits...

The OP was just an opportunist!!!
You are a wicked man! Do u know the meaning of opportunist? In fact anyway I found out that you are a teenager let me reserve what I wanted to say.
But learned to watch before u talk

3 Likes

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by MiracleMe7: 1:58pm On Dec 28, 2020
TysonsCorner:
This thread should be closed!! The OP has refused to update. But before he travelled he was all over the place begging for information now that he has successfully travelled he has refused to help others with information.

This is why helping Nigerians with info has no benefits...

The OP was just an opportunisist!!!
You are a wicked man! Do u know the meaning of opportunist? So u want to use your monitoring mirror to destroy him and that is why u want him to be updating u in every step he makes in Dubai?
@Ebuka10box, pls stop dis your update on your stay in Dubai. Pls focused on what u are there for and u owes nobody any apology for not updating. Be careful witches and wizards full dis nairaland.
Stay in Dubai and PROSPER!

14 Likes

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Damian457: 5:14pm On Dec 28, 2020
I’m telling you..
This nairaland is so full of bad belles. They are the unfortunate Nigerians without any means of leaving Nigeria.
I was initially thinking of starting my own travel thread on my adventure in my dream country in 2021 but I’m seriously beginning to have a rethink.
I am starting no fuckkkking thread
@OP focus on your dubai hustle and PROSPER! You are going to succeed and God will make your helpers locate you in Jesus mighty name.

MiracleMe7:

You are a wicked man! Do u know the meaning of opportunist? So u want to use your monitoring mirror to destroy him and that is why u want him to be updating u in every step he makes in Dubai?
@Ebuka10box, pls stop dis your update on your stay in Dubai. Pls focused on what u are there for and u owes nobody any apology for not updating. Be careful witches and wizards full dis nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by ebuka10box(m): 7:00pm On Dec 28, 2020
Damian457:
I’m telling you..
This nairaland is so full of bad belles. They are the unfortunate Nigerians without any means of leaving Nigeria.
I was initially thinking of starting my own travel thread on my adventure in my dream country in 2021 but I’m seriously beginning to have a rethink.
I am starting no fuckkkking thread
@OP focus on your dubai hustle and PROSPER! You are going to succeed and God will make your helpers locate you in Jesus mighty name.

amen . thanks ,I really appreciate

2 Likes

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by ebuka10box(m): 7:00pm On Dec 28, 2020
depure:
ebu's my prayers for you. is to succeed
thank you
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by ebuka10box(m): 7:02pm On Dec 28, 2020
MiracleMe7:

my brother thanks a lot
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by MiracleMe7: 9:14pm On Dec 28, 2020
ebuka10box:
my broth[b][/b]er thanks a lot
Pls not brother
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by MiracleMe7: 9:16pm On Dec 28, 2020
ebuka10box:
my brother thanks a lot
You are welcome! But pls not brother
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by ebuka10box(m): 9:20pm On Dec 28, 2020
MiracleMe7:

You are welcome! But pls not brother
my sister

1 Like

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by MiracleMe7: 9:21pm On Dec 28, 2020
ebuka10box:
my sister
Welcome dear!
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Freedomfsl: 10:37pm On Dec 28, 2020
ebuka10box:
I got called up for 3 jobs I Applied online ,not really high paying but it's reasonable... I didn't pay any agent a dime so u can apply for jobs online and u will be contacted

See if you apply on some side hustle too. Don't rely on salary from your 8-5 job alone.

Look into short certifications that will give an edge for more job opportunities.

Wish you all the best bro.

4 Likes

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Awesomefoodie: 4:50pm On Jan 03, 2021
Pls guys can I use my SIM card for WhatsApp in Dubai and also my ATM card? And can I receive text messages and bank alert through my sim number while staying in Dubai?
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by ebuka10box(m): 9:44pm On Jan 03, 2021
met with two nairalanders who just arrived

8 Likes

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by ebuka10box(m): 9:44pm On Jan 03, 2021
all man dey run from naija

1 Like

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Awesomefoodie: 10:25pm On Jan 03, 2021
Pls someone should answer my questions
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by fergieboy: 10:26pm On Jan 03, 2021
Awesomefoodie:
Pls guys can I use my SIM card for WhatsApp in Dubai and also my ATM card? And can I receive text messages and bank alert through my sim number while staying in Dubai?
Yes you can do all

You can even call with your Nigerian SIM while in Dubai through roaming

You can withdraw on the ATM with your MasterCard

2 Likes

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Awesomefoodie: 10:36pm On Jan 03, 2021
fergieboy:

Yes you can do all

You can even call with your Nigerian SIM while in Dubai through roaming

You can withdraw on the ATM with your MasterCard

Thanks for your response. Pls can I do bank transfer with my SIM card and bank code there and will I be charged more than the usual charges here for sending and receiving text messages. Thanks once again
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by fergieboy: 10:38pm On Jan 03, 2021
Awesomefoodie:

Thanks for your response. Pls can I do bank transfer with my SIM card and bank code there and will I be charged more than the usual charges here for sending and receiving text messages. Thanks once again
Yes you can but don't know about the charges

You can also download your bank app and register along with it also

3 Likes

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Awesomefoodie: 10:45pm On Jan 03, 2021
Thank you so much
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by aminusodiq(m): 7:28am On Jan 04, 2021
ebuka10box:
please what's an average salary for Nigerian immigrants in Dubai... Please state in AED … what range of salary is good enough to live in UAE and saveup and relocate to Poland or Canada.

Pls your response will be highly appreciated
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by ebuka10box(m): 9:12pm On Jan 04, 2021
aminusodiq:
please what's an average salary for Nigerian immigrants in Dubai... Please state in AED … what range of salary is good enough to live in UAE and saveup and relocate to Poland or Canada.

Pls your response will be highly appreciated
bro itcdepends on the job u got, but certifications are needed here and I mean theirs oooo. but for a start u can get a job ranging from 100k to 250k for menial job.

7 Likes

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by aminusodiq(m): 10:46pm On Jan 04, 2021
ebuka10box:
bro itcdepends on the job u got, but certifications are needed here and I mean theirs oooo. but for a start u can get a job ranging from 100k to 250k for menial job.
thanks for your response, a friend was told to learn crane operation in Nigeria and later relocate. That will be a skilled work. The training is expensive here and he dosent knw if it will be worth it. I need first hand info .... Thanks alot for your response
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Mike213: 10:58pm On Jan 04, 2021
ebuka10box:

Bro can one book bed space when he gets to the airport
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by ebuka10box(m): 4:42am On Jan 05, 2021
aminusodiq:
thanks for your response, a friend was told to learn crane operation in Nigeria and later relocate. That will be a skilled work. The training is expensive here and he dosent knw if it will be worth it. I need first hand info .... Thanks alot for your response
its advisable he learns,it in Nigeria, then when he comes over he is gonna add certifications to it

2 Likes

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by aminusodiq(m): 7:30am On Jan 05, 2021
ebuka10box:
its advisable he learns,it in Nigeria, then when he comes over he is gonna add certifications to it
thanks alot for your prompt response.... Sorry for bugging you with too much questions, what is the average pay for crane operation in UAE cos the cost of learning here is above 200k.
He's doubting if it's a risk worth taking
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by arizona20: 3:26pm On Jan 05, 2021
Please how is construction work over there in Dubai?I heard they pay construction workers very small salary. Please can someone explain this to me.
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by ebuka10box(m): 7:51pm On Jan 05, 2021
aminusodiq:
thanks alot for your prompt response.... Sorry for bugging you with too much questions, what is the average pay for crane operation in UAE cos the cost of learning here is above 200k.
He's doubting if it's a risk worth taking
it pays well here though, it's just a matter of time like I said

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (37) (Reply)

Lions Nap On Road In South Africa During Lockdown (Photos) / Memoirs From Chile / Beautiful Calabar In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.