Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! - Travel (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! (120781 Views)

Just Got My Visa To Travel To Germany For Work, I Am Having Cold Feet. / I Urgently Want To Travel To Cyprus This Year, How Possible? Suggestions Please / Three Month Visa To Canada For A Seminar..how To Do I Extend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Awesomefoodie: 11:57pm On Dec 12, 2020
Thanks to everyone that gave their opinions and advice, I really appreciate. I knew the truth would definitely come out if I tell you about the offer. I have told the Alhaja I am no more interested.

Thanks once again.

7 Likes

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by ebuka10box(m): 7:03am On Dec 13, 2020
Awesomefoodie:
Good morning and compliment of the season. I met one Alhaja yesterday she said there is a live-in maid Job available in Dubai and salary is 100k when converted to naira. She also said the Visa is 500k and I have to deposit 200k. It will be processed withing 3 weeks and I would resume work straight from the airport. She said I should send her via WhatsApp, my international passport, a passport pic and a portrait pic of me showing my full stature on a white background.

Pls is this real, plus is the salary for live-in maid Job 100k or more than? I hope she is not planning on using me for continued monthly business.
my sister run oooo, I have seen lots of pretty Nigerian girls that are not free till they settle their bosses and their bosses charge them very high like 3.5m for settlement and these girls are vulnerable to attacks from Moroccans and other nationals

3 Likes

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by ebuka10box(m): 7:06am On Dec 13, 2020
I got a job of 1400 dihrams ,I went to check the accommodation yesterday but the agent told me about the nature of the job . he said it oil and gas(piping) ,my ppl e be like construction job oooo. I returned the offer letter back to them

5 Likes

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Henix(m): 7:48am On Dec 13, 2020
ebuka10box:
I got a job of 1400 dihrams ,I went to check the accommodation yesterday but the agent told me about the nature of the job . he said it oil and gas(piping) ,my ppl e be like construction job oooo. I returned the offer letter back to them

What is wrong with construction job? Or is it that the 1400 dihrams is poor for it? Pls elaborate
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Nicoswit(m): 8:10am On Dec 13, 2020
Awesomefoodie:
Thanks to everyone that gave their opinions and advice, I really appreciate. I knew the truth would definitely come out if I tell you about the offer. I have told the Alhaja I am no more interested.

Thanks once again.
Congratulations...you just escaped slavery

1 Like

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Evii: 11:15am On Dec 13, 2020
homealone00:
abeg which school and country is that?

I just saw your message now. Pls reply this message with your what's app number while I forward the country and school name to you for follow-up. If you like I can even connect you with the guy over there.

1 Like

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by homealone00: 12:53pm On Dec 13, 2020
Evii:

I just saw your message now. Pls reply this message with your what's app number while I forward the country and school name to you for follow-up. If you like I can even connect you with the guy over there.
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by homealone00: 1:32pm On Dec 13, 2020
Evii:

pls am waiting your response
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by ebuka10box(m): 4:47pm On Dec 13, 2020
Henix:

What is wrong with construction job? Or is it that the 1400 dihrams is poor for it? Pls elaborate
bro construction job no be here oooo. that's y most Nigerians are complaining about uae...

1 Like

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by NONNYG: 6:18pm On Dec 13, 2020
Henix:

Worst job to do in UAE, if only you know the weather condition during summer. The hotness go fit boil beans. Also the living condition of construction workers is very poor.

4 Likes

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by NONNYG: 6:19pm On Dec 13, 2020
ebuka10box:
bro construction job no be here oooo. that's y most Nigerians are complaining about uae...
You made the right choice by rejecting such offer

9 Likes

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by yungchop: 12:18am On Dec 15, 2020
ebuka10box:

About 150k when bed apace is about 70k then plus feeding.. How much you wan dey save? When you go leave Dubai ... Glad you rejected
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by ebuka10box(m): 1:42am On Dec 15, 2020
yungchop:

About 150k when bed apace is about 70k then plus feeding.. How much you wan dey save? When you go leave Dubai ... Glad you rejected
accommodation and transportation is covered ooo
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Stewart883(m): 5:42am On Dec 15, 2020
ebuka10box:

But na shitty accomodation na. Fucking bunk beds with those Indians and pakistani people.
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by yungchop: 2:41pm On Dec 15, 2020
ebuka10box:

Oh I see.. Then its fine sha.
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by lakerstravel: 1:27am On Dec 16, 2020
Contact LAKERSTRAVEL for reliable information and services on;
*DUBAI/UAE VISA (TOURIST & FREELANCE)
*WORK IN DUBAI / UAE
*STUDY IN UAE
*ACCOMMODATION IN UAE

Whatsapp: 0552184804
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by ebuka10box(m): 2:12am On Dec 16, 2020
uae in pictures

11 Likes

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by ebuka10box(m): 2:13am On Dec 16, 2020

3 Likes

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by ebuka10box(m): 2:20am On Dec 16, 2020

2 Likes

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by ebuka10box(m): 2:24am On Dec 16, 2020

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by kwentoa23(m): 5:45am On Dec 16, 2020
You look great......@Ebuka
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by jerrytailad: 7:52am On Dec 16, 2020
Evii:

Please consider this too 08103202615
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by bloomet(f): 10:08am On Dec 16, 2020
@ebuka10box please how did you process your 3months visa thanks
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by ebuka10box(m): 12:28pm On Dec 16, 2020
bloomet:
my relation helped me ooo

1 Like

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by ebuka10box(m): 12:29pm On Dec 16, 2020
kwentoa23:
You look great......@Ebuka
thanks bro

1 Like

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by NONNYG: 12:29pm On Dec 16, 2020
bloomet:
Check my signature
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by EbonyCy(f): 2:23pm On Dec 16, 2020
ebuka10box:
my relation helped me ooo

Pls how much did it cost you to do it...everything
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Evii: 1:11pm On Dec 17, 2020
jerrytailad:

Please consider this too 08103202615

Bros good afternoon, I've contacted the first guy to my friend that just travelled with the school level and here's the first guy's contact
07019951273. You can contact him for update.
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Awesomefoodie: 9:23am On Dec 18, 2020
Pls house, how much is 1 dirham now to naira? I am seeing 103, 127 and 135 which is the correct figure?
Thanks.
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by NONNYG: 12:29pm On Dec 18, 2020
Awesomefoodie:
Pls house, how much is 1 dirham now to naira? I am seeing 103, 127 and 135 which is the correct figure?
Thanks.
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by badmus11(m): 2:57pm On Dec 18, 2020
Awesomefoodie:
Thanks.
135 is correct figure but If you use your ATM the charges may be higher than that, but if you collect it from any money exchange person is UAE is 135
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by badmus11(m): 3:05pm On Dec 18, 2020
Akunna25:

Hey man i must commend your courage...
but i have a question can someone rent a studio apartment on tourist visa? what was the options available to you before you made ur choice? also bro how many days can your 3 months last and also can you extend like whats the max one can get before they you have to leave UAE

finally how can one exchange money like naria to dollar please help me with this info thanks

sorry for the many question
yes you can rent studio and any of your choice but you cannot do house contract with tourist visa

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (37) (Reply)

Lions Nap On Road In South Africa During Lockdown (Photos) / Beautiful Calabar In Pictures / 10 Years Ban For Overstaying In The UK. And Migrants Coming To The UK.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.