Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! - Travel (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! (120899 Views)

Just Got My Visa To Travel To Germany For Work, I Am Having Cold Feet. / I Urgently Want To Travel To Cyprus This Year, How Possible? Suggestions Please / Three Month Visa To Canada For A Seminar..how To Do I Extend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by ebuka10box(m): 10:07am On May 31, 2021
joungblood:
So one have to spend 14 days in Ghana and also get Covid-19 test from Ghana before entering dubai? What's all this stress na
yes bro
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by academySteps(m): 1:43pm On May 31, 2021
ebuka10box:
yes bro
When Nigeria and UAE resolve issue
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by ebuka10box(m): 10:49pm On May 31, 2021
academySteps:

they haven't
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by academySteps(m): 11:01pm On May 31, 2021
ebuka10box:
they haven't
Till when now bro
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by renew4life: 12:00am On Jun 01, 2021
academySteps:

What Issues?
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by bussyJJ(m): 8:53am On Jun 01, 2021
ebuka10box:
yes bro
Flight may likely resume this month 17th.
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by omoowhe: 3:47pm On Jun 01, 2021
bussyJJ:
Flight may likely resume this month 17th.
How confirmed is this info!!! We've been hearing same thing since last month!
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by joungblood(m): 5:06pm On Jun 01, 2021
ebuka10box:
yes bro

Smh, abeg I'll just wait until this nonsense is over, that might mean my visa expiring next month
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by omoowhe: 6:27pm On Jun 01, 2021
joungblood:

Smh, abeg I'll just wait until this nonsense is over, that might mean my visa expiring next month
Believe me,i don't think it's getting over anytime soon!
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by academySteps(m): 7:27pm On Jun 01, 2021
omoowhe:

Are you a pessimist ?
I know you're not aware that words are powerful
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by omoowhe: 7:52pm On Jun 01, 2021
academySteps:

Are you a pessimist ?
I know you're not aware that words are powerful
This ain't about being pessimist or not, it's the Truth.... I've followed this for some time now and I don't believe in that words are powerful myth..... Thanks
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Gadgetmobil(m): 8:41pm On Jun 01, 2021
I tried booking and saw the attached.
Does it mean that flights have been opened and ban lifted from Emirates?

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by academySteps(m): 9:04pm On Jun 01, 2021
omoowhe:

This ain't about being pessimist or not, it's the Truth.... I've followed this for some time now and I don't believe in that words are powerful myth..... Thanks
Lol I understand you're expressing frustration about the whole thing but keep being annoyed with the whole thing wont change anything, highest you can do is to be hopeful!
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by omoowhe: 10:01pm On Jun 01, 2021
Gadgetmobil:
I tried booking and saw the attached.
Does it mean that flights have been opened and ban lifted from Emirates?
It has always been like that on Emirates website..... they are still hopeful it will be resolved before then! They had bookings on their website back in may as well
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by joungblood(m): 11:05pm On Jun 01, 2021
omoowhe:

Well no problem, in that case I just forget about it for now. No be do or die
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by YMD20127(m): 7:28pm On Jun 03, 2021
Please any updates on travelling to Dubai
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by zuzman(m): 12:12pm On Jun 07, 2021
Trinity33:
Goodmorning great people, please is anybody coming from the USA to Nigerian soon, or you know anybody coming from USA to Nigerian soon, please and please quote me let me contact you.
A phone was to be sent to me, but the cost of shipping was really on the high side, i tried to use DHL, or if you know any other cheap courier please. Thanks my people, one love.
HMU if u still need the service
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Ndong1(m): 1:31pm On Jun 20, 2021
UAE finally lifts travel ban to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Jimohtitus69: 9:45pm On Jun 20, 2021
Ndong1:
UAE finally lifts travel ban to Nigeria.

Very true.

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Jimohtitus69: 7:14pm On Jun 22, 2021
Please I'd like to travel next month to Dubai.
I have my visa but I want to know a little more about Covid details and all.

I know I am to go through ghana.

- Must I stay in a hotel for the 14days quarantine or any place is okay?

- Must I go using Emirate airline or any connecting flight is okay.

- Where can I do the Covid in Ghana?
@Ebuka10box @Holarjp
HorlarJP:

Through Ghana bro! I spent 14 days in Ghana
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by ebuka10box(m): 6:09am On Jun 24, 2021
Jimohtitus69:

@Ebuka10box @Holarjp
hit me on WhatsApp
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by joungblood(m): 2:15am On Jun 26, 2021
Please share the information if you've traveled, me I'm thinking of going tru cotonou

Jimohtitus69:

@Ebuka10box @Holarjp
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by peeps4u: 10:56am On Jun 29, 2021
I heard UAE has suspended issuance and renewal of both visit and work visa to Nigerians until further notice.

How true is this?

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Jimohtitus69: 6:43pm On Jun 29, 2021
Brother. I haven't gone yet.
joungblood:
Please share the information if you've traveled, me I'm thinking of going tru cotonou

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by joungblood(m): 11:19pm On Jun 30, 2021
Jimohtitus69:
Brother. I haven't gone yet.

OH well I have and in dubai now.. Cotonou way
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by peeps4u: 3:49pm On Jul 01, 2021
joungblood:

OH well I have and in dubai now.. Cotonou way
So fast, didn't you quarantine in cotonou for 14 days? You made your inquiry about cotonou on 26th
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by ayobamie0011(m): 4:25pm On Jul 01, 2021
Backdated stamp�
peeps4u:

So fast, didn't you quarantine in cotonou for 14 days? You made your inquiry about cotonou on 26th
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Bukatex: 10:28pm On Jul 02, 2021
Please how much did you boarded a flight from Cotonou to UAE?
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by joungblood(m): 12:15am On Jul 03, 2021
peeps4u:

LOL,, are you a learner? 14days bawo hahaha.
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by okpmoses: 11:14am On Jul 03, 2021
I'm a bit confused about this visa application.
My question - Assuming I applied three months visa for Dubai,how long do i have before I can leave Nigeria?
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by nadesh(f): 1:17pm On Jul 03, 2021
okpmoses:
I'm a bit confused about this visa application.
My question - Assuming I applied three months visa for Dubai,how long do i have before I can leave Nigeria?
the visa is valid for 2 months after it’s issued
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Bukatex: 8:48am On Jul 05, 2021
Please brother, how much did you boarded a flight from Cotonou to UAE?

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (37) (Reply)

Lions Nap On Road In South Africa During Lockdown (Photos) / Memoirs From Chile / Beautiful Calabar In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.