Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! - Travel (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! (120856 Views)

Just Got My Visa To Travel To Germany For Work, I Am Having Cold Feet. / I Urgently Want To Travel To Cyprus This Year, How Possible? Suggestions Please / Three Month Visa To Canada For A Seminar..how To Do I Extend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Xenisha: 2:20pm On Aug 16, 2022
Hello! I'm flying to Dubai soon, what activities would you recommend?
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by JohannLibert: 2:21pm On Aug 16, 2022
Hello! Recently my friend and I were in Dubai, and decided to order belly dancers dubai, it was probably the best idea that we ever had, everything went fine, nice music, beautiful dances, if you are ever in dubai, I highly recommend trying it!
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by ebuka10box(m): 10:26am On Aug 18, 2022
Please Uae isn't a good option for Nigerians at this moment except u are coming for tourism. They are tryna reduce the number of Africans by all means. On the 15th of this month,some Africans were sent home free if charge if u indicated u wanna go back... Y'all can also try Bahrain if u looking for a job and a place to hustle.. u can hit me up for more info

4 Likes

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Lesbihornest(f): 7:12pm On Aug 18, 2022
JohannLibert:
please, did you get visa under this new visa rules? I'm trying to get a visa and it's so difficult. I don tire
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Lesbihornest(f): 7:12pm On Aug 18, 2022
Xenisha:
please, did you get visa under this new visa rules? I'm trying to get a visa and it's so difficult. I don tire
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Smart3273: 2:02am On Aug 19, 2022
Brother, are you currently in Bahrain and can u give a little knowledge about it pls.
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Smart3273: 3:14am On Aug 19, 2022
Seriously, Dubai is not like then and what causes the most of this difficult times is WE (Nigerians) in the country.

Getting a Visa is kind of stress right now especially when you’re below 35years of age.

NB: NO EMPLOYMENT VISA

You want to Japa and tiring of Nigeria and *you don’t really have much* and you want to find means too get to a better country like US, Canada or EU then Start from somewhere like Dubai and be FOCUS.

Tourist Visa+ Resident ID

Apply for 3 months Visa then when you landed in the country find possible means to get Job (Please don’t be sluggish and shyness) ASK people that you see and be SMART. Nigerians can Extort you but open your eyes.

If you get a job then your employer may be change the Status of your Visa to RESIDENT (NB: he/she paid before he got that for you and he may volunteer or deduct from your salary for such).

If you get a Resident, then congratulations you’re free from Police and others and be nice and gentle.

Best of luck!!!

Tourist on Overstay

Don’t be shiver, REMEMBER!!! You’re not the First person! Best is to get money to clear your overstay and get a resident Visa or you come back home and there’s a way to just book your FLIGHT and be back home. Don’t feel Bad, we all try our lucky and remember you can try again when u get to Nigeria and still make it.

Accommodation

Truth to be told, House is very expensive and 200k for house in Dubai is like paying for a month rent for a room depends on your state in UAE (Dubai, Ajman, Sharjah, Abudhabi etc)

Nb: Employer pay for your accommodation most times but not usual

Life is trial and luck �

Any information about UAE and any problems you find yourself in UAE, I’ll explain to you on here on how to solve it.

Best of luck �
Attached is my Working permit

1 Like

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by pseudonomer: 9:11am On Aug 20, 2022
Lesbihornest:

Are you traveling from Nigeria?
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Lesbihornest(f): 9:34am On Aug 20, 2022
pseudonomer:

Are you traveling from Nigeria?
yes I am
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by ebuka10box(m): 12:29pm On Aug 20, 2022
I got sure jobs in Bahrain, u can contact me if u are interested. UK 6 months visa also available.
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by fergieboy: 5:14pm On Aug 20, 2022
Una don start
No jobs in Bahrain

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMNnVxWCL/

3 Likes

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by aieromon(m): 5:21pm On Aug 20, 2022
ebuka10box:
I got sure jobs in Bahrain, u can contact me if u are interested. UK 6 months visa also available.

What's the catch? How did you turn into a travel agent overnight?
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by AngelicBeing: 5:39pm On Aug 20, 2022
aieromon:

Hahaha cheesy
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by aieromon(m): 7:00pm On Aug 20, 2022
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by ebuka10box(m): 7:08am On Aug 21, 2022
aieromon:

I work for sum1 oo

1 Like

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by jesmond3945: 12:43pm On Aug 21, 2022
fergieboy:
Una don start
No jobs in Bahrain

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMNnVxWCL/
Na so. I have learnt not to project my insecurities. Allow people to try their luck.
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by judemurphy(m): 8:11pm On Aug 21, 2022
Smart3273:
Seriously, Dubai is not like then and what causes the most of this difficult times is WE (Nigerians) in the country.

Getting a Visa is kind of stress right now especially when you’re below 35years of age.

NB: NO EMPLOYMENT VISA

You want to Japa and tiring of Nigeria and *you don’t really have much* and you want to find means too get to a better country like US, Canada or EU then Start from somewhere like Dubai and be FOCUS.

Tourist Visa+ Resident ID

Apply for 3 months Visa then when you landed in the country find possible means to get Job (Please don’t be sluggish and shyness) ASK people that you see and be SMART. Nigerians can Extort you but open your eyes.

If you get a job then your employer may be change the Status of your Visa to RESIDENT (NB: he/she paid before he got that for you and he may volunteer or deduct from your salary for such).

If you get a Resident, then congratulations you’re free from Police and others and be nice and gentle.

Best of luck!!!

Tourist on Overstay

Don’t be shiver, REMEMBER!!! You’re not the First person! Best is to get money to clear your overstay and get a resident Visa or you come back home and there’s a way to just book your FLIGHT and be back home. Don’t feel Bad, we all try our lucky and remember you can try again when u get to Nigeria and still make it.

Accommodation

Truth to be told, House is very expensive and 200k for house in Dubai is like paying for a month rent for a room depends on your state in UAE (Dubai, Ajman, Sharjah, Abudhabi etc)

Nb: Employer pay for your accommodation most times but not usual

Life is trial and luck �

Any information about UAE and any problems you find yourself in UAE, I’ll explain to you on here on how to solve it.

Best of luck �
Attached is my Working permit
Any hope UAE travel ban will be lifted any soon ?
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Femidigirits: 9:48pm On Aug 21, 2022
I am in Dubai on tourist visa, any one around Abu hail metro station like to connect and discuss opportunities?
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Femidigirits: 9:50pm On Aug 21, 2022
Are you here now, care to connect?

JohannLibert:
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Trader22(m): 11:59pm On Aug 23, 2022
Femidigirits:
I am in Dubai on tourist visa, any one around Abu hail metro station like to connect and discuss opportunities?

How did you get there?
I want a tourist visa too so we can connect
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by ebuka10box(m): 12:06pm On Aug 24, 2022
Femidigirits:
I'll be in dubai for the weekend,we can link up
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Femidigirits: 2:25am On Aug 25, 2022
I already sent you a message on Whatsapp

ebuka10box:
I'll be in dubai for the weekend,we can link up
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Femidigirits: 2:29am On Aug 25, 2022
Got my visa in June before the new laws.
Dubai is not cool for vacation except you are very rich
+971581380779 for details

Trader22:

How did you get there?
I want a tourist visa too so we can connect
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by kooldave: 1:43pm On Aug 26, 2022
Bro I need help in getting a Dubai visa. Please How can you be of help? Do you know anyone or have any link? Can I send you a PM?
ebuka10box:
Been trying to make ends meet in Nigeria but the country hasn't been hustle friendly, suffering today and smiling tomorrow. I tried running the 2years visa last year but it was futile, I decided to give in to the 3 months visit visa.

Please can I get a job under 3 months? even if it's a menial job, I'm a graduate though but keep that one aside for now. I don't wanna come back to Nigeria now.

What do I need to come along with while coming to Dubai?

Can I save up and move to Canada or Europe at the end of 2years?
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by VEXT: 2:09pm On Aug 26, 2022
ebuka10box:

Bro will like to send you a mail
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by ProjectPraise(m): 2:57pm On Aug 26, 2022
VEXT:

Bro will like to send you a mail

Work visa?
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by ProjectPraise(m): 3:18pm On Aug 26, 2022
ebuka10box:
yeah u can ,chat me up on WhatsApp @+971558453149
You get working visa?
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by VEXT: 3:19pm On Aug 26, 2022
ProjectPraise:

Work visa?

Yop
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by ProjectPraise(m): 4:51pm On Aug 26, 2022
VEXT:

Yop
2M accommodation included
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by VEXT: 4:52pm On Aug 26, 2022
ProjectPraise:

2M accommodation included

You too dey runs visa Matter?
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by ProjectPraise(m): 5:57pm On Aug 26, 2022
VEXT:

You too dey runs visa Matter?
Yes, Bahrain work visa + accommodation, but its factory job. If you're ok to start with a salary equivalent to 250 or 300k.naira, then you're good to go, just 2M everything.
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Smart3273: 6:37pm On Aug 29, 2022
There’s truly no Ban right now, just that there’s fix in the NIGERIA-UAE VISA now.

But soon, they’ll start working and visa will be out soon and back into normal.

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (Reply)

Memoirs From Chile / Lions Nap On Road In South Africa During Lockdown (Photos) / Beautiful Calabar In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.