Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting (37356 Views)

COVID-19: Bayelsa Imposes Curfew From 8pm To 6am / Wike Imposes Curfew On All Rivers' Land Boarders From 8pm - 6am / Governor Obiano Restricts Movement Of Tankers Carrying Petrol From 8pm To 5am (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by Glycosunde: 3:56pm On Nov 03, 2020
scolex1:
I hope you people condemning the lekki shooting and the LCC here will also do so to the ongoing killings in Oyigbo

Why not. Killing unarmed citizens anywhere is condemnable irrespective of who carried it out and on whom it was done to. Even unnecessary killing of animals is even abhorred let alone humans. Please do not politicize or tribalize this heinous acts

2 Likes

Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by Minjim: 3:56pm On Nov 03, 2020
mrkings84:
And it started working imediately after the shootin.....

Shebi una see these people ?

1 Like

Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by Farki: 3:58pm On Nov 03, 2020
eakenbor:
As usual, many Nigerians have no sense of reasoning independently. The shooting took place at 7pm and the cameras stopped working at 8pm. So what is the problem here? They said the lights went out because of staff shortage. So you expect the cameras not to stop working without power? Learn to use your head people.

Yet after the shooting light came back on, the whole Lekki had light yet the tollgate was dark.

4 Likes

Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by onoms4luv(m): 3:58pm On Nov 03, 2020
Whosoever that order the killing or shooting at the toll gate and whosoever that say there were no shooting or killing at lekki toll gate will suffer for 600years.

I dun dey vex

4 Likes

Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by millionboi2: 3:59pm On Nov 03, 2020
Davash222:
Enough of all these!

Buhari, Buratai, Sanwo Olu and Tinubu ordered the massacre of innocent and unarmed protesters at Lekki toll gate, prosecute them.

We don't need any camera to ascertain this.
don't mind them
Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by UndauntedYOCA(f): 4:00pm On Nov 03, 2020
slawormiir:
damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

Ogbeni me personally don't like tinubu but as a real niggarr I must tell you to remove tinubus name and sanwo olu from that list
buhari is gonna be held responsible
Because he is the generalisimo

And as a real niggarrr am aware the chain of command in the milltary is still functioning anyday anytime twice on Tuesday

So whatever the military are doing is an order from the generalisimo
When you become the president of a country you automatically become the generalisimo...as a result of that the entire army is at your beck and call
Light up my third tie of weed for the afternoon
There will always be light and fire at the end of my weed wether buhari likes it or not

You're absolutely right! In the army, I no do, I no dey go no dey!!!
Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by Crownp(m): 4:00pm On Nov 03, 2020
eakenbor:
As usual, many Nigerians have no sense of reasoning independently. The shooting took place at 7pm and the cameras stopped working at 8pm. So what is the problem here? They said the lights went out because of staff shortage. So you expect the cameras not to stop working without power? Learn to use your head people.
so, for your dark mind naw, you dey feel say na you be the most sensible Nigerian for nairaland... O ye ki won ti shey e mo nkan osu...

3 Likes

Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by rolams(m): 4:00pm On Nov 03, 2020
We already know. Your paymasters at work! They killed innocent people forgetting the supreme being, the creator who has the greater power to avenge was watching. All the perpetrators shall not go unpunished!

3 Likes

Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by CocoaOla: 4:00pm On Nov 03, 2020
Election is coming nigerians voters vs hardened criminal s

Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by AmTruth: 4:01pm On Nov 03, 2020
The attached was posted around 6:55pm on the 20th. Which means the shooting had started as evidence from the poster. So between 6:55pm to 8:00pm is an hour plus to show the massacre of protesters as claimed. Why not calm down. The time in between will proof.
OgaTheTop2:
Mogbe!
Obvious lies from pit of hell!

It shall not be well with those liars and every government officials that are destroying this Country angry

Best for me to change nationality. I'm not proud of this country.... It

Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by BruncleZuma: 4:01pm On Nov 03, 2020
grin grin grin grin
Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by EMMY76: 4:01pm On Nov 03, 2020
I will be really very surprised if the victims of this lekki toll gate massacre gets any justice from this lagos state judicial panel at the end of their sitting cos it's obvious the killers are doing everything humanly possible to destroy and hide all the evidences that implicates all of them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by sonofthunder: 4:04pm On Nov 03, 2020
Shameless bunch. The cameras will "come back on" once you hold them accountable for lives that where lost but who would do that?

1 Like

Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by mrkings84(m): 4:04pm On Nov 03, 2020
Minjim:

Shebi una see these people ?

Kama dey wait for them all

1 Like

Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by Glycosunde: 4:06pm On Nov 03, 2020
[/right]
dplores:

Na BIG fowl play but make dem ready well.

[right]Nor worry boys ready slaughter the fowl this time around. Make we sit down dey look them first
Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by pquaver(m): 4:07pm On Nov 03, 2020
Grace001:

If you still have hope in this failed state then you can believe that a pig will fly someday.

See lies... Before you know it this nonsense panel will be sweep under the carpet

Failed country like Nigeria is not worth dying for

Enough of this rubbish bring your own.. You don't have any an your calling that of another lie. Better go and record the one in Oyigbo now or you are not bother about that one.. All lives matter.. If you can prove anything sorry na your name..
Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by emerged01(m): 4:07pm On Nov 03, 2020
The whole shooting started from odeku at about 7:26pm. I believe it will take about 10mins to get to lekki toll gate which is 7:36. So around 7:36pm the shooting started,there should be recording of shooting around 7:36pm to 8pm.

1 Like

Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by LaReinaa(f): 4:08pm On Nov 03, 2020
What a coincidence.. I am not disappointed because I didn't expect less..

The truth is that;
The CCTV camera was removed
The lights were turned off
Sodiars Killed peaceful protesters in cold blood..

The only question is, who gave the kill order
The truth will surely prevail because we will never forget..

1 Like

Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by bukkysam(f): 4:09pm On Nov 03, 2020
Righteousness89:
Wonderful Cameras!!!
grin grin

These Guys Have No atom of Fear For GOD!

And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

On that Great day, the record that you said your Cameras refused to capture will be shown to you.

Who will you Blame ?
live on that day my brother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by ehinmowo: 4:10pm On Nov 03, 2020
I am ashamed of this country.

1 Like

Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by obicmag(m): 4:10pm On Nov 03, 2020
solabiyi01:
Dear Lord, how did we get here?, Anything worse than a shithole?, that's exactly what this landmass with the green-white-green identity is.

And some people will still find it not shameful to support these evil idiots on any ground.

One chance cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by iconnecta(m): 4:10pm On Nov 03, 2020
What about Satellite cameras ? Google Satellite camera will have the footage even if it is meed night the satellite camera will be bright.keep on lying.

let the Panel ask google for the footage.

1 Like

Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by IdontGivAfuck: 4:10pm On Nov 03, 2020
slawormiir:
damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

Ogbeni me personally don't like tinubu but as a real niggarr I must tell you to remove tinubus name and sanwo olu from that list
buhari is gonna be held responsible
Because he is the generalisimo

And as a real niggarrr am aware the chain of command in the milltary is still functioning anyday anytime twice on Tuesday

So whatever the military are doing is an order from the generalisimo
When you become the president of a country you automatically become the generalisimo...as a result of that the entire army is at your beck and call
Light up my third tie of weed for the afternoon
There will always be light and fire at the end of my weed wether buhari likes it or not

Look at this wanted felon trying to sound noble !

A hardened criminal like you ..

Let me inform you efcc and Sars are on your case and vengeance for all those you scammed is coming your way
Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by jrusky(m): 4:10pm On Nov 03, 2020
Hahahaha imagine their camera stop working from 8pm.

Una own don finished I swear.

The light went off or they would say Lekki Toll gate transformer blew off at 7:55pm, camera stopped working 8pm and uniform ghost millitary came to do the killings bah?

Oga thunder fire you!!!

3 Likes

Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by misano(m): 4:11pm On Nov 03, 2020
scolex1:
I stop worrying myself about the lekki shooting when a saw the comments of the same youths we are protesting with on Oyigbo killings.
Nigeria is unredeemable

Some comments U read on Nairaland were made by Buhari Media Crew (BMC). Don't mind them.

3 Likes

Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by Dreadful: 4:11pm On Nov 03, 2020
dre11:

THE CABLE

Incandescent coman enjoy your zoo cheesy grin
You see how they are messing with your brain? Hahahaha
Zoo#
Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by harmony75: 4:12pm On Nov 03, 2020
why was the CCTV not recording at 8pm??!! look at this wick government.. the government order people to be killed and they're doing every thing to exnorate themselves??!! for CCTV cameras to be off you're to be sued on that one too that's another case, so government are not free � @Lekki tollgate massacre justice must prevail for unarmed protesters, those involved will know no peace!!!

1 Like

Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by Incandescent(m): 4:13pm On Nov 03, 2020
Dreadful:

Incandescent coman enjoy your zoo cheesy grin
You see how they are messing with your brain? Hahahaha
Zoo#

Smh for you
Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by Emmasnoop(m): 4:15pm On Nov 03, 2020
FAKE NEWS
Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by Sokari29: 4:16pm On Nov 03, 2020
Hmmm!
If the cameras stopped working around 8pm n d shooting started around 7pm...let's see the 1 hour interval footage then.

1 Like

Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by Eddygre8(m): 4:19pm On Nov 03, 2020
Well planned
Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by Grace001: 4:19pm On Nov 03, 2020
pquaver:

Enough of this rubbish bring your own.. You don't have any an your calling that of another lie. Better go and record the one in Oyigbo now or you are not bother about that one.. All lives matter.. If you can prove anything sorry na your name..

Is like you’re hungry when you quoted me, so I can understand

Go and get something to eat, even if it’s indomie try eat. When you’re done eating re-read my post then edit the rubbish you typed because your message makes no sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Eedris Abdulkareem On NDA: Igbos Would Have Been Killed, Villages Burnt If... / How TAMBUWAL Betrayed Tinubu, Begs For Forgiveness!! / Adebo Ogundoyin Of PDP Wins Oyo State Bye Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.