Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,046 members, 7,818,145 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting (37362 Views)

COVID-19: Bayelsa Imposes Curfew From 8pm To 6am / Wike Imposes Curfew On All Rivers' Land Boarders From 8pm - 6am / Governor Obiano Restricts Movement Of Tankers Carrying Petrol From 8pm To 5am (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by Ballack1(m): 4:20pm On Nov 03, 2020
I think Lagos state governor should resign.
Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by 147abbey(m): 4:25pm On Nov 03, 2020
LCC should give Nigerians a clear video footage recorded by its surveillance cameras on October 20, 2020 and d TOLLGATE should be pull down immediately. Enough is Enough of this rubbish cover up.

Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by Kholar211: 4:26pm On Nov 03, 2020
They should make the cameras work properly when we come out for #EndSars part 2.

Seem these old fools think this is a joke.

I rather die like a man than living like a zombie under this idiocy

2 Likes

Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by kofomii: 4:26pm On Nov 03, 2020
They dont even know how to lie; nobody in this world will believe you. cheap lies.

2 Likes

Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by TruthinAction: 4:27pm On Nov 03, 2020
Davash222:
Enough of all these!

Buhari, Buratai, Sanwo Olu and Tinubu ordered the massacre of innocent and unarmed protesters at Lekki toll gate, prosecute them.

We don't need any camera to ascertain this.

Don't mind them. There are enough eye witness account. Even their own mouth has testified against them. In addition, Google map confirmed it.

1 Like

Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by RedPanthar: 4:28pm On Nov 03, 2020
slawormiir:
damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

Ogbeni me personally don't like tinubu but as a real niggarr I must tell you to remove tinubus name and sanwo olu from that list
buhari is gonna be held responsible
Because he is the generalisimo

And as a real niggarrr am aware the chain of command in the milltary is still functioning anyday anytime twice on Tuesday

So whatever the military are doing is an order from the generalisimo
When you become the president of a country you automatically become the generalisimo...as a result of that the entire army is at your beck and call
Light up my third tie of weed for the afternoon
There will always be light and fire at the end of my weed wether buhari likes it or not

That's where you got it wrong nigggar. Never you assume a calm looking face for innocence. Buhari could never had execute any action, nor have knowledge of finer details around the toll, without a " loyal " stoogee. Sanwo. The man who pushed the button

1 Like

Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by Originalsly: 4:29pm On Nov 03, 2020
People.would come....say anything to the panel... then go back home. Shortcomings will be pointed out... recommendations will be made.... protocols will be said to be put in place to prevent reoccurrence... and that will be the end. No one arrested... no one charged... no one to bear consequences... and life will go on while the victims are left to lick their wounds or loss of loved ones. And sooo many of us still wonder why jungle justice is so widespread.

1 Like

Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by 147abbey(m): 4:29pm On Nov 03, 2020
LCC should give Nigerians a clear, complete and not edited video footage recorded by its surveillance cameras on October 20, 2020 and d TOLLGATE should be pull down immediately. Enough is Enough of dis rubbish cover up

1 Like

Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by TruthinAction: 4:35pm On Nov 03, 2020
Just the way our economy started to go down when Buhari took over in 2015. Why won't the camera stop working. This is a testimony that nothing works in this government. But we know it was a planned massacre.

1 Like

Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by strangest(m): 4:35pm On Nov 03, 2020
slawormiir:
damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

Ogbeni me personally don't like tinubu but as a real niggarr I must tell you to remove tinubus name and sanwo olu from that list

And as a real niggarrr am aware the chain of command in the milltary is still functioning anyday anytime twice on Tuesday

When you become the president of a country you automatically become the generalisimo...as a result of that the entire army is at your beck and call
There will always be light and fire at the end of my weed wether buhari likes it or not

Wrong... What about those that act as bouncers at events? Bubu sent them? All of them are in this together
Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 03, 2020
What sorta lie is this? Mtchew
Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by Jamesbiodun(m): 4:39pm On Nov 03, 2020
I wish people can go to his house and deal with the MD and his family, he need to be dealt with

1 Like

Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by chamboy(m): 4:39pm On Nov 03, 2020
Davash222:
Enough of all these!

Buhari, Buratai, Sanwo Olu and Tinubu ordered the massacre of innocent and unarmed protesters at Lekki toll gate, prosecute them.

We don't need any camera to ascertain this.
People believe sentiments more than facts. Some are just as strong as their mobile phone allows them to be.
Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by Jessepaid(m): 4:41pm On Nov 03, 2020
Thunder!!!! I beckon you!!!

1 Like

Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by codedphyness(m): 4:46pm On Nov 03, 2020
dis govt no get fear of God ooh
Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by humilitypays(m): 4:46pm On Nov 03, 2020
Hahahahahahahaha....and my own camera started recording exactly at 8:00pm, what a great nation cheesy cheesy

Tinubu's wonder, the one man who is greater than a whole state and in fact he's greater than the whole Nigeria...., respect to Pa Tinubu shocked cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by Cjrane2: 4:48pm On Nov 03, 2020
Anybody thinking they will allow the video showing the shooting still does not understand the liars we have as government in Nigeria. grin

Since they already said no shooting happened at the tollgate, and those killed at the tollgate were mysteriously killed by American bombs or Cameroonian soldiers that distributed army uniforms, guns and army vehicles to protesters to shoot themselves.

They will NEVER let the truth come out. They will also NEVER punish the Fulani soldiers that massacred people at the tollgate, nor reveal which Fulani army generals gave the order to kill people.

3 Likes

Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by oluwa5418: 4:54pm On Nov 03, 2020
I wish people can go to his house and deal with the MD and his family, he need to be dealt with

1 Like

Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by Kirchoffs: 4:57pm On Nov 03, 2020
Clothingonline9
dangwarai
uptimum123
SilverNorGold
yarimo
omenka
helinues
myBraine
OZOnNengiTheory
Edusouls
Onlyonebhari
Confirmedombie
georgakins
Arrewa

ILuvdemManna
Gidicars..
Kilonshele
AnanseK
Antoeni
LegendHero
Sammirano
Orioko88
Tesppidd
360degreess
IbadanSun1
NGPatriot
Mamotalk
Kestolove
GoshenNLA
thatfairguy1
TecM0
Humilitypays
IamWonderful
Authority2006
jcmaiah
delivryboy
360degreess
Kuginzi
IamPlato
Danmaiduguri
thebosstrevor1
BOFA2020
PissfulProtester
Emekaonline

The shameless MONIKERS listed above are the various paid media thugs hired to spill hate and conceal EVIDENCE of death and massacre that happened live at the Lekki toll gate.....

They are very many here with over 200 different monikers which they use in trying to suppress the truth.....Bunch of lunatics who are mostly from the North..

Bunch of piss-poor people all because of 20k BMC money sold their dirty souls.....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 4:57pm On Nov 03, 2020
Zoological Republic at it again!! Bloody liars always trying to cover up their shames
Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by dcasca(m): 4:57pm On Nov 03, 2020
Do we look like babies to these ones.
May the blood of these innocent people brutally murdered in cold blood punish them all from generation to generation.
Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by jaxxy(m): 4:58pm On Nov 03, 2020
Which independent group can confirm this recording wasn’t tampered with or do we just have to take the LCC MD’s word

2ndly what wud have stopped the cameras from recording?

There have been so many lies been told already to trust anyone blindly. undecided

1 Like

Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 5:00pm On Nov 03, 2020
Kirchoffs:
Clothingonline9
dangwarai
uptimum123
SilverNorGold
yarimo
omenka
helinues
myBraine
OZOnNengiTheory
Edusouls
Onlyonebhari
Confirmedombie
georgakins
Arrewa

ILuvdemManna
Gidicars..
Kilonshele
AnanseK
Antoeni
LegendHero
Sammirano
Orioko88
Tesppidd
360degreess
IbadanSun1
NGPatriot
Mamotalk
Kestolove
GoshenNLA
thatfairguy1
TecM0
Humilitypays
IamWonderful
Authority2006
jcmaiah
delivryboy
360degreess
Kuginzi
IamPlato
Danmaiduguri
thebosstrevor1
BOFA2020
PissfulProtester
Emekaonline

The shameless MONIKERS listed above are the various paid media thugs hired to spill hate and conceal EVIDENCE of death and massacre that happened live at the Lekki toll gate.....

They are very many here with over 200 different monikers which they use in trying to suppress the truth.....Bunch of lunatics who are mostly from the North..

Bunch of piss-poor people all because of 20k BMC money sold their dirty souls.....
don't mind those buffoons!! They must surely pay for this useless atrocities

4 Likes

Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 03, 2020
eakenbor:
As usual, many Nigerians have no sense of reasoning independently. The shooting took place at 7pm and the cameras stopped working at 8pm. So what is the problem here? They said the lights went out because of staff shortage. So you expect the cameras not to stop working without power? Learn to use your head people.

Thanks for the advice buh change your brain filter, telling the panels the footage ended hypothetical means sirs/ma we don't have what you are looking for. 7pm can not be as dark as to what we saw in those few authentic clips on sm.
light & cctv camera run on a dependable power supply, you don't need staff or crew to keep those tinz working, seek exposure bro. if those things go off its becos soneone shut it down.

2 Likes

Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by wolfenstein(m): 5:02pm On Nov 03, 2020
If it stopped recording by 8pm, atleast shooting started by 7pm. The camera suppose don pickup something atleast

What's all this nonsense, Na only for Buhari regime all this rubbish fit happen:

Snake swallowed 36 million(In 2018)
Gorilla swallowed 6.8 million(in 2019)
Monkey swallows N70 million(In 2018)
Goats consume N50 Billion(In 2020)
Elephant escapes with N125 million(in 2018)

And now Camera just decided that it's during Lekki shooting it should stop?
APC why na........

1 Like

Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 03, 2020
dre11:

“I can confirm categorically that we never ever tampered with that surveillance cameras. That’s why we can still get the footage. Until 8 o’clock when it was tampered with and we couldn’t get any footage anymore,” he said.
THE CABLE

Who asked you before you start confessing? Your conscience is tormenting you. Lie Mohammed
Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 03, 2020
Kirchoffs:
Clothingonline9
dangwarai
uptimum123
SilverNorGold
yarimo
omenka
helinues
myBraine
OZOnNengiTheory
Edusouls
Onlyonebhari
Confirmedombie
georgakins
Arrewa

ILuvdemManna
Gidicars..
Kilonshele
AnanseK
Antoeni
LegendHero
Sammirano
Orioko88
Tesppidd
360degreess
IbadanSun1
NGPatriot
Mamotalk
Kestolove
GoshenNLA
thatfairguy1
TecM0
Humilitypays
IamWonderful
Authority2006
jcmaiah
delivryboy
360degreess
Kuginzi
IamPlato
Danmaiduguri
thebosstrevor1
BOFA2020
PissfulProtester
Emekaonline

Your list is more comprehensive than mine.
helinues
ibedun
AntiChristian
ILoveDemMANNA
JAMO84
Okoroawusa
Afamed
nairavsdollars
greensandy
hakeemhakeem
seunmsg

Dear Nairalanders, beware of these full-time Syncophants zombies above. They are paid to derail every news using political, ethnic and religious frivolities. Their job is to defend the many evils of the APC government no matter how bad. I pity them sha because it's not easy to sell your conscience for a token of 30k monthly.

1 Like

Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by Cuntface: 5:10pm On Nov 03, 2020
slawormiir:
damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

Mumu. You were supporting buhari initially, what changed
Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by Pacesetter123(m): 5:16pm On Nov 03, 2020
The people themselves are saying by their actions dat de are guilty as charged.But one unknown individual here will come out and asked why de families of the victim of de shooting have not come out n complain of missing human beings.I pity some people reasonings atimes.
Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 03, 2020
Why are we loyal to ineffectiveness?
If what we did n 1978, 1989, 1993 and 2020 didn't work, don't you think it's wisdom to go bookwise?

Try a better approach?
Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by emmyrate1(m): 5:33pm On Nov 03, 2020
slawormiir:
damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

if u think ordinary civilian can't order an army officer to go and kill someone, then u don't know the meaning of Nigeria. In Nigeria wia we summon army to go and beat people anyhow and they will gladly go? You are talking as if we have law in Nigeria. Even the army commander said they received call from the Lagos state government. My guy this is Nigeria
Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 03, 2020
emerged01:
The whole shooting started from odeku at about 7:26pm. I believe it will take about 10mins to get to lekki toll gate which is 7:36. So around 7:36pm the shooting started,there should be recording of shooting around 7:36pm to 8pm.

whatever happened between 7:36pm to 8pm was military shooting into the air, then protesters were still holding there ground. its on youtube
The mystery is know one seems to have a video showing those soldiers actions after 8'oclock. naa 6:50pm to 7 : sumtin all media houses get.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ambode Stops To Buy Boli (Roasted Plantain) As APC Rallies In Lagos (Photos) / Power Generation Crumbles To 0MW For Hours / Tony Momoh: APC Has Five National Leaders, Not Just One

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.