Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,046 members, 7,818,144 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting (37361 Views)

COVID-19: Bayelsa Imposes Curfew From 8pm To 6am / Wike Imposes Curfew On All Rivers' Land Boarders From 8pm - 6am / Governor Obiano Restricts Movement Of Tankers Carrying Petrol From 8pm To 5am (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by Grace001: 3:46pm On Nov 03, 2020
“I can confirm categorically that we never ever tampered with that surveillance cameras. That’s why we can still get the footage. Until 8 o’clock when it was tampered with and we couldn’t get any footage anymore,” he said.

If you still have hope in this failed state then you can believe that a pig will fly someday.

See lies... Before you know it this nonsense panel will be sweep under the carpet

Failed country like Nigeria is not worth dying for

1 Like

Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by afroxyz: 3:46pm On Nov 03, 2020
Yet some idiots would still ask if soldiers killed people

4 Likes

Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by Brushstrokes20: 3:46pm On Nov 03, 2020
Stupidest joke ever!

Nig urgently needs a leader!

2 Likes

Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by Karlifate: 3:47pm On Nov 03, 2020
The more you look, the less you see.

The more you listen, the more confused you become.

With all these tales by daylight flying everywhere, this case will be swept under the carpet BUT karma will bring it out one day.

1 Like

Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 03, 2020
Rollins777:
When Nigeria go better self?
we can only hope things get better,but to sey things go beta.....lipsrsealed
Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by zinodizt: 3:48pm On Nov 03, 2020
I guess the ones on Nairaland looking for evidence have gotten the evidence they are lookin for. since the camera now has timer. undecided

3 Likes

Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by hardbody: 3:48pm On Nov 03, 2020
If I talk now they will say I should go to Abia State and talk and leave Lagos alone. But I know what I want to say sha oo

3 Likes

Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 03, 2020
Further proof that they killed more than 10 people on the 20th of October, otherwise what is there to hide ??

4 Likes

Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by Oselu28(f): 3:49pm On Nov 03, 2020
Bossontop:
undecided
Ah my pipu.......una dey see am??...... Without shame sef

[img]https://media1./images/38a7a50dc545dd1ec491ec8e3f849c86/tenor.gif?itemid=10120147[/img]

asin ehen, no remorse,nothing nothing

after all they will kill their family members not us and nothing will happen

4 Likes

Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by lindareep: 3:49pm On Nov 03, 2020
Lol...another fabuuu....

Biko, I will deliver beard oil to your preferred location within Lagos, payment on delivery
Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by sterlingD(m): 3:50pm On Nov 03, 2020
Bossontop:
undecided
Ah my pipu.......una dey see am??...... Without shame sef

[img]https://media1./images/38a7a50dc545dd1ec491ec8e3f849c86/tenor.gif?itemid=10120147[/img]
I am shocked

1 Like

Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 03, 2020
honestly I don't expect a positive outcome out of all these investigations. it would be manipulated.

3 Likes

Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by scolex1(m): 3:50pm On Nov 03, 2020
I hope you people condemning the lekki shooting and the LCC here will also do so to the ongoing killings in Oyigbo

2 Likes

Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by Farki: 3:50pm On Nov 03, 2020
These bastards, they removed them. angry

1 Like

Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by Glycosunde: 3:51pm On Nov 03, 2020
But how convenient it is that the said CCTV stopped recording when it mattered most and they are saying there is no foul play. Abeg Nonsense Ingredients

2 Likes

Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by lexy2014: 3:51pm On Nov 03, 2020
Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by YoungDaNaval(m): 3:51pm On Nov 03, 2020
Clowns Lmfao grin

2 Likes

Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by Jeromejnr(m): 3:52pm On Nov 03, 2020
hardbody:
If I talk now they will say I should go to Abia State and talk and leave Lagos alone. But I know what I want to say sha oo

Lol
Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by eakenbor: 3:52pm On Nov 03, 2020
As usual, many Nigerians have no sense of reasoning independently. The shooting took place at 7pm and the cameras stopped working at 8pm. So what is the problem here? They said the lights went out because of staff shortage. So you expect the cameras not to stop working without power? Learn to use your head people.

4 Likes

Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by dplores(m): 3:53pm On Nov 03, 2020
dre11:

THE CABLE

Liars all of you.

Aaaaaaah!

Ìlé ìsé yín mà jonó
Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by micfoley: 3:53pm On Nov 03, 2020
Tales by moonlight

1 Like

Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by mrkings84(m): 3:54pm On Nov 03, 2020
And it started working imediately after the shootin.....

1 Like

Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by Germi9: 3:54pm On Nov 03, 2020
lagos state please vote out apc in the next election, don't even vote pdp

2 Likes

Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by Bestbeelieve: 3:54pm On Nov 03, 2020
Bas Tar ds!!!may their lives stop working like the cameras! liars!

1 Like

Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by scolex1(m): 3:54pm On Nov 03, 2020
hardbody:
I stop worrying myself about the lekki shooting when a saw the comments of the same youths we are protesting with on Oyigbo killings.
Nigeria is unredeemable

2 Likes

Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 03, 2020
Ah my God! These people are basically saying our mumu never do !

2 Likes

Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by Crownp(m): 3:55pm On Nov 03, 2020
Like play, like play... Naso 2nd wave of protest go take start... What is the meaning of all these trash bayii? These ones think we are still in 1975

1 Like

Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by Minjim: 3:55pm On Nov 03, 2020
slawormiir:
damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

Ogbeni me personally don't like tinubu but as a real niggarr I must tell you to remove tinubus name and sanwo olu from that list
buhari is gonna be held responsible
Because he is the generalisimo

And as a real niggarrr am aware the chain of command in the milltary is still functioning anyday anytime twice on Monday

So whatever the military are doing is an order from the generalisimo
When you become the president of a country you automatically become the generalisimo...
Light up my third tie of weed for the afternoon
There will always be light and fire at the end of my weed wether buhari likes it or not

Tinubu and Sanwo may not have full command over the Military but obviously helping them to clean up. From threatening families of the dead to bribing them. They're even threatening hospitals that treated them

2 Likes

Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by dplores(m): 3:55pm On Nov 03, 2020
Glycosunde:
But how convenient it is that the said CCTV stopped recording when it mattered most and they are saying there is no foul play. Abeg Nonsense Ingredients

Na BIG fowl play but make dem ready well.
Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 03, 2020
Top1gun:

Your father must be a shameless igbo clown.
Is Tinubu or Sanwo the Commander in chief of the assassins that were sent to slaughter innocent protesters ?

Seun, oam4j, lalasticlala rule 2

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How TAMBUWAL Betrayed Tinubu, Begs For Forgiveness!! / Benue Killings: Suswam Arrested By DSS - Libertytvradio.com Claims / Ambode Stops To Buy Boli (Roasted Plantain) As APC Rallies In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.