Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,096 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Daddy Freeze Nominates Falz For 2023 Presidency - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Nominates Falz For 2023 Presidency (32808 Views)

Bashir, El-Rufai’s Son Mocks Falz For Doing Surgery Abroad (Photo) / M.I Abaga Threatens Falz For Not Adding Him To Sweet Boys Association (video) / Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Nominates Falz For 2023 Presidency by Csami(m): 8:28pm On Nov 03, 2020
kalu61:
In as much as we what a young person to lead us definitely not the likes of falz.

I am not downplaying his person or achievements but him never reach to smell presidency abeg

He can try his state house of Assembly and grow from there.

Why you think say him never reach?

He might have better ideas than buhari and better execution.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Nominates Falz For 2023 Presidency by ayampissed: 8:28pm On Nov 03, 2020
Falz neva reach that level.
Re: Daddy Freeze Nominates Falz For 2023 Presidency by Dizzyrascal(m): 8:28pm On Nov 03, 2020
Re: Daddy Freeze Nominates Falz For 2023 Presidency by madjune(m): 8:28pm On Nov 03, 2020
This confused guy is here again.

I'm surprised he didn't mention his friend, Bobrisky.
Re: Daddy Freeze Nominates Falz For 2023 Presidency by Sundahjoe(m): 8:28pm On Nov 03, 2020
That's his opinion though
Re: Daddy Freeze Nominates Falz For 2023 Presidency by ogunsbanjul(m): 8:29pm On Nov 03, 2020
Everyone is entitled to his or her opinion. But does that mean painting of hair will now be legalized? Because as you can see from the pix above ni o. I laugh in Egba style
CastedAyo:
On-Air Personality Daddy Freeze has nominated rapper Falz as his choice for the 2023 presidency, Igbere TV reports.

In an Instagram post on Tuesday, the broadcaster shared his thoughts on why he chose Falz and also asked his followers to mention their preferred candidates.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHH-KTShrNv/?igshid=12wzwge45m5kv

Falz has been at the forefront of the #EndSARS protest against police brutality which started on October 8 and continued for about two weeks before being hijacked by hoodlums.
Re: Daddy Freeze Nominates Falz For 2023 Presidency by vioment: 8:29pm On Nov 03, 2020
He can try but I say no leadership experience.

I am still on oga umahi flying saucer.

I think oga umahi is studying how he can be of help in the current climate.
Re: Daddy Freeze Nominates Falz For 2023 Presidency by Dannieln1: 8:29pm On Nov 03, 2020
amerengues:
It is good that he has a right to lend his voice to the polity but I am taken aback at the way most Nigerians make decisions. I respect this man’ opinion however, the adrenaline rush to vote in a youth should be checked. Nigeria needs a perspicacious leader with no ethic jingoistic religious, and age coloration.

Let us stop peddling the “youth” thing mentality. Age doesn’t guarantee good leadership. Presently, Trump and Biden are over 70 years and Americans aren’t questioning that. They wanted either of the two because they believed in them.

For some of us, we have worked with young people and you will be astonished at the height of corruption in our blood as youth. This is not to say we don’t have credible youths. We have great youths who can lead us but 2023 isn’t about youths- it should be about good governance regardless of the age.This claim of “political virgins” and are “untainted by politics and its filth.” May only be true to an extent but not in entirety

Remember: For every (1)thief in the government today, there are 2 to 3 prospective thieves outside there. Those in power are only opportune thieves
I understand you sir.but I think what daddy freeze said is the absolute truth.
Nothing good can ever come out of the present crop of politicians we have now...
If we can vote in a younger person a political virgin who can start a good run leadership and you'll be surprised how others will follow suit to achieve more than their predecessors and before you know it boom!
Country dan good..

But before it can happen we need to check excesses.
Re: Daddy Freeze Nominates Falz For 2023 Presidency by falseprophet: 8:29pm On Nov 03, 2020
kalu61:
In as much as we what a young person to lead us definitely not the likes of falz.

I am not downplaying his person or achievements but him never reach to smell presidency abeg

You too can contest
Re: Daddy Freeze Nominates Falz For 2023 Presidency by Freestainworld(m): 8:30pm On Nov 03, 2020
Falz is not a bad idea, but Nigeria is not ripe enough for his type due to how rough and tainted our politics have become unless the youths are ready to sacrifice their all to protect him, these old thieves are capable of silencing him if you know what I mean.
Re: Daddy Freeze Nominates Falz For 2023 Presidency by osuulola(m): 8:31pm On Nov 03, 2020
He's not even old enough.
Re: Daddy Freeze Nominates Falz For 2023 Presidency by BafanaBafana: 8:31pm On Nov 03, 2020
Falz fall my hand when he was sharing that post on UN intervention after 30 days of protest.
It's either he was trying to spread false information which makes me disappointed in him,
or he was ignorant which is another reason I am disappointed.

He is a lawyer for goodness sake
Re: Daddy Freeze Nominates Falz For 2023 Presidency by greatbuc(m): 8:31pm On Nov 03, 2020
Why not Fals? You need new hands not experienced hands who have sold their conscience to who ever made them.. Very good political analysts will work with.. Remember that the untainted is what we need. Was Donald Trump a politician?
Re: Daddy Freeze Nominates Falz For 2023 Presidency by olalekan1(m): 8:31pm On Nov 03, 2020
Personally I don't think it's the right time for youth to be president of this country. The right place I think the youth should penetrate be the state assembly and federal house of rep and senate.
If the youth occupy majority spot there, we can do and undo while the president will have nothing to do but to obey and if he did not obey we impeach him.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Nominates Falz For 2023 Presidency by lastchild: 8:32pm On Nov 03, 2020
kalu61:

what makes you disapprove his ability to be there

can you give me one or two reasons
Re: Daddy Freeze Nominates Falz For 2023 Presidency by princemartinsG(m): 8:32pm On Nov 03, 2020
The resources utilised by your parents to educate you was actually not wasted

Your understanding of the Nigerian predicament excites me

This is not about youths or otherwise
This is about finding Nigerians regardless of age who are godly, patriotic, incorruptible and competent

That one leader who will set the rehabilitation of Nigeria into motion with all sincerity and willingness to subdue political jobbers and racketeers

VOTE FOR A RE STRUCTURED NIGERIA

amerengues:
It is good that he has a right to lend his voice to the polity but I am taken aback at the way most Nigerians make decisions. I respect this man’ opinion however, the adrenaline rush to vote in a youth should be checked. Nigeria needs a perspicacious leader with no ethic jingoistic religious, and age coloration.

Let us stop peddling the “youth” thing mentality. Age doesn’t guarantee good leadership. Presently, Trump and Biden are over 70 years and Americans aren’t questioning that. They wanted either of the two because they believed in them.

For some of us, we have worked with young people and you will be astonished at the height of corruption in our blood as youth. This is not to say we don’t have credible youths. We have great youths who can lead us but 2023 isn’t about youths- it should be about good governance regardless of the age.This claim of “political virgins” and are “untainted by politics and its filth.” May only be true to an extent but not in entirety

Remember: For every (1)thief in the government today, there are 2 to 3 prospective thieves outside there. Those in power are only opportune thieves

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Nominates Falz For 2023 Presidency by Pearly255(f): 8:33pm On Nov 03, 2020
Falz for president
Re: Daddy Freeze Nominates Falz For 2023 Presidency by IamFINESSE: 8:33pm On Nov 03, 2020
tongue

Re: Daddy Freeze Nominates Falz For 2023 Presidency by frank417: 8:33pm On Nov 03, 2020
I support.
Him and Aisha should go.
Re: Daddy Freeze Nominates Falz For 2023 Presidency by Zetty177x: 8:34pm On Nov 03, 2020
I agree with freeze. Gowon senior Falz for age..I beg

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Nominates Falz For 2023 Presidency by nomenclature(m): 8:34pm On Nov 03, 2020
Mumu
kalu61:

Re: Daddy Freeze Nominates Falz For 2023 Presidency by comrChris(m): 8:34pm On Nov 03, 2020
Now,the whole thing is becoming a joke
Re: Daddy Freeze Nominates Falz For 2023 Presidency by toprealman: 8:36pm On Nov 03, 2020
Freedom fighters rarely make good leaders. Mandela was an exception. Compare him to our own Adams Oshimole and Mugabe.
Re: Daddy Freeze Nominates Falz For 2023 Presidency by ipobarecriminals: 8:36pm On Nov 03, 2020
grin clown grin be shud vie for local government chairman.. Desmond dey dashed him pipu toilet/plywood bridge..
Re: Daddy Freeze Nominates Falz For 2023 Presidency by lovesky(m): 8:36pm On Nov 03, 2020
*GET YOURSELF A FULLY VERIFIED & APPROVED PAYPAL ACCOUNT*
You'll Send & Receive Money From Any Part Of The World Easily
*You Would Easily Withdraw Funds To Your Nigerian Bank Regularly*

*Click Now* ����HMU
https:///2348107295355
Re: Daddy Freeze Nominates Falz For 2023 Presidency by rowrowland: 8:37pm On Nov 03, 2020
I nominate Seyi Tinubu. grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Nominates Falz For 2023 Presidency by deewhydoski(m): 8:37pm On Nov 03, 2020
Please I want minister of Petroleum Resources
Re: Daddy Freeze Nominates Falz For 2023 Presidency by temi1290: 8:38pm On Nov 03, 2020
kalu61:

So it's the old fools that have been milking is dry that are qualified abi, don't worry,he will gain experience as time goes by
Re: Daddy Freeze Nominates Falz For 2023 Presidency by Prismprecious(f): 8:38pm On Nov 03, 2020
The guy should calm down. Politics isn't a child's play.

Power they say corrupts. We have seen many people with great blueprints acting otherwise when they attain power.

Nigerians really have to be calm, and sensible in advocating for a change.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Is It That Every Time Aaron Ramsey Of Arsenal Fc Scores, A Celebrity Dies? / Actress Juliet Ibrahim Flawless Look To CAF Awards 2017 / Group Protests Demolition Of Kpokpogri's House In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.