Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,489 members, 7,823,135 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Daddy Freeze Nominates Falz For 2023 Presidency - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Nominates Falz For 2023 Presidency (32814 Views)

Bashir, El-Rufai’s Son Mocks Falz For Doing Surgery Abroad (Photo) / M.I Abaga Threatens Falz For Not Adding Him To Sweet Boys Association (video) / Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Nominates Falz For 2023 Presidency by greatbuc(m): 8:39pm On Nov 03, 2020
Falana and Aisha all the way.. Don't let an oppressed mentality get you. No one is ever prepared.. Your passion is all the experience you need. Macron and Gowon are him an beings. Donald Trump is a business man. A lawyer is best as president especially in this Nigeria. See Osinbajo as reference
Re: Daddy Freeze Nominates Falz For 2023 Presidency by favour32(m): 8:39pm On Nov 03, 2020
EleventhWeirdo:
I also nominate Aisha Yesufu as the Vice President. DJ Switch should be the Minister of Youth Affairs
Both are from Southern Nigeria hence, impossible.
Re: Daddy Freeze Nominates Falz For 2023 Presidency by ProJectAnatot(m): 8:39pm On Nov 03, 2020
I support this, but there is an age restriction which I don't think the Senate will amend before 2023... I stand to be corrected
Re: Daddy Freeze Nominates Falz For 2023 Presidency by Seunpaul01(m): 8:40pm On Nov 03, 2020
We can't all be mumu for naija now.... This is a mumu move.

When has election ever clearly win presidency in naija.
Re: Daddy Freeze Nominates Falz For 2023 Presidency by kalu61(m): 8:40pm On Nov 03, 2020
Csami:

Why you think say him never reach?

He might have better ideas than buhari and better execution.
I'm a factual person and don't believe in too much enthusiasm.

He can't contest the presidency because he doesn't meet the age requirement

He has virtually no leadership or managerial skill

He has zero experience in Nigeria political terrains. Networking

There are alot of Nigerians in the 40s and 50s that have managed big cooperation, got the network, funding and mass appeal than him.
Re: Daddy Freeze Nominates Falz For 2023 Presidency by kalu61(m): 8:42pm On Nov 03, 2020
temi1290:

So it's the old fools that have been milking is dry that are qualified abi, don't worry,he will gain experience as time goes by
He will not gain experience but will make mistakes with no time by his side
Re: Daddy Freeze Nominates Falz For 2023 Presidency by ipobarecriminals: 8:42pm On Nov 03, 2020
deewhydoski:
Please I want minister of Petroleum Resources
cool According to Ur faith.Hope u go reduce fuel price to 40 naira
Re: Daddy Freeze Nominates Falz For 2023 Presidency by RightToReject(m): 8:43pm On Nov 03, 2020
I'll always stand for one who'll lead better without any attached sentiment over a sentimental wish like this that wish for a particular generation/age group, tribe, or gender to lead. The country's leadership biggest problem is a fundamental problem, not a generational problem.
Re: Daddy Freeze Nominates Falz For 2023 Presidency by plessis: 8:43pm On Nov 03, 2020
The paid miscreants have littered the frontpage with their idiocy.

Come 2023, you'll all be jobless. Enjoy the moment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Nominates Falz For 2023 Presidency by Giftexx: 8:44pm On Nov 03, 2020
Falz nominates Sowore
Re: Daddy Freeze Nominates Falz For 2023 Presidency by Gaggii: 8:46pm On Nov 03, 2020
EleventhWeirdo:
I also nominate Aisha Yesufu as the Vice President. DJ Switch should be the Minister of Youth Affairs

Davido should be minister for information.
Re: Daddy Freeze Nominates Falz For 2023 Presidency by Gaggii: 8:47pm On Nov 03, 2020
Opperwezen:
Power can never be wrestled from APC or PDP, at least not in this generation!

Oracle has spoken
Re: Daddy Freeze Nominates Falz For 2023 Presidency by temi1290: 8:47pm On Nov 03, 2020
kalu61:
He will not gain experience but will make mistakes with no time by his side

The only thing that will make him fail will be the pple around him,if he works with the current set of lawmakers,na failure,that Senate especially
Re: Daddy Freeze Nominates Falz For 2023 Presidency by baumolina(m): 8:50pm On Nov 03, 2020
Falz that does not have voter's card wants to be president..
Re: Daddy Freeze Nominates Falz For 2023 Presidency by fof1: 8:51pm On Nov 03, 2020
CastedAyo:
On-Air Personality Daddy Freeze has nominated rapper Falz as his choice for the 2023 presidency, Igbere TV reports.

In an Instagram post on Tuesday, the broadcaster shared his thoughts on why he chose Falz and also asked his followers to mention their preferred candidates.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHH-KTShrNv/?igshid=12wzwge45m5kv

Falz has been at the forefront of the #EndSARS protest against police brutality which started on October 8 and continued for about two weeks before being hijacked by hoodlums.

Pls this Play Boy should not Joke with Our Sensibilities. You should be very Careful with ur Play this Type around in the Country...
Re: Daddy Freeze Nominates Falz For 2023 Presidency by deewhydoski(m): 8:53pm On Nov 03, 2020
ipobarecriminals:
cool According to Ur faith.Hope u go reduce fuel price to 40 naira
#40 ke, noooo.
Oil is not that lucrative anymore, but I will help una ministry sha...i fit comot #2 from the price u are buying it now
Re: Daddy Freeze Nominates Falz For 2023 Presidency by COMPAQ(m): 8:55pm On Nov 03, 2020
CastedAyo:
On-Air Personality Daddy Freeze has nominated rapper Falz as his choice for the 2023 presidency, Igbere TV reports.

In an Instagram post on Tuesday, the broadcaster shared his thoughts on why he chose Falz and also asked his followers to mention their preferred candidates.

Falz has been at the forefront of the #EndSARS protest against police brutality which started on October 8 and continued for about two weeks before being hijacked by hoodlums.

It would never work, because he would never win. Let's stop kidding ourselves. What I would prefer for Falz, sowore, obi, Kingsley moghalu, fela durotoye and Co is that they contest for senate or house of reps. The path to getting those tickets won't be so difficult and then from there we can access what they are contributing to the political discussion and perhaps from there they can grow in 10 years or so to running for presidency.
Re: Daddy Freeze Nominates Falz For 2023 Presidency by CocoaOla: 8:56pm On Nov 03, 2020
Nigerians are nigerians problem old politician since 1960 will continue to cashout

Re: Daddy Freeze Nominates Falz For 2023 Presidency by Ngozioma(m): 8:57pm On Nov 03, 2020
cool cool cool This Is The Man For The Seat

Mascot Ikwechegh For President 2023
wink

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Nominates Falz For 2023 Presidency by ovieigho(m): 8:57pm On Nov 03, 2020
amerengues:
It is good that he has a right to lend his voice to the polity but I am taken aback at the way most Nigerians make decisions. I respect this man’ opinion however, the adrenaline rush to vote in a youth should be checked. Nigeria needs a perspicacious leader with no ethic jingoistic religious, and age coloration.

Let us stop peddling the “youth” thing mentality. Age doesn’t guarantee good leadership. Presently, Trump and Biden are over 70 years and Americans aren’t questioning that. They wanted either of the two because they believed in them.

For some of us, we have worked with young people and you will be astonished at the height of corruption in our blood as youth. This is not to say we don’t have credible youths. We have great youths who can lead us but 2023 isn’t about youths- it should be about good governance regardless of the age.This claim of “political virgins” and are “untainted by politics and its filth.” May only be true to an extent but not in entirety

Remember: For every (1)thief in the government today, there are 2 to 3 prospective thieves outside there. Those in power are only opportune thieves

Remember: You can be an activist both online and offline and still be unfit to lead as a Watsapp Admin. It doesn’t take away anything from Falz- Only to caution our thinking.

That’s the first Presidential candidate in the history of usa with both men 70+ years

You all like to copy bad trait from other countries but wouldn’t see the good to copy

Would you even compare their style of governance with the Nigerian old men?

Okay now
In the history of Nigeria let’s have two 30yrs old people that will contest election
It’s not bad to lead by example
Re: Daddy Freeze Nominates Falz For 2023 Presidency by Nicoddemus(m): 8:58pm On Nov 03, 2020
With the level of poverty and iliteracy in the land especially North people like falz can never win election. We don't have the required number of sane people in Nigeria to deliver him at the polling unit
Re: Daddy Freeze Nominates Falz For 2023 Presidency by Dididrumz(m): 8:58pm On Nov 03, 2020
urchcoded:
Make I first say damn niggar in respect to nairaland's liberal cyber criminal. In any case which is 90% impossible, falz becomes the president of this country, it will change little or probably nothing at all. To change Nigeria, there has to be an overhaul of the entire political leaders, from the president to senators and representatives, down to local government chairmen, university vice Chancellors, ministers and department heads. They should all be replaced with logical, irreligious, untribalistic, non-nepotist, liberal, competent, incorruptible, educated, mentally balanced people. Sadly, you can find no such person in PDP and APC. You can hardly find a handful of such people in Nigeria as a whole.

This would work.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Nominates Falz For 2023 Presidency by alhajiwada(m): 8:59pm On Nov 03, 2020
Hmm.. Some people really think the whole of Nigeria begins and ends on the streets of Lagos grin grin cheesy
Re: Daddy Freeze Nominates Falz For 2023 Presidency by sigiyaya(m): 9:00pm On Nov 03, 2020
kalu61:
In as much as we what a young person to lead us definitely not the likes of falz.

I am not downplaying his person or achievements but him never reach to smell presidency abeg

He can try his state house of Assembly and grow from there.

For those of you quoting me, l can't reply you all individually. These are my reasons

Why you think say him never reach?

He might have better ideas than buhari and better execution. I'm a factual person and don't believe in too much enthusiasm.

He can't contest the presidency because he doesn't meet the age requirement

He has virtually no leadership or managerial skill

He has zero experience in Nigeria political terrains. Networking

There are alot of Nigerians in the 40s and 50s that have managed big cooperation, got the network, funding and mass appeal than him.
Oga shut up abeg!! If Buhari can be your president for 8 solid years the even a Gambian goat can rule over you in Nigeria angry

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Nominates Falz For 2023 Presidency by Nyanabo(m): 9:01pm On Nov 03, 2020
Oin grin

See who de yarn sef.

If thats the case, in the spirit of nomination I Nyanabo, from the Gudi Royal War Canoe House Of Abuloma Kingdom nominate MYSELF grin grin grin

E shock you ? grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Nominates Falz For 2023 Presidency by amerengues(m): 9:01pm On Nov 03, 2020
ovieigho:

That’s the first Presidential candidate in the history of usa with both men 70+ years

You all like to copy bad trait from other countries but wouldn’t see the good to copy

Would you even compare their style of governance with the Nigerian old men?

Okay now
In the history of Nigeria let’s have two 30yrs old people that will contest election
It’s not bad to lead by example

Thanks for airing your view. That was mine. Just try and get the drift which is that you should field your best option regardless of age. Age doesn’t determine competence though we all await a credible young leader.
Re: Daddy Freeze Nominates Falz For 2023 Presidency by mashad(m): 9:04pm On Nov 03, 2020
As we are adjusting from Bad to Good, You are giving us a bad guy president
Re: Daddy Freeze Nominates Falz For 2023 Presidency by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 03, 2020
hotboz:

Are you not yet tired of this type of analysis?
The guy don't want to grow, even daston in prince of Persia was picked from the street by the king and he was chosen. We can pick falz up from there and he can do what our leaders hasn't done and will not want to do in years to come
Re: Daddy Freeze Nominates Falz For 2023 Presidency by westfield: 9:05pm On Nov 03, 2020
Why should he be tired .....are you not tired of not using your brain ....can you give me just 2 reasons why you would vote for falz

hotboz:

Are you not yet tired of this type of analysis?
Re: Daddy Freeze Nominates Falz For 2023 Presidency by misano(m): 9:09pm On Nov 03, 2020
Always supported...
Re: Daddy Freeze Nominates Falz For 2023 Presidency by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 03, 2020
Wisedove:
You need to crawl before you can running or flying as the case maybe, the same principle is applicable to the political field too
Can you take the path or follow the footsteps from your grandfather that hasn't produced results over the years? Because he has crawl, ran and also fly. Wetin remain?
Re: Daddy Freeze Nominates Falz For 2023 Presidency by olatuns2017: 9:10pm On Nov 03, 2020
CastedAyo:

Are you kidding me!

Really!

Nigeria has become so cheap

Omg

He will only win in his bed room,he can't win his household ....trust me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mr Eazi Builds Borehole For A Village To Promote "Pour Me Water" His New Song / Group Protests Demolition Of Kpokpogri's House In Abuja / Oge Aneke Celebrates Her Birthday, Ties Only Wrapper In New Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.