Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Three Reasons Why S*x Before Marriage Is Okay - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Three Reasons Why S*x Before Marriage Is Okay (3591 Views)

Sisters, Kindly Give Three Reasons Why A Man Will Be Lucky To Marry You. / Pen!s Is Not For A Woman That's Why 'S' Ends It- Man Revealed / “I Have Done 3some S*x Before For Free” Lady Says On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Three Reasons Why S*x Before Marriage Is Okay by MrTAnonymous(m): 5:42pm On Nov 03, 2020
Why s*x before marriage is good?

S*x releases stress, boosts immunities, helps you sleep and is heart-healthy. Sex is good whether you're married or not but a lot of people have pushed the narrative that sexx before marriage is bad which I simply disagree.

Here are the reason why I disagree.

1. Sex before marriage is OK because people supposedly can’t control themselves.

Not everyone has the ability to control their sexual urges

We can't really compare those days to what is happening nowadays.

Those day men usually gets married at a younger age compared to now, probably the reason why the narrative of premarital sex worked then. Those days men usually married at the age of 18 while women gets married at the age of 16. At that age, they are still boys and girls  and they barely knows what sex is about and are just developing their sexual adventures.

This days men and women gets married at a latter age, some  even stay unmarried till the age of 40 because of the economy and other social factors.

How will such a person control his/her sexual urges?

2. S*x can help determine Compatibility.

A lot of marriages this days are hitting the rock because the couple never had the time to check on their sexual compability.
Imagine a man that has a high libido and a woman with low libido getting married without having sex prior to their marriage, won't they have issues?

Or a man who has erection dysfunction only for the wife to discover on the wedding night that her husband can't "do the do". grin
What will the woman do? cheesy

3. Sex improves intimacy.

I don't know about you but sex definitely improves intimacy in my relationship.
Sexx with a dating partner brings you closer to each other.

It gives you the chemical, emotional and psychological bonding you both desire.

So guys, if you can't control your sexual urges before marriage pls have enough sexx.

What do you think guys?

Lalasticlala farano Rocktation

Incase you don't know na me talk

1 Like

Re: Three Reasons Why S*x Before Marriage Is Okay by NNEWIsuper: 5:45pm On Nov 03, 2020
You made no much sense though.. How many people will you keep sleeping with to get the one that suits u.. I will somehow agree more with your first point
Re: Three Reasons Why S*x Before Marriage Is Okay by fati2001(m): 5:45pm On Nov 03, 2020

1 Like

Re: Three Reasons Why S*x Before Marriage Is Okay by MrTAnonymous(m): 5:48pm On Nov 03, 2020
NNEWIsuper:
You made no much sense though.. How many people will you keep sleeping with to get the one that suits u.. I will somehow agree more with your first point

At least you agreed with one point, hallelujah cheesy

1 Like

Re: Three Reasons Why S*x Before Marriage Is Okay by Shortyy(f): 5:51pm On Nov 03, 2020
Which people can't control themselves? Just say You can't control yourself.

6 Likes

Re: Three Reasons Why S*x Before Marriage Is Okay by bukxy: 5:55pm On Nov 03, 2020
ok
Re: Three Reasons Why S*x Before Marriage Is Okay by NNEWIsuper: 5:56pm On Nov 03, 2020
MrTAnonymous:

At least you agreed with one point, hallelujah cheesy

Lol..
Re: Three Reasons Why S*x Before Marriage Is Okay by MrTAnonymous(m): 5:57pm On Nov 03, 2020
Shortyy:
Which people can't control themselves? Just say You can't control yourself.

Are you married? If not, are you having sexx with your partner? If not, do you have sexual urges from time to time?

If you are married, did you stay up till your wedding night before you fucckeedd? Don't lie ooo

Re: Three Reasons Why S*x Before Marriage Is Okay by Shortyy(f): 5:59pm On Nov 03, 2020
MrTAnonymous:

Are you married? If not, are you having sexx with your partner? If not, do you have sexual urges from time to time?

If you are married, did you stay up till your wedding night before you fucckeedd? Don't lie ooo

Not being able to control sexual urges is a problem. A big one. Shouldn't even be on that list.
Re: Three Reasons Why S*x Before Marriage Is Okay by MrTAnonymous(m): 6:00pm On Nov 03, 2020
Shortyy:

Not being able to control sexual urges is a problem. A big one. Shouldn't even be on that list.

You still haven't answered my questions. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Three Reasons Why S*x Before Marriage Is Okay by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 6:01pm On Nov 03, 2020
You are going to ruin lives with this stupid information.

Even in marriage, sex is still a journey. Sexual compatibility is still a discovery. I'm guessing you're not married.

And people can control themselves, don't cover up your lack of self control.

If people want to have pre-marital sex, it's their choice but never justify it and try to subtly push it on others.

MrTAnonymous:

S*x releases stress, boosts immunities, helps you sleep and is heart-healthy. Sex is good whether you're married or not but a lot of people have pushed the narrative that sexx before marriage is bad which I simply disagree.

1. Sex before marriage is OK because people supposedly can’t control themselves.

Those day men usually gets married at a younger age compared to now, probably the reason why the narrative of premarital sex worked then. Those days men usually married at the age of 18 while women gets married at the age of 16. At that age, they are still boys and girls  and they barely knows what sex is about and are just developing their sexual adventures.

This days men and women gets married at a latter age, some  even stay unmarried till the age of 40 because of the economy and other social factors.

A lot of marriages this days are hitting the rock because the couple never had the time to check on their sexual compability.
Imagine a man that has a high libido and a woman with low libido getting married without having sex prior to their marriage, won't they have issues?

Or a man who has erection dysfunction only for the wife to discover on the wedding night that her husband can't "do the do". grin

So guys, if you can't control your sexual urges before marriage pls have enough sexx.

What do you think guys?

Re: Three Reasons Why S*x Before Marriage Is Okay by Shortyy(f): 6:02pm On Nov 03, 2020
MrTAnonymous:

You still haven't answer my questions. cheesy

My personal life is none of your business.
Re: Three Reasons Why S*x Before Marriage Is Okay by Shortyy(f): 6:03pm On Nov 03, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:

Even in marriage, sex is still a journey. Sexual compatibility is still a discovery. I'm guessing you're not married.

If people want to have pre-marital sex, it's their choice but never justify it and try to subtly push it on others.

I swear. Very pathetic

1 Like

Re: Three Reasons Why S*x Before Marriage Is Okay by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 6:06pm On Nov 03, 2020
Very! Having sex many times before marriage doesn't mean sex will be a breeze once you both settle down.

That's one side of it, what if you don't settle down in the end grin

After marriage, sex preferences can still change. It is never a constant thing.

Shortyy:

I swear. Very pathetic

2 Likes

Re: Three Reasons Why S*x Before Marriage Is Okay by MrTAnonymous(m): 6:08pm On Nov 03, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:

How did I push my opinion on others?
My opinion is my opinion.

You didn't counter my opinion in an intellectual and intelligent way which is sad.

The truth is that majority of the people who are "bashing" me and the others who are going to "bash" me on this thread had sexx even before marriage and those who are yet to marry are having sexx regularly but their hypocrisy won't let them accept.

Bro, next time try to tell me intelligently where my points are wrong, don't try to push your "morals justifications" down my throat. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Three Reasons Why S*x Before Marriage Is Okay by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 6:10pm On Nov 03, 2020
If erectile dysfunction is discovered after marrying - it can be handled.

A man can easily reverse it or even make steady improvements.

This is why marriage needs love. Not everything will be perfect. But no! You are placing marriage heavily on sex.

MrTAnonymous:

What do you think guys?

4 Likes

Re: Three Reasons Why S*x Before Marriage Is Okay by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 6:12pm On Nov 03, 2020
You are giving your opinion and also recommending and trying to convince the readers.

Not everyone here is being hypocritical. Apologies if my comment didn't come out well.

MrTAnonymous:

How did I push my opinion on others?
My opinion is my opinion.

You didn't counter my opinion in an intellectual and intelligent way which is sad.

The truth is that majority of the people who are "bashing" me and the others who are going to "bash" me on this thread had sexx even before marriage and those who are yet to marry are having sexx regularly but their hypocrisy won't let them accept.

Bro, next time try to tell me intelligently where my points are wrong, don't try to push your "morals justifications" down my throat. undecided

Re: Three Reasons Why S*x Before Marriage Is Okay by MrTAnonymous(m): 6:14pm On Nov 03, 2020
Shortyy:

My personal life is none of your business.

True, your personal life is none of my business and I agree.

I was only wondering why you made the above statement, that's all.

Re: Three Reasons Why S*x Before Marriage Is Okay by MrTAnonymous(m): 6:23pm On Nov 03, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
You are giving your opinion and also recommending and trying to convince the readers.

Not everyone here is being hypocritical. Apologies if my comment didn't come out well.

The main point of an article or an opinion is to convince the other party to see things in a different way. It isn't like I am putting a knife on people's neck to accept my views. It is just an opinion.

This was my statement and it was a mere advice, I don't understand how a mere advice is the same as pushing my opinion on people.

Have fun bro!

Re: Three Reasons Why S*x Before Marriage Is Okay by MrTAnonymous(m): 6:27pm On Nov 03, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
If erectile dysfunction is discovered after marrying - it can be handled.

A man can easily reverse it or even make steady improvements.

This is why marriage needs love. Not everything will be perfect. But no! You are placing marriage heavily on sex.

@the bolded, you think so? I really doubt if any woman would really want to stay with a husband with erection dysfunction throughout her life without fornicating? Maybe I am wrong Sha...

1 Like

Re: Three Reasons Why S*x Before Marriage Is Okay by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 6:27pm On Nov 03, 2020
Relax, I'm not as angry as my comments look.

Your advice is really from your heart, but is wrong. You can't tell people to just have sex before marriage for the three reasons you highlighted.

Why?! Because pre-marital sex comes with consequences. Perhaps open people to the consequences and share a neutral view.

There are people that will take your advice word for word and it can harm them.

MrTAnonymous:

The main point of an article or an opinion is to convince the other party to see things in a different way. It isn't like I am putting a knife on people's neck to accept my views. It is just an opinion.

This was my statement and it was a mere advice, I don't understand how a mere advice is the same as pushing my opinion on people.

Have fun bro!

Re: Three Reasons Why S*x Before Marriage Is Okay by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 6:30pm On Nov 03, 2020
Lol, you would be amazed at the number of couples who fought through that and are doing well.

ED can be reversed or improved. It's not cancer for crying out loud.

MrTAnonymous:

@the bolded, you think so? I really doubt if any woman would really want to stay with a husband with erection dysfunction throughout her life without fornicating? Maybe I am wrong Sha...

Re: Three Reasons Why S*x Before Marriage Is Okay by Nobody: 6:36pm On Nov 03, 2020
OP all yaa point isn't valid at all,,,,,,,

Fvck pussy if you want no need for you to be bringing useless principle online,,,,

Btw i love dat girl in dat pix,,i don't Kno the reason why I love her,,

1 Like

Re: Three Reasons Why S*x Before Marriage Is Okay by MrTAnonymous(m): 6:38pm On Nov 03, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Lol, you would be amazed at the number of couples who fought through that and are doing well.

ED can be reversed or improved. It's not cancer for crying out loud.

What about those couples who ain't patient enough to wait?

And mind you, not all ED cases can be cured bro.

Re: Three Reasons Why S*x Before Marriage Is Okay by MrTAnonymous(m): 6:43pm On Nov 03, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Relax, I'm not as angry as my comments look.

Your advice is really from your heart, but is wrong. You can't tell people to just have sex before marriage for the three reasons you highlighted.

Why?! Because pre-marital sex comes with consequences. Perhaps open people to the consequences and share a neutral view.

There are people that will take your advice word for word and it can harm them.

Yes every choices have consequences.

Even waiting after marriage before having sexx has its own consequences. lipsrsealed

Re: Three Reasons Why S*x Before Marriage Is Okay by MrTAnonymous(m): 6:47pm On Nov 03, 2020
Amazingboy1:

Fvck pussy if you want no need for you to be bringing useless principle online,,,,

Okay.

Re: Three Reasons Why S*x Before Marriage Is Okay by ReluctantAdult(m): 6:50pm On Nov 03, 2020
Totally right. I don't understand why people starve themselves of sex when their body is exploding with urge and longings. It is hypocritical.
Re: Three Reasons Why S*x Before Marriage Is Okay by Harddiskng(m): 6:54pm On Nov 03, 2020
MrTAnonymous:

Number 2 cannot be louded enough. Some people don’t even know sexual compatibility is a thing.

Marry someone with the same sexual energy as you. She/He always making excuses when it comes to sexual leave him/her find your type.

These are early warning signs, if you like ignore and take it up a notch to marriage; it would surely end in tears... Devil would punish you when you start beating her because she no give you chop, like you were blind before abi.

@Op one cold bottle of stout for you jare. Just ignore the ones that would come and rant nonsense, like they no dey see the way divorce-rate dey sky rocket.

Re: Three Reasons Why S*x Before Marriage Is Okay by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 7:21pm On Nov 03, 2020
Did i use the word 'cure' in my comment?!

I'm saying it can be bettered with time.

MrTAnonymous:

What about those couples who ain't patient enough to wait?

And mind you, not all ED cases can be cured bro.

Re: Three Reasons Why S*x Before Marriage Is Okay by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 7:24pm On Nov 03, 2020
Lol, what consequence?!

Bruh, you can't just be changing sex partners until you find the 'magical' person you are compatible with.

People can get AIDS walking that path. Sexual compatibility is not definite. It's a process. Two couples cannot have the same libido all the time.

MrTAnonymous:

Yes every choices have consequences.

Even waiting after marriage before having sexx has its own consequences. lipsrsealed

Re: Three Reasons Why S*x Before Marriage Is Okay by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 7:28pm On Nov 03, 2020
Exactly! Go into pre-marital sex if you want to. But never for once think it will produce a better marriage.

It goes beyond that abeg.

Amazingboy1:

Re: Three Reasons Why S*x Before Marriage Is Okay by MrTAnonymous(m): 7:33pm On Nov 03, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Lol, what consequence?!

Bruh, you can't just be changing sex partners until you find the 'magical' person you are compatible with.

People can get AIDS walking that path. Sexual compatibility is not definite. It's a process. Two couples can no have the same libido all the time.

I beg to differ, even a young kid who is able to talk, walk and eat all by himself knows that STDs is real and reason why you should always protect yourself every time you have sexx. Only gullible fellows will keep on having sexx unprotected.

And sexual compability is real bro. Two couples can have the same libido.

If only you know the number of infidelity cases in our magistrate courts simply because one person couldn't satisfy his/her partner on bed.
Like wtf, were both partners sleeping when they were committing to each other? sad

The fact remains the fact, I would always advice dating partners to always check their sexual compatibility. It is very vital in a relationship.

Consequences of waiting till marriage before having sexx is what this article entails.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Pls Be Wise / Only These Two Nigerian Celebrities Are “celebrity To Other Celebrities “. / What Is The Real Truth About Masturbation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.