Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,113 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Mr. Biden Advised Mr. Trump: "Time To Pack Home" - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Mr. Biden Advised Mr. Trump: "Time To Pack Home" (555 Views)

Canada Wildfires: Millions Advised To Mask Up Due To Intense Smoke / Body Of Queen Elizabeth II Leaves Balmoral For The Last Time To Edinburgh (Pics) / Congratulations Mr. Biden, The Difference Is Clear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr. Biden Advised Mr. Trump: "Time To Pack Home" by javisdom: 6:27pm On Nov 03, 2020
President Donald Trump believes he will win big in this year's elections, while Democratic candidate Joe Biden advises his opponent to pack up his belongings to leave the White House.

“I have a feeling that together we will have a big victory tomorrow. It's time for Donald Trump to pack and go home, ”Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden told a crowd of supporters during his final campaign in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.

Speaking to voters, Mr. Biden criticized President Donald Trump for his failure to control the Covid-19 pandemic. The Democratic candidate fiercely attacked his opponent before the official election day.

On the social network Twitter, Mr. Biden is also confident in his ability to elect the president after this week's election.

“I am racing as a proud Democrat, but I will govern the country as the president of the United States. I will work with both Democrats and Republicans, and I will work hard for both my non-supporters and my supporters. Because it's the job of a president, ”Mr. Biden wrote.

Biden said if he was elected president, he would: rebuild infrastructure, deal with climate change and create millions of high-paying jobs for people.

The Democratic candidate also criticized his opponents for what Mr. Trump did in his first term. Mr. Biden said that under President Trump, more than 230,000 Americans died of Covid-19, 30 million people lost their jobs and one in five small businesses closed.

"If we give Donald Trump four more years at the White House, our planet will never recover," Biden warned.

On the evening of November 2, President Trump also had a fierce campaign in the battlefield state of Michigan to draw voters at the last minute. The Republican candidate, wearing a hat with the slogan "Make America Great Again", declared to his supporters that he would win "one of the greatest victories in political history".

President Trump is confident that he will "easily" win in Michigan. Although polls in some battlefield states show that Trump is still behind rival Biden, the current president reassures supporters in Michigan that Republicans are doing well and bringing make predictions about the "red wave" on election day.

Both presidential candidates ended their campaigning in the last battlefield states. They will wait for the results of counting votes from the states after the American people vote on 3/11. However, this year's counting of votes is expected to last longer than in previous elections, as the number of votes by mail soared due to the effects of the Covid-19 pandemic.
---------------
Joe Biden President Commemorative Souvenir Coin.
Coins Collection Metal Art Crafts.
https://21stcenturystate.com/tag/joe-biden-coin/
Re: Mr. Biden Advised Mr. Trump: "Time To Pack Home" by Arrewa: 6:27pm On Nov 03, 2020
Mr Biden might be worse than Trump!

Make America no go enter from frying pan to fire

3 Likes

Re: Mr. Biden Advised Mr. Trump: "Time To Pack Home" by IamFINESSE: 6:31pm On Nov 03, 2020
angry

1 Like

Re: Mr. Biden Advised Mr. Trump: "Time To Pack Home" by javisdom: 6:33pm On Nov 03, 2020
Opposition of both. It's hard.
sad sad
Arrewa:
Mr Biden might be worse than Trump!

Make America no go enter from frying pan to fire

Re: Mr. Biden Advised Mr. Trump: "Time To Pack Home" by javisdom: 6:34pm On Nov 03, 2020
It's hard. sad
IamFINESSE:
angry
Re: Mr. Biden Advised Mr. Trump: "Time To Pack Home" by Jeromejnr(m): 6:34pm On Nov 03, 2020
Lol..I will laugh all these Dems and their supporters grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mr. Biden Advised Mr. Trump: "Time To Pack Home" by helinues: 6:35pm On Nov 03, 2020
Biden and Trump are the only 2 most qualified to be president in USA..

Democracy is almost the same through out the countries just fair better than each other

Anyways tipping for Biden... Trump is not fit to be POTUS.

2 Likes

Re: Mr. Biden Advised Mr. Trump: "Time To Pack Home" by IamFINESSE: 6:35pm On Nov 03, 2020
javisdom:
It's hard. sad

Why are you quoting me
Re: Mr. Biden Advised Mr. Trump: "Time To Pack Home" by javisdom: 6:36pm On Nov 03, 2020
Yes. But opposition of both. It's hard. sad
helinues:
Biden and Trump are the only 2 most qualified to be president in USA..

Democracy is almost the same through out the countries just fair better than each other
Re: Mr. Biden Advised Mr. Trump: "Time To Pack Home" by peacekante: 6:36pm On Nov 03, 2020
Bidden should take this one

2 Likes

Re: Mr. Biden Advised Mr. Trump: "Time To Pack Home" by olorunyomi25149: 8:16pm On Nov 03, 2020
:Biden and Trump are the only 2 most qualified to be president in USA..Democracy is almost the same through out the countries just fair better than each other

1 Like

Re: Mr. Biden Advised Mr. Trump: "Time To Pack Home" by heniford2: 8:28pm On Nov 03, 2020
trump is winning

1 Like

Re: Mr. Biden Advised Mr. Trump: "Time To Pack Home" by haffaze777(m): 9:35pm On Nov 03, 2020
My Dog is canceling thisgrin

(1) (Reply)

Why Prince Charles Is ‘confident, Happier’ After Prince Philip’s Death / Whats Going On At The Pentagon / Gazprom Has Started Gas Supplies To China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.