Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,478 members, 7,826,804 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Why Is It Hard For Girls To Tell You When The Disvirgin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It Hard For Girls To Tell You When The Disvirgin (1856 Views)

I Want To Know How To Disvirgin A Girl / Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now / Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It Hard For Girls To Tell You When The Disvirgin by Pasima(m): 7:47pm On Nov 03, 2020
I ask my girlfriend when she disvirgin she refuse to talk about it and I told her mine why is it hard for them to open up?
Re: Why Is It Hard For Girls To Tell You When The Disvirgin by Emarvel(m): 7:48pm On Nov 03, 2020
Re: Why Is It Hard For Girls To Tell You When The Disvirgin by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 03, 2020
E shock you
Re: Why Is It Hard For Girls To Tell You When The Disvirgin by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 03, 2020
Pasima:
I ask my girlfriend when she disvirgin she refuse to talk about it and I told her mine why is it hard for them to open up?
Probably because it wasn't a nice experience

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Hard For Girls To Tell You When The Disvirgin by Lalami3232(m): 8:01pm On Nov 03, 2020
99.9% would say it was rape. I guess ur girlfriend wasn't part of those 99.9% grin

7 Likes

Re: Why Is It Hard For Girls To Tell You When The Disvirgin by virginprincess(f): 8:20pm On Nov 03, 2020
Why will you ask her when she lost her virgnity? is it your business? the only person that has the right to ask a lady such question is her husband, asfar as you are just a boyfriend you don't have such right.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard For Girls To Tell You When The Disvirgin by mezico96(m): 8:26pm On Nov 03, 2020
Lalami3232:
99.9% would say it was rape. I guess ur girlfriend wasn't part of those 99.9% grin

Ahhh... My ex and current bae told me the same thing.... Gosh! And i believed. So na scam?
Re: Why Is It Hard For Girls To Tell You When The Disvirgin by Juliusmomoh: 9:14pm On Nov 03, 2020
virginprincess:
Open up and tell us biko...
Re: Why Is It Hard For Girls To Tell You When The Disvirgin by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:18pm On Nov 03, 2020
Pasima:

What do you need that information for?

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Hard For Girls To Tell You When The Disvirgin by CosmicPhoenix: 9:22pm On Nov 03, 2020
if your GF is 18 and above,forget it,she's not a virgin.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It Hard For Girls To Tell You When The Disvirgin by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 9:35pm On Nov 03, 2020
You're joking right?! grin

CosmicPhoenix:
Re: Why Is It Hard For Girls To Tell You When The Disvirgin by virginprincess(f): 9:39pm On Nov 03, 2020
CosmicPhoenix:
Nonsense talk as usual.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard For Girls To Tell You When The Disvirgin by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 9:43pm On Nov 03, 2020
Bruh, many ladies don't divulge things as fast as guys.

Maybe she regrets her first time or maybe you guys aren't that close yet.

Pasima:

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard For Girls To Tell You When The Disvirgin by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 03, 2020
So that you can use it to mock her later abii,,,,,

When you know say virginity freak you why did you date a disvirgined soul?

Or because you wanna Know how,,,,,

So that you will fvck the hell out of dat pussy,,,,,,,?

Anyway come back and gimme update about the pussy after fvcking her i love listening to story,,,,,,,,,,smiley
Re: Why Is It Hard For Girls To Tell You When The Disvirgin by Freestainworld(m): 10:38pm On Nov 03, 2020
Even my wife refused to answer the question na girlfriend go come answer ram?
Re: Why Is It Hard For Girls To Tell You When The Disvirgin by yarimo(m): 12:48am On Nov 04, 2020
virginprincess:
Why will you ask her when she lost her virgnity? is it your business? the only person that has the right to ask a lady such question is her husband, asfar as you are just a boyfriend you don't have such right.
please support your claim with constitutional section
Re: Why Is It Hard For Girls To Tell You When The Disvirgin by Skseries: 7:43am On Nov 04, 2020
virginprincess:
lol Na after marriage he shud ask? Like seriously? So the dating is now for what? I thought u are suppose to know all u can in dating before committing to the forever after

Lolzzzz funny u
Re: Why Is It Hard For Girls To Tell You When The Disvirgin by Africangiants(m): 1:48pm On Nov 04, 2020
Most people get into a relationship just because they are now of age and do not have a reason to be in love or fall out of love. Being responsible in a relationship/marriage as a man or being the icing of the relationship on a steady is what a lady should be on the lookout for. You cannot just be all about sex and styles and how lasting you can be on bed or what you can receive on bed alone. There are values that makes the world a better place for both families and friends. Start by asking the right questions and you will do your self a gigantic favor in your relationship. Lets kick it off with these simple questions, shall we.....comment below if you have a question you think should be added and hit me up if you need anything at all, monetry wise or relationship wise

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=az1WNgEtC1o
Re: Why Is It Hard For Girls To Tell You When The Disvirgin by TheCork(m): 1:51pm On Nov 04, 2020
Pasima:

#
Bro she is a LADY...Ladys aare allways reserved.
....she simply tryna tell u your prikkk too small!! ((no oofeinse))
angry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Video And Photos: Naija Lady Gets High And UnCloth In An Event / What Is Masterbation / I Need A Girlfriend. Hookup Babes Stay Away From Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.